Weekend Away

Story Info
He makes arrangements for them to meet.
4.1k words
4.04
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't tell you exactly how I felt when I got the text: I have plans for you this weekend. Check your email.

Obediently, I opened my email account and found this note waiting for me: "You have been asking for a rendezvous weekend. I have one planned. All arrangements have already been completed. Pack your bags. You will need: a black lace thong, a pair of black high heels, an outfit to wear into the hotel and an outfit to wear out once our weekend is over, a book or two, a few basic toiletries, and nothing else. I am bringing everything else you will need. You will not masturbate or have any attention given to your pussy until then." The instructions brought a smile to my lips and I felt my panties dampen against my pussy as my mind lingered over the promise of a fun weekend. I practically groaned out loud, "It's only Wednesday."

I badgered him for details but the only information I could forge from his tight-lipped monosyllabic answers was that it was a weekend seminar he had to attend and because his colleague had cancelled at the last minute he had decided to bring me. But it was when he said, "No one will know you are with me. For no reason, other than that's the way I planned it." Maybe it was his tone of voice, maybe it was what was implied – whatever it was I felt my body tense and a twinge of anticipation throbbed within my lower pelvic area!

Our plane left at 9pm Friday night. I could hardly wait until he got home from work. My bag had been packed for a couple of days, to tell the truth, since Wednesday. His large suitcase sitting by the front door made me nervous and excited me all at the same time. He had cleverly locked it, not only to keep the contents a secret but also because he knew the lock would serve to ignite my excitement. Over breakfast that morning he had found every excuse to touch me, I was already a ball of pent up excitement and was on a breaking point. Four days without release is hard on a girl if you are used to the release on a regular basis. I practically burst into tears when he slid his hand down the front of my pajama pants and cupped my pussy in his hand while he whispered how much he was looking forward to the weekend. His finger lingered, a little longer on my clit as he withdrew his hand and started to head out for work.

With desperation and defiance I spoke at his retreating back, "I have to work from home today, is it against your rule if I masturbate with no climax."

I didn't think he had heard me. His routine of jacket, briefcase, car keys didn't stop and he didn't even look at me. But something made me hesitate saying it again or even asking if he had heard me. Then he had stopped at the front door, hand on the knob and without turning around spoke with a hard voice, "You can hump my suitcase if you like. You can slide your pussy on the zipper and drag your slutty wet cunt across the handle but you will not climax and you had better hope the valet can't figure out what the smell is when I ask him. Actually I order you to do this. Make sure you slide yourself all over it like a dog in heat."

I could tell from his voice my question had not pleased him and the tears stung my eyes knowing his answer was more punishment than pleasure. I had been obedient though. After a morning of calls and emails I had thrown myself onto his suitcase and humped it like the obedient bitch I am. The zipper was cold and uncomfortable on my clit and the leather handle hard and stiff against my pussy lips but it brings blush to my lips when I think about how many times I had to stop in order to avoid cumming.

Finally he was home and we headed for the airport. Though he looked at little longer at his suitcase he didn't ask or say anything about my performance earlier. In fact, we talked about mundane things on the way and during our wait in the airport. A casual passerby would never have guessed what thoughts raced through our minds.

On the plane his voice changed, it became more authoritative and hard. "As soon as the seatbelt lights turn off, go to the bathroom, take off your panties and put this in your pussy." He handed me an innocuous silver egg with a tiny wire. I wondered briefly how he had gotten it through security. As soon as the seatbelt light flashed off I walked down the airplane aisle and stepped into the tiny bathroom. I took off my panties and placed the silver egg into my pussy. No need for lube, my pussy was already damply slick. I walked slowly back to the seat, my pussy carefully clenched around the egg. I saw him turn slightly in his seat and our eyes met momentarily. Almost immediately I felt a tremor of vibration and I had to bite my lip to keep back an involuntary groan. Even though I had suspected, known, what it was I wasn't prepared for my reaction. Somehow I made it back to my seat and I sat down carefully. The pressure of the seat and his increase of the vibration took my breath away. "How does it feel?"

"Very nice, sir."

For the rest of the plane ride he would increase the speed, turn it down, off, on to full speed. It was a most pleasant torture, and my clit throbbed with a need for release. "Are you going to let me cum?" I whispered hoarsely.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you going to let me cum," I whispered again leaning towards him.

"Ask me out loud and I will think about it."

I pleaded with my eyes but I couldn't say it out loud. He laughed. "So stubborn." And turned the vibrator on high for a few seconds before turning it off completely. I almost cried.

Finally the plane landed. We rented a car and checked into the hotel. He specifically ordered a valet to help us with the baggage. We were silent as we walked to our room but at the door of our room he had turned to the man helping us. "I have a question for you, my bag smells oddly this sounds crazy but would you just smell it to see what you think?"

My cheeks reddened furiously and I couldn't help my quick intake of breath. The man bent down to put his nose closer to the suitcase – maybe it was my imagination but he stood up quickly and no longer met my eyes when he answered, "No sir, smells like the rubber of the conveyor belt to me." Even later – turning the moment over in my head – I wasn't convinced he hadn't lied.

It wasn't until the door clicked behind us that he said anything.

"So we have talked about a lot of things. Some of which we have never been able to try for whatever reason. I am going to try to pack a lot into this weekend. Think you can handle it." I nodded. "You will not speak unless explicitly directed to, you will only do what I am told. Think you can handle this?" I nodded again. "Good, go take your clothes off and wait for me in the shower. Don't turn the water on and don't take that egg out of your pussy."

I stood in the shower stall naked. Waiting. And waiting. I could hear him moving around in the bedroom. I didn't dare leave the shower and I knew I couldn't ask him how long he was going to be without being impertinent. Finally I heard him approaching, but all he did was close the door to the shower stall on me use the sink to wash his face and brush his teeth. He left the bathroom. I heard the TV turn on and then heard him speaking, on the phone I assumed. Then I heard him returning. The stall door opened. He reached out and yanked my hair, twisting it around his fist and pulling me down, "On your knees." I hit the tile harder than I planned and I winced in pain, but the next moment the pain was forgotten as a stream of warm piss hit my chest. His hand left my hair and I felt the egg inside my pussy stir to a medium speed. I looked down and watched the yellow stream down my thighs and puddle at my knees before going down the drain. "Suck me clean."

I looked up sharply. But he did not appear to be joking so I leaned up on my knees and took his limp cock head in my mouth. It spasmed and hardened slightly in my mouth. The salty taste of his urine gagged me and I felt a line of drool fall out of my mouth as I frantically tried to rid myself of the taste. "SUCK me clean." I sucked harder and his cock responded by getting harder. He pushed his hips into me and I felt his cock slam into the back of my throat.

"Enough."

And then the stall door closed. I heard his voice from the other side, "Don't move until I come back."

His piss dried, stinging my skin slightly with its acidity. The vibration in my vagina soothed me and I focused on the pleasure building up in my pussy since it took my mind away from the discomfort of the being naked in a puddle of piss. How long I stayed like that I am not sure. I didn't cum. The pain of my awkward position on the hard tile, the smell and feel of drying piss hampered my pleasure. I heard him come back in and the door opened again. I barely had a chance to look up when another warm stream of piss hit me on the top of my head. I closed my eyes and moaned as the vibrator in my pussy increased in speed and the rivulets of warm liquid dripped down my hair. He didn't ask me to clean him this time; he just wiped his cock in my hair and turned on shower. The water that hit me was so cold it practically knocked me over. I don't know if the cold shower would have continued, but there was a knock at the hotel door.

"Fix the temperature. Clean yourself up, take the egg from your pussy and make sure its smooth for me." He called over his shoulder as he left the bathroom.

When I finished I came out and found him sitting on the bed. There was a platter of food on the table and lying next to the platter was a cup of ice, a riding crop, a wooden paddle, and ball gag. "Before you are allowed to eat, I get to redden your ass. Bend over the bed. Ass in the air."

I obeyed.

I heard the iced tinkle in the glass and then felt him run it over my asshole and down to my pussy. It was a thick piece of ice and I winced slightly when he shoved into in my vagina. "Hold this in, if it falls out you will be punished." I felt the heat of my pussy already start to melt the ice and I realized no matter how tightly I held it, the ice was going to melt and eventually it would fall out. Already tiny rivulets of cold water were dripping down my thighs. He reached through my legs pinching my pussy lips together viciously, "Hold it in slut, is your cunt so loose you can't hold it?"

"Its melting." I whined.

