Wee Wee Camp: A Humping They Did Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly, Henry," June Humper cooed seductively, massaging each of her knockers in turn until Henry was almost whimpering as he gripped his whopping weanie that was stretched into a monstrously enormous hard-on, pointing straight out in front of his own naked body.

"Oh, shit, yes, Big Tits! My wee wee's hungry for fuck! Oh, fuck, it's ravenous right now!"

"Oh, I can tell, big fucker! Things being as they are, all I can say is 'ALL ABOARD!'"

"Holy fucking shit! Wee wee wants to go to the 'special place', Jumbo Jugs! Special, special!"

Fifteen minutes later........

"Oh, Jumbo Jugs!" cried Henry, his buttocks rising and falling between his naughty and voluptuous grandmother's splayed thighs, plumbing her depths, her legs raised and apart, resting on his shoulders, her feet pointing towards the log ceiling, her tawdry set of titties smacking into each other as they flopped. "Oh, it feels so good inside you!"

"Chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga!" June squealed, her childlike laughter echoing through the sparsely furnished cabin as Henry fed the tittie goddess his wee wee. "Drive that train into the tunnel, baby! Chugga chugga! Whooo whooo!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, slowing just a bit but still bucking at the waist, thrusting his wee wee between June's legs, sliding his steel-hard penis in and out from between her fleshy thighs, her buxom breasts bounding with every plunge his wee wee made. "Ohhhhhh, shit, it feels good! Uh! Uh! Oh, I love to hump! A-humpa, humpa, humpa, humpa! Ha ha!"

"A-fucka, fucka, fucka! Tee hee hee! Ohhhhhh, shit, Henry! Work it, big boy!" June screeched, moving her own waist up and down to meet his skillful thrusts, her titties pitching violently in the midst of the chaos of their mattress activities. "Hump your favorite Humper! Hump that Humper! Hump that Humper, you crazy fucker!"

"You are definitely my favorite Humper to hump! Uh! Uh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Actually, I think you are the only one! Wee wee camp fucking kicks ass!"

"I'm going to kick your ever loving ass if you don't keep humping! Don't you fucking dare slow down! Hump me hard with your wee wee, Henry!" cried June, her breasts flailing wildly, pitching back and forth violently on her chest, occasionally pinned between their two melding bodies, flattened against Henry's masculine chest like the cartilage between two bones. "A humping we will go, a humping we will go, high ho the derry oh, a humping we will go!"

"You sure are one naughty big-tittied whore, Grandma," Henry whispered in her ear as he continued to thrust into June's warm, wet and very special place, both hands clasping her boobsie twins for some leverage and support as he drove his organ purposefully into her experienced honeypot. "I mean, holy fucking shit. You could cure anybody of fucking cabin fever."

THE END