Weekday Drive

Story Info
She sees and is seen on the road.
3.2k words
4.47
30.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early on a sunny weekday morning. I've taken the day off from work under the pretense of a doctor's appointment, but I don't actually have anything on my schedule. The day stretches before me, limitless in possibility. In the shower, I shampoo and shave my legs. Since I'm at it, I might as well shave the down covering my pussy. One likes to be careful whenever sharp edges are near one's sensitive bits, so I take my time, carefully opening my folds to make myself bare. Once done, I rub perfumed lotion into my naked vulva. I think that paying attention to my pussy is something I'd like to spend the whole day doing!

One of my favorite things to do is drive. Most of my friends hate the frustration and the traffic, but I've always found it relaxing. Of course, it helps that one of my other favorite things to do is flash other drivers. A sunny weekday morning is the perfect time to do both.

After applying lotion to my shoulders and F-cup tits, I choose a bra. Today is a good day to go push-up. I pick a black one with a deep plunging front. After hooking the back, I pull the cups down in front and tighten the shoulder straps to maximize what I like to call Boob Overflow. My pink mounds spill over the tops of the cups. It's pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. Over that goes a tiny button-front v-neck top whose straps are no wider than the bra's. I pick a flouncy skirt in a pretty print and slide it over my bare ass. No need to bother with underwear or hosiery today!

First on the agenda is a trip to the gas station. I purposefully go to the only one in town that offers full service. I don't want to pump my own gas today. Other kind of pumping, well, yes. But we'll get to that. The guy manning the hoses today is mid-thirties and paunchy. He gets an eyeful of Boob Overflow when I open my window. I smile widely and say "Fill 'er up, sir!"

He flinches a bit, which delights me. While he busies himself at his task, I find a tube of red lipstick and carefully apply it in the mirror. I can see his furtive glances in the reflection. I'm still primping when he returns to tell me the total. I take a minute to fish out my card, all the while jostling my breasts with my arm movements. As I hand the card over, I rest my other hand in my cleavage, tracing the curve with a manicured nail. "Um, thanks, ma'am. B-be right back." The register is behind the car, but Sparky takes the long way around the front, taking his time to ogle my treasures through the windshield. Looking away, I give my tits a quick caress for his benefit (and mine, too!).

While he's gone, I undo the top two buttons of my top and pull the gap open revealing the black of the bra cup. When he returns, my right hand is inside the top, running over my left tit. He hands the clipboard to me, and I sigh before I remove my hand to take it from him. His eyes are goggling. Hah! That might just be drool! I sign the slip, take my copy and give the apparatus back to him, holding on to it for juuuust a second when he takes it. He's desperate for me to pull his hands to my cleavage, but terrified I will. I can hear him exhale hard when I release. Maybe some other time, I think. "Have a nice day!" he says, a bit too brightly.

"Oh, honey, I intend to," I reply naughtily. I pull away and leave him slack-jawed.

Seat belt in place, I drive to the nearest interstate. The access road is full of distribution centers and big box stores, busy with truck traffic at all hours. At each red light, I make it a point to stop beside a different truck. I position my car so that a view to my tits is slightly out of reach. If the driver is paying attention and wants a proper gawp, he'll pull forward the few inches. (If he doesn't, well, his loss.) There are half a dozen lights on the route; I get takers at three. Each of the three is rewarded when I reach up to stroke my bra cup and the tops of my tits. One of them honks his appreciation. I don't look at any of them, but the honker can see me smile. I'm a little disappointed that Honker doesn't turn onto the entrance ramp of the interstate to join me, but I know I'll have others before too long.

We're past rush hour, so commercial traffic is the majority of my company today. I'm traveling east into the sun, letting the rays warm my exposed skin. I put on some sunglasses. Dark glasses and scarlet lips are a cliché, I know, but, come on! It's an effective combination! Besides, obscuring my eyes lets me choose my playmates with a greater level of discernment. Lots of men automatically (and wrongly) think any eye contact equals an invitation; being able to avoid this is just plain useful.

At this point, it's time to up my game. I reach into each cup one at a time, and lift each breast so that the tops of my areolae are exposed. My nipples begin straining against the edge of the cups. More buttons are undone. I pull the top as open as it can go with the two remaining buttons closed. My entire bra is now visible. The loose left strap of the tank droops a bit down my arm. I check to see if everything is in order. Time to get to work! I accelerate into the left lane.

By this time, my pussy is growing wet. I refuse to give it attention, however. I'm a good driver, but I don't trust myself to drive and masturbate at the same time. Plus, building the tension is part of the fun. My pulse quickens and my breathing gets shallower. The anticipation is nearly overwhelming.

