Weekend at Pereric's Pt. 02

Story Info
Watching another man fuck my wife for the first time.
1.6k words
43.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen when they emerged from their naps and showers. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked, wearing clothes I'd never seen before. She began modeling them for me and explaining that Pereric had bought them for her. She was wearing a white $800 blouse from some designed I'd never heard of, $2,200 Saint Laurent black leather leggings and $1800 Jimmy Choo pumps. I could never afford to buy any of those things for her and I knew that my wife would be happier with Pereric; his money, his house, his body and his cock.

Pereric walked in wearing a very nice shirt, pants and shoes but I did not ask how much they cost. He just walked over, put his hands on her leather covered ass and acted casually. He knew he was in charge and he had what I wanted: my wife. I wanted to touch her so bad but I knew it was not allowed.

I served a very nice meal to them and was happy that they were pleased with it. I had chosen a good wine and they finished the wine and asked for an after-dinner drink while they relaxed in the sitting room with floor to ceiling glass facing the pool and the ocean in the distance. I brought them their drinks and sat in the corner while they talked and sipped on the cocktail.

When they were finished with their drinks, I took them to the kitchen and finished cleaning up. I returned to find them sitting in a chair facing the pool, her in his lap, his hands on her thighs. She rolled her head back onto his shoulder and he began to kiss her neck. Then she said to me, "Pereric does not want you in the same room while he fucks your wife's pussy, but he is still okay with you watching. He just doesn't want your pathetic ass that close to him."

"Yes, Mistress. From where may I watch?"

"Go sit in the same chair you sat in earlier, we'll leave the lights on in here and you can watch from outside. You'll be able to see everything, but you won't be able to hear much unless he makes me cum so hard I scream through the glass. I promise the show will be satisfactory."

"Yes Mistress", I said and retreated to the deck of the pool.

I was sitting right in front of the glass as she stood him up and walked him over to the glass. She turned him sideways and dropped to her knees in front of him. She ran her hands up and down his legs and stomach before stopping to run his cock through his expensive pants. She bent down first to remove his socks and shoes before she unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor. As he stepped out of them, I noticed, even not fully hard how big he was.

She tossed his clothes aside and took his monster cock into her hands slowly stroking it. She peeled back his foreskin and as her mouth got closer to his cock, she made eye contact with me, maintaining it as she started to lick the tip of that giant dick. She licked and licked, smiling as she stared right through my eyes down into my soul. Then she looked up at him and began to take as much into her mouth as she could, one hand on his cock to stroke and the other on his ass for support.

I watched her, so sexy in that satin blouse and tight black leather pants, her perfect ass sticking out as she struggled with the size of his manhood. She alternated between looking him in the eyes while I switched back and forth between her amazing ass and that big, gorgeous cock in her mouth and looking me in the eyes, letting me know she was enjoying her newfound love of big cock worship. My jealousy and insecurity were fighting with the joy of seeing my sexy wife, who I always knew was too good for me, too sexy for me, enjoying his body and the fight was splitting me in two.

Then he stood her up and pulled off her blouse, exposing her soft, perky tits. He sucked on them and fondled them for a moment, knowing how much she likes that. She removed his shirt so she could run her hands across his muscular chest and shoulders. He said something to her and she nodded her head. He spun her around and pulled those sexy, black leather leggings over her ass and pushed her up against the glass, her tits and face pressed right up against it, right in front of my face. I watched her face as she winced, I knew he was putting the head of that gigantic thing inside of her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as her pussy opened to accept his girth. Then as I could see him get himself all the way in, that gasp turned to a smile and she opened her eyes to look at me.

He grabbed her hips and began moving back and forth inside of her and when he pushed forward she would smash into the glass further. He picked up speed and intensity and as he fucked my wife like an animal, she stared straight into my eyes. He fucked her and fucked her and soon she mouthed the words, "I'm going to cum for him" to me through the glass. As soon as she did she began to shake and I heard her scream.

When that orgasm subsided, he pulled out of her and moved her back to the chair, her kneeling on it so he could again fuck her from behind. This time I could see that huge cock go in and out of my wife, those leather leggings still tightly wrapped around those incredible legs. He grabbed her by the neck and pulled her back towards him as his arms bulged and he fucked her like the dirty little whore she was for him. I could see her and I knew she was going to cum again. Again she screamed and shook and convulsed. I'd never seen a woman orgasm like she was cumming for Pereric.

He pulled out and took her shoes off and helped pull off her leggings and panties. He sat in the chair and she climbed up on top of him and I watched her ass bounce up and down on that thing over and over. She then spun around facing me and rode him as he reached around and played with her clit. She leaned back into him and he cupped her tits as she opened her mouth in ecstasy. She may have been married to me, but she very clearly belonged to him.

She jumped off and laid on her back and he mounted her missionary. They kissed passionately as he moved in and out of her. He no longer was fucking her like a married slut who needed a better fuck than her husband, he was now fucking her like there was something more going on that sex. I could see from his face he was going to cum soon and he made one last forceful thrust into my wife's cunt and shot his load inside of her.

He collapsed for a minute, kissed her and then said something before he got up to leave. He grabbed his clothes and left the room. It was then that she used her fingers to call me inside.

"Yes Mistress?" I said when I enetered the room.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I could tell you enjoyed yourself and your pleasure is my only concern."

"Yes I did. Pereric is the best fuck I've ever had. His cock is better than yours and it's nice to be fucked by a real man for a change."

"Yes Mistress, I know I am not capable of delivering that kind of pleasure to you."

"No, but you are useful in other ways. Why don't you get down here and eat my pussy? Make sure to lick up all of Pereric's cum while your down there, some of it is leaking out."

"Yes Mistress", and I did as I was told.

I got down on the floor and began licking up all of his cum before going to work on her pussy. Worshipping my goddess' holiest of holies with all the passion that she deserves. As I licked her, tasting her cum mixed together with his, I thought I would cum in my pants, but alas, I managed to lick her to orgasm. After she came, she pulled me on top of her and began to kiss me.

"You will sleep on the floor tonight, but you have been a very good slave so far. Make it through the morning and I might give you a treat when we get home."

"Thank you Mistress."

With that, she grabbed her things and headed to Pereric's bed for the night.

In the morning I awoke to my wife's moans. I walked towards the bedroom and the door was ajar. She was on the bed on her stomach and Pereric was pounding her from behind. In a matter of moments, they came together.

I snuck away and made coffee and breakfast for everyone. They finally showered and came out and we had a pleasant meal. Then I grabbed her things and packed the car. She stayed behind a moment to say a personal goodbye to Pereric before jumping in the car with me.

"You were very good this weekend and your Mistress is very happy. When we get home I am going to let you eat my pussy and my asshole. If you do a good job I am going to get out my strap-on and fuck your tight little ass and if you're really good, I might even let you fuck my ass and cum inside of me... we'll see."

"Thank you Mistress", I said as we rolled down the driveway.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover A cuckold experiment goes farther than hubby wants.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Audacious Guest Wife's co worker comes to dinner and cuckolds me same night.in Loving Wives
More Stories