Weekend Away

Story Info
Couple knocks each other's socks off in a secluded cabin.
1.2k words
3.57
25.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend my boyfriend and I decided to get away from it all. It was the most exciting weekend of fucking that I ever had. I want to share it with you.

James and I packed up our things and heading to the secluded cabin for the weekend. Both of us knew that we needed a break from the pressures of work. We loaded up the car and were off.

On the drive there we talked about everything. Our conversation quickly turned to our favorite topic of sex.

I could tell James was getting aroused by our talk because the bulge in his pants was getting bigger and more prominent. James loves oral sex so I decided to give him exactly what he wanted. As he was driving down the highway I leaned over and unzipped his pants. James smiled and I reached in and grabbed his cock. As soon as his cock was out in the air it seemed to grow instantly.

"Oh baby, looks like your a little horny" I said. "Do you think I could relieve some of that pressure for you?

I bent down a little further and licked the head of his cock. I could taste the precum that had escaped. I opened my lips further and took his cock right into my mouth. James let out a moan.

"Do you like that baby?" I said.

"Fuck ya...your mouth feels so good on my cock" With that I continued to suck his cock. I licked from the head to the base. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth. I also loves when James talks to me.

"Oh ya baby suck my cock. Suck it hard. Make me come in your mouth. That's it baby...almost there"

James's hips started pushing up to my waiting mouth and he began fucking my face. I could feel him becoming harder with his load. I sucked as hard and as fast as I could waiting for my reward. Finally I could feel his hot load enter my mouth. I kept swallowing not wanting to waste any of his precious cum. I love the way he tastes.

I licked off all the cum that remained on his cock. I sat up and we continued on our way.

"That was amazing baby. I almost lost control of the car"

We finally pulled into the driveway of the cabin and unloaded the car. We got settled and decided to grab a bite to eat.

After dinner James put a fire on and we curled up on the couch.

James's hand rested on my breast and I could feel my nipples hardening. James started rubbing my nipples with his fingers.

"I can feel your hard nipples threw your shirt. Why don't you take that off so I can see them too."

I was quick to oblige I just love it when James sucks on my nipples. When my shirt and bra were off and my breast were exposed to the air I felt my nipples grow even more errect.

"Come here and let me suck on those nipples. I love your tits honey." With that James began to suck and squeeze my nipples. "Do you like that baby? Do you like when I pinch your nipples" I let out a moan.

"Keep going." I said breathlessly.

James's other hand slowly worked his way down to my pussy. "Take these off for me" he said indicating my pants. I stood up from the couch and slowly removed my pants. There I stood before James clad only in my thong. I was going to remove that too when James said "not yet, leave those on" I did as he instructed and he guided me back down to the couch.

James stood before me and removed his clothes. His cock was standing straight up. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Open your legs for me" I did and James knelt before me. He again took my breast into his mouth and was nibbling and sucking. With my hands I pushed his head closer to my chest.

James then started licking his way down my body.

"you are so sexy" he said.

"You make me feel that way"

James's tongue reached the waistband of my thong.

"Spread your legs wider for me." My legs spread easily.

James then took one finger and outlined my panties.

"You are so wet. I can feel it threw your panties" I felt one of his fingers pull my thong to the side. My dripping cunt was exposed to him.

"You're so wet. I can see it dripping from your pussy" With that James licked my cunt with a long slow stroke of his tongue. I let out another moan. "You taste so good" Again he did another long slow lick of my pussy.

Next I felt a finger close to the lips of my pussy. I ached to feel him inside of me. He pushed his finger all the way in. He pulled it out.

"Look how wet you are. Your juices are all over my finger." I looked down and could see his finger was covered with wetness. James brought his finger up to my mouth, "here baby taste how good your juices are" He pushed his finger into my mouth and for the first time I tasted myself. I sucked on his fingers until I felt him pull them away.

His finger went back into my pussy and he wiggled it around. I let out another moan as he brought his finger out and then back in again.

"Your fingers feel so good!"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes" I cried. With that James added another finger. My cunt stretched a little to accommodate the second finger. He then started sucking on my clit. That sent me over the edge as my body tightened and I had my first orgasm. James continued to suck on my clit and finger fuck me until my body relaxed.

James stood up and brought his hard cock to my mouth. I accepted it instantly. I loved sucking him. His cock in my mouth excited me more than anything. I licked and sucked every inch of him.

James pulled away and said "bend over the couch I want to fuck you from behind"

I stood up and turned around and bent over the back of the couch. My ass was stuck up in the air.

"I love your ass. It is so amazing"

I could feel James's cock at the entrance to my cunt.

"fuck me now baby. I want to feel your cock in my wet pussy. I want to feel you fucking me." James didn't need to be told twice as he drove his stiff cock into my cunt.

He grabbed onto my hips and was fucking me hard and fast. I moaned in pleasure.

I felt James's finger near my asshole. He was circling it I started to push up against his finger. I so wanted to feel it up inside me. He slowly pushed it in. What an amazing feeling to have a cock up your cunt and a finger in your asshole. I screamed out and my body started to shake. James continued to fuck me with both his cock and finger. I could feel his cock getting bigger and I knew he would cum soon.

"Cum for me baby" I yelled. I soon felt his hot load fill up my pussy.

James pulled out of my pussy and we both crumpled on the couch. We fell asleep in each others arms exhausted.

Both of us were thinking that we still had two more days of fun left.