Wee Wee Camp: Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do love Grandma's big fucking titties, don't you, Henry?" June asked rhetorically, moving away from Henry and gathering up her discarded clothing. "I'm going to jump in the shower, sweetie. You can watch if you want."

"Holy fucking shit, I love wee wee camp!" Henry exclaimed, not needing a second invitation.

June once more took hold of Henry's wee wee and gently tugged him across the room and into the bathroom, only letting go of him in order to turn on the water and adjust the temperature of it before removing her panties and climbing in. Leaving the curtain open, she smiled wantonly at Henry as she took hold of the washcloth and bar of soap, beginning to lather it up in her hands and cleanse herself. Henry, his mouth hanging open in amazement at the sight before him, took a seat on the closed lid of the toilet, almost instinctively reaching for his wee wee and wrapping thumb and forefinger around it, placing them just below the head.

June was singing, "La la la la! Granny's soaping up the mountaintops! And Henry's wee wee likey's! Doesn't he, big fellow?"

She took the bar of Dial, running it across the pebbles of her nipples and then into her frighteningly deep cleavage, the Bermuda Triangle of lost wee wees, that space between her gargantuan globes that had enticed many a wee wee, even her grandson's, in the past. June's teats swayed as she lathered them, the skin rippling across the surface of her jugs, the area that Ward had dubbed, surely while being in between them, "Tittie Terrain." Henry's tongue hung from his mouth and almost touched the floor, his eyes the size of saucers as he roughly stroked and pulled on the skin of his twelve inch slab of cock, the cock that made him so cocky in everyday life.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry called out, working hard as he studied his grandmother's exposed assets.

His hand was flying up and down the length of his shaft, rubbing himself furiously as he took in the magnificent view before him.

"Oh, Grandma! Oh! Oh!" he shouted out loud. "I just love this shit."

June winked saucily in her grandson's direction as she finished attending to her gargantuan tittie globes and moved lower, lathering her still firm, despite having given birth twice, taut abdomen and moving lower, the soapy cloth lathering the triangular patch of soft down that covered her mons veneris, occasionally disappearing between her still slender thighs, her face frequently turning in Henry's direction to gauge the effect her ministrations were having on him. Henry's eyes nearly bulged from their sockets as he witnessed his grandmother's actions.

June turned to face Henry, throwing water from her bust and the rest of her body onto the bathroom floor. Swiveling her shoulders, she shook her heavy bags of flesh violently and Henry had to admit that seeing the sheer weight of them bound and pitch on her chest was almost scary. June was a woman whose titanic tittie sacks seemed to make up about a third of her body weight. Henry was betting that his grandmother's boobies weighed fifty fucking pounds. Yet they had barely sagged at all on this 60-year-old pre-geriatric goddess of tittiedom. When he had handled her watermelons earlier, they had been soft, but so firm and weighty that he could barely raise them up. June was capable of crushing his wee wee between them without lifting a hand to push her twins together.

He worked at his phallic flesh frantically, his fingers flying along the entire shaft, the sight of his grandmother's tantalizing titflesh spurring him on, eagerly seeking relief from the pent-up frustration in his pecker and the increasing size and heaviness overtaking his balls.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry cried out, desperately wanting to end his torment and release the hot jism now moving rapidly towards the tip of his helmet-headed warrior.

"Oh, Granny," he moaned, watching June step out of the shower and wrap herself in the fleecy abundance of the bath towel that was hanging on the rack beside the shower stall. "I need to come, Granny. I need to, I need to! Oh! Oh!"

June closed the distance between them, getting down on her knees in front of him and taking hold of his phallus with her hands placed strategically between his larger two.

"Oh, Granny, I want to, I want to!" he shouted.

"Oh, Henry, sweetie," said June softly, moving her hand along his shaft, her other hand reaching out and cupping his huge nutsack, rubbing its down-covered, wrinkled surface with the inside edge of her thumb, stroking it, teasing it, driving Henry nearly to the brink.

"Do you want Granny to suck it, sweetie?" she asked Henry in a low voice, raising her face to see his, taking in his reaction and smiling salaciously.

"Oh, hell, yeah!" Henry whooped excitedly, thrilled at the thought of her mouth on his pecker. "Fucking A!"

"I'm excited too, baby," June informed him, momentarily taking her hand off his pecker to reach over and lock the bathroom door. "Now, where were we? Oh, yeah. I was going to suck your big fucker, wasn't I? Granny was going to suck on your big wee wee."