As I pass the traffic in the right lane, I look for likely candidates for flashing. My car sits higher than most sedans, so those get ruled out right away. SUVs and minivans are as often driven by women these days; they're out, too. Buses and coaches are also off limits: I don't want to flash children. Drivers of semis will get a good view, but they're usually out of my sightline on a two-laner, so they're not my first choice. Full size vans, step vans, pickup trucks, and delivery trucks are good. Driving into the sun means that a truck's side view mirror will give me a clear view of what the driver looks like before he's able to see me. Also, any traffic behind me is plainly visible through their windshields.

I pull up gradually beside a blue work van. I pace myself even with the driver's window for a moment, then accelerate a bit. If he's noticed me and wants to see more, he'll try to catch up. The blood is pounding in my ears. No, my increase in speed goes unmatched. Further ahead, I can see that there are two other guys in the front seat, busily chatting. Drat. I pull over into their lane in front of them, easing off the accelerator ever so slightly. In a few moments, they pull leftward to go around me, so I press a little on the gas to match their speed. As the passenger side window comes along side me, I hit a small patch of uneven asphalt that serves to jiggle my tits. Oh, now, that feels nice. The guy in the window looks over absently, and then does a hilarious double take. I slow, they pass. In a minute, they slow to match me. I hold the wheel with my right hand, using my upper arm to push my breasts around a bit. More jiggling, better.

The guy in the window grins at me, leering. The guy in the middle leans forward so he can get a view, too. The driver is at a disadvantage, but he seems to be smiling as well. I look over at them, and part my crimson lips into a smile. A little finger tip wave should encourage them. Followed, of course, by the same fingertips tracing a line over the skin of my boobs. I can hear them hoot through the glass of two closed windows. Now, that kind of audible approval needs a reward. So I reach into my left bra cup and free the rest of it, nipple and all. I can see jaws drop. I play with my tit for their benefit for a while, occasionally glancing over and blowing them a kiss or licking my lips.

I'm turned on now; I arch my back when the first spasm of arousal hits. I lift up the breast and flick my tongue over its jutting nipple; I hear cheers. The dude in the window puts up his hand in a V sign, and flicks his tongue between his fingers in the universal signal of pussy eating. I smile coyly. The guy in the middle holds up his phone to snap a photo. I immediately cover my breast and wag a disapproving finger. Fast as he can, he puts the phone away, holding up his hands in a sorry-won't-happen-again gesture. I like to play in the moment - no mementos.

At this point, I accelerate in front of the van and pull back into the left lane. The driver wastes no time changing lanes himself, pulling up to my passenger side. The driver looks delighted to get a better view. I change hands on the wheel, and put my right arm across the back of the passenger seat. A slight shift in position has both tits plainly visible. The only thing left to do is to free the other breast from its cup. I do so, dropping the bra strap as well. I bounce the girls some, just for fun. Having both my tits naked and exposed to strangers' eyes is so thrilling, it's making me crazy. I hike up the hem of my skirt to flash some thigh. We drive along for a bit, entertaining each other, but soon their exit approaches. They honk and gesture that I should join them, but I accelerate instead. It's a little early in the day for three fellows at once.

Losing my playmates cools my ardor a bit. I put both tits halfway back into their cups. I continue my travels, occasionally getting an appreciative honk from a trucker, but nothing to get me worked back up. So it goes until a giant late-model pickup truck zooms up from behind. One of those four-door vehicles, with the tricked-out wheel wells. Hmm! This might be worth pursuing.

I speed up to catch up to him, watching the speedometer to make sure I'm within the margin of error on the local limit. Oops! Maybe a bit over, but hopefully not for long. I catch up and pass, to get a quick glimpse. A nice looking guy in a collared shirt, looks about 45ish. Slower again to pace the pickup to see if there's interest. Faster again to see if the interest is sustained. It is. I hear the rev of the pickup's engine as he quickens his own speed to get another look. I decide to play with his attention some and repeat the fast/slow dance a few times. He stays with me throughout. Good.

Finally, I look over. He's smiling at me. Waves a bit. I smile my scarlet smile and return the wave. Once done waving, my hand falls to my breast and begins caressing. His smile broadens; he gives a thumbs up. I increase the intensity of my touch, fairly mauling my tit. In a second it's back out of the cup, displayed for my new friend. His eyes bulge and he mouths a 'wow.' A wave of pleasure hits; I arch my back.

Just now, a clutch of traffic engulfs us. I pull back to tuck in behind the pickup and wait for it to clear. I can see him in his rearview mirror, watching me. When the coast is clear, I pull back into my place at his side. When I glance over, I'm amazed to see his naked, erect dick in the driver's side window. Holy moly, it's beautiful. I can see six inches, and if his ass is anywhere near the seat, it's gotta be nine or ten inches easy. The crown is a perfect mushroom shape. It glistens with moisture. My own jaw drops in delight. I mime applause for him to show my own appreciation for the reciprocity. I yank down the other cup and both straps. We play with ourselves for each other for half a mile exchanging smiles and encouraging nods.

The next exit nears. He cocks his head at the sign to signal he wants to take our show off the road. By this time, my pussy is creaming, my thighs sliding against each other in slickness. I nod agreement.

I pull ahead and back into the right lane just in time to take the ramp. I don't really know the area here; it's pretty rural. I look around for a place to stop that won't arouse too much notice. Luckily, I see a lonely looking access road shrouded by trees. I turn onto it, followed closely by my pickup in a pickup. Once far enough in to obscure ourselves from bypassing traffic, I pull over and park. My new friend bounds from his truck and, dick now put away (boo!), comes up to my window.

"Hey, gorgeous!"

"Hey, yourself!"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing much. Out for a drive." I look down at my still uncovered tits. So does he.

He reaches in, then stops himself. "May I?"

"My, yes. Please." The back of his hand brushes across the tops of my globes. He turns it over to grasp one, giving it a purposeful squeeze. It feels great. I hit the unlocking mechanism, nod to the passenger door, and invite him in. I unbutton the rest of my top, unhook the bra, and remove it. My whole torso is now exposed in the sunlight.

"They're amazing. Amazing," he murmurs.

"Thank you!" I pause, coyly. "May I ask you a favor?" When he nods, I continue. "Will you suck them for me?"

His hungry mouth immediately descends on my aching nipples. I begin to squirm, scooching forward in the seat. His hand finds the hem of my skirt and disappears beneath. His fingers find my freshly shaved and foaming cunt. "Oh my god."

My left hand releases the seat back into a more comfortable reclining position. We begin to kiss, our tongues probing each other's mouth. My right hand goes to his lap to find the stunning rod he showed me on the road. His right hand breeches my vaginal opening, diving three fingers in.

"You're so wet," he breathes.
"You're so hard," I reply. "Let me see it!"

His free hand unbuttons his pants, releasing his cock. I wasn't wrong: its length and girth are amazing. Even my big tits may not be big enough to surround that bad boy, but boy, I sure want to try. "Fuck my tits," I demand. He reclines the seat on his side. I lean over him and take that monster in my mouth to get it wet. He jerks slightly at the warmth of my mouth. For a few minutes, I lick the length of the shaft and the underside of its crown. Next, I position his dick between my girls and squeeze. I'm proud when nearly the whole length of that shaft disappears within my titflesh.

He starts to thrust. On the fourth push, I open my lips to lick his crown. I taste pre-cum, and I suck in as much of it as I can before he pulls down. We repeat this a few more times when he pulls out of my mounds. He pushes me back towards the door and dives to my pussy. He works me over with his mouth on my clit and fingers inside, and it's not very long before I'm reaching a peak. I come with shouts of "Fuck, oh, fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeee!"

The minute my orgasm begins to recede, he mounts me. One push, and his ten-inch dick is inside me, stretching my walls. Two pushes, and he's balls deep. I'm still pulsing with aftershocks, but I try to squeeze my pussy muscles around what feels like a battering ram. He ruts harder. I can feel him crashing into my cervix. I squeeze harder. The ram starts to twitch, and boom! Explodes in a crashing climax of his own.

I can feel him shooting deep into me, his hot come filling up the few spaces he's left inside me. When he withdraws, a ropy string of jism follows his dick across my thigh. I'm amazed to see steam actually rising from the pearly drops. Eagerly, I lean down to lick it up, taking his cock back into my mouth. His hand strokes my back, slipping down into my ass crack. I shift to give him better access, and am rewarded with a finger in my back passage. I inhale on his cock with my closed mouth, creating a vacuum seal, and working it over with my tongue, panting and moaning through my nose. His dick, which hadn't quite softened yet, gets rock hard again. I keep up my efforts until the twitching starts again. I release him and aim at my naked and bouncing tits. Stream after stream covers me, flowing down my tits, dripping from my nipples. He looks at them for a moment, and then takes the creamy treats into his own mouth. I start bucking again, crying out in ecstasy.

After a few moments for recovery, he asks my name. I surprise myself by answering. I ask his; he replies as well. I hand him a bit of paper to write his phone number down. I don't usually want to continue my roadway liaisons, but the thought of never seeing that amazing dick again is too much to bear. He redresses, but I don't even want to consider putting my clothes back on. He gets out of the car, comes over to the driver's window, and leans in for a kiss. I hold his head, stroking his hair. He returns to the pickup, starts it up, and pulls away with a fond look and a blown kiss. I lie back on the reclined seat, swimming in sensation, rubbing his batter into my skin and lapping up the excess.

After a few minutes in reverie, I rebutton my top. The bra is in the backseat. It'll stay there. I get back on the road, headed home. My mind is crowded with thoughts of today's experience; I barely even notice some random hoots and horns honking at my tits now freely bouncing with the car's movement.

Well, maybe a little. Maybe some groping and display for their trouble. Seems like a pleasant enough way to liven up a drive, right?