Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
They arrive.
1.2k words
4
27.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining as she pulled up in front of the cabin. She could see smoke coming from the chimney as she exited her car and headed for the door. She turned the knob and as she was told it opened once inside she looked around and saw a cabin with all the modern conveniences but with a rustic look. She placed her bag in the bedroom as instructed. Went to the living room got a glass of wine from the bar and curled up by the fire on the sofa. She drifted off to sleep.

He arrived and saw her car in the driveway, a smile crossed his lips as her presence always brought him joy. He entered the cabin and noticed his lovely pet lying on the sofa sleeping. He did not disturb her as she looked so peaceful even though he was very tempted to take her into his arms and feel her next to him. It had been a month since they had last seen each other and he as always longed for her touch, her smile, her smell, everything about her.

He went to the bedroom placed his things in the closet and walked to the bathroom. He turned the water on in the tub getting it nice and hot the way she liked it. He added the oils and scents to the water. He lit 6 candles for fragrance and effect. Then he returned to the living room and kissed her gently on the forehead. She stirred and opened her eyes and smiled. She wanted to reach up and grab him and pull him to her and squeeze him and kiss him but she knew these things would come she needed to be patient as he had taught her.

"Stand" he said. It was a command but said in a light context as he did not need to get harsh with her to get her to obey usually.

She quickly stood. "Strip" was all he said. She began to remove her clothing slowly teasing him as much as she could, he smiled, she knew this was a sign he was enjoying the show so she got into it more. Soon she was standing before him totally naked he took her hand smiled at her at led her into the bathroom. He gently lowered her into the tub and began to rub and wash her lovely soft skin. Kissing her face, ears, eyelids, neck, and brushing her lips with his as she enjoyed the hot bath and his hands all over her. He washed her from head to toe she felt so relaxed the scent of the water and the soft candles were in the air.

No words had been spoken since they came into the room. He spent a full 30 minutes bathing her and pampering her. He then stood her up and gently toweled her off kissing her body as he did. His lips brushing her nipples fleeting. Then on to her arms and stomach. Her neck, shoulders. Every inch of her upper body. Once she was dry he led her to the bedroom and placed her face down on the bed.

He removed his clothing and reached into his bag and pulled out two long stemmed thorny roses. He ran the soft pedals up her back across her wonderful full ass down her inner thighs to her calves and back up. She moaned. She kept her head down and did not look back she was not sure what he was using but she loved the feel and she knew from experience it was only the beginning.

As he ran the pedals across her soft skin he began to rub her ass with his other hand then he raised his hand and lightly spanked her. He stopped for effect giving her a taste of what he knew she wanted but letting her mind and body yearn for it a while.

After a while he slapped her ass again a little firmer this time she moaned and smiled. She raised her ass slightly without even knowing she had done it. He smiled as he saw his pet laying there with her ass inviting him to bring her pleasure. He rubbed her ass a few times and slapped it a little harder. (all the while tracing her body with the pedals of the long stemmed thorny rose.)

She began to moan and felt herself getting very excited her pussy showing the effects it was wet and sensitive loving what was happening now and knowing that there was so much more to come.

After a while her cheeks turned pink then a brighter red from the light spanking she was receiving. She was pushing her crotch into the bed hard and then raising her ass waiting for the next blow. She knew not to cum although she easily could have just from this simple pleasure. Then she felt a sudden sting on the cheeks of her ass and then something rough dragged over them. It was not a hard hit but enough to let her know he had something sharp. He smiled as he had stopped using the roses to caress her and had spanked her ass with the thorns on the stem. He gently drug it across her ass scratching the area that was red from the spanking.

He brought the rose down onto her behind again. She raised her ass to meet it. after about the 10th time he actually hit her hard enough for a small trickle of blood to appear. This was his sign that he had used them enough. She was rubbing and moaning her ass in the air asking for more.

He got on the bed behind her and simply said "doggie" she raised into position a very big smile on her face as this was one of her favorite things to do. Her ass slightly stinging a small trickle of blood running down it. He looked down at the ass he so enjoyed slid in behind it his cock rigid he placed it at the opening of her wet lips. Then drove it into her waiting pussy feeling her warmth and tightness engulf his cock. He reached up and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. As he begin to pump into her harder from behind. He reached down with a finger and ran it along the trickle of blood then placed it to her lips she took it in her mouth and sucked it. He slapped her ass harder now. Driving his cock home into her hungry thighs. "Play with your clit." She reached between her legs and began to finger herself as he took her hard from behind and spanked her ass. She was trying to hold out but she wanted to cum very much. She awaited his command. Hoping it would come soon. Knowing this was only the start of two fantastic days together away from everyone and everything.

He slammed her harder she could hear him grunt felt him grow harder she played with her clit faster. Finally she heard the word.

"Cum." As he slammed into her she felt his warm cum flooding her his hand came down hard on her ass as her orgasm washed over her body. He remained inside her and they lay still for a few minutes enjoying the moment smiling and thinking if that was the beginning what was she in store for? She knew this much as long as it was with him she would love every minute of it.