June lowered her pretty head, her blonde hair hanging in wet ringlets, obscuring much of her face from Henry's view. He couldn't see, but could certainly feel her warm, wet lips as they encircled the head of his wee wee, locking it in their oral embrace, her tongue darting out and flicking the always sensitive pee pee hole of his pecker, his rampant organ responding immediately by increasing in both length and girth, straining the corners of her mouth with his oversized male endowment.

"Holy fucking shit, I can't believe this!" Henry cried out, wondering for a second if he was dreaming, pinching himself on his thigh, realizing in amazement that he WAS awake and it WAS happening. "Oh, shit! Granny!"

Fondling his ballsack with her free hand, she continued to exert oral pressure on his phallus until he was bucking where he sat, his hips thrusting towards her open and willing mouth.

Removing her lips from his shaft, she lapped at his warrior head, licking it feverishly, like an ice cream cone on a hot July afternoon, frantically lapping at it as though she were attempting to keep the ice cream from running down the sides of the cone and onto her hands.

Henry flinched with every flick of her tongue, her attention to his wee wee so acutely pleasant that he could barely stand it. All he could do was utter low, gutteral animal sounds and the occasional whimper. She poked the underside of his cock with the tip of her tongue, right below the head, the spot so sensitive that Henry thought that perhaps he wouldn't be able to bear it even a second longer. But he wasn't about to let go and climax now. He was enjoying this far too much to even dream of allowing it to end. June moved lower, her tongue flicking repeatedly against the tender skin of his scrotum, tickling him, tantalizing him, tormenting him, teasing him, taking him so close to the edge that a dribble of pre-cum appeared at his urethral orifice, suspended there until her tongue flicked out and captured it, swallowing it, smiling sweetly.

"Oh, sweetie, you need to come, baby," replied June, once more opening her mouth and engulfing him, taking in as much of him as she was able to, the tip of his jumbo johnson poking the back of her throat.

"Oh, I want to, I want to!"

"Oh, Henry, you really do need to come, don't you?"

The pre-cum seeping from his wee wee head trickled down the back of her throat, spurring her onwards. Sucking him with all the force she could muster, June soldiered on, laboring to accept as many of his full twelve inches as she could manage.

"Oh, suck me, Granny, suck me!" Henry urged, not at all reticent about what was occuring, not caring if what she was doing was wrong. "Suck my big fucking wee wee! Oh, fuuuuccckkkk, I think I'm commmingggggggggg!"

And he did. The full force of his ejaculation splashed on the back of June's throat, trickling down in copious amounts, causing her to have to swallow often and still not be able to handle it all, having to allow some to leak from the corners of her mouth and trickle down onto her jiggling jugs, running in riverlets through the chasm that was her cleavage.

"Holy fucking shit!" Henry yelled out loud, not caring who heard him, not caring about anything except the amazing sensations exploding in his body, the full load of his jism rocketing in jet streams from his pee wee head, spilling from his grandmother's lips and tracing a path through her cleavage.

Finally spent, Henry leaned back against the toilet tank, lost in the afterglow of his orgasm, his mind a blank, his body a mass of sensations, all of them pleasant.

"Holy shit, that was a doozy!" he said weakly, not sure he could move if he wanted to.

June let his male organ slip from between her lips with an audible, wet sound, the suction breaking as her lips pulled away from his already waning erection.

"Now, sweetie," said June, raising her head and resting her hands on Henry's knees. "Did that feel good to wee wee, baby?"

"Holy fucking shit, do you need to ask?" Henry answered her incredulously. "I think that's the best fucking wash I've ever had, and I've had some great ones.

"Well then," said June, her demeanor somber as if she was teaching him something important. "Always remember, that if it feels good, baby, it can't be wrong, okay?"

"Blow jobs are the best gift to give to a visiting wee wee, poopsie," June stated, her face only inches from his waning hard-on that was shiny and as slick as glass. "And we got pretty familiar earlier when we tested out the mattress, didn't we, Big Dick?"

June softly spoke as she leaned over lovingly and gave his wee wee a deafeningly loud kiss on the head, almost as a congratulations for his intense eruption of the fluid she had evoked from him with her talent.

