Week 2, Class 2, Pt. 01

Story Info
Our sex-ed class continues their education.
1.7k words
4.53
53.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 2, Class 2 (Buddy Stripping)

Part 1

Well the last class had certainly been the most sensual to date, with many of the students rushing home to finish off the arousals they had worked up in the 75 minutes they were in class. The three amigos discussed their experiences with each other, with Jen revealing that Dr. Green had felt her up.

“No way!” Jill and Kelly exclaimed in perfect chorus.

“Yup. I was so shocked by the touch that I opened my eyes, and when I saw it was her hand on my tit, I nearly died,” Jen answered. “But then as quickly as she had touched me, she let go. And I must admit I was a little disappointed that she did.”

“Ha ha, you big dyke,” teased Kelly. Then more seriously asked out loud, “I wonder if that’s how Meredith swings?”

“I don’t know,” replied Jen, “but I like cock just as much as the next heterosexual gal, thank you very much. I am just saying it was nice to have all the important parts receiving attention at the same time.”

“Sure, sure,” smiled Kelly. “How ‘bout you, Jill? You have any fun?”

“Well the initial stripping was probably the best for me,” she said. “And as much as I am enjoying the nakedness, I am still not exactly ready to ‘perform’ in public yet. With everyone’s eyes closed or not.” She had kept her hands from between her legs during the ‘physical’ exercise, and just enjoyed the feeling of them on her skin. However, she had secretly hoped to be touched during it, so now Jen’s story about Dr. Green intrigued her, though she said nothing to her friends about it.

“Alright, well I have had enough abuse for now,” interrupted Jen. “Let’s get going or we’ll be late and get locked out of class.”

So the three headed on towards the second class of the week titled, “Situational Arousal” on the syllabus. They were greeted warmly by several students as the entered the classroom. They were starting to bond with each other, and who could blame them, thought Jill. They were sharing things, and getting more personal and intimate with one another than most people in relationships! And for Jill, she was undergoing a transformation. Not that she was ever a real prude, but now she longed for this class every second she was away from it. It was stirring things inside her she couldn’t wait to find more about.

Dr. Green was already standing at her desk, dressed again in a “waitress-type” outfit similar to the one she wore that first day of class. She really was a laid-back woman thought Jen, sneaking a closer peek to see if she could tell what might be hidden under the polo shirt and khaki shorts. “I wonder what the stripping game will be today?” she asked her friends.

“I think we’re about to find out,” answered Kelly.

“OK class, let’s get going,” Dr. Green offered as the chatter died away. “We’ve got lots to cover today…and lots to uncover too I suppose,” she added with a flash of that smile.

“I am sure you are all anxious to rid yourselves of those shackles we call clothes, so here is today’s procedure. Everyone’s name is in this hat, including mine. I will pick the first name from the hat, and that person will come down here and be stripped by me. Then they will choose a name, strip that person, and sit down. We will go through the class this way until the last student is undressed. And then that student will strip me.”

There was chatter in the room again, especially among the guys, who all agreed they would jump at that chance to undress Dr. Green. They couldn’t wait to find out who was going to be the lucky guy. Or gal.

The first name called was the sophomore couple’s guy. He had grudgingly watched his girlfriend stripped by another guy during their last class, so now he felt as though things were evening out a bit. He hurriedly made his way to the front to be disrobed by Dr. Green.

“OK guy, arms out,” she instructed.

He was wearing those long basketball shorts that athletes all wore, a regular t-shirt, boxers, and rubber athletic sandals. He kicked those off for the professor who then yanked off his shorts with the comment, “How are you ever supposed to play ball with shorts that long?” While in her crouch she continued by sliding one hand into the front waistband of his boxers and one into the back, and sort of peeling them down off his hips. As she went down, the back of her fist sort of rubbed along his cock, which bounced upward as she moved past it. He was clearly enjoying this. She wrapped up by uneventfully lifting his shirt over his head and handing him the hat to choose the next “victim”. When he was done, his girlfriend playfully greeted his return by gently shaking his exposed cock with her hand.

