Weekend at Pereric's Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting the man who is fucking my wife.
1.4k words
66k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to Pereric's house in Malibu. He'd been banging my wife for three months and I was finally going to meet him. In fact, we were going to be staying the night at his house.

They'd met at a business function, he owned a tech firm that was a vendor to her company. A Norwegian, which she likes naturally, he'd mentioned he drove an Aston Martin and she asked if she could see it. He asked her in response if she wanted to go for a drive in it and she eagerly agreed. She never quite told me how it happened, but at some point on that drive her hand ended up on his cock and she said she'd been impressed by the size of it. He also wore ten thousand dollar suits and had several houses around the world, including a mansion in Malibu where we were headed. She also said he might be the most attractive man she'd ever seen; tall, blonde, and built like a professional athlete.

It was two weeks later that she got a text from him in the middle of the day. He had booked a hotel suite two doors down from her office and asked her to come over. Before she replied to him, she texted me, "Going to the hotel next door to fuck the Norwegian with the Aston Martin. Will tell you about it tonight."

She said her panties were wet by the time she texted him back to say she was on her way. She spent the next three hours in his hotel suite fucking him every which way. When she got home that night, she laid me down, pulled out my cock and told me about it. She said he was much thicker and longer than I was, uncircumcised and it was the best sex she'd ever had. She said she'd never cum so hard or so many times before and she didn't know sex could be that good. She couldn't get enough of him and was going to continue to see him.

They continued to see each other about once a week. She'd come home and tell me all about it as I licked her worn out and sore pussy. After I made her cum she'd let me jack myself off as she told me over and over again how amazing Pereric and his cock was. On the days she was going to see him, she made sure I saw her get dressed extra sexy; it was always tight leather pants or leather pencil skirts, high heels and satin blouses. My cock would throb as I watched her get dressed and then again later in the day when she'd text me to say she was with him. I felt jealous, insecure, inadequate, scared and yet I could not help how turned on I was by it. He was better than me in every way and I knew I could not compete, but I needed her and wanted her and would take whatever scraps she offered me and I would worship her for it.

It was finally decided I could watch and I could meet him. We would spend the afternoon and evening there and leave in the morning. I would be sleeping on the floor in the living room while they shared his bed. She also told me that I was not to touch my dick all weekend except to piss.

As we pulled up to the gate, it swung open and I followed the long driveway up to the front of this gorgeous glass mansion. There was his Aston Martin in the driveway along with a Bentley and a Ferrari. He opened the door and she bounced out of the car quickly. I turned off the car and went to the trunk to get our bags. She was already in his embrace, his hands kneading her ass through her leather hot pants, their mouths open, tongues intertwined and her hand running alongside his cock in his board shorts. He was ripped and even I had to admit, the sexiest man I'd ever seen.

He complimented her on how sexy she looked in leather hot pants and her leather bikini top and black patent pumps. They then walked into the living room and sat down, me about ten steps behind with our bags. When I got in the room, they were already making out on the couch, him with his hand down her shorts and she'd already pulled his cock out to stroke it and it was fucking massive. I couldn't believe my tiny wife could fit that thing into her pussy.

He saw me and instructed me to put her bag in his bedroom and leave mine by the front door. When I came back her shorts were on the floor and he was on his knees eating her pussy. She moaned several times as I watched and then said, "Make us two mojitos, I'm going to cum soon".

I found the kitchen and did as I was told. As I was finishing the drinks I heard her scream, "Oh Pereric!". She was cumming extremely hard and it made me slightly sad to know she never once in twelve years screamed like that for me or called my name when she came.

When I arrived with their drinks he was getting back up to the couch to kiss her some more. She still had her shorts on the floor and was gently rubbing her clit. I handed them their drinks and she pointed to her shorts. I picked them up and smelled them. The crotch was soaking wet. She had been thinking of him in the car and getting soaked. I folded them and put them away in his room with her bag.

I found them on the deck by the pool out back. He was kissing her neck as he removed her bikini top, she then removed her heels and his shorts and they were both naked. They rubbed sun block on each other and then sat down to enjoy their mojitos. I sat down behind them in a chair. It would have been nice to get naked and enjoy the sun and the pool as well, but she had instructed me to wear my black engineer boots, tight black jeans, black button up dress shirt, tie and black leather blazer. So I sat there and baked.

Eventually, they got up and got in the pool. They splashed around, swam and generally enjoyed themselves as if I wasn't there. After a while of this she got out and walked over to me. She turned my chair around to face the house and put his board shorts over my head.

"You can't watch everything yet."

I sat there and I heard her get back into the pool. They said a few things to each other I couldn't quite hear, but then I heard him began to moan. My ears then dialed in on whatever I could hear and I swore I could hear her slurping on his cock. He then began to speak very loudly for my benefit.

"I love it when you suck my cock. That's right, worship that big cock."

Then she spoke, "Baby it's so big, I can use both hands and my mouth and still not take all of you. I've never sucked a cock this big before but now it's all I can think about."

"That's right, suck me because I'm going to fuck that married pussy later and make your bitch little husband watch."

She moaned, then, "You promise to fuck my married little pussy? Show my husband what a real man with a real cock can do? Yeah you will. Now I want you to cum for me, cum in my pretty little mouth."

I heard more slurping for thirty seconds or what seemed like eternity when he started to grunt and moan and exclaimed, "I'm cumming, oh shit, I'm going to cum in your fucking little mouth!"

There were a few more grunts and I knew he was shooting a hot load into my wife's mouth. My dick tried to throb but was restrained by my tight jeans. I heard someone get out of the pool and come over my way, it sounded like my wife and it was. She pulled his shorts off of my head and leaned down to kiss me. I was shocked when she pushed his huge load into my mouth and then backed away, holding my mouth shut.

"Now swallow."

I did as I was told, reluctantly.

"Good boy. We're pretty worn out. We're going to go take a nap. Go into the kitchen and make us some dinner. We'll be eating in 3 hours."

"Yes Mistress."

With that, he got out of the pool and they walked inside.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover A cuckold experiment goes farther than hubby wants.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories