Wee Lassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers

"Please Don."

"What you like it?" And then as he pushed his fingers under my crotch and tried to probe with them, "In that case we'll give you some more."

I squirmed, and struggled myself free, and as I stood there facing both of them, "Enough! You don't need to do that. I've put up with your roaming hands, giving you both the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe some of it was part of the photo taking. But the next time you touch me like that, I'm going home."

Don turned to Max, "What got into her? I only stroked her bum."

"She'll be ok. You're just coming on too strong too quickly. She's had all lunch time to cool off. You'll see, once she gets back into the swing of it, she'll come good."

I scowled at Max, "What do you mean, come good?"

"Don't get your knickers in a twist. I don't mean you're going to cum as in have an orgasm. I mean you'll get back to how you were earlier this morning, you obviously felt sexed-up, and it was showing in both your posing and your facial expressions. The camera can pick that up. It's not dirty or anything, it's just how we need you to be, to get the right shot."

Then as Don again took my hand and led me over to a tree, and began to put me into the pose he wanted, he said, "That's all I was doing love, trying to get you back on the boil."

Max took several shots; they both handled me several times, putting me in various poses. Making excuses about smoothing the skirt I had on or the top. Several times I just had to say something to them, but what ever I said, didn't reduce their touching and stroking. But neither of them tried to get their hands up my skirt again. Then after about twenty shots of this same skirt and top, Max said, "It's just not working."

Don chipped in, "I know, she's really gone down hill."

"What if we try it without the bra?"

"Could work. Ok Linder, can you slip your bra off."

I didn't like the sound of this, but as I'd posed bra-less in the Chinese dress, I thought I'd have to go along with it. As I started to walk back to the van I said, "Ok, I won't be a minute."

Don spoke in a very nasty tone, "Don't be silly, you can get that off here. What are you a school girl or something?"

I walked around behind the tree, and facing away from them, reached up under my top, and removed my bra, placing it carefully on the ground.

They started again, at first just simple poses as before, and then as they posed me they were touching me. As soon as I lifted my hand to Don's wrist to stop him, he made some excuse about smoothing the skirt. Then Max stroked my breast, and again, tried to pass it off as making sure the top wasn't creased. They took a load of pictures, with me in every conceivable pose, and then Don said, "Ok, I think you can swap the skirt for a pair of jeans, leave the top."

As I made my way to the van, Don walked across, and reached out his hand, "Come on, I'll help you down the bank."

"No. I'll manage."

But he didn't take no for an answer, and he took my hand. We reached the slope back down to the road, only a drop of a couple feet about four feet long, and I stepped carefully down. But Don, who was stood on my left, brought his right arm around me, slipping it under my left arm, and landing his open palm on my front, just below my breasts. I turned and looked at him, "There's no need for that."

"Just making sure you don't slip."

I'd reached the road, and I hadn't slipped, but as Don withdrew his arm, he let his fingers stroke the underside of my breast. I gave him a look, but didn't say anything. He just said, "Well. You can't blame me. Now hurry up and get those jeans on."

When I was changed, again the doors opened for me, and Don was waiting. He took my waist, and out I came. His first words were, "My god you've got a sexy bum."

Then as he escorted me back to where Max was waiting, he kept stroking his hand from the top of my leg, and up over my bottom. Each time I'd grab his wrist, and when after the first dirty look hadn't had any effect, I said, "Look! I've had enough of this. Either you pack it in, or."

"Or what?"

"Just pack it in."

He didn't, and by the time we reached Max, he'd stroked my bottom several times. As he again posed me up against the tree, Max came across. Don said, "We need some sexy shots of her bum."

"To right. If a bum like that don't sell the goods, nothing will." But as he said it, he put his hands on my shoulders, and turned me so I was near the tree, but facing away from where his camera was set up. Then with one hand placed in between my shoulder blades, he said, "Bend over, as if you're hiding behind the tree, and looking around it."

As I bent down, his other hand began to rub all across the cheeks of my bottom. I tried to straighten up, but his hand in between my shoulders, prevented me. "Please Max."

"What's wrong?"

"You know I don't like you doing that."

"I told you, we need that sexy look you had this morning, I'm just trying to get your juices going. I'm not on your naked flesh, and I haven't touched your pussy. Now just think sexy."

