Wee Wee Camp: Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he has grown so much since last time," June commented.

After the table was cleared, and all the dishes loaded in the dishwasher, Henry excused himself and went upstairs to try and rest for a while. His many encounters with his grandmother in so short a time had left him exhausted, his wee wee was so tired that it hung limply between his thighs like a piece of rubber. He didn't think he had ever come this many times in a row, briefly wondering if he might just have set some sort of Humper family record. Lying down on his bed, he stretched his arms over his head to relax before folding them behind his neck, using them as a pillow on which to rest his weary head. He had only been lying there a few minutes when June knocked on the door, pushed it open with her foot and entered the room with a plate of her homemade chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of ice cold milk.

"Hi, sweetie," June said brightly, carrying the plate towards the bed where her big-dicked grandbaby was outstretched in nothing but his boxers and a T-shirt. "I know you had a big dinner, but I thought you might like a couple of my county famous Humper homemade chocolate chip cookies. So here you go, sweetheart."

June took a seat beside his outstretched form on the double bed and sat the plate between them. Henry sat up in bed and leaned back against the headboard, taking the glass of milk from her and turning it up for a long drink before he dived into the multitude of cookies.

"I'm tired as fuck, Grandma," Henry moaned, emptying the glass' contents into his stomach and then slapping it down on a bedside table. "My wee wee is so fucking tired it feels like I got a noodle in my underwear."

"You just eat some of Grandma's famous cookies, sweetie," June urged her grandson. "They always help your grandpa when he's really weary after a long, hard day's work on the farm."

Henry grabbed a cookie from the proffered plate, raising it to his mouth and taking it in whole, not even bothering to waste his energy taking a bite.

"Oh, sweetie," said June, brushing the back of her hand against his cheek. "Don't eat them so fast, baby. These cookies are meant to be savored and enjoyed. Kinda like a good blow job, tee hee."

"These are sure some fucking great cookies, Grandma," Henry said, greedily reaching for a second and devouring it in two bites. "And I see what you mean. Already I'm feeling a bit less tired.

After Henry had eaten a third and fourth cookie, he suddenly looked down towards the foot of his bed and was amazed by what he saw.

"Holy shit, Grandma," he said in stunned amazement as his dick stood like a flag at the front of his boxers. "My fucking pecker's getting hard again!"

"So I see, sweatheart," his grandmother responded in a husky voice. "He looks as if he's about as hard as a fucking lead pipe, tee hee hee."

June reached down with her left hand, insinuating it into the opening in the front of Henry's boxers and pulling his now almost fully erect twelve incher through and rubbing it softly with her fingers. Reluctantly removing her hand from his male organ momentarily, she unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing, removing it seductively, all the while keeping her gaze on Henry's face to gauge his reaction. Throwing her blouse to the floor, she unfastened her large, flowered bra, her overly abundant breasts spilling out of it, swaying and bouncing lasciviously, an action that caused Henry to moan quietly, his wee wee expanding in both length and girth.

"Granny's boom booms are free!" June squealed, bouncing on the bed, her knees buried in the mattress as they bounded with her excitement, her heavy, yet still high riding titties jumped, almost seeming to take flight as they leaped high on June's chest, smacking her chin one after another and then bounded downward, their weight making them drop with the momentum, low like heavy sacks of flour falling off of a shelf, sailing down towards her navel and then flying in opposite directions, the team of tittie, the dynamic duo of boobiness separating momentarily, sailing apart, their rosy nipples and areola already rigid, erect with little nipple hard-ons, moving with her rippling flesh, as her boobies reunited, clapping forcefully together like two cymbals made of tittieflesh.

"Oh, Grandma," Henry sighed, the sight before him nearly driving him to distraction, his grandmother's big bosoms larger than even his own mother's, and although soft, were still firm, sitting high and proud on her chest, belying her six decades.

Straddling Henry's upper thighs with her legs, June leaned forward, her heavy titflesh grazing the soft downy hair on Henry's chest, tickling his nipples as they shimmeyed and swayed.

"Oh, Grandma," Henry sighed deeply, sexual longing raging through his young body, his cock standing straight and proud, balls heavy and semen laden, his mind entering the vast regions of his imagination, wondering what this voluptuous vixen before him was going to do next. "What are you doing?"

"Sweetheart," June told him softly, desire evident in her own sweet, girlish voice. "Want to put your big fucker between Nana's big fucking titties?"

"Oh, hell, yes, Granny," Henry almost begged, his wee wee as hungry as he had hoped it would be after dinner.

