Weekend Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to bed, Stan and I cuddled for a few minutes and I rolled him on his back, climbed on him and lowered my pussy onto his ready erection. Having mounted Stan, I raised myself off of and back onto his cock to spread my moistness and then began rocking my pelvis and grinding my mound into his pubic bone. This was about Stan, this was his reward for the pleasure I had been allowed. Our bed was situated crossways in the cabin, so Blake lay six feet away and had a perfect silohette view of us. As I could feel Stan grow close to cumming, I turned and looked at Blake, my breasts jiggling - my pelvis rocking - I watched Blake lower the sheet off himself and take his erection in his hand. He stroked himself and I alternated between looking him directly in the eye and looking at that fist full of cock.

Stan began to moan as Blake's body tensed, each approaching ejaculation. When Stan grunted "Oh my Gawd...!", Blake's cock shook and began to spurt, I saw the first three streams he shot and then looked Blake directly in the eye as I felt Stan ejaculate deep in my pussy.

We all strightened ourselves and went to sleep.

The next morning, I was first up and snuck to the kitchen to make coffee which had been all preset and just needed to be flipped on. The sound and the aroma roused the guys. From where I sat, I could see both guys and both were covered by tented sheets. I was truly loving this situation.

Stan got up first and walked into the front room/kitchen, hardon waving like a Texas flag. Blake saw it and decided it was safe for him to get up with his also, so I got the fun of watching both of them with their piss-hardon. Stan helped Blake put his bed back into 'kitchen' mode and the coffee was ready, so we sat and blew away an hour with coffee and picking at breakfast bagels.

By then the hardons had dissipated and we decided to go for a morning swim. Blake commented that since he had now been nude for qbout 18 hours, he was nude for about 20 times as long as his longest nude period before in his whole life! Stan commented that it sounded like we had a convert. We horsed around the pool and grounds until it started getting hot about 10 o'clock. We then went to the shower shack where we showered and all played a bit of grab-ass and then headed back to the cabin. On the way, Stan suggested that we finish the morning off by finishing yesterday's massage by doing my front. I could feel the moisture turn on and was only made warmer when Blake said it sounded like a fine idea.

This time, we went to the queen bed and I lay down between the two. Again, Stan led the way be setting the location and type of strokes, but Blake was much more assertive this tima. They started at my shoulders, then my arms and hands. But immediately after that they moved to my breasts. Game on. I was floating and did not want this to stop for any reason. This was the plan Stan and I had laid out and it was going so wonderfully. The guys each had a breast and they alternated between carressing the entire breast and attending to my erect nipples. My eyes were closed, so I don't know if it was signaled, but they each bent down to simultaneously take a nipple in their mouth. I didn't dare open my eyes for fear this dream would end as I got wetter and wetter between my legs. After a few minutes, they continued with the massage and finished my chest, ribs, and abdomen so they could move to my feet.

At my feet each knelt and placed my heal on their thigh. This raised and opened my legs. My moisture had to be visible to both of them. Like yesterday, they focused together on my feet, then my shins and knees before addressing my thighs. To start working on my thighs, Stan bent my leg open more and Blake followed suit. I was totally exposed and vulnerable to eyes, fingers or whatever.

Unlike the day before when Stan worked on my outer thigh before edging toward my soft, sensitive inner thigh, Stan immediately began massaging my inner thigh from the knee upward, each time he went higher untill he was ending a stroke by carressing my vulva openly. Blake did the same. Our plan was working wonderfully.

After a few strokes by each of them, Stan ended his stoke by using his thumb and a finger to open first my outer lips and then my inner labia. He held me open for Blake to easily see my vagina. "Blake, would you like to put your cock in here? I'd love to share this treasure with you. We both like you a lot and we would like to add this to your life."

Blake looked at him s though he couldn't believe this, but ever so much wanted to. Stan nodded reassuring him that we were serious. I reached my hand to his swollen penis and genlty squeezed it. after a couple of seconds, Blake began to move to kneel between my legs and looking at me, he whispered "you are sure?"

I smiled and simply whispered back "Please."

Blake leaned forward and as he drew near me, I said "This may sound strange, but I'd like Stan to hold me open as he was a moment ago, and I'd like him to actually hold your penis and guide you into me. Is that ok with you?"

Blak could only nod and as he did, I reached my face to his to kiss him and Stan used one hand to open my labia while the other gently grapsed Blake's cock and guided it. He rubbed it up and down from my clit to the other end of my slit, spreading my moisture around. Then he centered it back to the opening of my vagina and pushed the head in and once there, he withdrew both his hands. I reached down to Blake's hips and ruged him deeper, slowly, but steadily, until he had bottomed out inside me. When I looked in Blake's face his eyes were teary and I know that he was realizing that he had come to believe he would probably never know what sex felt like. And it felt good - for both of us.