At that moment, Don said, "That looks good."

Max asked, "What?"

"Her facing that way, but looking back up at you. All we need now is for her to put that face right."

At this, Don took a step towards me, and cupped my breasts with his hands. I tried to get up, but Max still had me pinned down, "Get off me Don. I'll scream."

He didn't stop, and as he began to tweak my now hard nipples, he said, "We're not hurting you, just calm down. Hey its working, her nipples are getting hard."

"Her bums beginning to react as well; just give her tits another minute, and I think we can try a few shots."

I struggled, but they were far too strong, and they both just kept their hands working, each at different ends of my body. Now I didn't like what they were doing for several reasons. I was a happily married woman. I know I was being paid, but only to model clothes. Even if I'd not been married or going with anyone, what right had they to touch me, it wasn't as if I was romantically linked to either of them. But my most pressing fear, the one I almost dare not mention, they were getting me aroused. And even though their attention wasn't welcome, I knew the feelings they were generating, would soon make me vulnerable.

"Ok Don, stand out of shot, and I'll get some pictures."

But the second they both let go, I sprang to my feet, and ran.

"What the bloody hell is she doing?"

"HEY! DON'T BE SILLY. COME BACK HERE."

They both followed, but I climbed back in the van, and sat there, trembling with fear, and almost sobbing. I heard Max outside, "Come on. You're being childish."

"I want to go home."

Again Max spoke, "Let's just get these last few shots. We won't touch you. Come on quick, before your nipples go soft again. If you don't come soon, we'll only have to work you up again."

Gradually, they stopped talking to me, but I could hear them talking to each other. But as I couldn't hear what was being said, I assumed they'd moved away from the doors. I rapidly got changed back into my own clothes. While I was mid-way through doing this, I heard Don speaking from right outside the door, "If we go now, before all the clothes are done, you won't get paid."

My head span. How could I explain to Ken why I'd not been paid? He was out of work, and between us, we'd allocated the five hundred pounds, so those plans would now be scrapped. And, there were friends and family; Ken had told everyone, as if I was someone famous. What excuse could I tell them?

Then Max spoke, "Look here Linder; all we did was get you ready to take a picture. Nobodies touched you. If you fuckup on this, you won't get any more easy numbers like this. And when I tell Graham how stupid you've behaved, it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't drop you, and find someone else. There's always plenty more out there looking for a job."

I knew I'd blown any chance of good times and easy money, but to loose the pittance from my job as well, that would be a disaster. But as soon as I was re-dressed, I banged on the door. And as soon as they opened it, I sprang out, before either of them got chance to lift me down. As I hit the ground my ankle gave way, and it was only Max's quick reactions as he caught me, which saved me from ending up in a heap on the ground. I shrugged myself free and stormed around to the front, saying as I barged my way past Don, "Take me home."

They both took their seats, and to my surprise, they both apologised to me, but not for the touching. As Max put it, "I shouldn't have held you. But, it's getting late. Once the sun turns we've only a few hours before the light is useless for taking pictures. We were only trying to get you worked up that bit quicker. Its nothing out of the ordinary, I'd say the majority of models need a little bit of hand stimulation at some time during a shoot. Heck, I even know one girl who can't get them hard unless she gets someone to suck on them. You're lucky; at least you work up easily."

Don then said, "Look I'm sorry as well, but unless we get the rest of the clothes done, I won't be able to pay you."

I sat there in silence, mulling over the pros and cons, and then Max said, "Come on. There's only a few more."

Don then said something that again reminded me about the threat to my job, "I'll be having a few words with your brother Graham when I get back."

"Well if she's not gonna play ball, I think he'll have a few words to say to her himself. And I'm guessing they'll be something like, collect your cards."

Reluctantly I asked, "What else do I need to model before we've finished?"

With a surprised tone in his voice, Max asked, "You're gonna carry on?"

"Maybe."

Don snapped, "Fuck the maybes. Are you or aren't you?"

"How many more, and what are they?"

Don again replied, "We still need to do those jeans, and then if you do one more dress, we'll call that it."

"Ok, let's get it over with."

