Weekend at the Lake

Story Info
Hot wife at lake.
2.5k words
3.79
72.7k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was hot, really hot. The kind of day where, if you weren't on the water, you were wasting your time doing anything else. We were blasting along Lake Pleasant, the inboard behind us spinning at high revs. Gary, at the wheel, was enjoying the feel of the warm air blowing through his hair as he stood looking over the windshield. My wife, Donna, in the open bow, was lying back on the cushions there, sunglasses in place, catching a few rays while trying to hold a big sun hat on her head, already topless and showing off her 36 DD's.

Sipping a cold beer as he guided our 18-footer down the lake, Gary occasionally pushed up his sunglasses as he looked for a suitable spot for an evening's angling. Donna hadn't wanted to go fishing with us, but he had coaxed her by telling her we could spend all of the next day water skiing ‒ one of Donna's favorite pastimes besides fucking.

Gary looked down at Donna in front of him in the bow, about to ask her if she needed more sunblock, when his thoughts went back to this afternoon in the truck on the way to the lake. Gary had been enjoying an erotic dream and had an accompanying erection in the back seat of our truck. As he became aware of his erection, he also became aware of a very pleasurable feeling. Looking down the length in his shorts, he noticed, as he had felt, Donna's hand stroking him through the material.

"You know," she said, as she smiled at him from her seat next to him, "a man's erection must be always promptly dealt with!"

Watching his face, Donna continued running her hand over Gary's erection, knowing she was turning him on ‒ which was just as well, because she was hot and horny and was looking forward to a little pre-boating entertainment. For his part, Gary just lay back and let Donna's fingers wander over him, enjoying the sensation.

"You, know, that feels pretty incredible!" he said. "Too bad the shorts seem to dull the sensation a little. There must be some way we could improve things."

Donna was way ahead of him. "I know exactly how to improve things!"

Donna probed into his mouth with her tongue as Gary rolled his eyes up to look at her breasts, which were swinging free. He then reached up and cupped Donna's breasts in his hands, fondling them and rolling the nipples with his fingertips. Donna moaned into his mouth then moved to kiss his chest. As she kissed her way down his chest, Gary began sucking on her nipples. Donna then began kissing her way further down his body to his belly button, which she stopped to lick, and then undid his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. As she reached his penis, she spread her legs to straddle Gary's head.

Donna pulled Gary's thick foreskin back and began to slowly lick her way around the head of his penis. Gary was lying back, enjoying the view of Donna's pussy when, down below, she took him into her mouth. Gary moaned as her lips fastened around his shaft and she began sucking him. He reached to fondle Donna's breasts, which elicited a muffled moan from around his shaft. From the rearview mirror, I couldn't help but notice, as Donna began bobbing up and down on his shaft that her pussy was getting nice and wet. Spread wide, I could see moisture on the lips and her clitoris peeking at me. Reaching back, Donna began lightly fingering herself, much to Gary's and my enjoyment. She ran a slim finger up and down her lips then gently inserted it into herself, probing.

After some moments of pleasuring herself and Gary, Donna pulled her finger out of her pussy and motioned for Gary to take over, by curling her finger and pointing at her pussy. Gary was happy to oblige. He began kissing Donna's thighs then gently started kissing her pussy. As he ran his tongue up and down her lips, she cupped his balls and kept sucking. Gary said he could feel himself nearing an orgasm and he moved to Donna's clit, licking and sucking on it. His sucking had the effect he had hoped for, as Donna moaned again and sucked him harder as she ground against his mouth. With both nearing orgasm, they picked up their pace, Donna deep throating Gary as he quickly licked her clit. Finally, they both exploded, Gary shooting his cum into the back of Donna's throat and she gushing over Gary's face.

As their orgasms racked their bodies, they slowed their oral fun until Donna, with one last long suck, then a lick, began kissing her way back up Gary's body.

The memory of the afternoon's encounter had Gary in the midst of an erection once again, and he smiled with a secret enjoyment.