He responded with a painful pull of my pussy and an insertion of the ball gag into my mouth. "If I want to hear your opinion, I will ask for it. Understand? I thought I made this clear...this weekend even when you are without your ball gag I only want you to talk if I ask you specifically. Understand."

I gurgled slightly and resigned myself to nodding my head.

The movement of nodding my head caused the melting piece of ice to slip from my pussy and I groaned when I heard it tinkle onto a glass plate he had placed underneath my pussy. He laughed.

I felt the stinging blow of the riding crop smack across my ass. The blow was delivered with a strength not often used in our play and it literally took my breath away. My legs trembled and I momentarily fell forward on to the bed.

"This will never do."

I felt him grab my hair and drag me over to the couch in the sitting area of our hotel room. Unceremoniously he draped me over the high arm. My ass was forced up in air so no matter how my body reacted to your spankings it would never fall.

"Don't move."

He walked away, when he returned he replaced the plate beneath me and shoved a piece of ice into my pussy. This time, however, a shower of blows from the wooden paddle rained down on my ass and it wasn't long before the ice slipped from my vagina and tinkled on to the plate. My reddening ass was cropped and then another ice cube shoved into my pussy. Again the wooden paddle, the tinkle of ice on the plate, the crop. This was repeated until my legs shook violently, spittle covered the couch, puddling from both sides of the ball gag and my ass felt like it was on fire.

Finally, a cropping was not followed by a rough insertion of ice and I felt his hands slide over my ass, caressing the welts and fingering the furrows of heat left by the crop.

"Time to eat." He said as he took the ball gag from my mouth.

After a silent dinner in our bedroom area he told me to stay there and walked into the sitting area. I heard the TV click on and chair springs as he settled down. "Crawl in here," he commanded. I obediently got down on my hands and knees and crawled in the sitting area. "Come here, I want a stool that can suck my cock." I crawled, my head towards him. His cock lay, semi hard, in front of me. I felt his legs rest on my back and I leaned forward taking his cock in my mouth. I began slowly, sucking without moving but it wasn't long before and I forgot myself. I yelped when I felt the crop on my ass.

"I want a stool to suck my cock, not a vibrating leg rest."

I nodded and continued to suck his hardened cock without moving. His cock throbbed in my mouth, "Lean back," he ordered. I obeyed and a moment later a stream of cum struck me unceremoniously in my face, dripping on my nose, my lips and down my chin.

"Perfect. Go wash your face and lets get some sleep. We have an early morning. My seminar starts at 8am and I have work here to take care of before I leave."

It was hard getting to sleep that night, my ass ached and I was excited about what the morning would bring. I felt like I had barely slept at all when the alarm buzzed. Without even turning over he muttered, "Get in the shower, scrub all of you and make sure your legs and pussy are smooth." I practically leapt from the bed and headed to the shower. I enjoyed a few minutes of looking at my red swollen ass as I waited for the shower water to warm. I felt my pussy tingle and throb just thinking about the night before. I didn't realize he had come into the bathroom while I was showering so I was a bit surprised to see him leaning against the sink when I stepped from the shower stall. "Lean over the sink."

"But I am dripping wet, I get cold." I spoke without thinking. Without a word he stepped closer and smacked me open palm across my face. I was startled to tears. "I thought you understood? Do you understand, answer."

"I do, sir. Sorry sir."

"Lean over the sink."

This time I obeyed without a word. "Spread your ass cheeks with your hands." Again I obeyed. I felt warm water poured on my ass.

"I am going to shave your ass hole, so don't move. I don't want to nick you." The razor felt cold on my ass and I pucker involuntarily.

"Don't move," he barked.

I nodded and was still as he finished shaving me. When he finished he took out a suction cup dildo and stuck it to the tile floor outside the shower. "I want you to fuck this while I take a shower."

While he showered I squatted above the plastic cock and slide myself up and down its length. My ass hurt from the paddling the night before and my asshole felt strange from the shave. Finally I heard the water shut off and the shower stall door swing open.

"Don't stop." I looked up to see him stroking his hard cock while he watched me fucking the floor.

"Turn around, I want to see your red ass and newly shaved ass while you fuck it." I obediently slid around, squatting slowly down, impaling myself on the fake cock as he watched. It wasn't long before I heard him grunt and it was with great pleasure I saw a thick white stream hit the glass shower wall as I watched over my shoulder.

"Go lay down on the bed."

I laid down on the bed and waited while he finished his morning toiletries. When he came into the bedroom he bent down and savagely bit my tits.

"Your backside is nicely taken of, now for your front."

He produced a pack of clothespins and slowly began to place them on my nipples, the sides of my breasts, my belly button, my pussy lips, and a row on each inside of my thigh.

"Nice." He said as you stood above me, "Don't move I am going to get dressed."

He took his time getting dressed – it seemed like an eternity before he stood over me again. Leaning down he kissed me.

"I am going to take off the clothes pins and then I want you to turn over and kneel on all fours."

The excruciating pain of the pins being removed was so great and only slightly relieved by his hand fingering my pussy as he removed them. My skin was red and puckered at the spots where the clothespins had been. My pussy throbbed, incessantly. When the pins were removed I obediently turned over on all fours and felt his fingers probe me from behind. Delicately pinching my sore, swollen pussy lips.

"Spread your ass checks."

I leaned uncomfortably on my face and reached behind pulling my ass apart. I felt a cold liquid sliding along my puckering hole and then a painful push as something equally cold was inserted into my tight asshole. I felt his hand push the object in until the palm of his hand rested on my ass cheeks.

"You don't have to keep this in all day but I suggest you do so because when I come home I will expect all your holes ready for me and my pleasure. I will call you when the seminar is over. When I walk through this door I want to you to meet me with your black lace thong and heels, ready to serve." He smacked my ass hard, the dildo rammed into my ass and tears sprang to my eyes. Without another word he left.

The day crawled by. I spent a lot of time thinking about the night before. And the pain in my ass from the dildo he had shoved up it before he left!

Finally the phone rang, I saw his name light up the screen. I didn't even say anything before he spoke, "Be ready, I am getting on the elevator."

For some reason I thought I would be given more time so I had to run to put on my black lace thong and heels. I didn't know how exactly he wanted me to greet his so I simply knelt by the door. His smile as he walked through the door told me I had made the right choice. He kissed me briefly. "I am tired and I have a long night ahead. I will tell you what I have planned, first undress me."

I stood and slowly unbuttoned his shirt pushing my tits against his chest as I pushed the shirt off. Again kneeling in front of him, I untied his shoes and took his socks off. I slowly unbuckled his belt and slid my hand inside his waistband as I undid his pants. His cock bulged against his boxer shorts as I slid them off his hips and down his legs. I smiled.

"So tonight I am having dinner with some friends I met at the seminar, you will stay here."

My eyes must have showed my disappointment because he responded by sliding his finger along the crotch of my panties and into my pussy pulling me closer to him with his finger.

"You are here to serve me, nothing else. Go start the water."

He removed his finger and I walked to the bathroom to start the shower.

"Now, I want a wash cloth that can suck my cock."

Standing in the shower, he poured soap on my tits and chest.

"Now rub yourself on me, all over me especially my cock and my ass."

After the shower he put shaving cream on my tits, I sat on the sink and rubbed my tits on his face. While he shaved, I knelt behind him and licked his ass and feet, as he had ordered.

"Do you still have the butt plug in?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok, I am hope you are ready for me. Go kneel on all fours on the coffee table." He followed and once I had climbed onto the table walked up in front of me.

"Open your mouth and keep it open."

Without waiting for an answer he shoved his cock in and out of my mouth, then walked around and shoved his cock into my pussy. I was dry but a few quick thrusts of his cock and I felt my pussy drip. Again he pulled out and walked around me, again thrusting into my mouth. Then he walked around slowly gripped my ass and ever so slowly put the head of his cock into my asshole. The pain was excruciating but my pussy dripped from the intense pleasure of it. The pressure of his cock increased as he pushed against and into my protesting asshole. I moaned and shifted my weight willing myself to relax and accept his cock into every hole. Again he waited. My ass searing from being so stretched. Again the pressure. Again a wait. A push. And then his patience was spent and he shoved hard against my ass, I felt his balls hit my pussy and his thighs against my ass and knew his cock had completely impaled my ass. The pain was extreme and I felt tears running down my face even as my pussy's wetness slipped down my thighs. He pulled out slowly and pushed in, once, twice and by the third time he was pulling out and in hard against my ass. I felt my asshole stretch and accept his cock until at last he came hard, filling my ass with his cum. I felt embarrassed kneeling - on display with cum dripping from my ass, my pussy wet and my face red from crying in pain.

12