Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
First part of a special weekend in our lives.
6.1k words
4.39
23.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlassa
jlassa
1 Followers

Since we first became a couple and began a sexual relationship, Stan had always fantasized about sharing me or seeing me with another man. Over the years, we have used this fantasy in our lovemaking as much as any other fantasy, maybe more so.

For most of our marriage, this has been agreed to be a fantasy-only fantasy, meaning that we both agreed to never actually live it out.

Then we met Blake. Blake became a friend to both of us and we just both thought he was a really nice guy. We met in a professional setting, here in San Antonio, that I won't describe because it could reveal too many facts.

Anyway, Blake came to the house a couple of times and on his second visit, there were severe weather warnings in the direction of his home in Victoria, and it was late, so we prevailed on him to stay the night at our place.

Since no lightning was happening where we were, Stan suggested getting in the hot tub. Blake said he didn't have a swimsuit and we offered that we usually go nude, if that was OK with him.

Though he was clearly uneasy, Blake agreed and I went to get undressed and grab some towels while to two men stripped and headed out to open the tub and set the outdoor lights.

When I came out, the guys were already in the tub and the only thing hiding any of my body was the towels, so when I set them down, both guys had unfettered view of my nakedness and both watched me all the way into the warm waters.

Although he was clearly nervous, Blake was also clearly interested. My breasts are smaller than many others, but they are as firm as many women even in their twenties. Blake seemed to enjoy them. Since I am shaved, his view of my vulva was equally clear, and he seemed to enjoy that view as well.

We stayed in the tub until we were totally pruned up and then I got out and got the towels ready for the guys. Stan got out first and I always love to see him naked. I looked him over slowly and handed him his towel as though this body I'd seen a million times was the first time. Then I turned my attention to Blake. I looked him over even more slowly and smiled at our friend. I noted that his penis was noticeably slimmer than Stan's, but also one or two inches longer! It sure looked fine to me.

We all got a towel and did a brief dry off before entering the family room. Since I had wrapped my towel around me the guys followed my example and we sat in easy chairs in the family room. I really wanted to pursue the nudity issue and find out how Blake felt.

"Blake, I hope we didn't offend you by using the hot tub nude" I offered.

"No, I'm not at all offended. Not 'used' to it, but really not offended" he smiled back. "I am extremely inexperienced in anything about the body, but I am educated well enough to know that it is all good and that I must someday become experienced."

Stan immediately jumped in "you mean you have never been in a nude situation before?"

"Nope, never."

I wanted to praise his bravery before Stan concentrated on the shock and added "well, I think you did fantastic and I am honored that you did this with us."

Blake cuickly offeres "I am glad you trusted me with sharing yourselves with me and I truly would like to do it again anytime you two want to."

Partly because the temperature truly was feeling warmer and partly as an excuse to let Blake see me in better light, I loosened the towel at my bust and let it pool around my hips, saying "It has warmed up a bit now, I need to cool off just a bit." And I noticed that Blake did look me over discretely, not staring, but with obvious appreciation.

Stan must have read my mind about Blake's situation, because he looked to me confirming our weekend plans "Jan, we are still going out to the resort this weekend, right?"

To which I answered "Yes" and with a nod and smile assured him that I understood his hidden meaning.

Stan then turned back to Blake "Since it is a long weekend, we are going out to a nearby resort we frequent Thursday evening, we'll take off Monday, and then make it a four day weekend, would you like to come with us, Blake?" And after a pause, he added "Only thing is that it is a nudist resort, but it would be four days of utter relaxation much like right now."

Blake seemed to be hesitating as he weighed something. Was he trying to figure out if he wanted to go, or if he needed a polite way of refusing, or did he want to go, but was afraid to commit for sure?

We didn't wait long to find out, however, that he was only trying to recall his schedule.

"Yes, sure, I can take part of Thursday off so I can get here in time and I know that Monday will be fine without me crawling into work. Are you serious, you'd be willing to take me to a nudist resort?"

"Blake, it is like you are part of the family now, of course we'd be happy to have you there."

Stan had undone his towel to be more cool, so I adjusted my towel to even be open around my hips, making both of us totally nude again. Blake had started to loosen his, but not finished the job, just when we had started this part of the conversation.

