Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I laze about a bit in the morning. Scott is due at 10.30am and I don't wake up until 9am and so I am a bit rushed I suppose. I forego my usual bath and take a shower. I don't need to shave anything and I can't trim anymore from my bikini-line, there's almost nothing left so getting clean doesn't take as long as it might have done. I check my 'phone and there is no text. I was expecting at least

"Hey babe, wear nude stockings and a miniskirt"

but nothing. Maybe I offended him leaving so abruptly last night. Ah, damn. I thought he'd be OK, what the bloody hell am I going to do with the day if he stands me up? Well, I'd better get ready anyway, so I slip on my peach robe and set about applying a day make-up. A little softer on the eyes, blended browns and highlighter, but I still go for a definite line, big black lashes and a strong lip-colour, not as deep as last night but still on the plum side of red. And there I am, that's what Leanne looks like. I pull the scrunchie from my hair and brush it out over my shoulders. I just dry it straight and put it up in a loose bun, I plan (if Scott hasn't decided I'm a dead-loss) to try on a good few different night-out looks later and I want to be able to have versatile hair to make sure I get the full effect (on Scott and to help me choose). A spritz of spray to hold it and that's done.

Now, I need to know what to put on. And I needn't have worried. Almost on cue the 'phone goes and it's Scott. I do wind him up a bit for making me worry and I can't help but giggle when I hear the panic in his voice. I tell him I'm nearly ready but just not dressed yet... hah... I hear him draw breath and I feel fine. He tells me the plans, galleries, sight-seeing, lunch. All sounds great but if my plan is going to work I need to get him to a shopping mall. I'm sure I can sort it out. After some chat about the weather I ask him what he wants me wrapped in. He surprises me a bit by asking for some posh brand of hosiery I've never even heard of, me, nylon-girl. I thought I knew them all. But, he wants taupe, nude something in that range. Says he'll take me shopping if I need to go, bingo! Sorted. For the moment I tell him I'll have to check, I know what I've got but I do love making him wait... I go back to the "phone. I tell him no problem. I tell him I'll see him in, glance at the clock, forty-five minutes. Time to get ready now.

Now, Scott said something about walking around the city and, lovely as they look and sexy as they make me feel, if I walk around in heels all day I'll end up with sore feet and then I won't be able to dance later and dancing later is fairly central to my plan so, I'll have to sacrifice a little of my allure (I know he's a heel man) to comfort for the daytime.

So... I start with a new matching bra and knickers, in a soft shade of red, not pink quite but very soft and girly. Last night I was a bit of a seductress in pencil-skirt and seams, today I'm pliable girly from the inside to the very outside. So, full-briefs rather than a thong (they still have a sheer rear-panel) and a simple, comfortable bra. Over my freshly moisturised legs I pull a pair of my favourite Johnathan Aston tights, they are very sheer, almost invisible in a soft nude colour but they do have a seam, in the same colour, and a full-fashioned heel. A little concession to overt sexiness but subtle... I am going to wear flats so I need something to keep Scott's eyes on me.

Right, we're going to galleries, so I decide to go a little boho with my hooped mini-dress and sequined beret. It's a look I know Scott has seen a photo of and I hope it won't be too "kooky" for his tastes. Usually I wear this dress with my Louis Quinze boots and a leather jacket but, as I don't know if we're going to uptown classical galleries or downtown funky galleries I go half way with neat, pretty bow-toed ballet pumps and a blazer with a neatly nipped waist and satin lapels. I've not corsetted myself as eating and corsets don't make happy associates, but I do put on a comfortable shaping girdle just to keep things sleek, smooth and under control. So, I'm ready with 15 minutes to spare and there is a tap on my door and a fairly cute bell-hop tells me that my wi-fi access is up. I tip him and watch him look me up and down, not bad, tall, but not broad enough for my tastes. A bit zitty too, poor love. Anyway, surprisingly enough, it only takes me a few minutes online to find the kind of place I'm going to make Scott decide to take me to later. Wonderful. Stage one of my plan can go ahead.

A call from reception.

"Miss Ashley, a... Scott to see you."

The receptionist sounds uncomfortable saying someone's first name but I don't mind. I quite like the mystery. I tell the receptionist I'll be right down. A quick check in the mirror and down I go. God, I hope he'll go for this look, I probably look about five years younger than I did last night...

