Weekend at My Brother's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm," I moaned as his tongue once more lapped up the juices from my sensitive slit. I could hear the sucking and slurping sounds. I was senseless, could think of only one think: I wanted, no, needed to be fucked.

Then I didn't think at all, as my pussy contracted and my cum was squeezed out in a strong orgasm. I lay humping and trembling on my bed while my brother kept lapping up the juices that left my slit. When the trembling finally died away he stopped and moved to my face.

He smiled at me. There was no doubt who was in charge here. He pressed his mouth on mine and I tasted my own cum on his tongue.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Mmm, yeah!"

"Say it."

"Mmm. Fuck me."

He just looked at me, my breasts flattened by the pressure of his chest on them.

"Try again, sis."

"Please, fuck me," I moaned as my pussy contracted in need,"Will you please, fuck me?"

"Hmmm, naughty girl. You want your big brother to fuck you? Well?"

"Oh yeah, please, Josh, I want to be fucked by you. Hmmm, please, you're my brother, fuck me. Fuck me!"

I begged, I was begging! I couldn't believe it and oh gosh, it was so hot.

"Get up."

I looked at him as he moved off of me.

"Get up, sis."

I got up as he stood next to the bed. I got to my knees and with trembling hands I unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. The sound of his zipper made my pussy leak more. I pulled his jeans and boxers down in one go. His thick, fat cock sprung free and almost hit me in the face. He stepped out of his clothes and took his cock in a hand, stroking it slowly.

"Ever sucked cock, sis?"

I looked up at him and nodded. Yes, I had.

He put a hand behind my head and pulled me close until the tip of his cock rested against my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed the head of his cock inside. I cupped his balls with a hand, scratching them gently with my short nails. My other hand gripped his cock by its base, stroking and pulling it. My tongue circled its head, touching the small slit and I tasted him. My breathing was hard, my pussy let me know I wanted this cock not so much in my mouth as down there. I moved my hand from his balls to my clit.

Stroking and sucking him, taking his hard cock deeper in my mouth and in the meantime rubbing my clit and pushing a finger inside of me. My brother set the pace, thrusting his cock deeper into my mouth and holding my head with both hands now. I felt saliva trickle down my chin and I gagged when his cock hit the back of my throat. I started to fight him, didn't want his cock down my throat, but his strong hands wouldn't let me go.

I gagged again, tears streaming down my face as I felt like I was choking. I tried to push him away again and looked up at him with the tears in my eyes. There was a look of pure lust on his face.

Suddenly he withdrew and I slumped down on the bed, catching my breath. I felt his hand on my head, stroking my hair. It almost felt like an apology. His other hand was stroking his cock in long slow strokes. I could tell from his breathing that he was trying to control himself.

He pushed me backwards and I rolled onto my back. He stood beside the bed, looming over me, his back towards the open door. It was still very quiet in the house. All that could be heard was our breathing. He lay down beside me again and pushed his tongue back into my mouth. Our tongues playing, I relaxed. He moved on top of me, positioning himself between my legs. I felt his thick, slippery cock on my tummy.

"No longer a wall flower, are you?" he whispered hoarsely in my ear. He nibbled on my neck. Licking, sucking, kissing.

"Mmm, no."

"Still a virgin?" Did he sound hopeful? His hand slid between my legs.

"Mmm, no..."

My body responded eagerly to his touches.

"I think you could use some more cock sucking lessons," he grinned.

"I don't like it so far- Aw!"

He'd pinched me.

"I don't really care whether you like it, sis."

Of course, it was all about him. As always.

"But good for you, I prefer coming in that tight, hot pussy of yours anyway," and with that he forced my legs further apart and I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. This time I was prepared: I grabbed my nightie and pressed it against my mouth just when my brother rammed his cock up to his balls into my wet, throbbing cunt. The nightie smothered my cry. What had happened to entering gently, slowly?

I put my legs around my brother's waist. Pulling him even deeper inside of me.

"Fucking slut," he groaned softly. I held him close as he fucked me with long, slow strokes.

"You like this, don't ya? Being fucked, mmmm, by your big brother."

"Mmm, you fill me up so good." I could tell he liked me talking this way to him.

