Week in Review

Story Info
My love affair with my dad.
6.3k words
4.01
64.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banks111
banks111
29 Followers

Dear Diary or Journal or whatever:

My name is Zoe and a friend recommended that I start writing to you. I figured what the hell. Maybe someday I'll read this and remember the fond memories of me and my dad.

I remember when it all started. A few years ago when I was 18 my mom left me and my dad in the middle of the night, only leaving a note that stated how she couldn't take being married anymore and needed out. After that my dad kind of just broke down. For a while he was in really bad shape: drinking all the time, avoiding work, basically letting his life fall by the wayside. My heart ached to see him in pain. All I wanted was to see him happy again. I guess that's why I didn't object when he came home one night stumbling drunk and climbed into bed with me. It wasn't anything I would call good sex, just more of a, "Wham bam thank you ma'am."

Our lives changed after that. We proceeded to fool around and the more we did, the happier he was. He started exercising again, going to work on a regular basis, basically putting his life back together. I was on top of the world seeing him this way. He turned into the happy father that I remembered from so long ago.

I was never the adventurous type when it came to sex. In fact I should tell you how I used to hate cum. I would go down on the boys I dated but would always make them pull out before they came. When they did cum, I never wanted it on me. There was always a cup, towel, something nearby for them to use. I knew it was a disappointment to them but I just couldn't stand it.

The reason I tell you about that is to show you how my dad changed everything. Since we got together he has opened my world, turning me into a sexual beast. He changed my thoughts about everything: from deep throating and swallowing to allowing entrance to a cavity that I always thought was, "Exit only." I loved it all, especially his cum. I loved that salty euphoric taste as it trickled down my throat. I even loved it when he would bathe me in his seed, or as he called it, "Marking me."

So now that you know a bit more about me I guess I should tell you about my week.

Cindy and I were in the bathroom at our college freshening up in front of the mirror before heading home. Cindy was a good friend, I guess my best friend since she was the only one I had. We are both heavily into rockabilly music and would attend shows together on a regular basis. She was gorgeous with that Marylyn Monroe look she had going on. We both shared the same petite frame and 34c breasts, though hers were fake. I always told her I'd kill for her cheekbones and she'd reply how she'd kill for my ass. After I finished brushing my long black hair, which took forever as it hung down to the tip of my ass, we both headed home.

Cindy always seemed to be dating someone and wondered why I never did. I always told her that I was just concentrating on school. I was worried the first time I told Cindy about my relationship with my father. I thought she would find me sickening and not want to be my friend anymore. Boy was I surprised that when I told her about it, her response was that she had the same thing going on with her dad. She never told me how or when it all started and I thought best to leave well enough alone. I guess the only difference between us is that besides school, I devote all my time to making my dad happy.

It was great that we lived next door to each other as we always had someone to walk home with. Our fathers even became friends. We had regular barbeques on the weekends and parties during special sporting events. They loved the UFC fights. Since Cindy and I are close to turning 21 they didn't care if we drank with them during the events.

We said our goodbyes and each headed into our own homes. I walked in to see my dad in his chair drinking and watching baseball. I say his chair because no one else was allowed to sit in it and trust me, you didn't want to break that rule. I set my bag and purse by the doorway and walked into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"How was your day dad?" I asked.

"Great," he replied taking a sip from his beer. "The boss didn't need me so I got the day off and a three day weekend."

I leaned forward and asked, "So what did you do all day?"

"Pretty much looking at it," he said letting out a little giggle.

I loved seeing him happy and relaxed, which usually only happens on the weekends. During the week he's usually tired or stressed from work.

Noticing he was running low on his beer I went to the kitchen and grabbed another one for him. When I walked back into the living room he had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking his erect cock. There were three things my dad loved at the same time: baseball, blowjobs, and beer.

I smiled and walked over, stopping just short of him. I took a sip of the beer as I watched him masturbate.

"Is that beer for me or you?" He asked.

"Oh it's for you," I replied handing it to him. "I was just thirsty."

"Good girl," he said letting go of himself and taking a sip.

