Weekend at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she smacked her lips.

I about jumped up out of my seat at the unexpected sound she made. When I did settle back in my chair I felt the extreme wetness that had formed down there. My panties were a total mess and I had not even cum yet!

"Claire cleaned him up at the end. This brought soft moans from him and couple more drops of cum leaked out of that very large purple head. She made sure to get those drops and leave his deflating cock clean of any cum. She did this as she intently looked at me. I noticed she had gotten his cum all over her tits and neck, too. Something just clicked as I watched her lick up the remnants of cum of his cock while that cum dripped down her body. I moved over to her and started to lick cum off of her large breasts. I took my time licking that tasty white stuff off, slowly working my way up to her neck. My tongue slid up over her chin, scooping up a huge glob of her husband's ejaculate. I swallowed it then slicked my tongue over her sticky lips. She opened her mouth and quickly grabbed on to and sucked my tongue in. We then traded tongues and kissed for a few more minutes. Afterward Claire broke away and moved down my tits and licked Tim's cum off them. After she had me nice and cleaned up she abruptly pushed me back onto the floor and climbed on top of me. She groped at my sticky tits and I found myself doing the same to her. The feel of her big tits in my hands was like nothing I had ever felt before. I really liked it. Of course, I liked her soft hot tongue on my erect nipples more. It felt really good," Megan almost moaned out the last word.

My nipples were so hard they hurt at that point. I couldn't help myself and reached up to rub each one of them through my top as subtly as I could. I nearly made myself cum!

"Are you sure you can handle me telling you of my first time with another woman?" Megan asked with a little snicker.

"Yes! Yes!" I nearly screamed out before I caught myself, but my lip, then more calmly added, "As long as you don't have a problem with me cumming like a mad woman just from listening to you tell it."

"Not as long as you don't make too much of a dirty little scene for the cafeteria workers, baby," Megan smiled.

I looked around and realized no one was paying any attention to us anyway.

"Just go on," I pleaded as I continued to tweak my hard nipples.

"Okay, so, Claire began kissing her way down my body until she got to the top of my jeans. I lifted my hips up off the floor and she pulled them down. I was laying on the floor in just my thong with a woman's hands on me. This was a whole new experience. I had heard of other college girls getting it on, but I had never had the experience and up until then hadn't seriously thought I wanted to be with another woman sexually. Well right there on this couple's floor I really wanted to be with another woman and Claire knew it as she peeled off my soaked thong. No sooner than it was off than Claire spread my legs wide and she dove right into my shaved twat. I have to admit as horny as I was and as much as I thought I wanted Claire to do what she was doing I was nervous and excited at the same time about having another woman eat me out. I told her I had never done anything like this before. She told me to relax and enjoy myself but if I wasn't comfortable with anything I could tell her to stop and she would. Yeah right, because without given me a second to respond she was all over my clit. Her tongue moved a lot quicker than any guy's ever had. She knew just what to do and where to go. It felt so wonderful that I started to think the pleasure she was giving me was going to overwhelm my body. I moaned so loud just before her finger probed my pussy then I squealed and almost got off right then and there. But Claire knew what she was doing and didn't let me cum that quickly. By then I realized Tim had gotten down off of the couch and was kneeling next to me. His ran his fingers through my hair as I kept on moaning, calling out Claire's name as if it was a song as I built up to my first orgasm given to me by a woman. Only now she changed things up and stuck her tongue into my pussy while her thumb worked on my clit. This was driving me through the roof as I kept on moaning her melodic name."

I sat there on that hard plastic dining hall chair listening intently to every word that came out of Megan's pretty mouth as I squeezed my thighs together willing myself to stop gushing but at the same time wanting to squeeze so hard I could get off.

"It was about then I saw Tim's cock had gotten hard again. I could only imagine he got hard watching his gorgeous wife eating out my younger pussy. In my ecstatic madness I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. Tim took that as an invitation I suppose because he moved up closer and fed his beautiful cock into my mouth. I started to suck on it immediately and was savoring it when Claire decided to try something new on me. She slipped a finger into my asshole which had been lubricated by my own juices which had made their way down between my ass cheeks. This pushed me right over the edge as I started cumming all over her face."