He sped up, fucking me hard and fast. I felt and heard his balls slap against me. I clung tightly to him as we tried to be as quiet as we could. He buried his face in my neck and I heard his groan change into a low growl. His thrusts becoming even harder and I bit his shoulder and dug my nails in his back. My legs were locked around him and I felt my orgasm build up as I arched my back to meet his thrusts and then suddenly he exploded inside of me. I felt his hot cum squirt inside of me, filling my pussy and mixing with my own cum. He lay on top of me. Completely spent. My pussy milked his cock and I felt myself go limp.

When our breathing had returned to normal he lifted himself up and looked at me. Then, without saying a word, he pulled his now soft cock out of me. I felt his cum trickle out of my pussy and closed my legs. He moved to his knees beside my head and I got the drift. I raised myself up and sucked and licked his cock clean.

He got up, put his clothes on and walked to the door. With a last glance over his shoulder he left the room.

***

SUNDAY

The rest of the night I didn't sleep so well. I lay in bed with mixed feelings. I couldn't quite get my head around the fact, that I'd allowed my brother to fuck me. No, not just fucking me, he'd eaten me as well and I'd sucked his cock. And I'd not resisted him. Well, apart from the cock sucking that is.

The sheets were wet from our juices. The room smelled like sex.

I wondered how this would affect our relationship, which wasn't too great to begin with. And now what? Would we pretend this never happened? Did I want to? Or did I want more?

At some point I got up and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I pulled the sheets of the bed and stuffed them in the washing machine. I'd tell my sister-in-law that my period had started early and that I'd had a little 'accident'.

The Sunday morning started slow. The kids were up early as kids tend to do and were playing happily with their dolls. I fixed them breakfast and when Linda showed up a few hours later we chatted a bit about how her evening had been. She seemed to be doing alright. Not much of a hangover. When my brother got downstairs he was already fully dressed, whereas the rest of us were still wearing our nighties. He treated me as he always did and as if nothing had happened between us. Part of me was glad, part of me thought he was an arrogant bastard, but I realised that I wasn't so much angry with him as I was angry with myself. For as soon as he entered the room my pussy decided to remind me of what had happened several hours earlier, throbbing in anticipation.

My brother got the newspaper and sat down his favourite chair, not even glancing at me.

I excused myself and went to the toilet, because I needed to touch myself so badly. My panties were already damp. I pulled my nightie up and my panties down. Standing with my back against the wall I spread my legs and desperately rubbed my burning pussy, sliding a finger inside of me I started finger fucking myself. I bit my lip when I felt my orgasm build up and I threw my head back against the wall when wave after wave came over me. My pussy sucked on my finger and covered it in my own sweet juice.

My nipples were hard and poked defiantly through my nightie. I sat down on the toilet and tried to pee. A hard thing to do after my pussy had had such a good time. I cleaned myself up and washed the smell of my cum of my fingers.

When I got back into the living room only my brother was there. My sister-in-law had taken the kids upstairs to get changed. I decided to give her a hand. She was in a hurry. They were running late and she wanted to take the kids for a quick visit to her mother who lived in a nursing home, just a few blocks away. When they were ready and had left I decided to go back downstairs, not having bothered to get dressed yet myself.

My brother was still intent on his paper and ignored me completely. I felt uncomfortable, but couldn't really tell why. Was I afraid of him? He'd been so much in control of me last night and I obviously still wasn't in control of my own body. Was it because I'd let my own brother fuck me?

I went to the kitchen and put the dishes and cutlery into the dishwasher. I heard a sound and turned around. My brother had entered the kitchen. I'd expected him to look at my ass, bending over to the dishwasher and all, but he pretended he hadn't seen a thing and instead poured himself another coffee.

I felt my face burn, my heart started thumping again, but I turned to him and gathered my nerves.

"About last night-"

He looked up and met my eyes with a neutral expression.

"What about it?

I was confused, but continued: "What happened, between you and me."

"Linda and I went to see some friends, had some drinks, got home late, that's what happened."

He added some sugar to his coffee.

"That's it?" my voice had turned into a whisper.

"That's it," he looked at me, stirring his coffee. He really looked at me as if nothing had happened. As if we hadn't fucked, eaten and sucked each other. My face burnt, but if I'd expected a derisive smile or anything, nothing in his expression changed. To my surprise it didn't intimidate me, it didn't embarrass me. I felt anger.

I stepped towards him until we were only inches apart and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you honestly want me to believe that you don't remember, or don't want to remember, what happened between us last night?"