I didn't need him to say anything or tell me what to do. Knowing what he wanted I got on my knees before him. I grabbed his hardened shaft and looked up at him to see his smile and his eyes fixated on the game. I leaned in and rubbed the head of his shaft against my pouty lips. He twitched in his seat as I flicked my tongue against it. I loved teasing him, almost as much as I loved his cock being inside me. I opened wide and drove down as far as my gag reflexes would allow. I bobbed up and down his shaft, stopping at the top to twirl my tongue along his mushroom head. I savored every moment as his hardened muscle filled my mouth. I vigorously sucked his shaft, and what I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand. The taste of his pre cum only made me work harder.

When I pulled back to get some air he stood up out of his chair. I smiled at him as he looked down upon me. Grabbing his shaft he slapped it against my forehead, then my cheek, and at my lips. He laughed as each time it came at me I opened my mouth wide, trying to catch it. I guess this game was his way of teasing me, and it worked.

I leaned my head into his crotch and ran my tongue along his shaven testicles. I guided my fingers between them and his asshole as I took turns sucking one into my mouth, then the other. Cindy was the one who told me how men really like that spot, which was true because his moaning increased as I played with him. His moaning turned to grunting which I knew was a sign of him ready to cum.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me back. As he stroked his cock he pointed it right at me. I opened my mouth wide ready to receive my reward. He masturbated faster and his grunts became more frequent. Then, like a rocket, he exploded. His cum splattering right between my eyes. It flowed like a river down the sides of my nose and onto my lips. As I licked it from my lips he stopped stroking himself and breathed heavily. I leaned in and took his cock back into my mouth, sucking every last bit of his seed that I could get.

Once spent, I pulled back and looked up at him, grateful to see his smile.

"That's my girl," he said looking down at his mark upon my face.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Very," he said pulling his pants back up.

As he sat back in his chair I ran my finger along the remnants of his river. I savored every last bit that I put into my mouth. He loved watching me clean myself, almost as much as I loved doing it for him. Once clean, I sat back on the couch and enjoyed the rest of the game with him.

Once the game was over I headed upstairs to do homework. I wanted to get it out of the way so I could enjoy the weekend.

The next day we were supposed to barbeque but the weather disagreed with us. It poured all day and into the evening. So instead of calling our weekend get together off Cindy and her dad came over for pizza and drinks instead. When they showed up Cindy and I left our Dad's to watch their baseball game while we hung out in the kitchen.

"That's a cute shirt," I said admiring her white shirt with a heart logo on the front that looked a couple sizes too small, causing her breasts to practically jump out.

"Thanks," Cindy responded admiring herself and twirling around. "I got these jeans too."

"Yeah they look nice. Shirt might be a bit too small," I said giggling.

"Please," she said eyeing me. "What about you? That tight black shirt and plaid mini skirt that screams fuck me."

"Just something I randomly grabbed from the closet," I lied. I knew that my dad liked me in skirts.

As we talked we heard our dad's cheers through the wall, apparently they were enjoying their game.

"Anyways, changing the subject. You finish your report?" I asked taking a beer from the fridge.

"No," Cindy responded. "I'll do it tomorrow. Did you?"

"Yeah last night. I was up till 3 doing it but at least it's done."

"Yeah, yeah," She said grabbing a beer. "You're always the punctual one."

"Hey sweetie can you grab us a couple of beers," My dad yelled from the living room.

Cindy and I each grabbed another one and headed into the living room. We handed our each of our dads one and sat down on the couch with Cindy sitting in the center next to her dad. By the sign of a quarter empty tequila bottle on the coffee table I guess they were taking shots as well. The booze, beer, and smoke made the room smell like a back alley poker room.

"Who's playing?" Cindy asked trying to sound interested. I knew she didn't know or care anything about sports.

"Giants and Dodgers," My dad answered.

"What did we say Tim, (Cindy's dad)? Every time the Dodgers score the girls take something off." My dad ,(Greg) asked.

Cindy and I both looked over at her dad intrigued. By the smile on Cindy's face I think she might have been just as aroused as I was.

"Yep," My dad responded.

I looked at the television and saw the score was already 3-1 Dodgers. "Why are you telling us now?" I asked. "The score is already 3-1."

"Well then I guess you better catch up," My dad said then they both shared a laugh.

Cindy started to pull her shirt up when her dad reached over and stopped her. "Hold on," he said.

"What's wrong?" Cindy asked.

"Take it off of each other," he insisted.