Scott will have to tell you himself exactly what he thought of my 60s Chick thing. He certainly didn't show any signs of disapproval as he took my hand and leant down (quite a long way) to kiss me, first on the cheek, then, after a charming pause, on the mouth. Everytime he kisses me I go weak in the knees, what I always thought was a dreadful cliche seems to be very very true. We head out to the car and down to a pretty upscale gallery. Some good stuff, some a little soul-less. We talk about art, well I do, Scott listens, something he does very well and something that makes him a hit with a girl like me who doesn't know when to shut up. Whether he agrees or not he listens.

So, I drop the question. "Scott, before we eat, can you get me to some shops, I want to pick up a few things before tonight." Scott is delighted to oblige and, once we've signed the gallery visitors book we head off in his car again. The mall he chooses looks pretty classy and I'm afraid I won't find the kind of thing I'm looking for but in we go and there is plenty to look at. I buy some of these Cecilia de Rafael nylons (tights, stockings and some pretty special suspender- tights) in a groovy independent lingerie shop and I get a basque and matching thong too.

Once I've chosen the design I ask Scott to choose the colour. His face tells me he wants "flushed pink" but he points to the ivory and then to the black. I get both, he offers to pay, I demur, he insists. Ok then. God, I love this effect I'm having. I figure that now is as good a time as any to try the preplan part of the plan.

"Scott, is there any sort of 'rock'n'roll' sort of shop that there might be in here?"

Scott mentions a place called "Hot Topic" but says that it might be a bit young, a bit gothy and weird for me. I give him a mock-hurt look and tell him that I am young, and that I might be a bit gothy and weird. For the first time I'm not sure how he takes something I've said. I smile and grab his hand.

"Trust me..." I say. "I have a plan..."

The shop is a lot like some of the stalls on Camden Market, loud music, leather trousers, that kind of thing. And, it is a bit young, I grew out of most of this stuff when I was in my twenties. Still, I've not come in here just for me. I drag Scott by the hand through to the men's racks at the back. I stand on tiptoe and kiss him again.

"Come on honey, I just want to try something on you."

I take down a black-leather blazer, cut like a 50's thing, like something out of a James Dean film. As I hold it up to Scott a young sales assistant in a leather mini and black tights comes over.

"Can I help you two at all?"

"Yeah," I say. "Do you think he can pull this off?"

"He's gonna need the extra-large," she says. "With shoulders like that."

I help Scott out of his charcoal blazer and drape it over my arm while the assistant gets the right leather and holds it out for him. He slips it on heads over towards a mirror. I follow and slip my arms around his waist from the side.

"What do you think?"

He's not convinced. I need some help. I look back at the assistant and as she comes over I run my hands across Scott's shoulders, relishing their breadth and power.

"Wow," says the assistant. "Does he ever look good in that!"

"Doesn't he!" I say. Scott is defeated. "It's all part of my plan, I'll make it worth your time, and the..." I check the ticket "... two-hundred dollars!"

Scott smiles and reaches for his smart suit jacket. He pulls out his wallet.

"Do you want me to keep it on?"

"No, bag it and save it. Now I just need to get a dress to match and you can take me to lunch."

I've already seen the dress I want, so I grab it and as Scott pays I toss a tight white tee-shirt with a v-neck onto the pile too.

"Trust me, you'll love what I have planned."

"I trust you," he says, "I suppose I'd better if I'm spending $200 dollars to indulge some mad rock-chick whim of yours."

But he smiles so broadly as he says it I'm sure he doesn't really mind. I take his hand, stretch up to kiss his mouth, wink at the shop assistant and let him lead me to the car. I don't know what is happening to me, this guy is really bringing out my inner-minx! Then we're off to a truly wonderful restaurant with an astonishing view where I'm glad I dressed up a little classy. Over dinner I say,

"Scott, you know that 'club' you took me to last night..."

"Uh-huh," he smiles...

"Well, I loved the company, I loved the wine, I loved the decor and the foot-massage and the dancing. I loved the... interactions... all of them..." Scott relaxes, like something he's been worrying about all day is finally off his mind. "... but I'm really fussy about music. Can I make a suggestion?"

I see a light go on behind his eyes. I think he might have figured out at least a little of what I'm planning. I have to go carefully now, I don't want to blow things at this delicate stage. So I ask him a question instead.

"What is it about jazz anyway, it does nothing for me but it is so clear you love it? What does it do for you?"