"Sorry sis, I had a few drinks, if I upset you..." he took a sip of his coffee. Upset me? Yeah, OK, I didn't like him forcing his cock down my throat, but otherwise, upset? I remembered the orgasms all too clearly and I felt my pussy drip into my panties even more, right there in the kitchen.

"You -- fucked -- me," I hissed into his face. He didn't respond.

"And you full well know that."

He tried to smile, but it was more like a nervous twitch.

"You're my sister, Anna," he said quietly, "I would never... fuck you, as you put it. Not only would it be wrong, but well, you don't turn me on. You must have dreamed."

I'd dreamed it? I didn't turn him on?? Who'd made him hard last night? Whom had he pounded that rock hard cock into last night?

I stepped backwards and leaned against the counter. I looked at my brother, who slowly sipped his coffee and avoided my eyes. I felt myself turn hornier. My heart beat loudly in my chest and I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy throbbed, demanding attention. It was as if another part of me was taking control over my body and my actions.

"So.... If I don't turn you on at all, then you don't mind if I do this?" and with that I spread my legs a little and slipped my hand under my nightie. I rubbed my clit over my now wet panties. I breathed in deeply and licked my lips. My other hand started massaging a breast. My brother stared at me. His mouth open and his eyes firmly fixed on the hand beneath my nightie. His coffee momentarily forgotten. Of course, he wasn't turned on at all...

I started moaning softly as my finger pushed my panties aside and worked its way up into my hot, waiting slit. I finger fucked myself in front of my brother and smiled when I saw the bulge in his jeans. No, definitely not turned on...

"Oh come on, Anna," he muttered and then trying to sound stern: "You can't do this. Linda and the kids will be back in an hour."

"So? I'll be long done by then. Although, on my own, I can keep it going for a while..." I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards. My finger was still sliding in and out of my soaking, pulsing pussy. I squeezed my hard nipples and breathed deeply.

"It's OK brother," I turned my face towards him and smiled, "You don't have to watch if you don't want to."

He didn't reply.

"You wanna feel how wet I am for you?" I asked. He kept staring at my eagerly moving hand and I'm sure he could hear the soft wet sounds as well.

"I was sooo wet for you last night. Too bad you don't remember," I teased.

He coughed nervously and scratched his chin. The coffee cup had disappeared.

"You wanna watch?" and I lifted my nightie up till above my naked breasts. My other hand I had now moved so that it rested on my tummy and I continued rubbing myself. He swallowed and started to perspire.

"There's no harm in watching and touching. It's not like that would be fucking."

He seemed to make up his mind and walked towards me. He stood very close to me, with a foot between mine. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"I guess you're right," his breathing was deeper, more laboured, so turned on, "I guess there's no harm in some touching."

"Mmmm, no there isn't," and I withdrew my own hand from my pussy as his large, warm hand cupped my cunt. I moaned. I could hear the squashing as he stroked me through my wet cotton panties. I leaned my head against his shoulder, meanwhile humping his hand. His breath became ragged. I slid my hand to the front of his jeans and rubbed his bulge. It was his turn to moan.

"You know what would feel better?"

"Mmmm?"

"If you'd put your hands inside my panties."

He didn't waste a second, but put his hand on my stomach and slid inside my panties. My pussy coated his fingers immediately with my hot juices.

"Mmm, you really are very wet, sis."

"All for you, Josh," I whispered and I smiled to myself. I was in control this time. I undid his belt and opened his jeans. I worked my hand inside and pulled his hard, throbbing cock out.

"Oh fuck," he muttered in my hair, "Anna, Linda and the kids-"

"Won't be home for some time. Besides, we'll hear the car and by the time they're out and at the back door..."

"Mmm yeah." He pushed his finger deeper inside my slit. My body responded by humping his hand harder. I whimpered against his shoulder as my orgasm made me shudder and tremble. I felt my hot cum trickle down my legs. I stroked his cock, cradled his balls and moved my thumb over the little slit at the top that was oozing pre-cum.

"Mmmm, come, big brother, your little sister needs to be fucked."

"Oh, yeah, yeah," he moved in front of me and yanked my panties down. I smiled, for someone who was not turned on by his sister he sure was eager to fuck her. He lifted me up and put me on the kitchen table and moved in between my legs. My pussy lips were red and wet from rubbing and being fingered.

