Week at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,672 Followers

"Do you feel that? Do you feel what you do to me?" she whispered, pushing my middle finger between her pussy lips and causing it to penetrate her slightly.

"Yeah," I responded distractedly.

I worked my middle finger deeper into her wet pussy, causing my other fingers to make small strokes across her incredibly smooth pussy lips. I was getting really turned on and I had to adjust myself awkwardly with my free hand. My sister, feeling my movements on the bed, pushed herself back against me eliminating the small gap between us.

I let out a groan as I felt her ass pressing against my cock, trapping it between our bodies. She started making small movements with her hips, rubbing her butt against my erection. After a few seconds I began rocking back against her, getting myself off on my sister's butt.

As we rubbed against each other I worked a second finger into her pussy and started thrusting them in and out more vigorously. I felt one of her hands brush against mine as she started playing with her clit.

We continued our bizarre mutual masturbation in silence for a few minutes until I felt her hand pick up speed on her clit and guessed she was close to orgasm. I placed a few soft kisses on the exposed side of her neck as she tensed up and jammed her arm across her mouth to stifle any noises she made.

I slowed down the motion of my fingers inside her as I felt her relax, eventually pulling them out. They were covered in her juices and they shone as I held them up to the moonlight. I brought my fingers to her mouth and offered them to her. Without hesitation she took them in her mouth and sucked on them gently, cleaning them with her tongue.

"Hang on a second," I said. I rolled onto my back and tugged my shorts down around my ankles before kicking them off. With my cock now free, I resumed my previous position against my sister.

With only the thin material of Jenny's shirt between us the stimulation on my cock was increased dramatically. I pushed her shirt deeper and deeper between her ass cheeks with my dick as I brought myself closer to my own orgasm.

As my thrusts became longer I felt the head of my cock slide under the edge of my sister's shirt and suddenly it was touching her skin directly. At the unexpected contact I found myself cumming, pumping my semen onto Jenny's back and shirt, as well as my own stomach.

As I recovered I noticed that my sister's hand had returned to her pussy and she was currently working her way to another orgasm. I wrapped my arm around her and just held her as she got herself off again.

"G'night," she mumbled sleepily.

"Night," I replied as we fell asleep together.

****

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone in Jenny's room. It was pretty late in the morning judging by the sun streaming in through the window. I wished there was a clock or something around so I could figure out what time it was for sure. I decided I should probably get moving, I had already taken a pretty big risk spending the night in my sister's bed and the sooner I got back to my own room and got dressed the better.

Just as I started to get out of bed and look for the pair of shorts I had removed the previous night, the door started to open and I froze in a moment of absolute terror.

"Morning," said Jenny, closing the door behind her.

"God damn, are you trying to kill me?" I asked as I flopped back down on the bed and waited for my heart rate to drop back to normal.

She smiled as she grabbed a hairbrush from the nightstand beside her bed and started brushing out her hair. She was wearing a different shirt than the one she had on last night, probably a good idea considering the mess I had made of it. It came down halfway to her knees and I found myself wondering if she was wearing panties underneath. Probably not, I decided.

"I didn't even know you were up yet. I waited for you to wake up, but you took forever and I had to use the bathroom," she explained.

"S'ok, my heart probably needed the exercise anyway right?"

I sat up and spotted my shorts on the floor by the end of the bed. I tried to ignore my sister as I picked them up and slipped them on, but I saw her watching me out of the corner of my eye.

"Can you check the hall, make sure it's safe?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied.

She walked over to the door and threw it wide open, making a big show of looking around to make sure nobody was there. I ran to the door and shut it as quickly as I could without slamming it as Jenny burst out laughing.

"That's not funny Jen," I hissed, "we could be in serious trouble if we get caught."

"It actually is kinda funny," she said when she had calmed down enough. "Mom and dad are gonna be gone 'til mid-afternoon. They left while you were still sleeping. We have the whole place to ourselves."

"All to ourselves, eh? In that case, you know what I'm going to do?" I asked her. She shook her head, but she had a hopeful look on her face. "I'm going to... go take a shower."

I opened the door before she could react and raced to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Jerk!" she yelled from outside the door.

****

After I finished showering and got dressed I made my way down to the kitchen. Jenny was already at the table and halfway through a bowl of cereal. She glared at me as I entered the room, but I could see she was having trouble holding it.

"You deserved that and you know it," I said.

"Yeah, but you should have seen the look on your face," she said, breaking into a wide grin, "it was totally worth it."

She went back to her cereal as I sat down and poured a bowl for myself. We ate in near silence for a few minutes, then she looked up at me.