I was soon at the back of the van, and Don took great delight in placing his hand under my crotch, as he lifted me back in. And just before he closed the door, he said, "Don't forget. No bra."

As soon as I was ready, the doors opened, and again, Don mauled my bottom all the way out to the tree. Again, the same pose was repeated, and they both took up the same groping, Don on my breasts. Or as he called them, "These are a cracking pair of tits."

And Max rubbing this time, not only the cheeks of my bottom, but also into the tops of my legs. The main difference this time was that I wasn't being held. It took no time before my tummy was tight, my nipples hard, and I even had to stifle sighs and gasps, as my arousal grew stronger. I tried to plead, "Please stop now. You've got me worked up. No more, please."

Don's reply was short and to the point, "Stop your whining. You're getting paid."

I resigned myself to letting them get on with it, hoping they'd soon start to take the photos. My strategy worked, well partially, Max said, "Ok, move out of shot."

And then he began to take pictures. But after each couple of clicks of the camera, Don would move in, and not only re-pose me, but also re-kindle my arousal, with a quick ten or twenty second feel of either breasts or bottom. The poses were all bum and boobs and things like that. And I suppose with me not saying anything, their talk got more open too. Telling me to push my tits or bum out.

Before long, they were really, more or less touching me up. And to my shame, I was letting them.

Then I was told to put a skirt and top on, and Don not only took me to the van, he came in and showed me the skirt and the top he wanted me to wear. This was the first time this had happened, before he would just say blue jeans or black ones etc or skirt and blouse, not identifying any specific one. Also, this time, when he climbed out of the van, he left the door open. And he and Max who had walked back, stood by the door talking. I asked them to shut it, but Don snapped, "Nobodies looking, just get on with it; we haven't got all day."

Well, although I didn't like it, I turned so my back was towards them, and got changed. So as I was facing away from them, I really don't know if they looked or not. The skirt was a very tight fit and the top the same. But I went to the door, and they hauled me out.

Again I was groped and fondled, all the way back to the spot where they posed me. And again they moved me about a lot, with their hands everywhere. Also, their comments got cruder, first about the shape of my Bum and then about how the top showed-off my tits, as they liked to call them. And like the poses in the last jeans, the poses didn't look like you'd see in any Catalogue.

Then, Max slipped his hand into the top of my blouse. And as he tweaked a nipple, "That'll make the little bugger stand to attention."

As his hand pulled out, Don stepped across, and repeated the same to the other nipple, "There you are, his mates on duty as well."

They took a couple of pictures, and then they both slipped their hands in and stood there playing with me. This they did for a good couple of minutes, until I couldn't stand it any longer, "Ok, that's enough!"

Max could see I was getting upset, and they both removed their hands. And then Max took me in his arms. My head was spinning conflicting thoughts; I hated them and what they were doing. But, I knew I hadn't been trying to stop them, so this made me feel guilty. But more I was ashamed that I was so turned on, it was if I was enjoying it. I couldn't work out why, and this frightened me. As Max hugged me, he began to kiss me.

I struggled free, and ran back to the van.

I knew they were following me, but not running as if to catch me, just following and calling me back. Saying things about not being a silly girl and the like. As soon as I'd pulled the van doors shut, unlike last time, this time I didn't hesitate to get changed back into my own clothes. I guess being as last time when I'd chickened out and run back, they'd just stood around out there discussing tactics, I stupidly thought this time would be the same. I almost ripped off the top, and threw it on the floor. Then I unzipped the skirt, slid it down my legs. But I'd instinctively; kept my back to the doors, I guess just in case they took a look inside. So maybe this is why my reactions to what happened next might have been slower than they would otherwise have been. But thinking back, the end result would probably not have changed.

Anyway, as I'm bent forwards, lowering the skirt and about to step out of it, light floods the back of the van as the door opened, and seconds later, Max is taking hold of my shoulders. He turned me around, and I stood there, one hand holding the skirt I'd just stepped out of, the other pressed against his chest, in a futile attempt to push him away.

I was saying things like, "Get off. No, go away. Leave me alone. Get out of the van." I even remember saying, "I'm married."

He was saying things like, "Calm down. Stop being silly. It's gonna be alright. Come-on, we were doing great."