I squeezed my thighs together harder and felt my own clit tingle.

"I guess Tim sensed that I was cumming and he got off on it and began to flood my mouth with his cum again. It was a lot still, not as much as the first time so I was able to swallow all of it as Claire worked feverously on my womanhood."

Oh fuck I was going to cum!

Just then, one of the dining hall workers rattled by with a cart. I instantly released the pressure between my thighs and pulled my hand away from tugging on my nipple. I looked up and saw a smile on the middle-aged woman's face and politely, but frustratingly smiled back. As she rambled on passed our table Megan let out a hearty laugh. I looked up at her face and saw little trickles of tears coming from her eyes. She was laughing so hard but trying to keep it quiet at the same time with her hand on her mouth.

I felt so flushed, but so incomplete. I had nearly cum but was robbed of the chance. I sat there breathing hard while feeling the wetness between my legs assuredly seeping through my shorts to the hard plastic chair.

"That was so hot!" Megan said between her laughter. "I was sure you were going to cum so right in front of that woman. Even so, I swear she knew what was happening the way she smiled at you." Her laughter had finally died down to a chuckle.

"Shut up!" That was all I could come up with as a retort.

"I'm willing to finish if you want to finish," she returned and winked.

"Fuck you! I'll save my orgasm for later, but I do want to hear the rest of your story," I replied then stuck my tongue out at her.

"Mmmm, I hope that's an invitation and promise," she said, then waggled her tongue back at me.

"Just get on with it," I demanded.

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a wad. Of course, I'm sure their already plenty wet by now," the blonde bitch had the nerve to tease.

I just glared at her.

"So where was I? Oh yeah, so my orgasm subsided," Megan winked at me again, "Claire took her time to clean me up as I had cum hard, with one of those incredible squirts of mine. I was wet all down my ass crack and all over my thighs. As she cleaned me off I cleaned up Tim. Then Claire asked me...

"So how did you enjoy being eaten out by a woman?"

"It was an incredible experience that I will ever forget and I can't wait to return the favor," I said not knowing how those words came out of my mouth.

Claire suggested we head upstairs to their bedroom. We took our glasses and the bottle of wine with us. Claire led me to their bed with Tim following close behind.

We no sooner entered their bedroom than Claire announced, "It's time for Tim to fuck you. Get on the bed on your hands and knees. He loves to do it doggie style and since I love to watch my husband fuck other women that is the best position for me to see it all."

I wasn't sure I was ready for this. I mean it's not like I hadn't been fucked before, but I had never been watched by another woman while I fucked a guy, let alone being fucked by a married guy while his wife watched. But I was still so horny I was ready for anything.

I did as I was told and a minute or so later Tim came walking out of the bathroom completely naked. It was the first time I had seen him like that and it was a pleasant shock. He was really built, muscles everywhere. And that one big muscle dangling down in front was the most impressive, even though it was far from being hard.

Claire got on the bed and sat in front of me, propping herself up against the pillows. She spread her legs wide open and started to play with her pussy while Tim came over and sat on the bed next to her.

"So Megan, you ready for me to fuck you?"

"I am," I said then looked at Tim and down at the not even half hard cock between his legs, "but I'm not sure he's ready."

Claire chuckled as she fingered her clit. "Oh dear, don't worry about him. Tim is ready all the time. He'll be hard as soon as he knows you're ready for him."

"I am," I squeaked out a less than convincing response.

"Okay then' let's see," Tim said as he got up and went around behind me. His two big hands went to my ass cheeks and gave them a hard squeeze. He pulled them part and I felt his big thumbs slide around and come up my thighs and alternating the slipped them in and out of my wet pussy.

"Oh yes, she's very wet, baby. You did a good job loosening her up with that talented tongue of yours," Tim commented as he sawed one thumb then the other in and out of me.

"I aim to please you too, my dear," Claire replied as she stuck two fingers into her own wet pussy right in front of me. "Time to fuck that young pussy, stud!"

With that I felt the bed give behind me as Tim got on the bed and crawled up to me. I inhaled sharply when I felt his hard-on slip down through my ass cheeks. He had indeed risen to the occasion.

"Just relax dear," Claire said, "Tim will be gentle so you can get used to him." She was frigging her clit good by then.

"Yeah, just relax young lady," her husband called to me as I felt him hunch down and the head of his cock met my pussy lips. "Here it cums!"

With that Tim started to work his huge cock into my wet pussy. After the initial push of that thick head he surprisingly slid right in with no problems. I mean it was plenty tight but it went in smoothly because I really was wet inside. I was pleased, because I had never taken a cock anywhere that big before. Tim started off at a slow pace as he held on to my hips. I was enjoying his cock as I stared into Claire's eyes while she played with herself. I had never been part of anything so hot! I had never been part of a threesome of any kind. And having just had my first sexual experience with a woman still had me horny as hell.

I watched Claire's fingers play on her clit like she was playing a musical instrument, bringing out the sweetest moaning sounds as she worked to get herself off as Tim worked his big fat cock in and out of me.

"I think it's time you had a taste of pussy Megan," Claire said breaking the heated silence. She moved up toward me putting her thighs over my hands as I remained perched there on all fours. Tim slowly stroked in and out of me, undulating my body up and back gently. I looked down at the very pink, very wet and glistening pussy below me. As I stared and was fucked I felt a hand on my head that then tugged me down.

"Time for your first taste sweetie," Claire said as she pulled my face right into her pussy.

I know I gasped at first when I felt the extreme wetness of her twat on my nose, my cheeks and my lips. I knew I got plenty wet when I was horny but I could only feel it with my hands and fingers. There I was feeling the wetness and heat of another woman on my face. I suddenly had to have it all. I opened my mouth and sucked in on her puffy lips tasting of a woman for the first time. I was ready for the heady muskiness because I have tasted myself many times before, but I wasn't ready for the after taste of strawberries on Claire. I licked my lips and could distinctly taste strawberries.

"I used a strawberry douche today sweetie. Do I taste good?" Claire announced.

I looked up at her and saw her smiling face as I licked my lips again. "Mmm—hmm."

Then Claire pushed my head back down and I began to lick her clit. I enjoyed he taste and aroma of her pussy. I also found myself eager to make her feel good, the way she had made me feel good. I had never licked a pussy before but almost immediately it seemed to come to me naturally.

Claire began to moan as her fingers clenched in my hair.

At the same time Tim quickened his pace as his large cock continued to assault my saturated love box. My tongue began to work its way deeper into Claire's pussy as my nose wriggled over her clit. I could tell by her moans that she really enjoyed this and I felt special that I could do it for her. I also felt myself getting closer to cumming from getting fucked so well and fingering myself. I knew this orgasm was going to be bigger than the last one.

Claire's fingers were now tangled up in my hair as she had my head pinned down between her legs. She was moaning my name as I was bringing her closer to orgasm. I licked her faster as Tim fucked me harder. All of a sudden I felt my mouth flooded with her cum and it tasted doubly sweet from the strawberry flavor and the pride I felt in being able to get this woman off. My tongue moved as fast as I could possibly make it move as I tried to lick up all of her juice.

Then I felt myself on the verge of an orgasm. As I did I felt Tim's cock swell up and in the next second unload his hot cum deep into my love canal. Between Claire's cum filling up my mouth and Tim's filling up my pussy, it was too much for me to handle as my body was in sensory overload and I exploded, cumming like I never had before. The orgasm went throughout my entire body while I kept on eagerly licking Claire's sweet tasting pussy.

But I must have blacked out, because when I opened my eyes, I was lying in between Tim and Claire. We had some more wine and they asked me how I enjoyed my experience. I told them it was fantastic and I was glad that I decided to go to the mall today. After that we got into their large whirlpool tub and relaxed until I asked to eat Claire's pussy again while Tim fucked her ass. That was so hot and so tasty. We went to sleep after that, but I spent the rest of the weekend at their place. I didn't come back to campus until Monday morning just in time for my 9 am class."

Megan finally paused and had some more of her salad. I didn't say anything; I couldn't say anything for another minute or two. My pussy was so thoroughly wet. When I finally took a breath and wiggled in my chair a little I finally had the focus to speak.