"Well, the only thing I am a bit worried about ... " Blake continued, and we already knew what he was going to say, ".. is like I hope I don't get 'embarrassed - if you know what I mean."

Stan helped him by saying "I bet you mean embarrassed by getting a hardon and you really don't have to worry about that, it is rare out in public. It is more common in the intimacy of the couple or small group and if it happens with us, that will be fine. I get one around the cabin all the time, and never (well, almost never) get one out on the property." After a moment, he added "Hell, Jan is a great sport about it and enjoys men's bodies as much as we enjoy women's."

Just the talk was making Stan's penis plump up a bit and he made no attempt to hide or cover it. I looked to Blake and added "I think it is a thing of beauty, it is normal, and it is even a bit flattering in a way, so don't worry about it.

Blake finally finished the loosening of his towel and opened it like the rest of us. His lovely penis was even longer, still fairly thin, but almost half hard and looking wonderful. I looked directly at it, smiled and then looked at Blake and nodded appreciatively.

"I don't know how to say this , exactly, and you probably won't believe it - but even at my age, I have never. Well, I just never had the chance... I mean, I know about it, I understand it, I just never - - well, I never dated, and I .SHIT!! I am so embarrassed! I have been a geek all my life, and I just never have had a relationship with a woman, so I'm afraid that I'll get hard all the time infront of lots of naked ladies. THERE, I said it."

His chin quivered from the intensity of the emotions and there was the thickest silence as this all sunk in. Five, ten, and then thirty seconds passed with hardly any breathing. In fact it was silent for long enough that Blake began to look back and forth between us and was about to speak when I jumped in.

"Honey, do you mean that you are a virgin? If that is what you aer saying, well, don't worry, we don;t think more or less of anyone based on their sex partners. We just really do want you to come to the resort with us and see how the leisurely surroundings can be so relaxing."

Stan, bless his intentions more than his effort.... "Blake, you'll love it. We will help and will be with you every step. After all, you've been fine being naked here with us - what could be worse than this??"

A differnet silence descended on us and it was far less scary. After a bit, Blake looked at Stan, then me, and nodded saying "this has been one of the nicest evenings I can remember. I trust you two and 'Yes' I will be here Thursday afternoon and we'll have a hell of a time!"

With that, it was settled.

-o-o-

After we went to bed, Stan fucked me so hard I was sore in the morning. We each took a turn being on top and setting the pace. we both had a jaw-shaking orgasm. In the afterglow, we talked about our evening. Stan suggested it, although I had already thought it... We had to help Blake lose his virginity. And I wanted to be the one to take it.

I apologized to Stan for my desire, but I also made sure that he shared the desire. We hugged, kissed, and stroked each other. We both realized that this was what we wanted to do as a couple. We agreed that this would be special because it would be something we did together, not me alone, together. For right now, this was what we planned for one weekend, and not for a new way of life on an ongoing basis.

I went to sleep with a burning clit as I contemplated Stan watching a virgin penis enter my vagina. I even shivered and thought about Stan helping it enter me - but I wasn't going to tell him how pwerful that image was.

-o-o-

The next morning, we all got up and since we were still nude, headed out to the hot tub to take our morning coffee. Once it had had time to brew, I got out to get us each amug and I made sure to let Blake see my nudit in broad daylight. I made very sure that as I climbed out, he could see my vulva, but also my inner labia - the ones Stan loves so much he had given me the pet name 'Petal'. I was so wet I thought I was going to slide across the patio.

By the minute, I was becoming more excited about the approaching weekend. When we got out of the tub we each dried off but did not wrap up and I loved looking at these two men that gave me all the thrilling hope. And then I reminded myself to adjust my expectations downward so that I could avoid disappointment. We made our breakfast and spent the early morning in a nude idyllic shell before Blake announced that he really had to get home if he was going to get things in order to enjoy the weekend with us. Before he went in to dress, I went to him and hugged him to say thank you for the friendship we enjoyed. I made sure to give him a kiss that was neither exactly lusty nor exactly chaste and smashed my breasts against him.

We bid our friend good bye and saw him off. After we closed the door, we checked with each other that this was, indeed what we both wanted, and I fucked Stan again, right there on a kitchen chair.

-o-o-

Finally, Thursday came. I was busy all morning getting things packed into the trunk of the car and since there were no clothes, it was all food, entertainment, books, magazines, digital camera, and towels.

I showered and put on a front-button sundress with nothing under it and fip-flops. I intended to wear nothing all weekend and wear the same dress home Monday.

The guys arrived, Blake first, and while he fetched his books and shaving kit, Stan pulled in. They each loaded their individual items and I climbed in the back seat leaving them to pilot and navigate.

As we drove we talked about work and home, but said nothing about the nude experience ahead. The ride took about 45 minutes and we pulled up at the gate, buzzed the intercom, identified ourselves, and went in when the gate opened. We had called the manager Dan and told him we would have a guest, so everything was prepared. We would just need to take Blake over later in the day to sign his releases and insurance forms - so we drove directly to the cabin.

To call our quarters a cabin is not totally accurate, it is a park model 5th wheel RV, permanently available for rent. We went in and juust inside the door, Stan announced to Blake that it is our little tradition to take off our clothes on the spot, then empty the vihicle, and put our clothes into the backseat of teh locked car with just the carkeys brought back into the cabin. So we all stood in a circle and removed our clothes piling and folding them. As I had mentioned, I had only about 5 buttons on my sundress to undo and stood naked other than flip-flops. I handed my dress to Blake and he and Stan took everything out to the car, then brought in our towels and other belongings. In minutes we were settled in and without clothes for the next four days.

Blake still did not know that we intended to rectify his virginity situation. Stan and I had a plan we wanted to put in motion immediately. We knew that the kitchen seating made into a small double bed and Stan suggested that we make it out for the purpose of the two guys giving me a good massage to start the weekend. Blake at first claimed a lack of knowledge, but Stan assured him that they could do a mirroring approach where all Blake had to do was watch Stan on one side of me and then do exactly the same on the other side of me.

We set down some folded blankets onto the extra bed, covered by a couple of large beach towels, and I laid down face down while the fellows took positions on either side of me.

Stan and I had discussed this and we knew where we wanted to steer this. Essentially we were only going to do my back, but with a small added bonus for Blake so we could get him cl;oser to losing his virginity.

They started at my shoulder blades and arms and it was painfull clear that Blake was very tenative at first, but Stan patiently did and redid and sometimes repeated an area gain, until Blake was truly comfortable touching me as a naked woman. Stan felt that before he moved below my waist, he would test Blake's comfort and he lifted my arm to bend it forward across the top of my head, then began along the side of my rib cage, including the small bulge of the side of my breast.

This is a truly pleasurable part of a massage for me, but it was made moreso by having the four-hand treatment going on. Stan had them spend extra time at this and I was especially sure to sigh or moan when it was Blake's hand on the side of my breast. I wanted him to get direct feedback.

After a couple of minutes at this, Stan led them to me feet. When I sensed them heading toward that end of my perch, I shifted slightly and did it in a way that open my legs just a bit. I knew that both of them would be able to clearly see my smooth labia.

By now, Blake truly was very easily mirroring Stan's movements. I was truly enjoying the massage so much I was forgetting the plans Stan and I had made. One of my tasks was to give sound of positive feedback - especially for Blake's touch, which turned out to be surprisingly effective.

After the fellows finished with my feet, they moved to my ankles and shins. Stan began this area by lifting my calf to vertical andmoving my knees even wider apart. The move was not lost on Blake, as he made an identical move and my ass and vulva were very widely open to view. I was starting to come back to sound thinking again as I realized that things were moving to our objective in doing the massage.

Stan and I had decided that it would be wonderful for Blake to see me have an orgasm delivered by fingers, perhaps it could even be Blake's fingers if we worked it right. So, after my calves were finished, Stan began the move to my thighs and bottom.

Starting near my knee, Stan began long smooth stokes up the outside of my thigh to get closer and closer to my bottom, eventually not only touching my butt cheek, but massaging it . My guys developed a rhythym where one was slowly working up my thigh while the other was deeply massaging a butt cheek. This was pure heaven. I felt I was starting to get very moist, which is not as common or as easy at my age - but feels sexy as hell at any age!

