Wee Wee Camp: Love Is...

Story Info
Well-hung Henry and big-boobed Granny June explore romance.
3.2k words
3.68
44.5k
22

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A romantic story from the recent past starring June and Henry Humper in:

"Wee Wee Camp: Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing"

Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

"Aaaaahhhhh, this is nice," sixty-year-old June Humper moaned in a pleasant voice of comfort, leaning back in the bathtub, her jugaliciously booberly bountiful rack of flesh jutting out as she arched her perfect form backwards in the sudsy, Mr. Bubble-filled warm water. "Isn't it, lovely boy?"

"Oh, it is when I'm with you," Henry replied softly, his own back resting against the inner edge of the small tub as his stacked and full-assed grandmother sat between his legs and leaned her topsy heavy-tittied back against his chest, her big round fanny sitting between his legs and touching his wee wee, which was admittedly semi- erect. "This is just plain cozy, Granny. Oh, I love you so much."

Henry leaned only slightly forward, since June already reclined against him and bent his face to kiss her soft right cheek.

"Oh, I love you too, baby doll," June swooned, her bare knockers now a little soapy and wet as she felt his erect penis touching her ass and back, but ignoring it for the sake of romance and intimacy of a non-sexual kind. "I have realized that I love you so much that I can barely describe it with words sometimes. Just hold me. Put your arms around me."

"Oh, I love you beyond all words," Henry told her sincerely, wrapping his arms securely around her until they met in front of her, brushing against her amazing oversized female appendages. "Doesn't it just seem like we're soul mates, Granny? Like we were somehow meant to be together like this? It just feels so right, you know?"

"Oh, sweetie, I do know," June replied, leaning back further against him and drawing his arms even tighter around her. "I think I knew that as soon as you arrived here for the summer. Something had just changed between us that I couldn't put my finger on. We just have this super strong connection that I can't even explain, let alone understand. I just want to enjoy it, revel in it. Oh, give me a kiss, Henry. I need to feel your lips on mine."

"Oh, I want to kiss you so much," her grandson told her breathlessly, feeling a twinge within his weiner, but understanding that his connection to his massively-whoppered lover of a nana was somehow even bigger than the pleasure that she had given his boner so many, many times. And he did kiss her, feeling her whomping, heavy, but high and firm fun chesty bags press his body as she turned and he shoved his lips against her own full set, the ones who had lovingly and selflessly sucked his dick over and over again, never asking for anything but semen to come out of it. His mouth opened and Henry shoved his tongue hard into June's face and licked and smacked and explored with his kisses as the bubbly water undulated around their full parts and needy bodies. They both needed love, a love bigger even than June's titanic tooters and Henry's hulking hunk of hard-on.

"Mmmmm," June Humper moaned, returning Henry's kiss with equal parts love and passion, her tongue entwined with his, her breasts mashed tightly against the soft down of his well-toned masculine chest, her hand reaching almost automatically for the large appendage between his firm thighs, stroking it gently, lightly, eliciting a soft moan from her grandson. Pulling his mouth from hers almost reluctantly, he moved his face lower, scattering sweet kisses on her face and then her eyes and down her throat, stopping only to nibble provocatively on her earlobe, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Oh, Henry, you will make me swoon," June moaned softly, stroking his back and shoulders with her hands, exploring his firm back and buttocks, seemingly unable to get enough of him.

"Save the wee wee stuff, sweet Junie," Henry told her, just barely touching her breasts as her body was turned around towards him in the tub. "That's coming soon, but I just wanted to tell you something, Nana. I literally yearn for you. I have never yearned for anything in my life like I yearn for you, unless it was maybe Pandora Peaks' titters."

"Oh, Henry, I yearn for you more than you could ever imagine," June told the 18-year-old, both hands off of his cock and on his face at this point, her own set of milkwagons not being currently molested either. "When I wake up, I think of you, want to breathe you in. When I go to sleep I dream of you, the two of us running through a field, our parts jumping up and down, your prick hanging out of your shorts and flapping while my honkers beat me in the face as that song plays going 'reunited and it feels so gooo-ooood! Reunited and it's understoo-oood!' I yearn so hard for you, I just watch to drink you in, your love, your lips, your cum, everything. Every part of me wants to be with you every minute of the day."

