Weekend Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Exploring a fantasy with a little help from a dildo.
1.8k words
4.56
15.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An early start of the weekend was almost in sight for Tim. He and his wife, Kathy, had agreed earlier to get away for a few days. Leaving early would give them more time to enjoy the weekend.

Most of the day had been spent dealing with yet another adjustment to his team's project schedule. Things were impossibly tight, but he had almost worked in the new requirements into project timeline.

The buzzing sound followed by a Janice's voice broke his concentration. "The mailroom just brought up a package for you. Do you want me to bring it in so you can so check to see if it was what you were expecting?"

Feeling a slight rush of anticipation, Tim tried to speak evenly "Janice, thanks, that would good."

The door opened and Janice peaked her head through and walked towards his desk. "I didn't know if you had slipped by me and run away after this morning. Is what you were waiting for?"

Tim looked up from his work checked the package's return address, "Yeah, that's it. Thanks for bringing it in. If I can straighten this mess out soon, I might be even be able to leave when Kathy gets here."

"I hope that the two of you enjoy your weekend," said Janice as she left the room and closed the door.

Wrapping up the new project schedule took an hour. Tim glanced at the time. He had to be out front in ten minutes when Kathy showed up. Shutting the computer down, he tucked the package into his briefcase and head out the door.

As Tim stepped outside, Kathy was pulling up in her Mini convertible. The wind had slightly tussled her shoulder length dark blonde hair. Her smile was radiant, but it faded slightly as she spied his briefcase.

"Work?" She asked, stopping the car beside him. "Nope, no work. I just didn't want to leave this at the office."

"Promise?"

He nodded, her smile returned as she looked Tim up and down with her blue eyes. "Well then, I guess I'll let you in."

"That's really big of you, babe," said Tim tossed as he tossed his briefcase and tie in the back seat ad climbed into the passenger seat. His eyes were drawn to her clingy blouse. Her nipples were evident, as was her ample cleavage. "Nice shirt, " he said approvingly.

"I do have to keep you interested you know." Kathy cooed as she pulled away from the curb, smoothly shifting into second gear, the wind starting to blow hair away from her neck as she smoothly shifted into third gear.

The trip was only a few hours by back roads, Kathy made good time along the curvy back roads. Once they checked in, Tim brought up the luggage from the car. He took care to place his briefcase and tie down near the night stand on his side of the bed. While Kathy checked her makeup in the mirror, Tim walked up to her ran his hand along her tight ass and realized that she was wearing a thong. Kathy turned, smiled and ran her hand along his stiffening member.

"Dinner first. You'll need the energy for later."

Tim found it hard to focus on dinner for three reasons. Kathy occasionally caressed his crotch with her fingers and she flirted with the waiter. He also knew that her thong was soaked from those two things.

They burst into the room after a hurried walk back from the hotel dinning room. Tim was barely through the door before Kathy unzipped his pants to finally free his cock. She sucked the head hungrily into her warm wet mouth, tasting drops of him on her tongue. Tim was unbuttoning her blouse so he could fondle her firm breasts she had been teasing him with since she had picked him up.

Kathy let go of his cock long enough to step out of her skirt and kicked off her shoes. Tim quickly threw off his remaining clothes, moving toward her almost naked body. He purposefully reached for her, pulling her close. Grasping her thong firmly, he deftly ripped it from her body. She gasped in surprise.

He picked her up and carried her to their king size bed, setting her gently down on her back on the soft sheets. He slowly kissed her deeply on the mouth while exploring her body with his hands. Her skin was soft and warm against his body.

He heard Kathy breathing heavily as he kissed down her neck and shoulders. Pausing around her breasts, he heard a soft moans which increased as he licked his way to her glistening pussy lips. Her fragrence beckoned him to taste her.

Kathy's moans grew more urgent as Tim kissed her shaved pussy lips and massaged her clit with his tongue and teased her ass with his fingers.

"Ohhh Baby. Touch my ass. Yeah. Play with my ass. I love feeling your tongue and, ohhh, your finger in my ass."

Several minutes passed and Tim started to thrust his tongue into her pussy, increasing the frequency of Kathy's moans. Soon he stopping probing her pussy with his tongue, licked his way back up her flat stomach to her full breasts. He started sucking her nipples while he rubbed his cock around her clit. Kathy, who had been rubbing her hands through the Tim's hair started to stiffen in anticipation of getting filled up with his cock.

"Oh...baby, yeah stick that big cock in me." She cried.

"Not yet. Someone naughty has been teasing me all night."

