Week at the Inn

Story Info
Sexal frustrated woman alone at an inn.
1.6k words
4.09
52k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most women in their late thirties my sex life had come to a screeching halt after twenty years of marriage. Yeah, Mike my husband wants to fuck me about every couple weeks but it's usually me giving him head for a few minutes before he decides to get on me and pumps away for another few minutes before he cums. Once he cums he gets up washes himself in the bathroom and heads off to watch television leaving me frustrated. Before and right after we got married he couldn't keep his hands or tongue for that matter off me. Mike would fuck me until I was satisfied and his body was great, muscular and thick, not like it is today, thirty pounds heavier. At this point in our marriage I'm assuming his position as a partner in one of the country's most prominent Law Firms take precedence over me. He always seems to be at work leaving me bored and lonely.

I've managed to stay in shape by going to the gym regularly doing aerobics and yoga. Probably to relieve some sexual tensions and if that doesn't work I have a drawer full of toys to keep me satisfied. I always notice guys checking me out but I would never have the guts to talk with one especially how I feel about cheating. I would be afraid of getting caught or the guy showing up at my house, so I don't dare. Although I do fantasize about one of them following me and having his way with me. I've always attracted men and never thought of myself as a beauty but I do have a killer body. I'm 5'7" 140, C cups with a curvy figure and a great ass from all that time at the gym. For a brunette with brown eye's I can compete with most of the blonde hair blue eyed hotties.

I begged Mike to take me away somewhere quiet and romantic for a couple weeks in the hopes that it would re-ignite some romance and save our marriage. He reluctantly agreed and we decide to spend a couple weeks at a inn on a lake in Maine. The inn was run by a couple named John and Cathy who where an attractive couple in their late forties and their son Seth who was twenty and home for the summer from college. Seth was a cute guy, someone I would have been interested in while I was in college.

The first week was great we spent a lot of quiet time together and ventured out for walks and spent a lot of time on the beach. I enjoyed showing myself off to him in my skimpy bikini or a sexy sundress with no bra or panties underneath. I noticed John and Seth watching me a lot too but I was focused on trying to make Mike notice me. Maybe they didn't have women running around trying to seduce their husbands often. It was sad but they seemed more interested in looking at me than my own husband did. I found it annoying but I was on a mission to re ignite passion in Mike. It took me a whole week to realize Mike wasn't all that interested and my dreams of hot passionate sex went to waste.

Mike got a call on his cell and as he hung up said "Michelle, I have to travel back to the firm for a change in an important case that can't be ignored" he paused and looked me in the eyes and said "I'm sorry, I'll be back at the end of the week to bring you back home. Stay here and enjoy the relaxation"

That was a whole week away and although I was extremely mad I decided I could use the week to plan my future without him. He packed, gave me a kiss said, "See you next weekend" and left. I walked away with my head down wondering what I would do next. Move out when I get back? Divorce him? Who knows, right now I need some relaxation.

"Are you ok Michelle?" Cathy asked with concern. "Yeah I'll be ok. Thanks for asking"

I changed into my bikini and went down to the beach to lie out for a while. Later in the evening I decide to have a drink or two to numb my mind. I sat on the porch enjoying the warm summer air listening to the frogs and crickets make the night lively with their sounds. I normally don't drink much and really felt it after a couple glasses of merlot. Seth came out and made small talk with me.

After a while he laughingly said "I'm not quite old enough for booze yet and my parents don't allow it until I'm twenty-one so I'm off to do my own thing". "Will you be here when I get back?"

Curious, I asked him "how long" And when he said "just enough time to smoke some." I knew he must be off to smoke some pot. I hadn't smoked pot since I started dating Mike because he really hated it and didn't want me to tarnish his high power attorney reputation. Right then I decide to follow Seth and smoke with him, my first step to liberation.

I caught up to him on the far edge of a field and asked if I could join him and he said "sure" with a big smile. We sat in adjoining lounge chairs next to each other and made small talk and I let the alcohol and marijuana start talking for me as I told him my whole story about Mike and my shitty marriage. As he said "It's okay" he put his hand on my inner thigh and we both seemed to jump a little as he didn't mean to put it there but as we laughed he kept it there and when I realized he didn't move it I instantly got very wet at the thought of this very sexy much younger man stroking my inner thigh slowly moving up. Very soon he would find out I had no panties on and how wet I was for him so I leaned over to kiss him as he moved ever closer to my eager pussy. When he finally started rubbing and fingering my pussy I moaned as we passionately kissed and opened my legs wider. I laid back and unbuttoned my sundress as he explored me with his fingers.

Finally he laid on me and kissed my neck and sucked on my tits as I was grinding my crotch against his leg. I need to be fucked so badly. He moved down and started to finger and lick my smooth pussy with more skill than I expected him to have. I moaned and moved my hips up and down until I came while he had two fingers in me while sucking and licking my swollen clit. It didn't take long at all for Seth to make me cum and it felt so good like I needed that for years, which I did.

"Take your pants off" I told him, and when he sat back on the chair to take them off I couldn't wait and I got on my knees in the grass next to the chair because I wanted his cock in my mouth so bad. I helped him with his pants and reached for his cock. It was hard and very thick; I could barely get my hand around it as I stroked him. I never had a cock that big before and got turned on even more. Mike has a nice cock but it's average size and I wasn't sure I could handle Seth's thickness, but I wanted it so bad.

I bent down and licked and explored the head of his thick cock while I stroked him. Moving down I sucked his slightly hairy balls one at a time into my mouth and could hear him moan and feel his balls getting tighter. I moved up and took his thick cock as deep as I could into my mouth as I moved up and down on it and stroked him while I sucked and licked it. He was moaning and moving his hips around pushing it deeper into my mouth. I moved to the side of him so I could jerk him off and squeeze his balls while I gave him head. He liked it to and started fingering my once again wet pussy.

As he was moaning he asked me "Can I cum in your mouth" and this turned me on so much. "Yes" I said in between licking and sucking his nice cock. I focused on sucking and jerking him off refusing to take my mouth off his cock so I could get it all in my mouth.

After a couple minutes I could feel him stiffening up and he grunted out "I'm gonna cum baby" as he squirted his hot thick cum in my mouth over and over. I never took so much in my mouth and enjoyed making him feel that good. I licked his cock clean as he laid back breathing very heavy.

After a while and a little more pot he started fucking me on the chair and even as wet as I was his very thick cock spread my pussy wider than its ever been stretched and it felt incredible. He fucked me hard while I had my legs lifted back as far as they could go so he could fit in me. He fucked me hard for sometime until I came and had the best orgasm I've had in many years. As he kept fucking me I reached around and caressed his balls until he came in me pushing his cock as deep as it could go while pumping his cum into me.

After the best fuck I've had in twenty years we went back to the inn and I quietly went to my room. Getting into bed I wondered what the next day would bring me.

TO BE CONTINUED......