"You know what?" she asked.

"I doubt it."

"I'm on the pill," she said, causing me to choke on my mouthful of cereal.

"And you're telling me this why exactly?"

She shrugged, "just in case you were curious." She stood up from the table and stretched, raising the edge of her t-shirt dangerously high. "I'm gonna go shower now, then maybe go lie on my bed naked for a while. See if anybody shows up."

She took a few steps toward the bathroom then, turning her head to make sure she had my complete attention, she lifted the bottom of her shirt up over her butt. I watched her bare ass swing as she walked away from me, feeling my cock stiffen beneath the table. I had to force myself not to go after her, I knew she would just lock herself in the bathroom the same as I had done to her.

I sighed and went back to my cereal. I was pretty sure she was serious about her not-so-subtle invitation for after her shower. What worried me is that I was ready to accept it. I finished my breakfast and returned to my room to wait. I lay on my bed for what seemed like hours listening to the faint sound of the shower running and waiting nervously for it to stop.

Eventually the sound of running water did fade away and I left my room to go wait outside the bathroom door. A few minutes later my sister came out wrapped in a large towel. She didn't look even a little surprised to find me waiting for her. I followed her as she walked past me to her room, neither of us saying a word. I closed the door behind me and locked it, not wanting to take any unnecessary chances.

"Jen are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she said, tilting her head slightly as she looked at me.

She took hold of her towel at the top and pulled it apart before letting it drop to the floor. I stared at her like an idiot as I saw her fully naked for the first time. Her breasts especially fascinated me, I had played with them the night before but I hadn't realized how just how perfect they were. I felt like I could have spent hours just staring at them.

Jenny wasn't that patient though, she knelt down on the floor in front of me and grabbed hold of my shorts. She looked up at me for any sign of resistance as she pulled them down slowly, but I offered none. I simply let strip me from the waist down to expose my erect cock. She grabbed it happily in one hand and ran her fingertips across its length.

I closed my eyes and let my sister play with my cock. She might have gotten impatient with my staring, but I would let her do this all day if she wanted.

"So," she asked finally, "are you gonna fuck your baby sister now?"

I reopened my eyes and looked down at her. She was looking up at me curiously, probably wondering how far I was actually willing to go. Somehow she looked completely adorable and incredibly sexy at the same time.

"Get on the bed," I told her.

She smiled and climbed up on the bed while I pulled off my shirt. Instead of lying down like I expected she got on her hands and knees facing away from me. She turned her head to watch me as I knelt behind her on the bed and wiggled her butt at me.

"I thought about you while I was in the shower," she told me as I placed my hands on either side of her ass. "I got horny and I wanted to masturbate, but I didn't so you better take care of me now."

I smiled and slapped her ass with one hand, not hard but enough to sting a little. She squealed and flinched away for a second, but then stuck her butt back out at me. I ran a hand over her smooth pussy, feeling her soft skin, before tentatively inserting a finger. I could tell by how wet she was already that she hadn't been lying about being horny, not that she had any reason to lie.

"You're definitely sure?" I asked.

"Yes dammit! You don't take a hint easy do you?"

"Just checking."

I guided the tip of my cock to my sister's pussy and she sighed happily as I slowly pushed it in. I worked my way in and out of her, penetrating deeper and deeper into her cunt. Jenny was getting impatient again though and started rocking back against me trying to get me inside her faster. I decided to oblige her and grabbed hold of her firmly before thrusting the rest of the way inside.

She moaned in pleasure and sank to her elbows as I held myself buried completely in my sister's pussy. After a few seconds I started moving again, sliding my cock back and forth inside her in longer and longer strokes.

As we fucked, Jenny shifted her weight to support herself on one arm and brought her other hand to her clit. I increased the force of my thrusts as part of me subconsciously tried to make her to lose her balance, but she stayed fairly stable. My cock was coming almost all the way out of her before I slammed it back in and I was starting to breathe hard at the exertion.

Jenny's hand started going crazy on her clit as her upper body collapsed on the bed and she muffled a scream in the mattress. As she came down from her orgasm I could feel my own getting close. I continued for a few more strokes then pulled out of her as I started cumming. I knew she had told me she was on the pill, but I still felt safer spraying my semen on her ass and lower back.

I collapsed on the bed when I finished, and Jenny rolled over onto her side facing me. We watched each other for a few minutes as we regained our breath.

"Jen," I said eventually, "you gotta give me your number before we leave. I think we need to stay in touch a little better."

Xarth
Xarth
14,672 Followers
12