"Nana, that is just beautiful. That is a vision I will carry with me always and forever," Henry told June, quietly as he leaned close to her again and placed gentle butterfly kisses on her eyelids. "But, enough talk. Kiss me again."

Leaning in, June opened her mouth and planted it firmly on Henry's, softly parting his lips with her tongue, exploring every nook and cranny of his oral cavity, their tongues entwined and dancing, playing off against the other, raising their desire and longing for each other to an almost feverish pitch. Just then the bathroom door swung open and Ward Humper strode into the room, fumbling with the zipper on his trousers.

"Oh, it's so nice to see that romance isn't dead, ha ha," he said casually as he fumbled in his underwear and extracted his penis. "Don't let me interrupt, kids. I have to pee and I can't wait another second."

"Alright, Ward, have fun," June said sweetly, wishing he would leave sooner rather than later. "But remember to do what I told you, won't you?"

"What did you tell me?" Ward asked her, looking somewhat puzzled and trying to pull it from his memory. "Ohhhh, now I remember. Yes, dear. I will ask for ID. You're such a worrywart. Anyway, I'm off. Have fun you two."

"I thought he'd never leave," June giggled, turning her undivided attention back to Henry. "Now, where were we?"

"I think we were playing tonsil hockey if I remember accurately," Henry said with a laugh. "But in all seriousness, Grandma, I do love you more than anything in the world. I do."

"I love you more, sweetie," June responded.

"I love you most," came Henry's answer.

"I love you to infinity and beyond," cooed June.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me," Henry said with a wide, toothy grin.

"I knew from the first day you got here, I had fallen for you," June admitted, kissing Henry softly on the lips and then barely brushing his wee wee with her fingers as she now faced him completely, her bomber-like breasts squashing flat into his chest. "By the time we got to the lake, I was just flat out in love with you."

"I know," Henry retorted, just hardly touching her boobs now. "I felt the same way. When we first got out of the water and you sucked my dick, I knew I couldn't let you go."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" his granny asked him, her index finger swirling around at the area of his urethra as he just held the bottoms of her cantaloupe supermelon cans gently.

"You mean that love is an action word, and I know just what action we both have in mind?" he said, circling his own fingers round and round her huge areola.

"You got it, Sugar Wean," June assured him, her fingernail prying at his pee pee hole while his fingers traced the size and scope of her spacious silver dollar sized sucker parts. "Because sometimes love can feel sooooo goooood."

Ten minutes later........

"Oh, it does feel good, it does!" Henry whooped as June worked her tongue up and down the length and girth of his oversized phallus, licking, sucking, kissing until it felt so good that Henry didn't think he could take it much longer. Her years of experience worked in his favor and he cried out loud when she used her teeth to lightly scrape along all twelve inches of him. "Ohhhhhhhhh, I love this romance shit. I love you! I love you! Oh, you are the best grandmother ever. This shit feels so fucking good. Love me some more, Granny. Go, Granny, gooooooooooo! Oh, shit! That feels so fucking amazing! Yeah! Oh, what a wiggler, I love that shit!" Grabbing hold of his grandmother's blonde curls he held on for dear life, knowing that any second now he was going to fall into the abyss.

And then he toppled. "And Mr. Weanie Wean goes what?" Henry shouted, holding Junie's head by the hair as her power puppy pouches of pappie jumped up then down. "Mr. Weanie Wean goes 'Kasplurt! Kasplurt! Kasplurt! Catch that weiner's Squirt!'"

The young grandmother-lover pulled his staff backwards, exiting her mouth until only the apple head was left in her mouth, and then he started jizzing.

"These are the love shots! Semen valentines say I fucking love the shit out of you, Granny Globehonkers! Oh, I love, love, love, love yooooooouuu!" Every 'love' came in sync with a thick stream of semen roping from out his pee wee crown and onto her tonsils and throat and tongue and everything else he had explored with his own tongue fifteen minutes before.

