Wee Wee Camp: Shop Till You Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you really are my sweet boy, aren't you, poopsie?" June purred, opening the door to the closest fitting room and stepping inside, tits entering first.

The giant-boobed 60-year-old pulled her baby inside by his weiner, smiling toothily at him as they entered and June swung the door shut and latched it.

"N-n-now let's get your blouse off!" Henry stammered and exclaimed jubilantly as the barrel-chested blonde hottie beside him released his fabric-encased dick at last, after her vice grip of his shaft. "Off with the clothing, off with the bra!"

"Tee hee. And then on with the bra, sillyass," Mrs. Humper tittered as she undid the buttons down the front of her 'bursting with boobie' blouse, grinning seductively at his enthused demeanor.

"Well, can't we fucking linger just a few fucking minutes before we start stretching and forcing one of these hammock fuckers over your fucking funbags?" he asked her, touching and feeling her shaking sweat glands as she dropped her blouse and then her monstrous bra to the floor. "I mean, since your bra is fucking off, can't you wait just a few minutes before we try to get another one of the fuckers on your jugs?"

"Henry, sweetie," June cooed, smiling affectionately at her daughter's well endowed male child as he fondled her gloriously naked jubblies. "If I let you play with Nana's ta tas now, we'll be here all fucking day. Don't you think we should just get these bras tried on and get out of here?"

"If I can't play, I'm not going to help you try them on," Henry pouted, a sullen expression on his face as he played with her powerfully heavy pappies. "You know your big bazoombas drive me crazy. How am I just supposed to see 'em and not touch 'em?"

"Oh, Henry," June laughed, reaching out and stroking the side of Henry's face with the back of her hand as he explored the surface of both of her mounds of skin. "I'm sorry, baby. If you want to play for a minute, you go right ahead. I was thoughtless. Forgive me?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Henry shouted, leaning down with open mouth and managing to capture one of her pert nipples in his lips while he fondled her other breast with his hands, kneading it, squeezing it and occasionally tweaking its nipple playfully between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh, you big baby! Wowweeeeeeee weeeeeeeee weeeeeeee, wee wee! That fucking tickles, you tittie-sucking son of a bitch! Ohhhhhhhh!" June shrieked as Henry manhandled her juggernaut jaunts of juggedness as he drew on her nipple and areola with enough force to convince her jiggling udders to give milk. June was sad at this moment that she had none to give this little eager beaver of a breastfeeding boy.

"Mmmmmpppphhhh!" her grandson grunted, mouth full of an erect fucking nip and as much of the skin of her boob as he could pull into his oral cavity.

"Suuuuccckkkk me, fucker! SUCK ME! YES, SUCK, SUCK! SUCK MY TITTIE! HARDER! SUCK ME HARDER, GOOD SUCKER! OOOOOO! YEEEESSSS!" the tittie matriarch screamed in a voice that sounded as if she were being tortured by some mammary-loving megalomaniac.

"June! Henry!" came Kimberly Buxsom's voice as she poked her head into the fitting room. "We can hear the two of you all over the damn store! Customers are asking what the heck is going on in here. You are going to have to keep it down. I mean, really!" And with that, the proprietor of the Bra Barn gave Henry and June a withering look and withdrew once again.

"Holy shit, what a wet blanket," June sighed, reluctantly pushing Henry away from her breasts and drying her elongated nipple with a corner of her discarded blouse. "Oh well, I guess we had better get on with the job at hand, Henry. Which one should I try on first?"

"How about this one?" Henry asked, holding up a pretty pink brassiere that looked fairly well constructed and reinforced in all the important spots. "This one looks as though it could tame your big honkers, Nana."

"Alright, Henry. Pass it here," June said, grabbing her breasts and hoisting them up in front of her before the full length mirror. "I think I may have to sort of hold my big titties up while you try and get the bra fastened around my chest. Think you can handle that, Henry?"

"Well, yeah, I can," Henry responded, looking somewhat crestfallen as he gazed at his new steady girlfriend's bulged out breasts with lovesickness in his eyes. "But I'd really prefer to be the one holding your big boom booms up."

"Henry, please, can't we do it my way? Please, sweetie?"

"Oh, all right," Henry sighed, unable to pull his gaze away from the enormous breasts resting in his grandmother's small hands. "I guess I can."

With June holding her boobies up and in, out of the way, Henry stood behind June and reached his arms around her, grasping the bra in his left hand. Passing one end of it to his other hand, he grappled with it, pulling on it as hard as he could to try and get the two ends to meet behind his grandmother's back, as she tried to ease her gigantic jugs into the formidable cups.

"I've nearly got it!" Henry yelled triumphantly, pulling the fabric ends together and biting his tongue at the effort it took to hold the ends together and fasten the hooks and eyes with the flood of Granny's hooters straining against the fabric. "There, I think I've got it! What do you think?"

"Wow, it sure does look pretty, doesn't it, sweetie?" June asked him, observing herself from all angles in the mirrors, her awesome orbs jutting out in a superbly swollen way. "See, it seems to be holding them! I wonder if I can push my titties way out in front in this one. That's the real test."

"Stick 'em out, Nana!" Henry urged, almost salivating at the thought of seeing her fucking crazy shelf of a bosom jutting insanely forward. "Stick 'em way the fuck out." June took a deep breath, and inhaling slowly, pushed her chest out about as far as she could make it go, her large, overripe melons straining the fabric of the bra she wore.

"Eureka, I think we've found it!" Just when June was convinced that their shopping expedition had been a success on the first try, the fitting room was filled with the sound of fabric rending. "Uh oh," was all June could utter as suddenly the fabric of the bra gave way, splitting on both sides simultaneously, flying off of her body at high velocity until it struck the fitting room mirror violently, leaving the large mirror with a crack that extended diagonally from top to bottom.

"Holy fucking shit, it's a projectile!" June shrieked, horrified at first and then dissolving into hysterical laughter as she beheld her newly nude and always shaking tooters once again free and liberated.

"Tee hee hee, Henry," she giggled, her breasts bouncing and jouncing wildly on her chest, swinging from side to side and slapping together noisily as they met again. "I guess we need something a little heavier duty."

"I would fucking say so!" Henry whooped, used to dealing with the sheer sweet monstrosity of her two fleshy bazooms, but still shocked at the pure power of June's boobies to blast a fucking brassiere across the fitting room. "I can't fucking believe how hard your tits shot that fucking knocker-hugger into the fucking mirror! Holy motherfucking shit! Wow!"

"Oh, they're powerful, baby," June assured him, her naked wobblers dancing up and down weightily at her grandbaby as she grabbed his still surprisingly zipped-up crotch area on his pants. "These fuckers can knock the fuck out of ya, sweet thing."

"Wowsers!" Henry cried out, palming her basketballs insufficiently as his mouth watered. "These fucking juggers are fucking scary when they get loose!"

"Unhand them sumbitches and help me try to pop on a few more boobiebags, good fucker."

"Alright, Granny," Henry whined, indicating his groin region as he let go of her dough-like K-cupped supercantaloupes as they sashayed and shook heavily but firmly. "But, oh fuck, you've got my wee wee so hard it's about to rip my pants."

"Well, we'll deal with that pants-rippin' cock of yours when I finally find a boulder holder that my boobies don't rip through. Okay, fucker?" June reassuringly petted his bulge like a child at a petting zoo, grinning at his eagerness to whip his dick out for her as she wiggled and wobbled in her monumental breast region.

"Here's one for ya, Nana Knockers," the horny young tittie-lover informed her eagerly as he fished out another strong well-supported brassiere for her lush, naked, white and udderly orbular humps of freely flailing, but lovely fatty tissue.

"Thanks, baby," June said, her huge hooters still swinging. "This one has a front closure, so how about this time you hold my titties together while I fasten it. Think you can do that, sweetie?"

"Well, holy fucking shit yeah!" Henry shouted, oblivious to the fact that they were still in a fitting room in a public store, just itching to get his hands back athwart her ample teatsies. "What should I do? Just hold 'em up?"

"Hold them up and together, baby. Yes, that's it," June instructed him as Henry eagerly grabbed on to her sauntering, fleshy funbags and pressed them firmly together while June struggled to get the bra on and bring the two ends together to fasten at her cleavage. "A little tighter, Henry. I can't quite get the ends together. Yeah, that's it! Okay, I have it done up."

"Holy shit, your big titties are really overflowing this one, Nana," Henry laughed. "I think there's more tittie overflowing the cup than in it."

"Fuck! I'm squeezing out of this fucking thing, baby! It's like trying to fit a fucking watermelon into a fucking orange peeling! Look at me!" June yelled out, her creamy white boobie flesh oozing tightly out of the tops of the bra cups like a Victorian set of knockers in a suffocating corset.

"Oh, I'm looking!" Henry exclaimed, touching the excess overflowing flesh with his fingers, trying to playfully push it adroitly into the undersized cups. "All this tittie ain't gonna fit in that little thing. Well, I guess we ought to make the most of a bad situation." Henry Humper leaned his head close to her squashed tit tops, extended his tongue and rapidly moved his face in a horizontal direction, licking the bare exposed tops of her boobs with a noisy slurp. "Mmmmmm. That's some tasty tit right there. And sweaty too, so a nice taste of salt."

"Henry, this isn't helping, tee hee," June laughed, putting a finger to Henry's forehead and pushing him away from her grandmotherly mountains. "I need to find a bra that fits, baby. Look at this one. I'm hanging out all over the fucking place."

"I could try pushing it a little harder, Nana," Henry offered hopefully, tapping the skin peeping out of the left cup with his index finger as he chuckled. "But I have to admit, there does seem to be wayyyyyyyyyy too much tittie there to fit in those cups."

After trying on two more bras with absolutely no luck in finding one that fit, June was becoming increasingly agitated.

"Why on earth do they call this a fucking fitting room if nothing fits?" she asked rhetorically, throwing down the lastest attempt in a fit of ire, leaving herself bare from the waist up, jugs exposed.

"I'm sorry, Nana," Henry said softly, seeing the aggravation in his grandmother's demeanor, actually ignoring her two biggest parts for the first time all day. "I'm sorry you haven't found one that fits, Nana. I really am."

"Well, Henry," busty and topless June Humper huskily swooned, moving closer to her grandson, boobs jarring visibly, placing a hand once again atop the crotch of his pants, her small fingers closing around his swollen sexual playtoy. "But there is still one thing in this fitting room that fits pretty well."

Several minutes later......

"Ohhhhhhh, shit, good fucker! Now that's a good fit right there!" June cried, her titan tits smacking together as Henry held her legs straight up in the air, gripping both of them firmly at the ankles.

"Ohhhhhh, Nana, this thing is pre-fitted!" Henry cried out in pleasure, his body and groin maneuvered into position between her parted thighs as he pumped his penis in and out of her snug slot. "Ohhhhhh, you feel good, Granny. Ooooooo, my cock is fittin' in here just spectacularly."

"Oh, baby, like a hand in a glove," June moaned, boobies leaping wildly on her chest as Henry pumped, driving himself deeply inside her. "We fit together like a fucking banana skin on a banana."

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, both of them breathing heavily as the thrusting continued with June wrapping her legs firmly around Henry's waist and locking her ankles together behind his back. "Oh, Nana, you sexy grandson humper you! Oh, fuck!"

Without missing a beat, Henry grabbed both of June's bobbling and wobbling boobahs with both of his hands, squeezing and kneading them until June was having to bite her tongue to keep from screaming out loud.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, good humper!" she wailed, her head moving from side to side as her libido rose to a feverish pitch, a pitch that matched the pitching of her super-duper sweat glands. "Wee wee me, you horny little Nana fucker!"

"We are fitted to perfection," Henry stated calmly amidst the in and out pumping of his wee wee that resided within her vagina, his plunges making her naked titties leap and dance upon her chest as he humped harder and harder at the waist. "And here's the money shot, Jumbo Jugs."

Henry shoved his penis as far as he could into the wildly copulating melon-bosomed grandmother's wet tunnel and held it firmly as he felt the first heavenly blast from his loins.

"Come on, baby! Squirt me good!" the elder Humper coaxed, giant jugs popping her in the face as she felt his wetness moisten her insides. "Squirt it all in there, lover! Squirt all your sticky pee pee in there, Henry, cause I'm almost there, horsecock! Don't get fucking stingy with the sticky shit, love!"

"Oh, I'm pumping the sticky shit right into you, Junie!"

"June, Henry," came Kimberly Buxsom's voice from the other side of the door. "I was just wondering how things are coming in there. Does everything fit, June?"

"Oh, Kimberly, everything fits just fine," June giggled, still writhing on the floor as the last of Henry's semen flooded her vagina. "Just a perfect fit, tee hee."

Finally spent, Henry collapsed in exhaustion, his body on top of June's, pressing her gigantic globes flatly against her chest.

"Ohhhhhh, that felt so good to my wee wee," Henry moaned, not sure he could move from his current position, nor if he even wanted to. "Holy fucking shit! That one was fanfuckingtastic!"

"Oh, baby," cooed June, stroking the back of Henry's head with her hand as her squashed honkers splayed outward as they flattened. "I love it when you get all romantic with me and shit. But come on, we better get up. I need to find a fucking bra that fits before this store closes!"

"Awwwww. But that means I've gotta pull out of you," Henry whined, touching her now sweating ta tas as he still held his penis unflinchingly inside of her vagina. "I don't want to do that, Granny. It still feels too good in there."

"I know it does, sweetie," June agreed, her massaged mammaries now gushing sweat as her tingling slot still held his manhood like an accommodating holster of love as she reached up and sweetly ran her index finger through his pubic hair that was touching her own nether region. "But you've got to pull Mr. Wee Wee out of me, Henry. I need to find a bra and if your cock is stuck in there, it does make it a bit harder to stand up and squeeze on a couple more boobbags. Baby, as much as it pains me to say it, I think you're going to have to pull your pee wee out."

"Awww, but......"

"Don't you 'but' me, Henry Humper," June said with a faux sternness on her face and in her voice. "I don't want to be in this fitting room all fucking day only to go home without a fucking boobie holder that can hold these big fucking jugs of mine up and in. Now please, Henry. Pull it out!"

"Oh, all right," Henry said at last, agreeing to do as he was told, but not at all happy about it, his cock enjoying its current location. "I just don't see what the big rush is though."

Raising himself up from his position atop his sweaty-boobed grandmother, Henry slowly pulled his male organ from June's cunny sheath, causing a gush of bodily fluids to exit her vagina and pool on the fitting room floor.

"Tee hee hee," giggled June. "I'll have to tell Kimberly that she has a clean-up in fitting room four. Now help me up, Henry. That's a boy."

Both of them were naked now, June's nakedness most impressive with her bare beach ball bazooms and her narrow waist and big round fanny. "Holy shit, but that was a good one!" Henry gasped, staring at her jugs out of his peripheral vision as he reached for his boxer shorts.

"Fuck, Henry!" June said with surprise as she stood, knockers beating back and forth, smacking her arms and then her chin as she glanced at the slowly shrinking organ that dangled between Henry's legs. "You can't put that wee wee back in your shorts yet, big fucker! It's all sticky and shit! Let me clean it off for you first! Just don't go getting another hard-on on me, baby, because I AM NOT taking care of it again right now! We have boobbags to sample!"

June Humper knelt, heavy-honkered and titter-laden, between his legs, reaching and raising the stalk of his sex organ up to clean for him before he housed his snake back inside its home. Taking his slowly waning erection into her mouth, June lapped at the semen that still clung precariously to his stalk, tonguing him until she had removed all outward appearances of their encounter.

"Awww, come on, Nana! No fucking fair!" Henry whined, pouting like a petulant two-year-old as her knockers moved. "You put my fucking wee wee in your mouth and tell me not to get a hard-on? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Letting it slip from her mouth, June smiled sweetly up at Henry and patted his wee wee as she spoke, accidentally nudging herself in the tits. "I'll take care of it later, Henry. You have my word. But for right now, we have to get you back in your clothes, and I have to find a fucking boulder holder for these titanic titties of mine. Now get dressed, okay?"

"Cockteasing bitch," Henry muttered under his breath as he put on his boxers, almost ripping them as he did so, in his anger and annoyance at his stacked relative. "Won't even let me jizz in her mouth."

"I heard that, Henry Humper!" June said, trying to stifle her laughter as she put her panties back on, leaving her terrific titsies obviously naked and unfettered for the bra-fitting task at hand. "Baby, I'll let you jizz in my mouth later. In fact, when we get home, you can jizz in my mouth as many times as you want to. I'll suck your wee wee like it's going out of style then. You can squirt on my tonsils, my teeth, my tongue. Whatever the fuck you want to do, baby. You can jizz down my throat until it's sore, poopsie. Okay? But right now we need to get a bra for my boobahs. Don't you want Nana to have a nice home for her bouncy boobahs, Henry?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Henry grunted at last, touching her upper body bulges again and sliding on his pants. "But I'm gonna take you up on that jizz promise for sure."

"It seems there's only one bra left to try on, Henry," said June, sighing deeply, her breasts bouncing provocatively as she inhaled and exhaled. "It's the one you liked, poopsie. The see-through lacy number. Gosh, I hope this one fits. My big bouncing boobies are getting sore from trying all this shit on."

"Here, let me help," Henry offered, his irritation at his chestily endowed mother's even more endowed mother forgotten for the moment. "You hold your titties together and I'll fasten it, okay? Ready?"

"Ready," June answered him, grabbing her giant udders in both hands and holding them in and up while Henry reached around her.