Weekend at Varun's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started kissing him slowly, by licking his lips first, and then sliding my tongue between his lips. While my tongue was exploring his mouth, I suddenly dropped one hand and grabbed his dick and squeezed it hard at its base. This made him groan into the kiss, and his grip on my buttocks tightened. I relaxed my grip on his dick, and started giving him a slow hand job. His dick started getting harder, and he broke the kiss with a throaty moan "Unhhh Unhhh". I started rolling his foreskin up and down and dropped my other hand to fondle his hairy balls. His ball sack, which was hanging loose till now, also started stiffening up now. His dick was now at full mast, completely hard and rearing to go! I moved my fingers to his glistening red head. It was covered with his pre-cum. I ran my finger on the little slit on its head, and scooped up some of the pre-cum on my finger. I brought the finger to my mouth and licked his pre-cum with a slurping sound. I know that this act of mine always turns him on further. I returned my hand to his dick, and started rolling my finger on the head, spreading his pre-cum all over. I was intermittently either squeezing his ball sack mildly with my other hand, or yanking his dick with a quick rub or two, or digging my fingernails into the soft flesh of his bulbous head. I could already see the effect all this was having on him. He was moaning in a low voice, and his eyes were closed, enjoying the pleasure that was coursing through his body, via his manhood. He would every now and then give my ass cheeks a hard squeeze, signalling his pleasure to me.

This went on for a few minutes, after which he finally spoke up.

He : Niki ... Baby, I can't take this anymore ... I wanna fuck you now!

Me : So, who's stopping you darling? You wanna fuck my mouth or my pussy Jaan?

He : I wanna ravage your pussy. Wanna ram my rod into you hard.

Me : But, I wanna swallow your cum. I don't want it wasted inside my pussy!

One thing I simply love is swallowing man-juice. It's a fetish with me. And, since the first ejaculation is always the most amount, I always make it a point to give my man a blow job and suck him dry. Why waste so much semen inside the pussy, and then, ultimately wash it out? ;-)

He : Baby, like always, let me fuck you till I get there. Then, you can have me.

Me : Okay Jaan. But, remember, I want my jizz.

Varun was now getting ready to plunder my pussy. I was still sitting on the wide, thickly padded back of the sofa, Varun standing between my dangling legs. He came closer, close enough for his dick to start touching my inner thighs. I slowly guided his dick towards the entrance of my treasure trove, and took my hand off. He purposely dawdled his dick around the outer labia of my pussy for a few moments, and then slowly started pushing in. I relaxed my vagina muscles, and welcomed him in. He started with inserting just about his head and a bit more, and slid it back and forth. My outer walls were getting rubbed and ignited. I was now itching to engulf all of him in me. As if he'd sensed it, he slammed his whole length into me in one shove, letting out a loud grunt. And I landed up letting out a deep "Ooooooooooooh" when he bottomed out inside me. Both my hands were beside me, gripping the sofa so hard that I could have torn the leather off it. His hands had gripped my waist, and once he was snugly engulfed inside my pussy, he started thrusting steadily, increasing his tempo one notch higher, every few strokes. The crescendo of our grunts was also rising. My insides were getting a thorough rubbing, and I could sense my orgasm approaching. My grunts changed to mild screams now. One by one, I moved both my hands to hold his shoulders, while he was steadily pistoning me. His pace was constant, as if he was programmed to precision. I knew, a few more strokes and I would come. Varun also seemed to have sensed it, as my fingernails started digging into the flesh of his shoulders. He kept going, and soon, I came with a loud scream. This one wasn't as big as the first, but, it made me heady nevertheless.

Varun slowed down to let me descend from my momentary heaven, and when I opened my eyes, I could see him smiling mischieviously at me. I came closer and kissed him. He kissed me back, still moving steadily though slowly inside me. Suddenly he stopped thrusting, and he lifted me off the sofa back. His dick plopped out of my pussy, and he landed me on my feet. Then, with his hands he silently guided me to turn around, and then he pushed my shoulders down. I understood what he wanted. I bent forward, resting my boobies on the sofa back now, and spread my legs apart. I moved my one hand between my legs, and spread my pussy lips for him. He quickly stepped inbetween, and straightaway drove his dick all the way inside my waiting cunt. Now, I knew I was gonna get rammed, and rammed real hard. I gripped both the side armrests of the sofa, and got ready for the ride. Varun was waiting for me settle into position, and now he gripped my waist, and started his jack-hammering inside my pussy. I was screaming like a wanton bitch - "Hmmmmph ... Oooooooooh ... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhaaa ... Unnnnnhhhh". The erotic sounds of his dick squishing in and out of my fully lubricated tunnel, and of his balls slapping my buttocks was competing with me. And so was Varun's constant grunting. My boobs were getting crushed on the sofa, and my nipples were rubbing against the soft rich leather, adding to my ecstacy. Oh God! We were so into it, so lost, that I doubt if we'd even felt an earthquake happen around us.

I was now blissful, at not just having got my release twice already, but, that I was pleasuring my man to the hilt. Though, at the back of mind, I wanted him to stop just before he was going to come, so that I can take him in my mouth and drink up all the sticky jizz that he would spew. I started concentrating on contracting my vaginal muscles to squeeze his rampaging dick inside me, and I started to feel him stiffen further. His steady rhythm started to get a bit erratic, a telltale sign of his oncoming climax. Before I could say anything, Varun himself stopped suddenly, and patted me on my bum. That was my signal. In a split second, I got up from splayed position, turned around, and went on my knees.

His raging monster was right in front of my face now, in all its glory, glistening wet, and throbbing hard. Without wasting a second, I grabbed it at the bottom with my hand, and my outstretched tongue laved its head. My lips opened up to form an "O", and I took his dick right into my wet mouth. He gave out a load moan, and grabbed my head from behind, trying to push it further. I started pumping his dick with my hand at its base, and my tongue was constantly rolling all over his head which was deep inside my mouth. My other hand was gripping his ass for better control. Within a few seconds I picked up pace with my hand and lips, assisted by his steady rocking of my head. Varun was now going berserk. I knew he would explode in my mouth within seconds. And, explode he did indeed! He let out a loud gutteral moan - almost like a war cry, before going completely quiet. Reams and reams of semen spurted into my mouth, the first one hitting me hard at the back of my throat, and the next few filling up my mouth. I swallowed a few times, and took it all in. Over a period of time, I have mastered the art of swallowing without wasting a single drop. Also, I let the last few drops remain inside my mouth, and I savour them for a while, twirling my tongue around. I licked his dick completely, giving a little squeeze to his head with my lips and flicking my tongue into the tiny slit on the head, before letting it out of my mouth.

His grip on my hair loosened up, and so did mine on his butt. He moved first, walking around the huge sofa, and just plopping into it, exhausted. I followed him, getting up and going around, before landing on his lap sideways, my legs dangling off the armrest of the sofa, and my head snuggled in his shoulders. We lay still for a couple of minutes, catching our breath. I could feel his softening dick under my ass cheeks. We were both drenched in sweat - in our heat, we hadn't even put on the aircon when we entered the house. Varun stretched his arm and picked up the AC remote to put it on. That done, he brought his hand to the back of my head and started caressing my dishevelled hair. I was giving him light kisses on his chest, where my head was, without moving much. One of my hands was resting on his knee, and with the other, I was playing with his hair at the back of his head. His other hand was absently roaming my body, caressing me on my breasts, tummy, thighs. Finally he spoke up.

He : Oh boy! Niki ... that was fun!

Me : You bet Jaan! 2 weeks!! I was so missing this.

He : I missed it too baby

Me : I love you Varun!

He : I love you Niki!

He slowly tilted my face upwards, and kissed me on my lips. This was a soft, tender kiss, unhurried and free of lust. We had both cooled down by now. I snuggled up once again in his shoulder, and closed my eyes. Thanks to the aircon, our sweat was starting to dry up a bit, and the mixed smell of our deos and our sweat made a heady mixture around us. We both drifted off for a while, lying there like that - both stark naked, sated, spent, me on top of him.

12