Weekend Alone

Story Info
A wfie decides not to settle for the commonplace anymore
4.3k words
4.29
97.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Licorne
Licorne
13 Followers

There was a time when she didn’t have any trouble getting his attention. The early days of their relationship had been full of passionate, playful sex. Time seemed to have taken its toll though and as the years flew by and filled with children and responsibilities and work, their sex life dwindled.

Oh, they still made love from time to time and because they each knew the other so well, they both still had climaxes. They were always good together, they made each other laugh and held each other when they cried, but the spark of passion in their love life seemed to have died.

Some people just accept this. After all, middle age is time to start to slow down and smell the roses, right? Appreciate all that you have attained in life and sit back for the down hill slide? She wasn’t one to buy into such a future. Life, she firmly believed was meant to be lived fully for each day that we are given. She wasn’t about to settle into anything that was remotely similar to complacency.

It took some time, but she developed a plan. She knew she needed to take him away from everything that spelled their lives out to him and that wasn’t going to be easy. He was a man of thorough concentration, single-minded in the pursuit of a goal. It had stood him well in his work. However, now she was determined to become the object of that concentration.

He agreed to the weekend away because she insisted and even seemed intrigued by the air of mystery that she presented with it. Whether it was because he wanted to be surprised or just didn’t care, he never pressed her for details. As the week went by leading up to their getaway she found herself having second thoughts. If he didn’t play along it would be an awfully long weekend and perhaps have long term ill effects on their relationship. She thought of backing out of her plan, playing it safe, but in the end she knew that she would follow through. Life was too short to leave it unsavored.

On the whole ride up to the secluded mountain cabin that she’d borrowed from friends, they talked about their week and the kids and listened to their favorite music. He seemed relaxed and happy, which made her even more excited. This just might work! Come hell or high water, she was determined to re-ignite flames into their love life. As he drove through the deepening twilight, she watched his profile and thought about how much she loved him. She would do anything for this man – and hoped that this weekend he would do anything for her!

It was already dark by the time they pulled up in front of the rustic hunting cabin their friends used in season, but there was enough light from the headlights to bring their belongings and food in. The electricity was on inside, but there was no heat – just a big old stone fireplace and a woodpile outside. She laughed as he easily slipped into the role of rugged woodsman and hauled in several armloads of split logs and kindling. Before

she had their supper spread, he had a roaring blaze going and the tiny cabin took on a glow.

“Not bad,” he said, stepping back to admire his work and pull off his parka.

She smiled and brought over the bread, cheese, fruit and wine that she thought would make such a perfect supper. “Excellent,” she said softly and slid down on the floor. “Grab a few pillows from the couch, won’t you, hon?”

He hesitated, looking at the perfectly good table and chairs that stood in the little kitchen area and the comfortable coach facing the fireplace. She knew he was thinking it would be much more comfortable at either of those places but she didn’t budge. Nothing about this weekend was meant to be simply comfortable.

“Please?” she persisted.

He shrugged and took an armload over to where she sat and awkwardly joined her on the floor.

“I’ve never been very good at this cross-legged nonsense” he grumbled.

“So lay down, “ she answered, popping a grape into his mouth, her finger lingering just slightly on his lower lip. She wanted him to grab it and suck it into his mouth, but he merely kissed the tip lightly before beginning to munch on the sweet fruit. Patience, she told herself.

Handing him the bottle of wine, she could feel cold feet setting in. It would be so easy to simply have a lovely little weekend with her long time husband. They’d eat the food she’s prepared, drink the wine, take walks in the woods together and probably (but not assuredly) make love. It would be a nice time, a little get away. Why rock the boat?

As she watched him expertly work the cork out of the bottle, she knew the answer. Because she loved him.

Handing her a filled glass of wine, he asked, “What shall we toast?”

She smiled and lifted hers to touch his glass. “To new experiences.”

He raised an eyebrow along with his wine, but clinked his glass against hers. “To new experiences then.”

That puzzled eyebrow stayed raised as she downed the expensive wine in on gulp and then moved to sit on her knees in front of him.

“Do you trust me?” she asked.

He smiled. “Implicitly.”

She shook her head, because his response was so quick that it was automatic.

“No, I mean. Do you REALLY trust me? Do you trust me that I love you, I love us and want only the best for us?”

His attention truly caught, she felt him looking deep into her eyes and it made her shiver. He hadn’t looked that intensely at her in years. His large, strong hand reached out to her and gently cupped the side of her face. “Yes, I do.”

“Then will you take a journey with me this weekend?”

He laughed. “I’m already up in the mountains with you!” but stopped when he saw the seriousness of her face. His voice softened as he asked, “And where are you taking me?”

“Into our past and future, “ she answered cryptically, and smiled. Rising from her knees she went to gather up a small travel tote and brought it back to where they were sitting before the fire. With the bag on her knees, she looked into his well loved dark eyes and said “If this is going to work, you have to let go control of things for a while – and give them to me.”

She didn’t know it at the time, for he gave no sign of it, but he was beginning to get excited as she talked. Still, it took a moment for him to let his mind come to terms with his body.

To cover his discomfort, he smiled and said, “You aren’t planning anything kinky, are you?”

She looked up at him through lowered lashes as she had begun to rummage through the bag. “Not unless you ask me to….”And went back to her search. A wave of heat went through him at her words. He’d remained strictly a traditional man in all things, including sex, all of his life. Yet here was this woman before him, his wife, whom he seemed hardly to know at this moment, promising….what? Possibilities?

Her hands inside the bag, obviously having found what she wanted, she stopped to look seriously at him again. “So, Hon. What’s the answer. Will you trust me?”

It was all he could do not to reach out to her in that moment and take her in front of the fire. She’d never looked more desirable to him. Still, she seemed to have a plan for them and he was willing to follow her lead – at the moment - anywhere she wanted to go.

“Yes,” he answered, simply.

The enigmatic smile on her face only served to heighten the growing warmth in his body. He could feel his manhood stirring, on its own and unbidden. Suddenly this weekend promised to be a great deal more than he had expected.

From her sack, she pulled out a silk scarf. Moving close enough to him that he could smell her fragrance, his hands reached out for her. Gently, but firmly, she placed them back at his side.

“Later,” she promised and he felt another surge of blood to his penis.

Leaning forward, so that her breasts were right in front of his face, she began to tie the scarf firmly over his eyes.

“This is all about your senses,” she said softly as she secured the knot. “The five senses that we take for granted everyday…and lose our sense of appreciation of them in the process.

“Tonight, I’m going to take them away from you…. just for a little while…one by one,” satisfied that the knot was holding, he could hear her sit back down on her heels. “Touch or feel – that’s why I wouldn’t let you hold me – even though I want you to…”

‘Damn’ he thought, as he could feel more blood surging to his phallus. ‘ This isn’t going to be easy…’

“Sight…. so you can’t see me, even though I would like to sit here naked in front of you and let you look at all of me….”

He heard himself making a soft noise, something not unlike a growl or a purr in the back of his throat, as he thought of his beautiful wife, kneeling unclothed in front of him. His erection was starting to a little uncomfortable in the confines of his jeans.

“I haven’t quite figured out how to deprive you of taste and smell, so I’m just going to leave them alone…”

They both chuckled at the thought and the sound of her laughter sent shivers through him.

“Last is sound…hearing…” he heard her rustling in her bag. “I’m going to put these wax plugs into your ears, hon…. just for a little while…. and then leave you alone for just a few minutes…. are you ok with that?’

He wanted to tell her that so far she was succeeding in making him hotter than he ever remembered being and that he very much wanted her to let him free himself from the confines of his jeans…. or better yet, ask her to take him out…. but he couldn’t.

“I trust you,” he managed to say and was surprised at the huskiness of his voice.

The next thing he knew, he felt her gently and carefully inserting the promised plugs into his ears. Before he knew it, he could no longer hear her movements about the room, nor the crackling of the blazing fire. All that he could hear was the very loud beating of his heart.