Scott talks for a long time about different saxophone players, night-time feelings and how it was his love for the music that moved him from his country home to the big city and how if he hadn't he'd never have met girls like me and so we wouldn't be sitting here now and if I am enjoying this then I should thank jazz . . . hmm 'cute talking, boy' I think and I smile and laugh and the meal is coming to an end and Scott takes out his wallet and I say.

"Right, I am going back to the hotel, by myself, to get ready for . . . this evening. You can come and pick me up later."

"But where are we going doll?"

"I don't want to tell you . . . yet. Do you trust me?"

He says he does and my plan proceeds but... I wonder what Scott thinks is really happening. What is this strange English girl up too? I will definitely make it worth his while in the end, but I hope in the meantime I haven't scared him off... I tell him 8pm and give him a little peck on the cheek. His hand brushes the back of my leg . . . So, with my widest smile I leave him at the table and head off for the door where I will ask the manager to call me a cab and my head is full of outfits and treatments and . . . Scott calls me back and reminds me that I made him buy a jacket which I seem to be taking with me. God, I'm glad he remembered!

"It'll be far too big for you doll."

He smiles, I smile, I love it when he calls me that name . . . I play up to him a little.

"Scotty..." I wheedle a little, a little-girl-who-wants-her-own-way, I don't even know if he likes being called Scotty, he might hate it. I watch his face as I continue. I hand him the shopping bag. "Will you wear these for me tonight?"

He wavers a little and I gesture to him to look in the bag. Although he already knows, he plays along. He looks in and smiles at the leather jacket and close-fitting white tee-shirt I made him buy in Hot Topic.

"Just this?" Scott smiles. "Things might get a little revealing if you know what I mean..."

I do know what he means and I really wouldn't mind one little bit but for the moment, I want to wait, however hot and flushed and ready and willing I might be feeling.

"With some tight, blue jeans and work-boots, if you have them? Cowboy boots?"

I watch his face, I know he likes the smart and polished look but I reckon I might persuade him.

"OK Doll" he says "I'll see what I can do..."

Wonderful. Wonderful. Just as I hoped.

"And Scott..."

"Yeah Leanne..."

"Just come to the hotel lobby at 8pm, all ready, come in a cab and send it away. Don't bring your car. I'll sort the rest out. OK?"

I give him the little-girl tone again and I know he won't resist.

"OK Leanne. See you at eight. I'll trust you."

"Oh Scotty, you know you can trust me. I'm entirely in your power. I promise it'll be fun..." "Sure Leanne..."

"And Scott, my big, strong-armed, powerful lover..." I really don't know how this will go over... but I'm going to try it: "Will you go commando for me?"

Scott's eyes go as wide as I've seen eyes go. His jaw drops. I wink at him and walk away before he has a chance to answer. I check my watch. I'm booked into the hotel salon and spa in 30 minutes. The cab ride will take about 20 I reckon. It'll be a tight fit but all is going to plan...

Chapter Three

Still wondering whether Scott will do as I ask I slip quickly up to my room to get ready for my salon appointment. I only have a few minutes so I'd better hurry. I've already been into the salon and spoken to Lauren, the beautician and she knows all about me and assures me there will be no problem with the treatments I have booked. I slip out of my little flat pumps and my dress. Knowing how much Scott would like to be here helping me to undress is such an exciting feeling, the fact that tiny little Leanne, from nowhere, is able to hold this huge, powerful man in thrall is almost enough to make me faint with excitement. Later on I'm planning to put myself entirely in his hands, in his power, for now I feel the power of a feminine soul and it fills me to the brim.

Quickly now, I slip out of my tights and bra and swap my knickers for a very tight, but plain and functional, thong. I sweep my hair up into a loose, high ponytail and take off all of my make-up. Feeling a little exposed I swing the hotel's fluffy robe around my shoulders and step into the white-towelling slippers. I make my appointment with 2 minutes to spare.

"Leanne to see Lauren,"

I tell the striking blonde on the reception desk. She has the most amazing hair, not longer than mine but the most dazzling blonde with strawberry hints throughout that catch the light. I've always stayed on the conservative side of blonde and at the moment I have a professional chestnut thing going on, but I start thinking...

"Of course Miss Ashley, I'm Mina, can I get you anything while you wait?"

She explains that Lauren is just finishing up with a client.

"No, that's fine," I say. "But..."

"Yes Miss Ashley..."

"Leanne please, but Mina, what colour is your hair and did you have it done here?"

