Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
3.6k words
4.67
29k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen's date arrived at 6:30 and I was happy for her to see he was a handsome gentleman of about 45 with a full head of wavy hair graying at the temples. He looked very suave and, as it turned out, really was.

Kathleen introduced us as her daughter Alice and me as a classmate girlfriend who would be staying for the weekend.

A few minutes of small talk and then they were walking off the front patio and up the stone steps to his car. It was a big white car but I couldn't tell what kind it was.

We had about 20 minutes to kill before the boys were due to arrive so we set about making sure everything was ready. The salad had been made and in a bowl chilling in the fridge, the barbeque was all set, just needing lighting, and the places all set at the table out on the patio.

Since we'd a bit of time to spare we slipped into Kathleen's room and spritzed a bit of perfume on each of us, taking care to spray a bit on our inner thighs to delight the boys should they get that far with us on this evening.

We strolled down the steps to the lake and admired the view across the water.

"I'm pleased at how well you are navigating in high heels," Alice confided to me. "You are already walking in them like you've worn high heels for years."

"Thank you," I replied, "But, you helped me a lot having me train with a butt plug. It forced me into shorter lady like steps, and this lovely skirt is making sure I don't take a big 'man sized' gait as I walk.

"I'm enjoying being a girl for the weekend, Honey," I went on. "It is making me wish I had been lucky enough to have been born a girl like you. It is so thrilling to wear these garments, fix my make-up, and just revel in the feelings in what I'm clad in. Right now my silky nylons keep brushing against each other on my legs and I keep rubbing against the panties and slip under this tight skirt. I love it, but maybe it wasn't the best choice to wear tonight because it is all keeping me turned on. If the boys weren't due in just moments I'd want to go up to your bedroom and make mad love to you all night!"

"That's sweet and very flattering, Honey," Alice told me, "But I think you'll have a lot of fun with Clyde tonight and after they've gone home we can still have sex in my bed."

"Will I get a chance to wear a girl's bathing suit and swim in your lake while we're here?"

"Of course," Alice replied, "Mom has one already picked out for you."

Just then we heard car doors and realized Vance and Clyde had arrived. Scurrying as best we could in our high heels, we raced up the steps to greet them.

The boys were dressed in summer short sleeved shirts and khaki pants along with loafers, looking already like college boys home for the summer although they wouldn't start until autumn.

"Hi," Alice and I said in unison and the boys both wrapped their arms around us and gave us kisses. I let Clyde's kiss linger a bit and then notices Alice was doing likewise.

We wandered down to the patio and I was glad to realize the seclusion of the cottage being away from the rest of the residences by at least 500 yards and hidden by all the trees.

We all sat on the chairs on the patio and Alice suggested I get us some drinks. I remembered I needed to act as 'maid' part of the time at least. I scurried inside and began fixing all of us some iced tea when Clyde came in to 'help' out.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear that he loved our date on the golf course that morning, especially when he fucked me on the seat of the golf cart.

"You're the first boy, or excuse me, gurl, I've ever fucked. It was wonderful."

I turned around and responded, saying, "Flattery will get you everywhere, especially into my silky panties, Honey."

With that my lips met his again and we soon found our tongues dueling as our lips were mashed together. He held me in his arms and I loved the feeling of being held by a man. He began to push his hard-on into me, meeting mine, and forced my legs open for him. I was entranced with all the stimuli, and his arching my body back made my garter tabs pull my stockings even more taut which sent more thrills through me.

"We'd better get the iced tea out on the patio or Alice and Vance will wonder what is taking so long," I murmured and we both reluctantly broke off our embrace.

I carried the tray through the door as Clyde held it open for me and found Vance with Alice sitting on his lap and his hand up under her dress. I knew he was fingering her cunt from the very flushed look on her face.

"Can't you two even wait until we've fixed dinner?" I asked.

Clyde laughed and a sheepish Vance pulled his hand from under Alice's dress.