I'm not sure what else either of us said, or the order those words were spoken. We were both talking to each other, but both at the same time. I was of course standing in just my knickers, and then as part of his efforts to calm me he tried to kiss me.

This did exactly the opposite, and I took my fighting him off to a new level, but as I'm only eight stone, and he was a big man of around six foot tall, I couldn't get free from his grip. But although I couldn't escape, I was moving my head about violently, so he couldn't actually get his lips to mine, to force his kiss upon me. This little tussle went on for maybe a minute or so, all the time he was telling me to stop struggling, and be sensible. But as his words weren't having the desired effect, I then heard him call Don, "Hey get your arse in here and hold her still."

In seconds, Don was behind me, he took hold of my arms, allowing Max to then use both his hands either side of my head. Try as I might, it was to no avail, my head was almost stationary; Max pulled my face to his, and began to kiss me. His kisses were hard, and in seconds, he began to force his tongue into my mouth.

But now, as Max had a good hold of my head, I felt Don's hands loosing my arms. I again tried to struggle free, as my verbal resistance had been thwarted by Max's kissing. But between Max's hands on my head, and just one of Don's arms which by now was around my tummy, they had me completely restrained. It was then I felt Don's fingers as he slid his other hand down the back of my knickers. His fingers touched my bottom, and he even pushed his finger tip into it very slightly.

It was then I heard him say, "Jesus max, this bum of hers not only looks good, but by the feel of the way it's fighting my finger, I think it's still virgin."

Max momentarily took his tongue from my mouth, and I again started telling them all the things about stopping and please no etc. But while I was pleading for my release, Max was replying to Don, "Well her bum might be virgin, but she's no newcomer to sex. Her tongue is trying to taste that Scampi I had for lunch."

Once he'd made his little remark, his lips were back on mine, and when I'd processed what he'd said, I realised he was right. Without even knowing it, as his tongue danced in my mouth, my tongue was intertwined with it. I made a conscious effort to pull my tongue back, but as I felt Don's fingers working from my clit to my pussy, I think the distraction must have allowed my natural body actions to resume their instinctive response to Max's tongue.

I squirmed my hips around, trying in vein to dislodge Don from my crotch, but as his finger worked deeper and deeper inside me, my will was ebbing away. As Max was mainly glued to my face, ninety percent of the remarks came from Don. And like before, in what order I can't remember, but he was saying things all the time. Mainly about how sexy I was, and giving up-dates to Max, on my state of arousal.

It went something like this, "God max, her cunt is so tight. My god, she knows when I touch her clit."

I'm not sure, but somewhere around now, Max must have let go of my head, and now just had one arm wrapped around my shoulders holding me to himself, but this left his other hand free, this hand now began to fondle from one breast to the other, and he was tugging at my nipples.

Then Don said, "Look at the way this makes her squirm." I assume he thought my squirming around was due to his fingers on my clit. But I'm sure the squirming was at least partly, fuelled by Max's kisses, and nipple tweaking.

Don again, this time very excited, "Hey up. It looks like we're getting somewhere. Yep, look at this."

I don't remember Max taking his lips from mine to look. As when I'd seen Don's hand coming up in between our faces, I'd diverted my eyes the other way. But I guess Max must have looked at what I assumed was my wet juices on Don's finger.

His finger returned to my pussy, and he continued to work it in and around, but for only a few second. Then he asked, "Have you got a tight hold of her?"

Max's hands again took hold of my arms at shoulder height, and as he gripped tightly, "I have now."

"Ok, knickers coming down."

I felt him pulling and they slipped over my hips and bum, and started to drop past my knees.

I kicked, I screamed. I cried, "Please don't." What else I said I don't know, but whatever I said, it made no difference. Now his hands were on my knees, and he spread my legs wide. Then using his feet placed between mine, and his hand once again around my tummy, holding me to him, his other hand had totally free access.

Max was again trying to comfort me, "Don't take on so. Were not gonna hurt you. Come on you're a big girl now. Just let us get you all juiced up, and then once you're ready, you can get back into that skirt again and we'll finish the shoot. It'll be all over in no time if you just relax. Come on be sensible. There's no money if we don't get the job finished. Five hundred quid, for no more than another five minutes. Surely a hundred a minute is worth putting up with a little embarrassment?"

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,140 Followers