With that he picked up his wife and rolled her on her hands and knees, facing away from him. He proped her on some pillows so could relax.

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart." he commanded.

Katy obidiently reached behind her, spreading her ass cheeks, exposing her puckered hole to him.

"That's my naughty wife."

Tim resumed playing with her clit and began to lick and probe her ass with his tongue. Pressing his face against her firm ass, he pushed his tongue into her tight hole.

"Mmmmm...Oh...yeah...fuck my ass with your tongue. "

He pulled his fingers away and moved his hands to her ass checks, roughly grabbing them after moving Kathy's hands away. Kathy's arms limply fell to her side, the pleasure causing her to lose control.

The sudden slap of his right hand stung her right cheek caused Kathy breathe in sharply.

He lost himself between kissing and slapping her ass, but her demand for his cock got his attention. "Please, put your cock in my pussy. I need you so bad. Give it too me hard."

"You'd better get me ready then."

He turned her over and slid her off the pillows, onto the center of the bed. The sheets didn't cool the burning skin where he had spanked her.

Tim sat on his side of the bed, his cock sticking staight up. Katy leaned forward to take him in her mouth. She licked and sucking his shaved cock and balls as well, her saliva coating him. She started to bob her head up and down his shaft.

Tim started to feel the cum boiling in his balls, too soon pulled her off his cock, retrieving his tie from where it had fallen. Returning to her, he asked "What do you want?"

"Cock. I need...I need cock." She gasped between breathes.

"Whose cock do you want?"

"Any cock that will fuck me now."

He wrapped his tie around her eyes and blindfolded her with it. He had expected her to say something like that, since she had told him a particular fantasy a week ago.

"Tell me again about how you want to suck one cock while getting fucked from behind by another..." He told her while reaching into the brief case to retrieve the realistic 7 inch silicon cock with balls and a suction cup that he had ordered while she slept after telling him her fantasy and had finally arrived earlier that day.

"I'd love to taste a large cock throbbing in my mouth with another fucking my tight pussy from behind. I'd go crazy when they both came in me. That would be so hot, acting like a complete slut for and getting two guys to come inside me."

She grabbed for his cock, but Tim put the dildo in her hand before she got to his cock.

"You'd better get this stud ready for you" he said.

"So this is what he has in mind," she thought to herself as she grabbed the dildo. Smiling slightly, she spoke aloud "I can't wait to suck his big cock. You don't mind, do you Tim?"

Between slurps she said, "Well, are you going fuck my pussy while I get this guy to shoot his cum down my throat?"

Tim slapped her ass again, making her gasp and almost dropping the dildo.

"Don't you want to me to blow this cock?" she asked.

Tim grabbed the dildo from her and said. "I think that you better suck me off, while you fuck him doggie style." He stuck the base of the dildo on the head board and guided her shuddering body down the fake cock until her ass hit the head board. "Oh god! He really has a big cock! I hope that he knows how to use it." She started to rock her body back and forth, up and down the cock.

Tim kneeled up on the bed, grabbed her hair and guided her mouth to his waiting cock.

"Why don't you show him how good you are with your mouth?"

Kathy moaned as she opened her mouth for his throbbing prick. She slid her left hand down to her clit, while she held onto Tim's ass with her right. She rocked back and forth, increasing her pace, alternately sliding up Tim's cock in her mouth and the dildo in her pussy. .

Between her hand, Tim's cock in her mouth, the dildo in her pussy, her ass slapping up against the headboard and preteding to live out one or her fantasies, Kathy was starting to feel herself tense. Seeing how close she was pushed Tim even closer to the edge.

"You look so fucking hot playing with two cocks."

A deep moan escaped from Kathy's throats, the vibrations sent Tim to the edge before he was ready.

"Oh Kathy, I've got to come. I'm almost there"

Kathy opened her throat, pulling Tim's cock all of the way inside her. His hot cum shot down into her throat in several spurts.

Feeling his cock erupt started Kathy's orgasm. A wave rushed over her, crashing down. She opened her mouth and Tim's cock slipped out. No words came as she rode the dildo and her fingers as more waves crashed down over her.

Tim could not even kneel and collapsed on the bed in front of her. Kathy, spent from her orgasm, fell onto his chest. Both were breathing heavily, exhausted. Tim's arms wrapped around her, holding her close.

"That was a pretty hot way to start out the weekend. I wasn't expecting anything like that this weekend."

"I thought you might like what was in my briefcase. I was so turned on, I almost wish it was real."