We got the boys to light the charcoal and then we chatted over our iced tea and munch on some appetizers while waiting for it to heat up. "Heat up," I thought to myself, "We're all going to heat up shortly."

"What are you smiling about?" Clyde asked.

"Just at how nice this evening is and how I'm so enjoying it."

We sat and chatted for quite a while awaiting the grill to be ready and I held Clyde's hand as we sat on the chaise lounge a bit off the side of Alice and Vance. Without saying a word, and unnoticed by the other two, I moved Clyde's hand over onto my lap and let him feel me through my skirt, slip, and panties. He smiled without looking at me and played along. Soon he was stroking my hard-on and I knew as soon as we could I would be spreading my limbs for him and guiding him to my boi pussy.

I could tell Clyde was wearing panties again, and wondered what color and style. "I guess I'll find out soon enough," I thought to myself.

The brickettes turned a red glow and the boys put the burgers on the grill. It wasn't long before we were enjoying a feast of hamburgers, potato chips and tossed salad out on the patio in the soft summer breeze across the patio. The temperature was perfect, and I enjoyed how the soft winds would lift my skirt and slip hems and taunt me through my nylon clad legs.

Dinner didn't last long and dusk was coming on. In the dimming light we quickly cleared the table and I washed up the dishes while Alice served the boys more iced tea.

Stepping outside I noted it had cooled just a touch now that the sun had gone down and Clyde came over and put his arm around my shoulders and asked if I'd like to wander down to the dock.

"Hey, that's a great idea!" Vance chimed in and grabbed Alice's hand to lead her along to the steps to the lake. I knew Clyde was disappointed as it meant we wouldn't be alone, but time for that in a little while.

I carefully navigated down the stone steps, enjoying how my high heels clicked on them and my tight skirt made me take small steps. Moving down the steps made my slip and panties slide over me and my silicone breasts jiggled delightfully.

"Good thing, maybe, that I'm really not a girl," I mused silently to myself, "I'd be turned on all the time by the wonderful things girls get to clad themselves in."

"You're wearing a garter belt again," Clyde softly whispered in my ear as we neared the bottom of the steps.

"How did you know?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"Your skirt is so tight I can see the outline of the garter tabs, tops of your stockings, and even the suspenders of what has to be a garter belt. I can't figure out what panties you have or, or don't you?"

"I'm wearing panties, Honey, but you'll just have to guess what they're like," I said.

"At least tell me the color, okay?"

"You sure are nosey," I told him quietly. "They're sheer black nylon, my garter belt is also lacey black nylon, but my slip is white as is my brassiere. Now, what panties do you have on?"

Clyde grinned and told me, "Sheer baby blue bloomer style."

I grinned and whispered, "I'd like to try them on some time."

Clyde chuckled at that and we wandered out to the end of the dock and admired the lake and the last of the sun's rays striking the few clouds from beyond the horizon.

Clyde turned me to him and we kissed. Then we kissed some more. He began to feel my false breasts through my blouse, bra, and slip and uttered, "Erica, they feel so real. Are those your nipples I feel or are they part of the false titties you have on?"

"The nipples are part of the silicone breast forms, but my nipples are as stiff as my little 'clitty' is right now. You can suck on my real nipples if you want," I finished and began to undo the buttons on my blouse.

Glancing around in the darkening light I realized Alice and Vance had wandered back up to the cottage. I knew they'd soon be in her bedroom giving the springs a good workout. At least Clyde and I were alone to enjoy each other unfettered by anyone observing us.

My long false nails slowed down my unbuttoning of my blouse, but soon I had it open and slipped it off my shoulders. Next I slid the satin slip straps and latex bra straps off my shoulders taking care my silicone breast forms stayed inside the cups.

"Lovely," Clyde murmured to me and leaned in to kiss each nipple. I was astonished at my reaction to his suckling on my nipples as the shocks rode through my body like an electric flash. My knees nearly buckled and I leaned into Clyde which he took as a message to keep on suckling me.