"Mmmmmmguuullllp!" June managed, her mouth being invaded by bodies of jism as she gulped with each spit his penis gave the buxom, bodice-busting, busy-humping-body of a gran gran.

And then his "Mr. Weanie Wean" stopped almost as suddenly as it had started the blast from his loins, now shuddering and just dripping and dribbling his last liquid tributes into her perfect face, all while he watched her cute capricious cupcakes wiggle and sigh with her uneven breaths. Then the bust goddess of boobahdom whipped his wee wee free of her lips with a pop of perverse finality.

"Ohhhhhhh, my fucking poopsie, special pee-peeing sweet pea! Holy fucks of fuckydom! Oh, Henry, I want more of that!"

"I can give you more," Henry assured her, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead and then another from her spacious areola.

"No, baby boy," June said seriously, squeezing his stalk and licking the left-over fluid that eeked out as he touch her toppers. "I mean, that I want another 25 years of that. I want the two of us together for the rest of our lives, or my life unless you die from ejaculation. Tee hee. I want to drink from your penis three or four times a day for the next few decades, guzzling your bounty. Henry, sugar, I can feel the love, the pure love we share, the sweet love you have. I can taste that love in every precious squirt that comes out of your wee wee, its big balls and its happy apple head. Every stream of semen you throw out for me to drink is like a testament, a taste of your love, our love, the love we share that is never going to end. Don't you feel it, lover? Don't you feel it when it comes out?"

"Yes, Granny, I do feel it," Henry replied, a tear forming in his eye, clouding his view of her K cupped deuces and his column of sex organ that still had not begun to wane. "I felt it with every bit of 'me' that you drank down."

"Oh, Henry, isn't it wonderful what we share?" June cooed, absentmindedly stroking his male appendage with her hand as she gazed lovingly into his eyes. "I just can't get enough of my baby boy. I want to feel you on me, in me, all around me, all over me. I NEED you, Henry! I fucking NEED you!"

"Oh, Granny, I need you too," Henry responded, lowering his head to suckle from her right nipple. "I want you all the fucking time, morning, noon and night. I LOVE you, Granny. I fucking LOVE you!"

June pulled away from Henry for a moment, took his hand and led him towards the queen sized bed. Lying down on top of the covers, June parted her legs and looked longingly at the handsome young man before her.

"Love me some more, Henry," she squealed, her sexual appetite readily apparent as she stroked her own breasts and reached down with her other hand to stimulate her clitoris. "LOVE ME, big fucker! LOVE ME!"

"Ohhhhh, Granny girl, I'm gonna love ya right in that sweet crevice, and my wee fuckin' wee's gonna give you a great BIG LOVE!" Henry said with enthusiasm beyond any sexual euphoria he had ever felt before, his penis welling up with selfless love conjoined with lust as he studied his nana's honeydew melon masses of mam as he moved towards her busty, big-assed body that stretched out on the bed, her luscious legs apart and ready to have his sausage of a stick jamming in and out between her thighs, fucking her with all the love and intensity and passion he could muster, old Junie taking him as she bucked and fucked hard against his turgid tool.

"Oh, fill me up with that great big long juicy thick love of yours, Henry baby boy, Granny's favorite relative lover! You better stick that thing in here pretty fuckin' fast, cause I'm a-needin' some wean whompin' away at my weiner-holder! Don't make me waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Henry!" June wailed, feeling the familiar sexual neediness take over from rational thought. "Come and fuck me, my looooooooooooove!"

Henry straddled her voluptuous form and pushed her legs wider apart with his knees before taking hold of his by now raging hard-on and placing the big mushroom head at the opening of her vaginal introitus.

"Oh, LOOOOOOOOOOOVE me!" June shrieked, gasping for air as she felt Henry drive into her up to the hilt, his soft, down covered nutsack tickling her as he began to thrust.

"Take that, my love," Henry groaned, his breathing becoming ragged as he plunged into and out of her moist honeypot, his eyes opening in awe as he watched her prodigious chest charms wobble to and fro on her chest as he pounded into her.

