Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to wear tonight, Erica?" she wanted to know.

"I think this blouse and that new skirt I have along with the slingback high heels," was my answer.

"A good choice," she replied. "Any boy will want to get inside your panties when he sees you dressed like that."

"Is it too much?" I asked with a worried frown on my face.

"Oh, no. It is perfect dear," she told me. "It is exactly what I hoped you'd wear."

Downstairs we were greeted by Alice who told her mom she'd better watch her date or he'd try to seduce her before the night was over.

"I hope so," Kathleen laughed. "I wish him success."

We all giggled at that and then Alice reminded me we had to get ready for our dates, too.

Upstairs we had no time for fooling around and both quickly donned our apparel for our date night with the two boys.

I took off everything and freshened up in the bathroom, only to be urged by Alice to hurry up as she needed to do the same.

I dashed across the hall and put on my lacey black nylon four suspender garter belt and then a fresh pair of midnight black reinforced heel and toe nylon stockings. As usual, my knee caps began to quiver inside the silken sheathing covering them. The sensations from the ultra-sheer stockings made me wonder if I had made a mistake as I'd be risking being too turned on wearing them.

Throwing caution to the winds, I pulled on a pair of wispy sheer black flare leg panties almost identical to what Kathleen was wearing. It would be difficult to disguise any hard-on inside my skirt, but both boys knew I wasn't really a girl but a very feminine boy who seemed like one. Good enough for me.

I decided to skip the hip pads and see how I looked. Next came the white nylon bra and my silicone false breasts were secured inside the sheer cups. After this came the full slip and then I donned the blouse I'd worn during the afternoon. The outline and lace of the slip was just noticeable through the blouse and I loved the sexy look. The nipples were rather obvious through the slip and blouse but looked appropriate for a very turned on girl.

Stepping inside the skirt I realized it was a bit tighter across my thighs that I had remembered. My strides would be enforced into a daintier feminine gait and my garter tabs and tops of my stockings were obvious through the material clinging to tightly to me. However, I reveled in the look and easily zipped up the side zipper.

Stepping into my new black patent slingback high heels with the four inch "fuck me" spikes I knew I looked every bit a sexy femme. I hoped Clyde would like it.

"Clyde will love your sexy look tonight," Alice giggle from the bathroom as she touched up her make-up. Get in here and let's make sure your make-up looks as perfect as the rest of you."

Alice was dressed in a summer white sheath dress that accentuated her curves. Like me, she was wearing a garter belt to hold up her dark taupe RHT sheer nylons and a pair of white four inch spike heels.

"You look incredible!" I gushed. "How do you manage to not have your bra or panties show through your dress, it is so tight?!"

"I'm not wearing a bra or panties, Dear," she answered and turned to face me. The outline of her nipples were easily spotted through her dress and I knew she was ready for some fun action tonight."

I could hardly wait for the boys to arrive.

12