Cindy and I both looked at each other square in the eyes. The only time I've ever stripped in front of a girl was in gym class. I knew Cindy had been with other girls but I hadn't. I've thought about it, wondering what it would be like. I figured if I ever was going to it would be with my best friend. So I didn't hesitate when Cindy grabbed a hold of my shirt and guided it up over my head.

I brushed my hair to the side and smiled as Tim and my dad looked at us. Cindy even gave a smirk as she looked upon my red laced bra.

"Stand up," My dad ordered us.

We complied and stood up looking at each other. "Your turn," I said smiling at Cindy. I reached down and pulled her shirt slowly up her torso and off of her, letting it drop to the ground. Her white bra held her breasts up nicely.

"Two more to go," Tim said.

I liked being on display like this, knowing that my dad and Tim were ogling us as though we were models. I bit my lower lip as I started unclasping the buttons on Cindy's jeans. As excited as I was, my fingers still trembled with nervousness. As I undid the lowest button my fingers glided against her white cotton panties. I felt like it was the first time I've ever touched some. Once unclasped, I pulled them down her legs and helped her step out of them.

Once free she said, "Much better." She looked at my skirt and quickly grabbed my buckle. Obviously she didn't have the same nervousness as me. Her hands were steady as she unclasped it. Instead of letting it drop, she got on her knees and guided it down my legs, letting her hands caress them on the way. The she stood up smiling at me.

"Which one," she asked.

"Which one what?" I responded.

"Your thong or bra silly?"

"Oh," I giggled. "Bra."

She didn't hesitate wrapping her arms around me. With a quick flick she had my bra unclasped. She pulled it off of me and swung it like a lasso over her head before letting it fly across the room.

"Wahoo!" Tim yelled.

My dad sat silent, staring at my topless body.

"Those are great," Tim said nudging my dad.

Cindy licked her lips as she stared at me. I leaned into her and wrapped my arms around her. My hands shook but I managed to unclasp her bra. I pulled it off and tossed it to my dad. I realized she didn't need a bra to hold hers up. They stood at attention nice and firm with her hardened nipples pointing the way. Cindy and I both twirled around for our dads before we broke into laughter and fell back into the couch.

Our dads went back to watching their game. Cindy poured two shots and handed one to me.

"Do I get a lime or something?" I asked accepting the shot.

"No training wheels here," Tim said. "This is the good stuff."

I cheered my shot with Cindy and shot it down. The burning made me cough which caused Tim and my dad to laugh.

"We could use another round," My dad said after he was done laughing.

Our dads eyed us as we both got up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed another couple beers from the fridge and handed one to Cindy.

"You know you have great breasts," Cindy said as she took the beer.

"Thanks," I replied blushing. "But they're nothing compared to yours."

"Sure they are. I can't believe how firm they are for being natural." She paused for a moment. "Can I feel?"

"Sure," I said feeling happy that she was making the first move.

I straightened my back as Cindy's free hand roamed over my mounds. She smiled as she pinched my nipples.

"Fantastic," she said smiling and pulling her hand back.

"Can I feel yours?" I asked softly.

"It's about time," she giggled.

I ran my hand over her right breast, lightly grabbing it. I always thought I'd be able to tell that they were fake but I couldn't. I guided my finger in circles around her pink areolas that were the size of a quarter before pinching her small nipples.

"Can you tell?" She asked.

"Not at all," I replied.

"Yeah my dad wanted them bigger but the doctor said that with my frame it might cause back problems later in life."

"Well they're perfect," I said smiling at her.

We stood there smiling and gazing into each other's eyes before Tim broke the moment. "You two get lost or something?"

"Coming daddy," Cindy replied loudly and we walked back into the living room.

Once we handed them their drinks we resumed our positions on the couch. Just as we sat down the announcer screamed, "Home Run Dodgers!" Our dads each turned to look at us.

My moment with Cindy in the kitchen had me turned on, causing me to be impatient. I quickly lifted my hips up and grabbed my thong, pulling it down and off. Cindy followed and did the same. It was a pleasant site to see that she shaved as well. The nervousness that I had lifted as I stared at her naked body.

"What no show?" Tim asked.

"Yeah what's the deal," my dad added in.