Donna said, "What kind of a fishing spot are you looking for?" shouting over the engine noise. "We've been going this way for quite a while! Is one spot really better than any other?"

Taking her hat off and sitting in the bottom of the boat, she moved across the bow seats until she was in front of the low-cut windshield in front of Gary. Her long blonde hair swirled around her stunning face.

"You remember I said I didn't really want to go fishing?" she asked, now that she was closer to him.

"Yeah, I remember, but do you remember I said we could ski all day tomorrow?"

"Sure, " she said, as she pulled her thin bikini bottoms off and stood there naked. "But I can see by looking at your shorts that you're thinking of doing something else now."

Her breasts were in all their glory before him, the afternoon sun shining down to highlight the vision. They bobbed gently as the boat bounced over a slight chop on the water. Then, as she stared at his crotch, she pressed her breasts against the hot glass of the windshield, flattening them against the glass, which made the nipples look like big targets in the middle of her areolas. Looking at this entirely new view of her, Gary's erection quickly reached its full eight inches and pushed against the thin material of his swim suit.

Looking at his now full-size erection, Donna laughed and said, "I thought you wanted to use your fishing pole today?"

"I do, but the beauty of this pole is that it's always handy and ready for use. There's no rigging or setting up, or anything."

Donna got up and moved through the opening between the open bow windows to where Gary was standing at the wheel. Taking one hand from the steering wheel, she inserted herself between it and him. With the wheel rubbing against her ass as he steered, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Running her fingers through his short, brown hair, she probed his mouth with her tongue.

"With these sunglasses on, I wouldn't know what you were thinking about," she said, pulling away to look at him. "But," she pushed against his erection, "Your fishing pole here tells me exactly what you're thinking about!"

Moving her arms around Gary's waist, Donna pressed against him so her breasts were flattened against his muscular chest and his penis was pressed solidly against her belly. As they continued kissing and tonguing each other, Gary's hand moved to the throttle, where he eased it back a little. He was having a hard time concentrating on what was ahead on the water. As the boat slowed somewhat, Donna slipped a hand inside his swimsuit and wrapped her fingers around his penis. Gary pulled his mouth from hers as he noticed a floating tree in the water and had to steer around it. As he did so, Donna slipped the waistband of his suit under his penis, freeing it from the confines of the material. Then with both hands, she pushed the flimsy material down his waist a little and from there it fell to the deck.

With Gary's firm six-foot two body now fully naked under the hot sun but for his sunglasses, Donna wrapped the fingers of one hand around his penis once again and cupped his balls with the other. Gary took a hand from the wheel to alternately fondle her breasts as she began slowly stroking him and fondling his balls. Enjoying the sensation of hot sun, speed, the bouncing boat and sexual contact, neither noticed a ski boat approaching, throwing up a wake as a quite talented skier performed a few tricks. As the other boat drew closer, no doubt so the skier could show off, Gary and Donna turned to look at a group of teenagers, who, as the boat sped by, were all watching the erotic action between my wife and our friend.

The boat roared away and Gary opened the throttle once again. Shooting across the lake again, we noticed a small inlet which led to a calm cove where he had always had good luck fishing. As they slowed to move through the narrows, Donna slipped away from Gary and went to her beach bag, where she pulled out a bottle of sunblock. Moving behind him, she sat on the driver's seat, squirted the warm liquid in to her hands then began massaging it into the un-tanned skin of Gary's buttocks.

"Can't have you burning to a crisp out here," she said. "Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to spank you."

As Donna massaged the fluid into his buttocks, Gary pulled the throttle all the way back, shut down the engine and leaned on the windshield. Now in the middle of the quiet cove, the boat rocked gently as Donna continued her work. Running a slippery hand up the crack of his ass, Donna announced she was all done and needed a little looking after herself. Moving back in front of the boat's steering wheel, she handed Gary the bottle and leaned back over the wheel against the windshield. Gary squirted the sunblock into his hands then began massaging it into Donna's chest. She had no bikini lines and Gary slowly worked the sunblock into her tanned skin, her breasts and her nipples.