As he sat there, thoroughly deprived of sight and sound, he felt a moment of panic surge through him – he felt utterly alone. It was not a pleasant feeling, either. For so long, no matter where he was or what he was doing, he’d felt her presence with him. For some reason, shut off from sight and sound, he felt she’d left him too. He was about to call her name when his senses were filled with an aroma of…eucalyptus? He breathed deeply and let the pungent odor open his sinuses and awaken his lungs. After another moment, his nostrils were filled with the scent of flowers…roses…lilacs…orange blossoms… He smiled as he let his mind wander into this fragrant garden with which his wife had presented him. All tensions of the week slothed off of him like dirt in the shower and he smiled. The next fragrance was something totally different. It was musky and a little spicy, but he couldn’t quite place it. He knew his face reflected his puzzlement, but it was driving him crazy…he couldn’t quite place the smell, even though it was familiar and pleasant to him.

While he was struggling with that thought, he felt his wife gently removing the earplugs. His sense of hearing was greeted with the sound of music on the air…. a classic guitar played Vivaldi, adapted from the harpsichord. It was one of his favorite pieces, had listened to it thousand times, yet it had never sounded so sweet. He felt that he could feel every tone, every touch on the strings was completely audible to him and he shivered at the beauty of it. He had no sense of the time that he listened to it, caught as he was in the power of the notes until the piece ended and was replaced by soft jazz. Before he could wonder at the change, he felt warmth at his ear and heard the exhalation of a deep breath, followed by a low moan of pleasure.

Suddenly he could place the elusive last fragrance his wife had given to him! He knew it to be her own musk and he was assaulted by the image of her finger dipping between her legs, drawing out the wetness and holding it below his nostrils. Despite his determination to let her lead the way through this sensual journey, he had to shift and reach inside his jeans to make himself more comfortable. He was as large and hard as if they’d been making love for a while and they hadn’t even touched. Beyond the sultry jazz, he heard her musical laughter, low and sexier than ever.

“Oh, so you laugh at my discomfort, do you?” he tossed at her, laughter in his own voice but she didn’t respond. Instead he felt her breath at his ear again, and something not unlike a purr.

Then gentle hands were on the scarf, untying it and freeing his eyes to sight.

The room was somehow different. She’d turned off all of the electric lights and even in this semi darkness, the fire seemed impossibly bright. He watched in fascination as the flames flickered and danced and sparks shot up the chimney when some sap in the wood exploded with a sharp crack. The bed of coals on the hearth floor glowed bright red and seemed to breathe like a living thing with wave after wave of heat.

Yet his wife was no where to be seen. He turned his head to a sound at his left, but she wasn’t there. When he looked back, realizing that she had deliberately misdirected him, she was laying on the cushions, between the fire and him.

His breath caught in his throat. She was completely naked, an arm slung casually behind her head and one shapely leg bent over the other, partially obstructing his view of her dark curls. He’s always known his wife was lovely, but he’d never been so struck by the vibrant sensuality of her as she lay before him now. She was completely at ease with her nudity, smiling at him as he devoured the sight of her. As he looked, transfixed, her free hand began to travel lazily down her body…stroking first her arm, then drawing a path down her side to her full, round hip. Realizing that his mouth was hanging open, he shut it and swallowed and was again treated to the sound of her throaty laughter.

Starting to move towards her, she held up her hand. “No, stop,” she spoke so quietly he almost thought he heard the words in his mind, but it was only his heightened aural acuity that picked it up. “We’re working on sight right now…”

Despite his throbbing manhood and his aching loins, he nodded and remained leaning against the cushions. At the moment, he didn’t know how much more he could stand, but he was willing to wait as long as he could. He felt like a teenage boy, his passion out of his own control and it felt good…and frustrating too.

As he watched, she took both hands and brought them down the sides of her breasts, stroking gently and then cupping them, bringing them together with their dark nipples jutting straight out towards him. Even in the dappled firelight, he could tell that they were hard and he realized that this was turning her on just as much as it was him. As she began to run her thumbs over those hardened nubs, he listened as her breathing became faster. When he managed to tear his eyes away from the sight for a moment, he could see her head loll back in pleasure as she fondled herself. He wanted to capture those parted lips in his own, but her hand was on the move again and he couldn’t resist its lure.

