Wee Wee Camp: Day One

Story Info
Well-hung Henry goes to visit his big-boobed grandmother.
9.7k words
4.05
148.5k
61

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring Henry Humper And Introducing The Tittie Matriarch, June Humper In A Story That Puts The Fun In Dysfunctional And Breaks All The Boundaries Of Good Taste. And Now, From The Uncensored Files: "Wee Wee Camp: Day One" Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

*

"Mom, hey, Mom!" 18-year-old Henry Humper yelled as he opened the door of the home he shared with his mother, Hilda and his older sister, Harriet. "I got my report card, Mom, and guess what?"

"Henry, must you make so much noise?" his beautiful, buxom mother asked him in reply, coming down the stairs to join her son in the front hall of their home. "You sound like a herd of elephants sometimes, I swear."

"But Mom!" he repeated. "I got my report card, and guess what? I got all As!"

"Henry, I am so proud of you," Hilda told him, reaching out and stroking the side of his cheek with her well manicured right hand. "I knew you had done well, I already spoke to some of your teachers, and I really can't tell you how proud I am. In fact, I have planned a special surprise for you."

"Wow, Mom, thanks," said Henry excitedly, unbuttoning his trousers and lowering the fly.

"No, Henry," said Hilda, laughing at his automatic response. "I have an even better surprise. I'm sending you to visit Grandma June and Grandpa Ward at the farm for a week. What do you think of that?"

"You mean I'm going to wee wee camp?" queried Henry, zipping his pants back up.

"Tee hee hee," giggled Hilda. "I guess Grandma June does like to play with your big fucker a lot, doesn't she? I'm glad you're excited, sweetie. You deserve this."

"No shit, Mom?" Henry asked her, his eyes gazing raptly at the inordinate amount of cleavage showing, squeezing out of the low cut white blouse she had stretched over her mammoth knockers, a blouse probably one size too small considering that it looked like she had forced two midgets under it with much difficulty.

"No shit, sweetie," Hilda replied, smiling as her boy gaped at her bulging bazooms. "You're really going to stay a week with your grandparents. You should have a lot of fun. You can help Grandpa around the farm, milking cows, feeding the livestock and you can eat a lot of your Grandma June's homemade chocolate chip cookies. I figure my big boy deserves it when he gets all As. Your high guidance counselor was wrong, Henry. You're not a moron after all."

"Milking cows? Eating chocolate chip cookies?" Henry laughed out loud as he patted one of his mother's oversized glands with an open hand and then gave it a playful pinch. "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm going to motherfucking wee wee camp. The only work I am worried about doing is feeding my pet snake. Grandma June just wants me to visit so she can see the pride of the Humper family again."

Henry pointed down at his groin area as he continued.

"Grandma may be an old broad, but she is still one big-tittied bitch just like you are, Mom. Going to see June is like going to Big Tittie City and Wee Wee Central. And Granny will do about any crazy shit."

By now Henry had a hand down Hilda's blouse and his right hand fondled her giant left tit, squashing the pliable abundance of flesh.

"Why, Henry, you really are a naughty boy, tee hee, grabbing Momma's big fucking tittie like that," Hilda said, smiling indulgently at her youngest child. "I'm so glad you're excited, sweetheart. I really am."

"Oh, you bet I am, Mom," said Henry eagerly, already going over in his mind the way his grandmother always let him play with her huge flesh balloons, which were even larger than the ones he now had his hands on. "I think my wee wee is more excited than I am."

"Tee hee hee, Henry," replied Hilda with her trademark girlish giggle, looking down at the huge bulge forming in the front of her son's trousers. "Why, I think your excite-o-meter must be at about a ten, baby."

"Oh, you bet it is, Mom," laughed Henry, blushing slightly as his mother glanced at the tent he was pitching in his Dockers. "Grandma June loves to play with my big fucker, and she lets me play with her big old titties any time I want. This will sure beat that summer camp you used to send me to."

Henry reluctantly removed his hand from his mother's massive mammary mound and reached his hand into his trousers to rearrange himself and relieve the pressure his erect phallus was placing on the front of his pants.

"I think I'm going to go upstairs and get packed, Mom," he said excitedly. "I'm going to wee wee camp, I'm going to wee wee camp. I can't fucking wait!"

"Yes, you should pack," Hilda agreed, stepping close to him, her mountainous mounds way ahead of her, so fucking large that her blouse looked as if it could be hiding Saddam's missing weapons of mass destruction. "But I think we need to unpack first, sweetie."

