Wednesday's Child

Story Info
Wishing well releases a demon.
1.1k words
3.69
44k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

***Monday's Child is fair of face, Tuesday's Child is full of grace,Wednesday's Child is full of woe, Thursday's Child has far to go, Friday's Child is loving and giving, Saturday's Child works hard for a living but the Child born on the Sabbath Day is fair and wise and good and gay.***

It looked like an ordinary well. Quaint but quite ordinary. An oak-paneled bucket tied to a slightly fraying hemp rope dangled over the thick wooden cover that was weathered and aged.

"Whoa! Check this shit out!" Christian was the first to approach it, dropping his Birdman sneakers in the thick surrounding grass and howling about it. "Damn! I don't wanna mess my shit up!"

Mitchell and Selina giggled, French-kissing each other while strolling over. "Shoulda got some bobos for the trip, dude."

His girlfriend laughed, sucking on the joint and passing it to a scowling Christian. "Try lifting your feet."

The twosome cracked up as Hannah trekked behind, pushing her glasses up and gazing at her friends. "It might be a wishing well."

"A wishing well? Cool!" Christian exclaimed, walking in an exaggerated fashion to protect his precious shoes. "Let's get the lid off."

"No. I don't think that's a good idea." Her admonition fell on deaf ears. "It's been sealed for a reason."

"Reason, shmeason. I want to be rich!" Selina took a spot next her boyfriend who was searching for a chink in the seam around the well's concrete lip. "Don't you?"

"Absolutely!" Christian's fingers found a space between the wood and stone and he pushed his fingers in, growling as he attempted to lift the lid. "Come on, Hannah! Give us a hand!"

Hannah took a step back, her hackles rising. Something wasn't right about this place, about this well. Whatever it was, it wasn't a wishing well. "Guys, something's wrong. Don't ... "

Before she could finish her sentence, the aged wood broke apart and portions of the lid flew everywhere, a large chunk barely missing Hannah's head. Selina leaned over, peering into the dark depths.

"Hello!" Her voice echoed hollowly down the brick throat of the well with no reply. Stoned, she giggled. "Guess no one's home."

"I'm gonna make a wish." Christian stepped forward, not as brave as Selina to lean over the side. "I wish I had a bunch of money." The foursome looked around, as if money would magically appear out of thin air.

"That didn't work." Mitchell guffawed, slapping him on the shoulder. "Ask for brains. Worked inThe Wizard of Oz."

"Fuck, man. I need some ... "Christian had shoved his hands into his pockets and now pulled them out, loaded with bills.Dollar bills. "Holy shit! It worked!"

Mitchell, Selina and Hannah glared at him, then Mitchell leaned over the opening. "I want a new girlfriend ... with bigger tits."

Selina moved to slap him but missed, twisting, losing her balance and dropping over the edge of the well's lip, pinwheeling into darkness. Hannah screamed and Christian shouted, but she was gone. A dull thud told of her final demise.

"Selina! Selina! Oh, Jesus!"

"You asked for a new girlfriend, jackass!" Christian yelled angrily. "You killed Selina!"

Hannah just stared in shock. She couldn't believe that Selina was gone so when the young woman climbed out of the well, she fainted.

Mitchell glared, a half-smile forming on his face, especially at the larger tits. "Selina? Selina, baby, you're all right!"

The swirling red eyes of Selina Latham caught Mitchell in their hypnotic gaze, just as her spiked canines ripped through the flesh and tendon of his throat. He stood for a long moment, his hands creeping to his gushing throat, tried to speak, then crumpled to the ground.

Next was Christian. He tried to run but his legs wouldn't work, freezing him in place. He tried to scream but his voice wouldn't work, leaving him mute and petrified of the beast that descended on him. He had never liked Selina, mainly because she wouldn't put out for him and he liked her even less now as she daintily snacked on his eyeballs, using her long nails to pluck them out of his head. He screamed for several minutes, until she reached his heart, wrenching it out of his chest and dining as if it was a thick, throbbing slice of tenderloin.

Hannah awoke seconds later, watching the Selina-beast lick her fingers clean of Christian's fresh blood and cowered when the animal noticed her. One huge leap and it was hovering over her prostrate form, growling and drooling. "You can't harm me. I made no wish and I didn't touch the well."

"Clever girl." The beast growled. "You knew the well was cursed."

"I had my suspicions."

Before her eyes, the animalistic features of the girl she knew as Selina melted away. "You can still make a wish."

"Why should I do that?"

"You don't know why? Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

Hannah sat up, staring at the woman. "Please tell me."

"What will you do for me?"

"Make a wish for you."

Selina blinked. "You would do that?"

"I would."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"All right, I will tell you what you wish to know. Because you did not participate in the fouling of the well, you may have three wishes."

"Excellent." Hannah thought for a long moment. "My first wish is to be able to have multiple orgasms whenever I choose to with whatever man I choose."

"Done." Selina's canines appeared again, dropping from under her lips. "Second?"

"I wish to have an endless supply of money legitimately obtained so that I will never have to work again."

"Done." The swirling red orbs reappeared, elongated tongue lolling. "And last. One for me."

"What is your wish?"

"To be free, of course."

Hannah considered carefully. "I wish you to be free of being a woman and to become a handsome man who will love only me, who will be under my complete control at all times and for everything concerning myself, Mitch, Sel and Chris to return as it was."

The animal reared back, howling in frustration and pain as a transformation began. Breasts disappeared and hard chest planes appeared. Long hair blackened, straightened then grew a tad bit shorter and downy hair sprouted on forearms and legs. She couldn't see it but she knew that pussy would be replaced by cock and balls. Red eyes gave way to sea-green, leonine lips to a plump mouth and soft tongue. Despite her earlier bravado, Hannah fainted a second time.

* * * * *

"Hey, girl! Wake up! We're here!!"

Hannah rubbed her eyes and tried to sit up but found herself wrapped in warm arms.Scott. His soft lips covered hers and he touched her cheek gently. "We're here, honey."

"Mmmm. Did I sleep long?"

"A couple of miles."

Hannah basked in the warmth of her boyfriend's loving embrace, laughing at Christian's antics and smiling at Mitchell and Selina's love. All was right with the world.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers