Week 2, Class 1 Pt. 02

Story Info
Class explores sexual stimulation of all five senses.
2.1k words
4.45
52.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 2, Class 1 Part 2: Sexual Stimuli: The Five Senses

Jill couldn't understand how she could be last two classes in a row. Luck of the draw she supposed. Last time she appreciated the delay, but this time she couldn't wait. After her experience at the nude beach, coupled with the prospect of stripping, and being stripped by a hot guy, she was eager to get at it this time. Now it was finally her turn.

Again she found herself looking out at classroom full of naked people. This was really starting to get fun! She briefly consulted with her partner Paul and decided she would strip him first. She started by pulling up his shirt, and he helped her out by taking it off over his head. This was the first time she had seen him up close, noticing that his well-defined chest and abs were shaved. She liked the look. Should she feel it too? 'Not now', she concluded. Next she proceeded to help him out of his sneakers and socks. He enjoyed the extended view of her cleavage he was getting while she worked them off. She looked up and caught him staring but he didn't look away. This made Jill blush a bit as she finished the task at end, but also flattered her and she obliged him by lingering a little longer than necessary at his feet. She then stood up fully, and at her 5'10" nearly looked him in the eye. They didn't say anything, but continued to look into each other's eyes as Jill worked her hands into his shorts. He undid the button and zipper and adjusted them so that they fell to the floor. She finally broke her gaze with him to look down at his boxers and notice the raging hard-on that was being concealed beneath them. She carefully lifted the waistband and eased them down past his hard cock, then slid her hands around to his ass and eased them the rest of the way over his hips and to the floor. This left her face to face with his manliness, and she took a moment to have a good look at it before standing again. She started to imagine herself doing things to it when Dr. Green spoke up, "OK Jill. Last but not least!"

Jill stood to receive her stripping. She had been eager for it since Sunday at the beach. She liked the feeling of being naked now, and admittedly enjoyed showing off her fit body to the others too. Paul wasted no time, and standing in front of her went straight for her light blue tank top, pulling it up and off of her with ease. He surprised her by next putting his arms around her as if to hug her but instead to unhook the clasp of her bra. It came loose immediately, and he helped it off her shoulders and tossed it to the desk. She felt a little odd standing topless in shorts and sandals but surmised she wouldn't be lingering in that state for long. He still remained in front of her while he loosened her shorts, but bent down on a knee to slide them down her legs, finally exposing her to the class. She had felt a bit saucy earlier in the day and had put on a thong underneath. So as to inform the rest of the class of this decision, she now turned around before Paul could remove it, giving everyone a nice shot of her firm ass cheeks in the process. Her naked stripper smiled as he saw this, before almost regretfully having to pull it down her legs too. He stood and she turned around and put an arm around his shoulder. "The scrunchy too," she whispered to him, and turned her ponytail towards him. Once he carefully pulled it out she tossed her hair twice before letting it fall about her shoulders.

"Going all the way today, huh Jill," asked Dr. Green.

"Why not?" she answered, "less is more, no?"

"In this case, I would say that it is," she offered smiling. "Now have a seat. Thank you both. Now see, wasn't that fun? OK, let's get started."

Once everyone was "properly" attired, they began with a brief discussion of their experiences at the nude beach. While a couple folks never really got comfortable with the whole situation, the overall consensus was that it was a positive experience, and for some quite sensual too. Dr. Green told them how pleased she was with the class's progress, but then again wasn't too surprised either as they were the ones who ultimately chose to stick out the class.

She then changed the subject to the topic of the day, sexual stimuli and the five senses. She explained to the class that sexual arousal could be achieved through the use all five senses: viewing types of still and moving images; smelling certain scents; tasting various foods and liquids; hearing certain sounds or words; and most obviously by touching parts of the body.

"What we are going to do today is spend five minutes on each of the senses," she instructed. "I want you all to consciously note the type and strength of the arousal you feel when each sense is stimulated, and be prepared to discuss afterward."

First she sent around the room several jars. When opened, each one emitted a pleasant and arousing fragrance. Some were clearly women's perfumes and men's colognes. Others smelled like foods or flowers. Jill noted one that smelled just like sweet chocolate. Jen especially liked the one that smelled like roses. Once everyone got a chance to get a good whiff of each of the jars, again Dr. Green asked the class to rank their sexual arousal on a sheet of paper using a scale from 1-10.

The next sense to be stimulated was taste. Champagne, strawberries, and chocolate all made their way around the room. As did the slices of mango, banana, and kiwi. Again, once everyone had a chance to taste these things, their resulting arousal was ranked.

Turning on her tape player, Dr. Green then began to play them a tape. The tape started out with the alternating sounds of men and women breathing heavily, as if they were engaged in sexual activity. Then the sounds turned to people actually having sex: heavy breathing, moans, groans, slapping skin, orgasms. This was followed by people who sounded as if they were having phone sex. Erotic scenes were being explicitly described, sexual language traded back and forth, and ultimately followed again by the sounds of heavy breathing and orgasm. When the tape was finished Dr. Green noted the arousal of several of her students, not to mention the wetness forming between her own legs. She suddenly reminded herself to instruct the class to note and rank their arousal.

Next she walked to the light switch, and dimming the lights turned on a projector that began to show a series of erotic photos. Men and women in various states of undress (including outright nudes), and men and women performing sexual acts to themselves and with each other. After about two minutes of this, Dr. Green hit a button that stopped the still photos and began to show a video. The silent video included stripping scenes, sex scenes, and images of other erotic acts. By the time five minutes was up, there were again several sexually aroused people in the room, as evidenced by the many visible nipple and penis erections. And also once again, the ranking.

They had stimulated four of the five human senses, with only the sense of touch remaining. Most in the class were already swimming in various states of arousal when Dr. Green announced the final exercise of the day while passing out sets of earplugs.

"Now we will explore the sense of touch," she began. "In a moment I want you all to take your pair of earplugs and put them in so you are not influenced by any sounds you may hear, close your eyes so you are not influenced by any sights you may see, and begin to touch your body anywhere and everywhere you like, including your genitals." She continued, "Additionally, I will be walking around the room and may provide some of you with assistance as well," she offered with that smile of hers. "But no matter what you feel, please keep your eyes closed at all times. Now go ahead and begin, and I will let you know when five minutes is up."

The class complied with her instructions and began to touch themselves in various ways. After all of the prior arousals, most of the men went right for their cocks and began to work them at various speeds. Kelly rubbed her hands up and down the inside of her thighs, each time moving them a little higher up so as to brush her clit and pussy. Jen had one hand tugging alternately at each of her erect nipples and the other making circles around her clit. And Jill was moving her hands up and down her torso, about her neck, and through her hair. She moved them slowly down her chest, allowing each of her fingers to barely brush against her stiff nipples as they passed. She touched herself almost everywhere she could except her pussy.

During this display, Dr. Green walked around the room with a feather and a penis-shaped dildo she had produced from her bag. She would mostly rub the feather sensually against people's skin as she walked by, but now and then she would gently trail her fingernails against a shoulder, an arm, a breast. She might briefly slide the dildo between a girl's breasts, or between her legs if her hands weren't already there. The big guy Marc was busy touching his chest when she walked by him, so she reached down and quickly caressed his cock, which made him freeze. Before he knew what had happened she had moved on.

On her way back to the front of the room she then paused at Jen, who presently had both hands full, teasing her clit and nipple. Dr. Green reached down and caressed Jen's free breast and tweaked her nipple gently. Jen immediately opened her eyes at the touch of another person and was a bit shocked that it was another woman who was touching her so sensually. Dr. Green frowned at her for opening her eyes and placed her finger over her lips in the "shh" motion. She then removed her other hand from Jen's breast and moved to the front of the room where she loudly announced, "Time's up!"

The class was snapped out of their self-explorations, all fully aroused, but none to the point of orgasm. Dr. Green looked around at the flush faces and sweating bodies and smiled first to herself, and then at them and said, "Well it appears I will be seeing mostly nines and tens for this one, but go ahead and rank your current arousal as you see fit."

The class did as instructed, albeit in a very distracted state. They then discussed the way they were aroused through their different senses, and the intensity of each method. The foods and smells were fun they decided, but not extremely arousing in and of themselves. It was concluded that smelling them on a partner, or eating them off of a partner would have increased their effectiveness. Both the oral and visual stimulants got high marks, which was no surprise to anyone. Although they were somewhat surprised to the extent the oral stimulation was appreciated, nearly equally to the visual. Many of the girls in the room said the dirty talk was highly arousing, which Dr. Green instructed the guys to quickly make note of.

Lastly they discussed the arousal felt by the physical touching of their bodies. The men all seemed to appreciate this one the most, because they could control it. And while they mostly concentrated on direct stimulation of the penis, the women tended to tease and caress other parts of their bodies prior to satisfying their genitals.

Finally Dr. Green asked those whom she had touched what they thought of the unexpected physical touch from someone else. All agreed that they enjoyed it, but a few were shocked by it. A couple of the girls were a little uncomfortable with it, but had no major complaints. Jen didn't share with the class, but her own arousal had significantly increased with Meredith's sensual touch, and as surprised as she was by it, was equally as disappointed when it stopped.

Things were really starting to get interesting in the class...