"Unpack?" Henry asked her, confused as she practically shoved her monstrous set towards him as one of her barely restrained tits heavily bumped his arm and then brushed against it.

"Yes, baby. We need to unpack something very important," Hilda huskily cooed, grinning wickedly as she breathlessly undid the front of his pants. "We need to unpack this big weapon of yours before you pack any fucking shit, sweetheart. Actually, your excite-o-meter is about a twelve right now, isn't it?"

"Wow, I think my excite-o-meter is off the fucking scale," moaned Henry, as his mother extracted his already fully tumescent twelve incher from his underwear and wrapped her dainty, well manicured hand around it.

"Oh, Henry," Hilda murmured softly to him. "I can hardly get my little hand around your big fucker, tee hee hee."

Hilda grinned lasciviously as she grasped his rampant rod firmly and began to slide her hand up and down the entire length of his shaft, a motion that had Henry's breathing labored and ragged in no time.

"Holy fucking shit!" Henry cried out as his mother's touch drove him wild with longing, her experienced digits expertly manipulating him until he was crying out loud. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"We need to unpack something else too, sweetie," big-tittied Hilda said in a sultry voice as she rubbed his snake. "In fact, two somethings."

Hilda slowly unfastened the buttons on her blouse and shrugged it from her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor between them. Her bra soon followed, exposing the huge expanse of her feminine assets, already heaving and bouncing in anticipation. Her huge pink areola and pert, pink nipples were swollen and erect, standing out at right angles from her body, pointing invitingly in Henry's direction. Her breasts were full and heavy, and the mere sight of them caused Henry's big dick to stretch out even further and increase in girth accordingly.

"Holy motherfucking shit!" Henry Humper screamed as his big-tittied parent stroked his foot long planting tool, pulling down on it like a cow's udder.

And speaking of udders, Henry gasped as Miss Humper's soccer ball abundance of fleshy fullness and bountiful boobiness flowed out of her hammock-sized brassiere like a dirty Jack In The Box Christmas gift given for the full benefit of his boner that she yanked voraciously on to induce his seedy discharge. Henry's hands caught her whoppers as they leaped into his large hands which were still not large enough to hold them. He felt like a five-year-old boy trying to palm a basketball and weeping as he failed. Except that he didn't weep. He kneaded, pulled, tugged, fondled, and stretched her firm, proud, yet soft megatits like a greedy pimp.

"Oh, Henry," Hilda squealed. "Nurse me! Nurse me! Suck my big fucking titties!"

Henry eagerly complied, his mouth opening, his lips wrapping around her firmly erect nipple and drawing on her so strongly that she felt a familiar stirring in her pussy and an ever increasing dampness in her panties.

"Ohhhh, nurse my big fuckers, Henry! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Hilda continued to pull on his pecker, using the motions that her father had taught her when she was a girl, back on the farm, milking the cows as part of her daily routine. "Squeeze and pull, squeeze and pull," she chanted in a low, breathy whisper as Henry began to thrust in her direction, her hand on his male organ exciting him so exquisitely that it was akin to pain. He continued to draw hungrily on her huge, heavy hooter, his hand grasping her other fleshy globe and kneading it, pulling it, tugging on her nipple, tweaking it, driving Hilda nearly insane with the pleasurable sensations flowing from the peaks of her titties.

"I love school! I love to study all kinds of shit!" Henry hollered loudly between sucks and draws on her silver dollar areola and long pointed nipples, sucks that drew nothing but titillation for his at the moment overworked wee wee as Hilda pulled up and down on the tight skin of his swollen staff. "The fucking packing can wait, you big tittied bitch! I'm having too much fun with the fucking unpacking now! Mmmmppppphhhhhh!"

Hilda smiled broadly as pre-cum dribbled from Henry's oversized private parts. He hadn't nursed her titties this good since elementary school.

"Goodbye, sweetie," Hilda hugged her departing boy in the airport terminal, one arm going around his broad shoulders and the other dropping as her right hand sneakily cupped his cock and balls through the fabric of his pants.

"I'm going to miss you, Mom," said Henry sweetly, holding his mother in a tight embrace and brushing the side of her face with his lips.

"I'm going to miss him.....er, you too, Henry," Hilda giggled, giving his slightly engorged pecker a tender squeeze before releasing it and returning her son's embrace.