My hand slipped down to the front of his slacks and found his hard-on poking out against the fly. I unzipped him as he worked on me, by now fondling my breast areas as he suckled making me aware of being more sensitive in that area than I realized.

I managed to unzip him and fondle his cock through the satiny bloomers he was wearing. I loved doing that, but soon found myself compelled to fishing his nice sized hard-on out to stroke it back and forth.

"I think we need to find another place," Clyde murmured in my ear, coming up for air and to kiss me deeply. He thrust his tongue in my mouth and my own tangled with his and we pushed our bodies together as I continued to stroke him.

I reluctantly let him take my free hand from his cock and he held it as he led me off the dock and back to the stone steps leading up to the small cottage atop the hillside.

My blouse was fully open but still tucked into my skirt. My slip was hanging down to my waist and my bra down but held with my free hand to keep the false titties inside.I didn't care as I knew it looked appealing to Clyde and I was turned on. My cockette was straining against the silky sheer black flare leg panties and pushing against my slip which made the front of my skirt poke out as if I was holding a pole between my legs. Well, I was - but didn't care if Clyde noticed or not.

Entering the livingroom of the cottage Clyde opened up the hide-a-bed sofa and I was happy to see it already made up. I managed to get a couple of pillows from the closet next to the bathroom and threw them on the hide-a-bed. In grabbing the pillows I got a tube of KY out of the bathroom cabinet.

Clyde kissed me again and then began to disrobe me. He first helped me get my bra back in place and my silicone breasts in proper position, but I knew they'd likely not be there long.

He unzipped my skirt and I stepped out. My silky semi-sheer white nylon slip slithered down my nylon clad legs all by itself and fell into a puddle around my high heels.

"You look so damned sexy," Clyde whispered as he first tongued my ear and then resumed kissing me deeply. Our French kissing continued and I found his hard cock sticking out of his fly.

As I stroked him I asked, "May I undress you so I can see your bloomers, Honey?"

He grinned and nodded so I eagerly set to work tucking his cock back inside his panties. First I removed his shirt and then his slacks which I pushed down his legs to reveal a darling pair of baby blue nylon bloomers that looked darling on him. His bloomers were tented out in front and a growing wet spot of pre-cum juice was growing.

I knelt down and undid his shoes and took them and his socks off. Then it was time to remove his slacks which I then tossed onto a nearby chair.

Since I was already kneeling before him, his hard cock was waving in the air just inches from my face. I couldn't resist and wasted no time in kissing it and then beginning to suck on him as I looked up at him.

He moaned and held onto my shoulders as I sucked on him and began to feel his balls tighten up in my hand as I fondled them.

"Stop, Erica, stop," he moaned. "I want to look at you in those pretty black panties and then I want to fuck you as long as I can."

"Cum first, Honey," I replied. "Then I promise to suck you hard again so that when you fuck me it will be longer before you come again."

Clyde smiled down at me as I spoke and didn't resist when I resumed sucking him off. Just as he had forewarned me, he came within just a couple of minutes.

Again I felt his balls tighten up in my hand and knew he was ready to shoot. I slurped on his cock and didn't worry about now noisy I was in doing it. I wanted all of it to tease him and make him flood my sucking mouth with his cum.

Holding my head tightly he moaned loudly and then began to send forth spurt after spurt of his hot white gism. I swallowed as fast as I could and managed to get most all of it before some seeped out the corners or my mouth. As before, he tasted wonderful and I realized the taste of cum was as addictive as cocksucking is.

As he calmed down I stood up and he embraced me, kissing me deeply and tasting the remnants of his juices on my lips and tongue.

"That was fantastic," he whispered to me. "I just wanted to fuck you. Do you really think you can get me hard again?"

"Let's cuddle for a few minutes and then I'll suck you hard again. I want to have you lay me back on this hide-a-bed and fuck me while I wrap my arms and legs around you. I'm eager to feel you cumming in me again."

We snuggled together on the bed with only the soft light over the kitchen sink giving the room just enough light to see well once your eyes were adjusted to it. The dim lighting prevented anyone outside from seeing in, but we knew no one was out there.

Alice and Vance were definitely upstairs. The bed springs were squeaking like mad and I was amazed at Vance's stamina. We were sure how long they'd been at it but had started before we began playing around in the living room.

I could hear Alice moaning and then softly cry out she was cumming again. Vance must have cum then, too, as the springs stopped, then started squeaking, then stopped, and restarted. I knew he was filling her pussy with his flow.

After that it was all quiet upstairs and only whispers could be made out but the words not loud enough for us to know what they were saying.

In the meantime Clyde and I lay together fondling each other's dick. Finally, I began to sense a bit of life returning to his cock and kissed my way down his body to slip his bloomers down enough to engulf his cock with my wanting lips.

It didn't take much sucking and he grew another strong hard-on and I was pleased with my ability to get my man hard again. "How big are you, Darling?" I whispered in the semi-dark room.

"Almost 8 inches," he smiled, "And I've a place where I want to put it for you."

I kissed him lightly and then picked up the KY lubricant I'd put on the table next to us.

Clyde slathered some on his cock while I put some in and on my boi pussy, having allowed him to slip my silky black flare leg panties down my legs. I was so turned on that just feeling my panties sliding down over my nylon stockings was nearly enough to make me cum.

Lying back on the sheet I spread my legs for him and he slipped a pillow under my hips. Then, taking an ankle in each hand he pulled my nylon sheathed limbs up and around his waist as my arms reached for him.

The intense feelings of being desired, making me feel more feminine, I was also aware of my suspender straps being pulled taut across my hips, my bra straps pulling a bit from his pressing down on me, and my nylons rubbing between us adding even more stimuli to the situation of feeling like I was really becoming like a girl.

We kissed and then I felt his cock probing at my rosebud. I moved toward him as best I could and felt the flared head of his dick start to push into me. I kissed him harder, murmuring, "Yes, Darling, yes," to let him know I was ready and eager for it.

He increased the pressure, but I knew I was still a bit dilated from so recently having worn the butt plug and the added KY lubrication, I knew he would soon enter me. The head of his prong slid inside my anal ring and I felt just a slight tug of discomfort that was quickly replaced with both pleasure and delight that he was inside my anal canal.

Slowly he eased his hard-on into me, kissing me as he did so, then he pulled it almost all the way out before going all the way in. He repeated this several times, each time pushing himself farther into me than before.

Finally, I felt his balls against my ass cheeks and was thrilled with the feeling of fullness and knowing I had my man in me.

"F-fuck m-me, Honey," I stuttered as he slowly began to thrust in and out of me. His hands felt up my false breasts and it seemed like they were part of me. He continued to fuck in and out of my boi pussy and I worked with him as best I could. I was nearly ready to pass out from the feelings of what he was doing to me, my being desired as a female, and the sensations of my stockings and garter belt against my skin.

"Oh, oh, I'm, I'm gonna c-cum," he muttered in my ear as he pistoned in and out of me.

"Flood me with your hot cum, Honey," I cooed, "I'm about to c-cum t-tooooo!" I cried out as he made me his bitch.

Just moments later I began to shoot cum all over our tummies and his dick swelled up and he began firing burst after burst of his hot gism into my ass.

We continued fucking for as long as he could stay hard and then slowed down and his softening pecker slipped out of my clasping ass. I suddenly felt both empty but aware that I was now like a woman in the respect a man had fucked me and I was aware of his cum oozing out of my ass.

Not caring, we cuddled on the hide-a-bed for several minutes and then I got up and took a quick shower to clean myself up. Coming out of the shower, after putting on my garter belt and stockings, along with my bra and breast forms, I made sure my make-up was okay. Then I greeted Clyde who was still stretched out on the bed.

"I need to grab a nightie, Honey," I told him. "I'm going to see if I can sneak up stairs and get one without disturbing Alice and Vance." With that I crept out of the living room and up the stairs in my stocking feet with the towel wrapped around me.