The youngster's glorious erection jutted up from between his legs, pressurized and hungry for fuck. The young Humper took fistfuls of boobieskin in his large hands, kneading her feminine sweatglands like medicine balls of desire, tugging her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger till the old broad screeched like an amorous top heavy animal. Henry could barely take any of her flesh in his grasp, could barely grab even a smidgen of her two largest charms, her chest charms that his wee wee longed to be in between, plumbing the cleavage of his pre-senior citizen tittie queen. Henry tugged on the bottoms of her frighteningly wonderful orbs and turned her over to her backside to take the reins of this carnal ride through a mountain wonderland.

Henry quickly shrugged out of his boxers, fumbling in his hurry to free himself from their confines. Still attempting to hold her enormous bounty in his large hands and failing, so huge was she that she couldn't be contained by even his large hands, her titflesh overflowing his grasp like the head of foam on a beer slipping down the outer surface of the glass. Shoving his wee wee roughly into the place between the Grand Tetons of all mammaries, he immediately exerted pressure on the outer surfaces of her overflowing tittie bounty, forming a sheath around his dick that was so tight, he almost came spontaneously.

"Ohhhhh, this feels so fucking good to my wee wee!" he screamed out, beginning to move within her deep cleavage canyon, his entire twelve inches devoured by her hungry breasts, lost from view, except when he thrust, causing the head of his wee wee to rise above the upper contours of her breasts and smack her on the lower portion of her chin.

"Number seven, here I come, you big tittied bitch!" Henry yelled, driving his wee wee far into her cleavage until he felt his hard-on touch her puckered lips. "I'm a seven fucker, you Boom Boom Baby! I love balling these babies and wee wee's going to squirt his seventh time in two and a half hours! You see what your titties can do, Grandma?"

"Oh, Henry, slide that horsecock as high as you can. Work that firehose of yours as deep as you can between 'em, good fucker and I'll suck your dick. You fuck and I'll suck. You fuck my big suckers and I'll suck your big fucker. What do ya say, baby?"

"Unnnhhhhh! Unnnnnhhhhhh! Go for it, Granny! Go Granny, go Granny, go!" Henry slid up her frame, holding her twin humps and humping her humps anxiously, the power of her cleavage growing his cock.

Henry thrust between her twin towers frantically, the sensations coursing through his pecker so excrutiatingly pleasurable that he wanted relief, but not sure he could stand for the sweet torture to end.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!" he screamed out, his buttocks flailing as he drove himself deeper into the warm softness of her flesh balloons, his wee wee poking out the other side with every thrust.

As June saw it rising towards her face, she naughtily jutted out her tongue, just quick enough to give the mushroom tip of his warrior a quick lick betore it once more disappeared from view.

"Oh, wee wee me, Henry! Wee wee my big fucking titties!" June screamed out, her breasts warming her entire body with the heat produced by the friction between both of their oversized body parts. "Dick my big titties with your big fuckstick, Henry. Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Henry's breathing was like a locomotive, his wee wee like a train entering a tunnel, the tunnel being the track between the quivering gelatin-like masses of bobbing, heaving heaviness. Henry's grandmother's tits pitched back and forth on her 60-year-old body like Chelsea Charms in the middle of an earthquake. When Henry paused, stopping his thrusting for a mere moment, he felt the warm lips of the tittie matriarch of the Humper family close around the head of his extended stalk, protracted as she nursed at it like a nipple on a tittie. Her sucking felt soothing, almost loving in the midst of the disorder of their frenzied boobie to wee wee contact.

"Motherfucking shit! That's some good shit right there! Let me slide it, you naughty Granny! But keep that shit up!"

"Oh, slide it, Henry, slide it!" June urged him on, her own excitement building as she flicked her tongue out, gently probing his urethral orifice with it.

"Ohhhhhhh, that fucking tickles and tingles, Grandma!" Henry exclaimed excitedly, feeling his impending orgasm begin, the semen building in the tube of his wee wee, forcing its way towards the head of his shaft.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he grunted, a thin sheen of perspiration the only thing separating their melding bodies, providing a natural lubrication to ease his wee wee's passage through his grandmother's tittie tunnel.

"Holy motherfucking shit, I'm commmmminnnngggggg!" he yelped, the first jet sprays of his baby batter exiting the end of his pecker, coating the lower portions of his grandmother's pretty face with its stickiness, the excess running down her cheeks and splashing onto her gigantic tittie globes.