Henry's flight was on time, and as soon as he had disembarked, he walked into the arrivals area of the airport, scanning the crowd of people waiting to locate his grandmother and grandfather.

"Yoohoo, Henry, over here!" he heard his grandmother's distinctive, sweet and, despite her age, girlish voice call out. "I'm over here, sweetheart."

Looking in the direction of the voice, he saw his grandmother, June across the room, waving frantically at him to garner his attention. She was a beautiful woman, still youthful in appearance despite her almost sixty years, still in proud possession of a voluptuous figure, not unlike his mother's except June's breasts were even fuller and heavier than his maternal parent's. She had a pretty face, still unlined, but with perhaps a bit too much make-up on it, her almost platinum blonde hair styled in a fashion more suited to a woman at least a decade younger. She was wearing a short, tight skirt that accented her long and still shapely legs, but it was the upper part of her body that immediately drew Henry's attention. Her enormous breasts were barely encased by the sheer blouse she was wearing, its thin fabric allowing Henry to see underneath it to the pretty flowered brassiere she wore, straining to contain the megaton bomb- sized boobies it was barely encasing. The cups of her bra weren't adequate to restrain all of her finest assets. The top swell of her breasts overflowed her cups, rising above them like cake batter overflowing the baking pan, and, not surprisingly, Henry's teenaged and very male eyes were riveted by them.

"Holy shit, Grandma," he said, quickly closing the distance between them, opening his arms to embrace his favorite grandmother. "I think your big fucking titties are even bigger than I remembered. Wow, those fuckers are huge!"

"Oh, Henry, you always say the sweetest things to me," June replied, returning Henry's hug before pushing him away from her with her arms and using her eyes to look him up and down, measuring him for any changes since they had last seen each other.

"Why, Henry," she said in amazement, taking in his height and the width of his shoulders. "I think you've grown at least a couple of inches since I saw you last, and your shoulders are so broad! You're growing up so fast!"

"Yeah, I'm almost six feet now, Grandma," he told her proudly, straightening up so that she could see for herself. "And I'm filling out nicely too."

"Let me be the judge of that, sweetie," the big-boobed grandparent spoke naughtily, reaching down with her right hand and grasping the front of his trousers. "Has your big fucker filled out too?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, baby," June cooed as her fingers slid deftly over every inch of his crotch. "My goodness, sweetie. It feels mighty big down there, Henry. I mean, I can't see him right this moment, but he feels so fucking long and thick as I'm touching you. How big are you now, handsome?"

Instead of replying with the obvious answer of "twelve inches" Henry retorted, "Pretty fucking big, Grandma. You're going to be pretty surprised, I'll tell you that. And I think you're making him bigger by the second."

"Oh, Henry," June gushed, her hand now tenderly petting the lump that was growing under her hand. "I can't wait to see him. We'll have to set aside some time for Granny to spend just with wee wee. Okay, big fellow?"

"Sounds good to me, Grandma," Henry replied as June hugged him again.

"You know what makes wee wees grow up big and strong?" June asked her grandbaby as she squashed her twin peaks into his chest as she hugged him, her other hand still toying with his now cartoonish crotch area. "My homemade chocolate chip cookies. They will keep wee wee hard and long and happy, Henry. Keep your strength up and the blood flowing right to where it should flow."

"Oh, Grandma, I can't wait," Henry blushed as one of his hands brushed against her mashed twin titans that crushed into his chest, his fingers touching the excess cleavage flesh that oozed from the neckline and the weakened and compromised bra that only thought it held her pert pair of glorious globes intact, being the strongest support June could hope for with her almost K cup hooters. Henry was excited as shit.

"Well, Henry," said June Humper, stepping back from her grandson and reluctantly releasing her grasp on his now almost fully erect phallus. "We better be getting your luggage and then heading home. Grandpa Ward will be wondering what has happened to us. Do you think that will hold you until we get home?"

"Oh, Grandma," Henry responded, sadly letting his fingers fall from where they were fondling her fabulously fulsome fleshbags. "You can hold me any time."

The drive to the farm was a short one, about fifteen minutes, so it wasn't long before June turned the family car up the long, curved driveway, finally coming to rest in front of the barn, which was situated only about twenty-five feet or so from the most often used back door of the turn of the century farmhouse.

"You get your bags out of the trunk and go on inside to see Grandpa Ward," said June, turning off the ignition as she spoke. "I better stay here for a second and clean your jism off the dashboard and windshield before your grandfather sees it. He tends to be really anal about keeping the car clean. Run along now. I'll be inside in a minute."