"Oh, Grandma," Henry managed to moan as June Humper began to lap at the underside of his dick again just for a reaction. "Right now my wee wee is assuring me that that was oh so right. I mean, how can it be wrong when it feels so fucking right. Ohhhhhhh, shit. This weekend is going to kill me, Grandma. My wee wee may need to retire after this week."

"Oh, baby, isn't wee wee glad he came to visit Grandma Big Tits?" June asked Henry as her tongue traced a path down the underside of his penis just beneath the head and her right hand played with his swollen mushroom knob at the same time.

June's boobies slapped together noisily as she sent tinges of joy through Henry's semi-soft fuckstick. Henry's hands dropped to rest on the swells of her twin camel hump-sized funbags and he groped and kneaded them needily, his desire for her sizable gifts apparent as little tickles, like pin pricks leaped smilingly through his cock.

"Grandma, I'm going to lose it again if you don't stop doing that," Henry laughed childishly as June's thick lips sucked at the head of his prick like it was a nipple on a bottle. "I'm warning you." And he did lose it. "Oh, fuck!"

Henry clamped his hands down on the older lady's tits, her blonde mane of lovely hair waving as her head moved on his jumbo cock and he felt growing pressure in his tightened balls and several pleasurable heavenly bursts. June's mouth, opened wide, thick lips stretched around him, sucked softly seconds before receiving his bounty. Semen leaped like a cannon shot through the inside of the tube of his penis. The sensation of its evacuation made his eyes scrunch closed. His hands left her boobs and went to the tangle of her still wet hair as he blasted his delight into her face.

"I'm coming again. Oh, it feels even better than last time! Oh, make it squirt! My lovegun is firing semen bullets tonight! Oh! Oh! Squirtsies feel good! Squirtsies tickle and tingle and fly out of my pee pee pole!"

"Holy fucking shit, Henry. You're a pistol today, tee hee hee," said June, grabbing a corner of the towel she was wrapped in and wiping Henry's spooge from her face and hair. "Now that you've shot your jism all over me, I think I need another fucking shower, tee hee."

"Well, you go ahead and have another shower, Grandma," said Henry in a weary voice. "I don't think that I could even THINK about coming again tonight. I think I'm going to go and lie down for a while. Will you call me in time for dinner?"

"Oh, you'll feel differently after you eat, sweetpea," June told him with a naughty wink as she whipped off the towel, standing before him in all her feminine glory. "You just wait and see."

"I don't know, Grandma," said Henry quietly, staring at her boobs, but seeing that his wee wee remained soft. "I'm so tired. I don't think I have another one in me."

"Oh, sweetie, of course you do," replied June, moving close to Henry and embracing him, her breasts pushed upwards and into his face, close enough that he could stick out his tongue and flick her pert nipple with it or suck one of her tits if he so chose.

"There's always the possibility of another. You look tired though, sweetie. Why don't you have a shower too?"

Ten minutes later............

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" squealed Henry from behind the shower curtain, the water still cascading over the two of them.

"Holy shit, Henry!" exclaimed June in astonished pleasure. "I can't believe it! That big fucker of yours is hard again!"

"Five times in less than two hours, Henry," June squealed as she grabbed his naked cock yet again and he pressed his face into her cleavage to enjoy the size of this beautiful woman.

He could forget she was his grandmother and just enjoy her body mainly because she made his wee wee feel so good that it caused him to forget. June had no reservations at all about making his week with her full of the pleasures of the body. This 60-year-old woman was a giver. She was his grandma, but she was more than that. June was so abundantly gifted at her breasts, her titties so bloated with beauty and full of pleasure to give, that Henry and his wee wee didn't give a shit about anything else but enjoying June and her titan tits.

As Henry pressed June's knockers together and pressed his tongue between them as June jacked off his pecker, swollen now as much by her titties as by her rubbing, he knew that this couldn't be a totally bad thing. If it was totally bad, why did it feel so good down inside his wee wee? Why did it make June feel so wonderful and so young again? Henry knew that this week would bring them together, not just through big titties and big wee wees and other parts coming together. It would also make both of them see that they had something sweet and loving to give to each other, to offer up with the most important parts they possessed. Their bodies. Their wonderfully overendowed bodies. This made Henry hungry, hungry way down inside his wee wee. And after dinner he would surely be hungrier.

An hour later, June, Henry and Ward were seated at the large dining room table in the elder Humper's colonial style dining room, enjoying a Chinese dinner that Ward had sent out for. Ward was seated at the head of the table, with June at the other end, and Henry was seated to June's left.