While one hand continued to gently fondle her own large breast, the other had traced a path down her belly, covering her dark curls for just a moment. He realized suddenly that he was holding his breath. In all their years together, he had never watched his wife play with herself. He’d been aware during their love making that she often touched herself as they touched each other, but he had been otherwise occupied and not paid over attention to it.

Right now, it was ALL that he could pay attention to! Her legs slipped apart and he watched that wonderful little hand slip between them and dip into the moist folds. Since she was somewhat distracted and he was at this point in great discomfort, he quietly unzipped those confining jeans and released his impossibly hard manhood. Even that contact was electric and he had to resist the urge to stroke himself as he watched his wife’s hand dip repeatedly into that warm wetness. She had never been a tease and he fervently hoped that all of this would end with him imbedded deeply between those luscious legs – he wasn’t going to waste this erection on himself.

Her moan caught his attention fully and he realized that she was completely involved in the show she was giving him. Their eyes locked for a moment, acknowledging what was happening between them, until hers closed and his were drawn down her body - to the small fingers that teased and pulled her hard nipple, then lower to the hand that was stroking the full length of her womanly recesses. Firelight glistened off the wetness on her hand as she spread her legs even more, giving him an even better view. His testicles contracted as he watched that finger disappear inside her, only to reappear and then be joined by a second. Her thumb played with her clitoris as her fingers mimicked what he fervently hoped he would be doing before too much longer. He ached like never before and could feel drops of precum forming on his tip.

Listening to her breathing, he knew that she was very close to climax – he knew the sound. Could imagine the tightness of her body surrounding him, sliding so easily, as her fingers continued their piston-like performance.

She looked at him, pausing for a moment. He knew the question in her eyes – should she continue with him watching or did he want to join her?

More than anything he wanted to plunge deep inside of her, but at that moment he knew there was more than one orgasm in store for her tonight. He smiled and nodded. Understanding, her eyes closed and she proceeded.

He’d never heard her moan like this before, in the throes of passion. Perhaps he’d been too involved himself to listen; perhaps she was freer here, in the solitude of the cabin with no ears but theirs to hear. Whatever the case, it was wild music to him. He was torn between watching her face, the slight grimace of pleasure as she brought herself closer to release and gazing at the hand that rubbed furiously at the hub of her passion and disappeared inside of her hot body. Suddenly she cried out, her back arching as her

climax was upon her, her hand trapped between her legs as she spasmed wildly, moaning and crying out together.

As she panted there in the aftermath, he rose and slipped totally out of his clothing, coming to lie by her side. Sliding his arms around her limp body, he pulled her tightly to him, placing soft kisses on her forehead, her cheeks, her temple. He could feel her heart still pounding under his arm as it draped across her naked breasts and couldn’t resist nipping lightly on her earlobe.

“That was…incredible,” he whispered softly. Her head turned towards him and he saw both the pleasure and the surprise on her face. Tenderly, despite his own raging passion, he kissed her lips, savoring the arousal he tasted there.

“Did you like…?” Suddenly and inexplicably shy, she couldn’t bring herself to finish the question outloud.

“Yessss.” His low growl of approval rumbled in her ear and sent shivers of pleasure through her body. He crossed one bare leg over hers rubbing the smooth inside of hers with his lightly furred one. No longer able to hold himself back, he partially covered her torso with his, his mouth finding hers. Hungry lips captured her swollen red mouth, opening to him without hesitation. His tongue plunged into its warm, wet recesses and he felt an answering response in his groin.

She purred as her own tongue met his and danced around each other. She tasted the heat that came with it and felt new coils of hunger lacing through her. His kiss was hard and demanding, but she wanted that. She needed that and met it with equal ardor. He trailed the kisses down her throat, leaning back after a moment to gaze on her breasts. The one she had toyed with so diligently such a short time ago was slightly red from all the friction. While it called to him, he playfully flicked his thumb across her other globe.

Licorne
Licorne
13 Followers
12