"And fuck! And fuck! And fuck! And fuck, uuhhhhh, agaaaiiinnn!" June grunted again and again, repeating herself as her older knocks swayed and swooped all around, as Henry repeated the motion of feeding his twelve inch trunk down the exquisite plumbing of his granny's beautiful sculpted inner body.

"It's goin' in! Uhhh! And out! Uhhh! And in! Uhhh! And that's the way this thing called fuckin' works!" Henry sang as juggied June repeated her own incantations, slamming her pelvis against his until they smacked hard together, a mixture of sweaty flesh and fit bodies working and fitting together in such perfection.

"It's our sex, sex, sex!" the elder Humper screamed and swooned, pounding herself against her grandson's stalk while her tons of teats beat his chest to a pulp. "And it's so hot, hot, hot! Ohhhhhh, gimme your sex, sex, sex, gran-gran fucker!"

"I love you, I fucking love you!" Henry ejaculated verbally, taking hold of each of June's hands and interlacing their fingers together above her head as he continued to ram into her warm and willing body. "I can't get enough of this romance shit."

"Oh, baby, love me harder! Love me deeper! Love me faster! Fucking love the fucking fuck out of me!" June screamed out as her grandson pummeled her insides with his hard as a rock rod, her oversized flesh bags pitching and tossing wildly on her chest.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Henry grunted out with each thrust, barely able to speak because of the driving need within him to consume this woman. Breathe her in. Live and die for her. Eat for her. Exist for her. "Oh, I am loving you so much!" Henry cried out, knowing he could not hold off his pending orgasm much longer.

June's grandmotherly pumpkin tits slung in every direction as she ground her pelvis against her grandson's girthy shaft.

"Love, love, love! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Cause they're both the fucking same to me, Grandbaby Lover!" June managed as her orgasm took her all at once, the sensations coursing her vaginal core like a thunder bolt. "Now give, give, give me that hump juice!"

"Oh, for fuckin' sure!" Henry breathed out in a gust as he held her honker headlights as they jiggled under his ten digits and his pee wee started spritzing semen into her pussy's tunnel as he rubbed her clitoris at the same time with one finger. "This big love feels so wee wee-squirtin' good, Granny! I'm so glad we are in love!" And their orgasms began and ended almost in sync with one another as they humped and slammed their bodies together.

Henry finally ejaculated the last of his hot jizz and collapsed in exhaustion atop his busty grandmother, his weight crushing her extending chest hills between them.

"Oh, I fucking love you, Grandma!" he moaned, his breath still labored and coming in gasps. "I don't know when I've ever loved anyone as much as I fucking love you."

"Oh, Henry, I know, dear. I know," June said sweetly, trying to gain control of her own breathing as she gasped, trying to get enough oxygen into her sexually spent body as her bulging balloons almost seemed to fill with air. "I felt your love in every thrust, sweetcheeks."

"Granny, I have something serious to ask you," Henry told her quietly, reaching down to stroke her clitoris with the index finger of his right hand. "What would you say if I asked you to marry me?"

"Why, Henry," replied June in surprise and amazement, her glandular plumpers percolating. "I'd say that's bigamy."

"Yeah, but Grandpa is getting pretty fucking old," Henry reasoned, caressing her nub with one hand and stroking her right breast and its nipple with the other. "The old fucker could kick off any day now while he's fucking one of those young girls. His old ticker could stop, and it might be good to have a back-up husband on the side."

"Tee hee hee!" June giggled, partially from the tickle evoked inside her clit and partially from the sheer absurd beauty of their relationship. "Why the fuck do we need to get married anyway, Henry? I mean, we are already in love and you throw a good fuckin' on me anytime I want some of your wean. I don't want any bigamy, babycakes. I'd much rather have a biguninme."

"Me too, Granny," her lover conceded, smiling as she reached past her cupcake colossus of a chest to rub the length of his penis.

And as Henry once again mounted his sweet-boobied grandma, working his wee wee into position and then inserting it inside her vagina, he had to admit that love was truly a many-splendored thing.

THE END