And so over the next 15 minutes, the class proceeded to strip one another naked as the day they each were born. Again, as in the last class, there were several same-sex strip-offs, each greeted with the some of the same uncomfortableness as last time. The women seemed to have less of a problem with it than the men, which Jill noted to herself. ‘How funny that women seem more acceptance of same-sex contact than men’, she thought to herself. ‘Maybe Meredith will get into that in a later class.’

Finally the crowd was down to just Jen, Dr. Green, and one of the more well endowed guys. As the class waited to see who was going to be stripping Meredith, the naked freshman gal waiting at the front of the class chose a name from the hat. “Mike!” she called out as she read the slip of paper. He stood up with a mix of emotions. He would enjoy being stripped by the freshman cutie, and certainly enjoy stripping the hot Jen and her big fake boobs, but was going to miss out on getting his hands on Dr. Green.

Jen also felt a mix of emotions. Excited that this hung guy would be naked before her while he proceeded to take off every stitch of clothing she had on. But also a little nervous that she would be returning the “hands-on” favor to Meredith. She thought back to the last class when Dr. Green had unexpectedly caressed her breast, and while surprised, was also a bit turned on as well. This reassured her a bit as she anticipated stripping the cute professor.

The freshman made short work of her well-hung subject, and many female faces lit up as she slid his shorts off to reveal 6” of thick flaccid cock hanging out in front of everyone. You could almost here the gasps and licking of lips throughout the room. ‘And I get an up close and personal look…and maybe touch’, thought Jen to herself, also noticing some moisture forming between her legs.

Dr. Green now spoke up. “Well Jen, it seems you are the last student uncomfortably constrained by your clothing. Get on up there and let Mr. Johnson help you out of your predicament,” she said with her trademark smile.

“With pleaaaasure”, answered a cocky Jen, adding, “And don’t forget. Your next Meredith!”

“Looking forward to it,” the professor responded.

‘I bet’, thought Jen to herself as she sauntered up to the front to receive her “debriefing”. Calls of “You go girl!” and “Free the Twins” followed behind her. “Mr. Johnson” eagerly awaited her, a goofy grin on his face. ‘A lamb to the slaughter’ she thought to herself, although a slaughter she more than welcomed. Plus, if thing went her way, she’d be getting herself a handful of that slowly-growing weapon staring back at her.

“OK, have at me.” Jen announced to him as she arrived in front of him. “Enjoy”, she added with a sly smile.

He quickly proceeded directly to her blouse, a common theme for Jen, considering the treasures she maintained underneath. To add to the effect, Jen had worn a Wonderbra today, obscenely accentuating her already ample chest. Her breasts seemed to be begging to be freed, almost as an answer to the prophetic comment called out to her on her way to the front of the room. Amazingly, he moved next to her shorts, carefully unbuttoning them and sliding them down her smooth, tan legs. While on bended knee, he slid down her high-cut French panties, exposing her neatly trimmed bush to the class. “And now the moment you have all been waiting for...” he called out to the class as he unhooked the clasp of her bra. He eased the straps off over her shoulders freeing her firm tits for all to see. “Ahhhhh, much better,” she sighed to the class. “Thanks so much,” she said to her stripper, gently cupping his balls and brushing his cock as he walked backed to his seat.

As he made his way back to his seat, Jen realized it was her turn to strip someone. And not just anyone, but the teacher. And a female teacher at that. She had changed before in front of other women, and had seen women get naked in front of her, but she never actually undressed another woman. Now she was going to do so in front of an entire class of people. Dr. Green made her way next to her.

“OK, Jen. I am the last clothed one in the room. Time for you to remedy this inequity,” she said as she positioned herself next to the nude girl.

“Anything you say Meredith,” Jen replied, doing her best to put out an air of confidence in an attempt to cover her nervousness. As nervous as she was, her erect nipples betrayed how aroused she was too. She had just been stripped naked by a hot naked guy with a huge shlong, she was standing naked in front of a room full of her classmates, and she was about to strip bare her hot, 30-something year old professor. ‘Why shouldn’t I be aroused?’ she thought to herself. And with that, she proceeded with Dr. Green’s stripping…