Weekend at the Lodge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers

"OK Judy. You finish him off." I instructed and the naked beauty walked over to him and sinking to her knees, took his ramrod, covered with both girls' cum into her mouth. He looked down at her as she licked and sucked on his cock and moaned with pleasure.

I untied Sandy's knees from the chair and she lowered her feet to the floor. I then released her wrists from the arms of the chair and she gently eased John's spent cock from her mouth. As she lowered her body slightly, the strain on her nipples eased. As her breasts pressed against Joan's, the strain on their nipples eased but the sharp points of the pinecones gouged their tender flesh. Now a new pain overwhelmed them as their distended nipples tried to return to their original shape and size. Sandy kept her body pressed over Joan's as I reached up and untied Joan's legs from the arms of the chair. As she lowered her long legs to the floor, her body moved and Sandy adjusted herself to ease the strain on their bound nipples.

"You can get up." I said to John and he lifted his body out of the chair. I nodded to him and he lifted the chair off of Joan's body and set it down on the table behind him. "Now give me a hand." I said and he climbed down from the table. "I want to lift them together." I said. We both slid our hands under Joan's back and carefully lifted the two bound beauties to a standing position. Their nipples were still bound to each other and the sharp pinecones still were wedged into their deep cleavages. The two girls held onto each other as they tried to keep their balance. John went to sit down on the sofa.

I picked up the whip and lay a moderate stroke across Joan's ass. Her body lurched and she wrapped her arms around Sandy's slender waist. I then hit Sandy across her ass and she too jumped as she felt the leather cut into her soft skin. I hit them several times as they held tightly to each other, their tortured breasts mashed firmly together. The pain in their chests was intense but nowhere near what it had been when they'd been tied on the table.

"I suggest that you lean away from each other." I said as I lay the whip across the tops of their breasts. I raised the whip and then let it fall hard across the tops of their bound breasts. Joan's took the brunt of the punishment since hers were the largest. The girls pulled hard against each other and their nipples tore once again. I raised the lash and hit them again, even harder and they both screamed as the leather throngs cut into their tortured flesh and wrapped around the strings binding their nipples together. I dropped the whip and they felt the strain as the weight of the lash pulled down on their distended nipples.

Picking up my knife, I pressed the blade between their breasts and slit the strings that imprisoned their aching nipples. Both girls sighed with relief as they felt the strain on their tortured nubs ease. Once the strings were cut, I turned the two girls to face the others. As they stood side by side, their chafed nipples stood out obscenely with the strings still dangling from them. I gently loosened them and let them fall to the floor. Their nipples were terribly stretched and looked like raw meat. I sat down on the barstool in front of them and pressed my mouth to Joan's breast. She screamed as I sucked her extra large nipple into my mouth. Sandy knew what was coming for her when I sucked her distended nipple into my mouth. I closed my teeth around her tortured nub and bit her gently as my hand descended down between her soft thighs.

"Anyone else with some bright ideas?" I asked as I bit her nipple and she screamed. The point had been made.

Retying everyone, I made some lunch.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,611 Followers
12