He groaned and pressed his cock into me. It slid easily all the way in. I pulled my nightie over my head and dumped it on the ground, next to my panties. I beckoned my brother to come closer and grabbed his short hair and pulled his face close to my breasts. He licked my breasts briefly before looking at me and saying: "You sure got some nice tits, sis."

Before I could respond he started pounding his cock in my pussy. I fell back on the table and he moved my legs so that they were leaning against his shoulders and started ramming inside of me again.

"You fucking slut," he groaned as his cock slammed in and out of me. After a short while he slowed down and looked into my flushed face. I'd gripped the edge of table and panted heavily.

"You still don't remember last night?" I was glad to be able to catch my breath, my pussy tightened around my brother's hard cock. He suddenly grinned.

"That should never have happened."

"But it did. Oooh, mmm."

"I was drunk."

I smiled back.

"You're sober now, brother dear."

"Yeah?" he raised my legs higher, slowly pumping my pussy. "And who finger fucked herself in front of her big brother?"

"Mmmm.... So?"

"So?" he groaned and started pumping a bit faster, sliding his big cock in and out of my aching, burning pussy. "That makes you a little slut, sis. Finger fucking in front of your brother. Wanting him to put his thick, fat cock in that tight little pussy of yours."

I wriggled, my pussy desperate for his hot cum.

"But big brother is not performing..." I teased.

"You want me to?" he grinned back.

"Do I need to beg?"

"Ooh yeah, I like you begging."

"Hmmm, I know... "

He sped up again and suddenly withdrew and stopped altogether. My cunt suddenly felt empty. I could feel the cool air on my wet slit as I was oozing juices. I wanted to squeeze my pussy, trying to cum without a finger or cock stimulating things.

"Ooh Josh, I need that big, hard cock of yours," our eyes locked, his strong hands holding tight onto my legs, resting against his shoulders.

"Will you fuck me?"

His twitching cock rested on my tummy.

"Please?"

Nothing, just that smile. I got frustrated. It wasn't like we had that much time left!

"Oh come on Josh, just fuck me!"

He looked down and pushed a finger inside my slit. I arched my back, but he withdrew again.

"Please, Josh, I need to cum!"

"You want me to put my big cock back into the pussy of yours?"

"Yesss!"

"You want to cum on my cock?"

"Yess!!"

"You want my cock to fill your tight, little fucking hole?"

"YES!"

"Still not a slut?"

"Yes, I'm your slut, Josh, your little sister is your fucking slut. Please, oh god, please fuck me, fuck your sister."

And with that he rammed his cock deep inside me again. He rammed it in and out. The kitchen was filled with the sounds of wild, almost desperate sex as we both wanted to cum before my sister-in-law and the kids would be coming home. My brother's balls slapped against my butt, we moaned and groaned until I could hear the change in him.

My pussy tightened around his cock, my back arched and I cried out when my body bucked and my cunt climaxed around his cock.

"Oh FUCK!" he growled and exploded inside of me. Once more I felt my brother's hot cum fill my pussy. He let go of my legs and I locked them around him. He bent over and covered my mouth with his, pushing his tongue inside. He roughly grabbed my breasts, tits...

"You fucking slut," he groaned in my ear, "You hot, fucking,fucking slut."

"It was good for me too," I grinned at him and stroked his short hair while my pussy hungrily milked his cock. Then I felt his cock slide out of my cunt leaving a hot wet trail.

"Want me to suck you clean, brother?" I asked. He didn't say anything, just pulled me of the table. My legs were shaky, but that was OK as I could kneel in front of him. I took his now soft cock in my mouth and slowly started sucking and licking him clean. I heard him moan and felt his hands in my hair. Amazingly enough he started to make fuck movements. I stroked his balls and felt his cock harden a bit. I led him slide out of my mouth and looked up.

"Want to fuck my mouth?"

He hesitated - obviously remembering the previous night - then he nodded.

"If you don't mind."

As a response I took his cock back into my mouth and started sucking. His cock became harder and he started pumping it into my mouth. I moaned and felt my pussy respond as well with a longing for something between my legs. Just as I moved my hand to my clit I heard a car enter the driveway.

"Shit" My brother pulled out of my mouth and hurriedly tried to stuff his semi hard cock into his jeans. I grabbed my nightie and panties, quickly kissed my brother on the mouth and rushed upstairs for a late Sunday morning shower and yes, some more finger fucking.