"Spit, wee wee, spit!" June laughed, Henry's wee wee still crammed between her whoppers as it spit on her excitedly, blasting into her blonde hair, squirting on her lips, in her mouth and then giving her a pearl necklace, the semen pooling on her chin and racing into her cleavage track as it had earlier in the bathroom. Henry's cum flew over her head, splashing the headboard and then going still higher, splattered on the wall and ran downward with the force of gravity. "Squirt, baby! Squirt, baby! Squirt, baby! Squirt, squirt, squirt!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, Granny.......it.........feels........tickly! Shittttttttt! It's squirting all over the fucking place!"

As the power of the ejaculation waned, the last excretions doused the sharp tips of his grandmother's jugs as almost a final paean to them.

Now exhausted beyond words, Henry moved from his position atop June and rolled to her side, lying there, spent, worn, weary, tired, but happy, basking in the afterglow of his explosive orgasm.

"Wow, I'm a seven fucker!" he said excitedly, despite his extreme weariness. "Wow, Grandma, you sure do put the fun in dysfunctional!"

Resting on his back, Henry placed his arms behind his head and sighed deeply, feeling sated finally, his horniness diminished, his wee wee drooping limply against his left thigh, thoroughly spent from having achieved orgasm seven times within only the space of a few hours. June lay beside him, reaching towards the nighttable for her cigarettes, lighting one with the disposable lighter that she stored inside the pouch.

"Grandma, I didn't know you still smoked," said Henry in surprise. "I thought you gave that up."

"Oh, I did, sweetheart. My doctor said that I really needed to quit. Now I only smoke after sex and I'm down to only two packs a day, tee hee hee."

"Ha ha ha ha!" Henry laughed as he watched June wipe her titties clean of jism with a wet washcloth and then dry them with a towel before lying down yet again beside him.

"This is the best day of my life, Granny. I may never come again. I love your titties. They even dwarf Mom's knockers."

Henry slid closer to his grandmother, resting his head against June's big right boob almost like a little baby looking for rest and repose.

"Oh, Henry," June cooed, patting the back of his head with her hand while reaching between his legs with the other to pat his wee wee with the damp washcloth. "You are Granny's little tittie baby. If it were up to me, I would keep you here for good. We'd make sure those pipes of yours always stayed cleaned out. Oh, wee wee's tired, isn't he, Henry? That seven fucker is all humped out, all spit out, all tittied out. Ohhhhhhh."

They lay there together in silence, trying to regain strength after their sexual marathon. Suddenly, they heard Ward's voice calling out from the bottom of the staircase that joined the two floors of the elder Humper's home.

"Henry!" he called out. "Your Mom's on the phone! Can you take the call?"

"Thanks, Grandpa. I got it," replied Henry, raising the upper half of his torso and reaching for the extension phone that sat on the night table on his side of the bed. "Hello?"

"Henry, sweetie," he heard his mother's sweet voice coo on the other end of the line. "How are you, baby? How was your flight? Did everything go okay? Are you having fun?"

"Shit, Mom. How about one question at a time?" Henry laughed, suddenly aware that his grandmother once more had her hand on his still flaccid male member, stroking it absentmindedly as she listened to him speak on the phone.

"My flight was fine, Mom," Henry continued, feeling his limp organ quiver and begin to swell once again. "Everything went great. I even took a stewardess in the bathroom and fucked her standing up. Grandma was there to meet me at the airport and yes, I'm having a lot of fun. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Henry, does your grandmother have her hand on your pecker by any chance?" Hilda asked her youngest child, giggling girlishly. "Is she playing with my big boy's wee wee?"

June cupped Henry's down covered scrotum in her other hand, still stroking his pecker, amazed that it was continuing to swell and grow, despite his repeated orgasms.

"Mom?" Henry said in a weary, but not unhappy voice. "I'm having a great time. Don't worry about me. Can I call you back in a little while?"

"Why, what's up, Henry?" Hilda asked, disappointed at not being able to speak to the boy she so overly indulged. "Must you go?"

"Yeah, I really do have to go, Mom," he responded, his pecker now standing at full mast once again. "There's something I have to do, and Nana is going to give me a hand."

Henry clicked the phone off and let it fall to the floor as his cock leaped up higher than it had before in a superhuman feat of erectness. Hung like a horse, Henry smiled at his rigidity and June returned the smile. June Humper stood and pulled the covers down on the bed and threw herself to her back. She beamed naughtily as she pushed her bosom buddies together forcefully.

"Oh, Henry, it's so fucking big, baby. I don't think we ought to waste a big slab of a hard dick like that, sweetie. I think you just might have eight squirts in that pee pee pole of yours. What do you say, Henry? You want to test out the firmness of your mattress again, good fucker?"

"Oh, I sure do, Granny," Henry said anxiously as June's panties landed on the floor atop his boxers. "I think we ought to wear this fucker out."

THE END