"Some more fried rice, sweetie?" June asked Henry as her hand reached out and rested on his thigh, slowly working its way upwards.

"Ohhhhhh," replied Henry, feeling that familiar stirring in his loins. "I love fried rice. Yes, please."

"Are you all settled in, Henry?" asked Ward, absentmindedly chewing on a garlic rib. "Is the room comfortable?"

"Gee, Grandpa, the room is just swell," said Henry with a wide grin. "And the bed sure is comfortable. I tried out the mattress almost as soon as I got here."

"You sure look tired, Henry," Ward said, noting the dark circles under his grandson's eyes. "Maybe you didn't take a long enough nap earlier."

"He does look worn out, doesn't he, Ward," June tried to suppress a giggle as she slowly undid his zipper from beneath the table. "I think he needs a bigggggggggg, lonnnngggggggg, rest tonight, don't you, Henry?"

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh guessssssss so, Grandma," Henry moaned as he felt her small hand touch him on his wee wee as she reached inside his pants. "Cause I feel worn the fuck out right now. That's for sure. Can I get some more of that fried rice, aaaaahhhhhh, Grandpa?"

"Sure, Henry," Ward jovially answered with a grin. "You sure do love Chinese, don't you, boy?"

"Oh, shittttttt, yes, I do, Grandpa!" Henry shouted as June squeezed his balls.

"Shit, Grandma," said Henry, barely able to speak as she used her hands to manipulate his wee wee and fondle his nutsack. "This is sure some good fucking rice. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Henry, it really does my heart good to see a boy with an appetite tuck into a good meal, don't you think so, June?" asked Ward, pleased that his grandson seemed to be relishing the meal.

"Henry certainly has a huge appetite, Ward," June giggled, giving Henry a sidelong glance and winking at him conspiratorially. "I've never known a boy with an appetite as insatiable as his."

Henry's wee wee finally stood at full mast, and June began stroking the sensitive underside with her long, slender fingers, causing a reaction so strong in Henry that it was all he could do to remain seated.

"Ohhhh, shit!" cried Henry, his breath already coming in gasps. "This is some really good shit!"

"I fucking love this motherfucking rice, Grandpa! More! More! Give me some more fucking rice!" Henry hollered across the table trying to keep his ass on his seat as the tingles leaped toward the head of his stretched out stalk as June worked his peter as hard as she could without alerting Ward to her activity.

"Calm down, Henry," June admonished her grandson with a laugh, never stopping her jerking on his private parts, her own bulging breasts lurching slightly under her bra and blouse with the effort of the hand job, June sighing inwardly as her nipples scrubbed delightfully against the inside of the cups of her boulder-sized brassiere support system for the county's biggest fucking knockers. "That boy gets crazy when he's hungry. He's like an animal when his appetite gets whetted."

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" cried Henry, feeling the pent-up jism rising in the tube of his wee wee, knowing that he was powerless to stop it.

His grandmother's hand on his pecker was relentless, and her manipulation so expert that he felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I don't remember ever having fried rice as fucking good as this before! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

He could no longer hold back, and without much warning, he suddenly trembled visibly and felt the first jets of ejaculate exit the head of his wee wee and richochet against the underside of the sturdy maple table at which they were sitting. June could feel his warm, wet seed run down the outside of his phallus and saturate her hand, causing her to reach for a napkin with her free one.

"Ahhhhhhhh," moaned Henry, his orgasm washing over him in waves. "This is some major good shit!"

Taking another bite of his food, Henry sat back in his chair and sighed deeply.

"Good meal, such a good meal," he told his grandmother, as the last of his pent-up load was released. "This was the best meal I've ever had. Sorry for the outburst."

"It's no problem, Henry," his grandfather Ward said, patting him on the shoulder. "It's good to have you back for a visit."

"Thanks, Grandpa," Henry weakly replied as he glanced over at June, feeling his sagging wee wee dripping underneath the dinner table. "I'm glad I could come."

"Well, I'm glad you could come too," June giggled, leaning towards him to hug her grandson, her left tittie pressing into his shoulder and one of her hands going beneath the table again to give his spent pecker an approving pat on its greatly deflated head. "Whenever you come, it makes us happy. Right, Ward?"

"Of course," Ward nodded as he finished the last of his Chinese food and lit a pipe. "We love to have our favorite grandson visit."