Gradually, Stan began to move his attention from the outside of my thigh to the middle and then inwards to my inner thigh. Blake followed the movement in kind. Not only was I becomming more moist, I was also starting to breath with a greater desperation. I really wanted these guys to reach my pussy very badly!

Finally, Stan made a long, long, and slow stroke up my thigh with on hand on the inside and one on the top of my thigh. And he ran his left hand althe way up to my pussy and held that hand against my pussy while he pivoted the other hand across my but cheeks. I nearly came from the anticipation and I was on a razor's edge waiting for Blake to follow suit.

As Stan was attending to my pussy and bottom, Blake had begun the mirrored forward motion from my knee heading upward. Stan removed his hands to start again at my knee and I held my breath in expectation.- but Blake began his two-handed pivot before his inner hand got to my pussy and I was left in limbo, even though he did a wonderful treatment on my bottom.

So, they continued taking turns and on Stan's next turn, he was more pronounced in his attention to my pussy, clearly spreading my labia and running his fingers between my lips and toward my clit. His other hand separated my but cheeks and very lightly teased the outside rim of my anus. I gasped and moaned - I could feel the moisture drip out of me.

Blake's hands wer again climbing up my thigh. Stan finished his turn on my ass and moved back to my knee. Blake gradually, achingly slowly approached my vulva and this time made it all the way. His fingers first moved slowly across my outer lips, gently pressing and spreading them. His other hand rotated upward and his thumb lightly grazed my anus, staying there as his finger kneaded nto my buttocks. The hand on my inner thigh continued to open me and the teasing caused me to rotate and tilt my hips to make my pussy press his hand, inviting it inside. I was so close to cumming, I could scream. Stan went to my foot, so I knew he was abandoning the pretense of showing the way and had become a voyeuristic lecher watching our friend explore perhaps the first female body he had encountered this intimately.

I uttered a moaning "More ..." as my pelvis tilted and Blake did not let me down, his thumb slipped inside me while his finger found the top of my slit and strummed my clit. When his thumb found my G-spot by flexing inside me, I esploded. "OOOHHHH, yes! Tha is good, I'm cummmminnngggg...." and I went into helpless shivering and tremors.

For not being experienced, Blake seemed to instinctively know to not make a sudden exit from my pussy. He relaxed his thumb inside my vagina and held his finger softly in place beside my clit. As I gradually calmed down, he sowly removed his hand that was between my legs and moved it to his other hand, still slowly kneading my bottom.

When my tremors calmed and my breathing returned to a slow normal, Stan led both men to hug my shoulders and stroke my arms.

After our fun time, we decided to show Blake the grounds and Stan and I had a moment alone to chat outside while Blake took a leak and caught up with us. Stan said that what happened had made him so hot and he loved watching Blake and I interact and couldn't wait for the rest of our plan. Blake caught up with us and we saw the grounds, later had a nice supper and watched a movie DVD.

After the movie, Stan shared "Blake, we enjoy coming here for the relaxation and part of that is that it is our habit to be totally open with each other about sexual relief within the cabin. Outside, things are almost prudish, but in here, we like to have the freedom to be sexually excited openly, to masturbate openly - both together and alone, and accept pleasure as part of the relaxation. Does that sound okay with you?"

Blake thought about it for a moment. "I really want it to be okay. Of course masturbation has been the story of my whole sex life, so I don't mind, although doing it openly is something i will learn to adjust to. Frankly, seeing Jan this afternoon, helps me put a safe light on how we three get along. I just keep in mind that I am the guest learning your ways and keep my mind open."

"Blake, dear, please know that we will probably stretch your comfort zones a bit this weekend, but we mean no harm and we mean only the best for you, okay?" I added in a way that did not require a response. A moment later, I stood saying "let's hit the hay! First one awake makes coffee - that's MY rule for the weekend."

The fifth wheel arrangement is for all intents and purposes, except for the bathroom, essentially just one open room. Blak made out the extra bed that had been used for my massage platform and about 6 feet forward of that, we climbed in the queen bed. Being naked all day, of course we all just slept the same way.

jlassa
jlassa
1 Followers
12