Cupping her hands between them, Donna said, "Give me some of that stuff."

Gary squirted a large amount of the sunblock into her hands and went back to her breasts, now to stroke and fondle them and gently manipulate her nipples. Donna, her hands now dripping with sunblock, reached down and began working the liquid into his penis and balls. Pushing back the foreskin, she worked the sunblock around the head of his penis, then spread it over the smooth skin,

gently squeezing and stroking as she did so. As she worked it around his balls, Gary moaned and Donna giggled.

"We can't have you getting a sunburn on your fishing and fun pole. It would ruin our whole weekend."

"That's true," said Gary, "But I think I've had enough of that."

Running his hands up her legs to her thighs, he ran his fingers over her mound, and as Donna moaned with pleasure, he ran a finger through her slit, over the lips and lightly touched her clitoris.

"Oh, God! " she gasped. "I need you to fuck me, right now!"

"Gladly!" he said. "Come here!"

Gary led her to the seats in the back of the boat where she kneeled on them and bent over their backs. He moved behind her. As Donna put her hands near the engine door, Gary slowly pushed his penis fully into her soaked pussy. As he began slowly fucking her, we noticed the other ski boat making its way into the cove.

"Shit, it's those kids again!" said Gary. "What should we do?"

"Do? Don't do anything. Just keep fucking me. It feels way too good to stop. Who cares if we give them a show!"

As Gary went as deep as he could into Donna, I noticed the boatful of teens had slowed and stopped some distance away. I also noticed though, that all six of them, girls and boys, seemed to have a pair of binoculars. "Looks like you've got quite an audience now!" I said.

"I don't give a damn!" moaned Donna as she looked over at the other boat and gave them the finger as Gary pounded her. "Just give me that wonderful cock of yours!"

Gary kept his balance as the boat rocked and continued plunging into Donna, who met histhrusts with her own. After a few minutes, they could both feel they were nearing orgasm. Sweat was beading on Gary's forehead and running down his chest, while Donna put her fingers in the sweat between her breasts and massaged into her breasts. Her back, I noticed, now had a nice wet sheen to it.

I knew Donna was almost ready to cum, because she had placed her hands on the seat back and was thrusting back against him, hard. Leaning to the side to watch Donna's breasts swinging as they fucked, Gary asked her if she was ready. Taking her quiet moan and nod as an answer, Gary took a firmer grip on her hips and began pounding into her pussy, from tip to balls, picking up speed again. Donna could only whisper yes, yes, yes. Finally, as they usually managed to do, they both came together, with Gary shooting his cum deep inside Donna. As he slowed his probing, they both moaned and panted from their exertions. With the blood now pounding through their bodies, they could hear the lapping of water against the hull, the moist sounds of Gary's penis easing itself in and out of Donna's pussy ‒ and laughter and whoops from the boatload of teens.

As Gary pulled out of her, Donna said, "Take a bow, baby, you were incredible."

"You too!" said Gary, as Donna straightened from her position over the boat seat. "Show those kids what a goddess looks like." Together, they turned to face the other boat and took a deep bow.

Gary then moved behind Donna, fondled her breasts and reached a hand to her pussy to give the kids a show. Pushing his hands away from her, Donna held Gary and moved him back in front of her. Turning them both so they were side-on to the other boat, Donna then dropped to her knees and quickly stroked Gary to erection again. With him hard once more, she pulled him into her mouth and deep throated him several times.

"I think that's enough of a show!" said Gary.

As Donna popped off of his penis, he turned, took a couple of steps back to the wheel and punched the engine starter. As it roared into life, the other boat fired up and sped away, with the teens all waving at them.

"I bet they'll have an interesting evening!" said Gary, watching them as they moved away. "I'm sure those boys have never seen a body like yours."

"I bet they all have interesting wet dreams for years!" said Donna, laughing. "And I'm certain those girls have never had the chance to enjoy a fishing pole like yours."