I rocked my pelvis and urged him to move his hips and guided him to pump in and out a the pace that felt best for me. One thing I love is to feel a slower pace that I enjoy starting at become faster, more powerful as natural drives, desire, and heat take over.

Gradually, Blake increased his speed and the power of his thrusts. It was incredible to know that this was his first time to have his cock inside a woman and that he was not at all as rushed as a teenager. But his excitement ultimately showed through. With little warning he began cumming. I could feel his long, slender cock as it spasmed and I pulled his hips into me to get him as deep as I could.

"That was astonishing!" Stan said, and he lay down and snuggled up to my side as I continued to squeeze Blake with my arms and held his waist clamped between my legs.

"Thank you so much", I told Blake," that was fantastic."

"I'm sorry I was ... so ... uh, sudden..."

"Oh, you were wonderful. That was so hot, felt so good..."

Stan came out of his stunned state and added "Blake, buddy, that was fantastic.. look, it was so hot I came without stroking myself, I got cum all over the sheets here."

We looked and it was so surprising that all three of us began giggling and hugging. I suggested that we get up and move to the front room, which we did.

As we sat there gathering our senses, Blake appeared deep in thought and then slowly said "I can't thank you two enough for this weekend. I know it is just starting, but you have been such good friends to share your private time with me. And I can see now that you guys have given it a lot of thought and planned this. Thank you, so much."

Stan replied, "It is true that we thought about it and planned it. We like you and wanted to give you just a part of the joy we share with each other - and this seemed like a cool gift to give. We also want to just outright say that this weekend, please feel free to ask for or suggest anything from eithe of us. We will honestly either say 'Yes' or 'No' and there will be no hard feelings or ill thoughts. We know this is new to you and you have years of 'lack-of' to make up for. This is basically a one-weekend deal and we may never have, or may never take, this choice in the future - we just don't know. Neither of us has ever shared the other one with anyone else, but we look at this as both of us sharing both of us with you."

I began to add "I have enjoyed this so much and will treasure this time and I look forward to many more little adventures this weekend - just ask us, okay?"

"I promise I will" Blake replied.

I wanted to change the topic slightly and so I suggested "Look, you guys have watched me orgasm, I'd like to watch you - why don't you guys sit there and masturbate yourselves for me? I really want to see those hard cocks spurt - I have felt both of you go off inside me, let my eyes enjoy the scene."

Stan didn't hesitate, he grabbed his penis and began handling it to plump it up - my, he knows how to do this in a way that drives me up the wall! Right after Stan began, Blake saw what he was doing and started also, although he used a two-handed approach with one hand cupping his balls and the other pulling his penis lengthwise. It was wonderful watching my two guys each work over their dick. I made a mental note to talk Blake into shaving his pubic hair, or at least letting me give it a substantial trim. It just hid too much of his stuff and I wanted to see it all.

I was absorbed by the action as I watched, but almost subconsiously began running my hands on my own body. my left hand went to my breast and cupped it with the palm as my thumb and forefinger tweaked my nipple. My right hand started on my thigh, but worke its way to the cleft of my vulva - to the top where my clit could be pressed toward my mound.

I could not tell which of the men was closest to shooting, just that they were both terifically excited, sporting completely solid looking erections. Both are circumcised, which I adore, and their shafts were sporting nice pink heat from the friction. Stan tended to have very rapid short strokes and Blake was pumping with a longer, slower stroke, but he had his hips rocking in rythym to the strokes - it was an awesome sight. Looking back at Stan, he was also cupping his balls and moving his finger so that he rocked his balls back and forth. Since he is totally shaved there, his balls, which are larger than average, looked enormous.

I moved my left hand to my other breast, but only briefly. My breasts will warm me up, but I need my clit to cum, so I worked my left hand down to my pussy to hold open the lips so that my righ hand could massage that spot just to the right of my clit and bring me close.

We stayed more or less like this for probably 2 or 3 more minutes before Blake looked back and forth between Stan and me and cried "AHHHAHHUUUUGHH!" gutterally as he began to shoot cum wildly. He had an enormous load, considering I was still dripping his semen out of my vagina from us fucking. Much of his jism was on his chest and belly, but some was on his legs and of course a lot was on his hand and wrist.

Stan saw Blake unload and with a loud, grunted "Oh SHIT!!" he shot a much smaller load , but one that did cover his hand and wrist. But watching them cum one after the other, I uttered my usual "Yesssssss, here it comes!" as my thighs locked on my hands and I was bent forward by the power of my own orgasm.

The guys had aready recovered their breathing by the time I straightened up, and they were both looking at me smiling. They obviously enjoyed seeing my intensity so visible. Stan piped up "So what do we do the rest of the day? We haven't been here 24 hours and look at us!"

12