June popped the trunk lid from inside the car, allowing Henry to retrieve his luggage and walk in the direction of the house. Opening the door without knocking, he entered the house, placed his single suitcase on the floor and called out, letting his maternal grandfather know he had arrived.

"Grandpa, are you here?" he called out, his eyes sweeping the kitchen as he did so. "It's Henry. I'm here!"

"Henry!" Ward, his 65-year-old grandfather called out enthusiastically as he came down the stairs. "How the hell are you, boy? I haven't seen you in ages. How you doing?"

"I'm doing great, Grandpa," Henry said with a smile as he shook his grandfather's hand and then gave him a hug. "How are you?"

"Oh, same old, same old," Ward said, grinning as he put a hand on Henry's shoulder. "Just trying to keep this farm up. The days of family farms are numbered, I'll tell ya. How them girls back home treating you, Henry? You still dating all those big-tittied cheerleaders?"

Henry laughed out loud at his grandfather's question.

"Oh, yeah. I'm dating a couple of the blonde busty ones now. They're stacked as shit, Grandpa. Big round heavy knockers. There's nothing better than that."

"I always did think you were a chip off the old block, Henry," said Ward proudly, glancing at his only grandson with great pride. "You always did remind me of me when I was young. Where's your grandmother?"

"She's just putting the car away, Grandpa," Henry replied, genuinely happy to see his mother's father again. "She should be in here in just a sec."

The words were no sooner out of his mouth when June Humper opened the door and stepped inside, placing her purse on the chair just inside the door.

"Well, Ward, what do you think of our boy here? Hasn't he grown?"

"He sure has, June," Ward answered her, his eyes glancing down at her massive chest, almost out of habit, a sight he never tired of, even after all their years together. "He's grown to be a mighty handsome boy."

"Henry," said June, nearly cutting her husband off mid- sentence. "Would you like me to take you up to your room so you can freshen up a bit after your trip?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Ward agreed, still looking at June's tits in her low cut blouse. "He can get all his belongings situated in the guestroom and rest a tit, er, I mean bit, after his long flight."

"Come on, sweetie," June told her grandson as she grabbed one of his bags and headed for the stairs. "We'll go get you settled in so you can unwind before dinner. Those flights can tire you out and take a lot out of you."

"Okay, Grandma," Henry replied with an agreeable grin and tone. "I haven't been in the guestroom for a while and I sure am tired."

"Then let's get you situated," June said, anxious to see Henry's wee wee again in the privacy of the spacious guestroom.

The busty grandmother headed upstairs with a bag, her own set of bags bobbed as she ascended the staircase. Once upstairs, June guided Henry down the hall and showed him into the guest bedroom, a bright, sunny, airy room just across the hall from the one she had shared with her husband for the last forty-three years.

"The bathroom is in here, Henry," she showed him, pointing at the closed door on the right side of the room. "I'm sure you'll want to get washed up before you rest. I know how grubby travelling can make you feel."

"Thanks, Grandma," said Henry, opening the door and going to the sink to splash some warm water on his face and give his hands a thorough cleaning. "This room will be great, Grandma. Thanks for letting me stay here for a few days. I was so excited when Mom told me I could come."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be coming lots, Henry," said June with a naughty wink, sitting down on the edge of the bed and patting the space beside her. "Want to check out the firmness of the mattress, sweetie?"

"Wow, Grandma, do you mean.........?"

"Yes, Henry, I mean....."

"Holy fucking shit, do I!" Henry shouted, quickly taking his pants off and slinging them across the room as his underwear quickly followed.

Half an hour later...........

"Oh, Grandma, my wee wee feels good," Henry remarked with a sigh as he pulled his polka dot boxers up around his waist. "That felt so nice, Granny."

"It sure did, Henry," June remarked with a naughty sideways look, having only managed to get her panties back on, both sides of her bloated chest looking about the size of the heads on Mount Rushmore. "What a doozy, sweetiepie. I forgot just how big you were, Henry. You're hung like a fucking horse."

Feeling grateful, June knelt and yanked the sagging flesh length of Henry's penis through the slit in the front of his underwear and gave the tip of his penis a resounding kiss on the head that echoed through the room with a smack.

"Thanks, Mr. Wee Wee."

Henry was hypnotized by June's ta tas as she rose, shoving them against him, kissing his cheek.