"Well Leanne, I did have it done here, by Lauren as it happens, she designed the colour-plan. She calls it Frosted Strawberry. Do you like it?"

I tell her I love it and then I ask her if she minds if another girl steals her look.

"What's his name?" Mina asks me. I blush a little.

"Is it that obvious?" She nods and I tell her,

"He's called Scott"

"Uh-huh," says Mina with a tell-me-more smile.

"He's very tall, broad as an oak and sweet as a nut."

"Sweet as a nut? Is that some English way of saying super-hot?"

I just smile at Mina.

"You like this guy? OK, you can borrow my hair-colour. Hope it works for you. Look, here's Lauren."

Lauren comes in in the traditional beautician's smock with white nylons and flat white ballet-pumps. Mina introduces me.

"This is Leanne, she has a hot date tonight with a nut called Scott. She says she wants the frosted strawberry and I get the feeling that's not all she wants..."

Mina winks and heads back to the desk. Lauren leads me through to the salon proper.

"So, Leanne, you're down for waxing, eyebrows and an evening make-up. What's this about hair?"

"Can you fit me in?" I ask "I never really did blonde before but I thought as I was on holiday..."

"Sure," says Lauren. "Let's make sure you get what you want tonight. Where's he taking you?"

"Well, actually, I'm taking him somewhere..."

"Oh, ladies choice, cool, where are you leading the man?"

I tell her where I'm planning to take Scott.

"Ah-hah, that's quite a place. I can see why you're thinking blonde then. Let's get started then. I'll put the stuff on your hair first, then we can do your waxing and eyebrows while you 'cook'."

Over the next two hours I luxuriate in the one of the best salons I've ever spent huge amounts of money in. During my full waxing (which to be honest I don't really need) I decide to go all out and have the Hollywood. I've never been so bare before but it makes me feel so utterly and totally girly and I hope Scott will appreciate it later. The pain we go through to be smooth and silky for a man. The eyebrow shape is so dramatic and combined with the evening make-up I look wide-eyed and innocent whilst somehow managing to still look wily and ready for anything. I looooove this loooook and I even let Lauren persuade me away from my usual dark-red lip colours and closer to the scarlet, even pinky end of things.

"If you're going blonde you can go bright. Scott will love you. Just won't be able to resist. What are you wearing?"

I tell her and she raises her eyebrows at me.

"You know exactly what you want, don't you?" she asks. "That innocent look is so deceptive."

I blush again, I don't know what has got into me. Usually I'm so demure. I start to answer Lauren's accusation when the timer dings and it's time to unwrap my new do.

"Saved by the bell..." says Lauren. "Ta da..."

I look and I can't believe it. I feel so beautiful, so right and ready. My hair is just as I always imagined it should be when I was a kid. And now I look at the face of the girl I have been growing towards all my life. I don't remember thanking Lauren or paying her or tipping her. I am so entranced with my new look. Vain bitch . . . I text Scott -

'I hope you are ready honey, see you in the lobby in 30 minutes'.

I wonder what he's thinking. I think about his jeans and tee- shirt stretched tightly under the leather jacket. I think about my plans for the rest of the evening. I have to get dressed. I can't wait to get dressed. I'm going to get dressed and then I will be ready. Up in my room I prepare everything. I spray myself and my clothes with Valentina and put the things in the bathroom that I will need for later. I make sure I am thoroughly clean and fragrant before I dress. First, the new black basque I bought this afternoon. I use it to pull my waist in to my still new, still thrilling tiny 26 inches. I slip my breasts into the cups and settle the straps comfortably on my milk-white, perfumed shoulders. I detach the suspenders, the dress I'm going to be putting on is just too short for stockings. A shame perhaps but although I want to look sexy I am not a slut. I pull on a very tight and sexy black, lace thong with a teasing little scarlet satin bow at the top of the back-ribbon. It sits just at the top of my arse and I can't resist a little look over my shoulder in the mirror.

God, I love getting dressed up for a night out.

Next I sit on the bed and I slowly feed my legs into a pair of 10 denier 'Johnathan Aston Vintage Legs' back-seamed, black tights. I stand slowly and spend a few moments in the mirror making sure the seams are straight. I am not satisfied until they rise from the reinforced triangle of the heel as straight as if they were pulled upwards by some kind of magic magnet of allure. Tights like these are my absolute favourite piece of clothing. I really hope Scott will enjoy looking at them and feeling them from the outside as I do looking at and feeling myself encased in them...