"Here's your show," Cindy replied then turned and leaned into me. She guided her lips against mine. I sat still, eyes closed, and parting my lips as her tongue flicked against them. She leaned in further, pressing her lips against mine. I savored the moment as I tasted her for the first time. Her cherry flavored chap stick smeared against my lips as we kissed. I opened wider, allowing her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other as she held her hand against my cheek. As slowly as she slid her tongue in me, she retreated. She kissed my lips once more before laying back into the couch.

I opened my eyes to see our dads staring intently at us. "Was that okay dad?" I asked.

"Very," he said and paused for a moment. "Cindy why don't you come over here so I can get a better look at you."

Cindy hopped up off the couch and walked to my dad. She stopped and twirled her naked body in front of him. My dad grabbed her arm and pulled her down on top of him so she could sit on his lap.

Tim looked at me then said, "Waiting for an invitation?"

"I guess not," I said as I moved to sit on his lap. He pulled me in close with my back resting against his chest. He wrapped one arm around my chest while the other laid between my thighs. He didn't waste any time in grabbing my breast. He was rough, grabbing and pawing at me while his other hand grabbed at my inner thigh.

I looked over at Cindy. My dad had both arms wrapped around her, fondling her breasts while she gyrated her hips into his crotch. I saw his wide grin and was pleased to see that he was enjoying himself.

I continued to watch them as Tim grabbed at my body. His hand eventually found its way from my thigh to my pussy. He kissed my neck as his fingers circled my clit, causing me to let out a soft moan.

"You like this girl?" He whispered into my ear then kissing it.

"Yes sir," I replied moving my hips in motion with his finger. I didn't take my eyes off my dad as Tim's fingers parted my pussy and sank slowly into me.

"I hear you suck cock real good," he breathed into my ear.

I moaned a little louder as his fingers continued their way inside of me. I watched as Cindy got off my dad and knelt before him. He lifted his shirt off of him as she started unbuckling his belt.

"I can't wait to stick my cock in your ass," Tim continued to moan into my ear. "I'm going to tear you apart."

I barely paid attention to what he was saying as I was fixated on Cindy and my dad. She finished pulling his pants down and off. My mouth watered when I saw his erect cock. I wanted it inside me but was content watching his smile as Cindy proceeded to place it into her mouth.

Tim pulled his fingers from my pussy and wiped them against my lips. I opened my mouth, letting his fingers in. I sucked my juices from them as his other hand pinched and twisted my nipple.

"Enjoying the show?" Tim breathed into my ear then gave it a bite. He was much more aggressive than my dad.

"Very much," I moaned once his fingers escaped my mouth.

"Time for us to give them a show," he said giving my nipple a hard twist. "Get on your knees."

I pulled myself off of him and knelt on the floor with my back straight. Tim got up and quickly discarded his clothes. I could tell he felt proud of his body as he stood before me in all his naked glory. I took a moment to admire his toned body and modest shaft before glancing back at my dad.

"No need to look at them," Tim said grabbing the side of my cheek. "You have better things to do right now."

I turned back to see Tim holding his shaft at the base and directing it right at me. "You better be as good as your dad says you are," he said pulling me closer.

I grabbed his shaft and started teasing it with my tongue. I flicked it against the head before running it down the length of his shaft. I looked up to see Tim's eyes on his daughter. I focused and placed his rod into my mouth, determined to show him I was as good as my dad said. I sucked vigorously as my hand made its way to his balls. I caressed them as I drove my mouth back and forth, only pausing to catch my breath.

"Come on," Tim said looking down at me. "You can do better than that."

I thought I was doing my best, but when Tim grabbed the back of my head I guessed otherwise.

"I'm gonna fuck that pretty mouth of yours bitch," he giggled as his hands got a firm grip of my hair at the back of my skull.

I couldn't believe his vulgarity. I loved talking dirty but was never called a bitch while trying to pleasure someone. What I couldn't believe more was that I liked it.

Tim forced my head to bob back and forth on his cock as he drove himself deeper into my mouth. His cock repeatedly hit the back of my throat. I wanted to gag but couldn't as long as my mouth was full. My saliva, having nowhere to go, drooled out the sides of my mouth. I thought of my dad while Tim fucked my mouth. How I loved sucking his cock because it was me giving him pleasure. Here it was different. Tim was forcing pleasure onto himself by using me, and a part of me liked it and wanted more.

banks111
banks111
29 Followers
12