"Wow Megan, that was a great first time story. By the way, my panties are soaked," I fessed up before I took another bite of dinner myself.

"Yeah mine are too. I get wet every time I think of Claire and Tim," Megan said to me as she reached for her glass of water.

"Do you still see them?" I asked her, for some reason with a sense of eagerness to think they still were around.

"No I don't, sadly, they moved away last year, for Tim's job," Megan sounded down for the first time since I'd ben with her all day. Then she looked up at and smiled. "But I have gone to see them once since though, but it's been awhile."

"That's a shame, I would have loved to have met them," I said with a smile on my face more than giving away my thoughts of all four of paying together. I took a drink of my water to both hide my growing smile and to quench the thirst I had built up.

"You would have enjoyed them. They introduced me to a lot of new things and we had a lot of threesomes together, as well as parties with other couples and guys."

"What? You've had group sex?" I used the term 'group sex' as if I really knew what it meant.

"Yeah, plenty of times," she replied as it was nothing, "but hey, are you ready to head out on our little shopping trip?" Megan asked me as she finished her salad and I also noticed her nipples stuck out through her top as hard and proud as ever.

"Yeah, I'm up for whatever you have planned," I said to her feeling my own nipples sticking up tall and proud still.

We took our trays and put them back on the tray return and then walked out of the dining hall. We strolled across campus to the student parking lot and Megan's car. There was a part of me that wanted to lean over and kiss her now that we were finally alone. But for some reason I didn't feel that bold as yet. Only I know if she had come at me I probably would have not been able to stop until she had given me a hot orgasm right there in her car. I was so wound up and horny I couldn't sit still for the fifteen minute ride to the adult entertainment store.

"Is this your first time you've been to a store like this?" Megan asked me as we reached the front door of the store.

"Yes it is," I said to her with my heart beating wildly in my chest and the coolness I felt in my crotch as the evening air chilled what was soaked down there against my pussy.

"Don't be nervous, but I'll warn you there will probably be a bunch of men in there. Don't talk to them or even make eye contact as they'll take it as their manly right to come flirt with you," she said to me as she took my hand and led me on into that sex establishment.

For some reason I didn't know whether to take her comment as a girl to girl fair warning about horny guys or that she wanted me all to herself and didn't want one of those horny guys to get in her way. She should have no concern with the latter as at that point I was all hers as I squeezed her hand back. Now I did smile at the woman sitting behind the counter, partly out of a nervous reaction, another part out of noticing how attractive she was and how she gave me a look, a look that I took differently having been with Megan, my first woman lover that afternoon.

I felt a yank of my hand and Megan led me to the back of the store towards the section that had the dildos and vibrators. My jaw dropped nearly to the floor as I stood there taking in the incredible variety of sex toys, all sizes, shapes and colors.

"Um, do you want me to give you a few minutes to look on your own or do you want some help?" Megan asked with a chuckle seeing my amazed look.

"No, I mean yes, I do want your help." I responded with that overwhelmed look still on my face I'm sure.

She helped me alright. It was like she a sex toy expert along with being the salesperson. It was like she knew everything about every toy hanging on the wall. She showed me several dildos and vibrators, all of which I could have snatched from her hand and run out to her car to start using on my heated, sopping wet pussy without hesitation. But one particular toy caught my eye the minute she held it up. It was a nice eight inch blue rubber vibrator. I took it from her hand and gazed at it in my tingling, shaking hands.

"Good choice. That one has four speeds, one more than most models."

Good I thought. I held the package tightly in my left hand as my gaze went back to the wall and the dildos. "I think I want one of those, too." I said nodding toward the variety of choices and remembering the big red dildo she had let me borrow from her own collection of toys, the one that I had the most excellent orgasm ever.

I felt the warm gush and the tingle down in the deepest part of my womanhood as I stood there gazing upon the wall of dildos.

Megan proceeded to expertly point out the some of her favorites. Then she paused and reached out for one that looked different than the rest. It wasn't as long as some but still looked plenty thick, but it had a different feature at the bottom.