Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
A romantic weekend turns into something devious.
1.8k words
4.11
29.1k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tears make me sleepy and I drift back to sleep.

The car stops. You get out stuff out of the trunk, I hear you making a couple of trips. Then silence, I am left blindfolded and tied in the car. I start to get cold. How long, have I been alone, 10 minutes, 20? I have no idea.

There is a loud thump against the side of the car and I jump. What was that? The door is thrust open and someone grabs my hair pulls my head slightly and bites my neck. I am relieved as I smell your scent and know it is you. Why would I even doubt it?

You roughly pull me up and detach all the cuffs so my hands and feet are free. I reach for the blindfold you grab my hand, give it a painful twist and say no.

You roughly lead me out of the car, when I stumble you yank me up and tell me to stop being so clumsy. We enter a building. You have me stand with my legs apart, and you shove your hand aginst my neck trying to push me forward, I lose my balance and fall against what feels like a chair. I start to protest and you roughly grab the back of my neck and remind me not to say a fucking thing in your scary voice.

Your hands roughly push my body over, you strap my hands down and pull my hips back. You hit my inner thighs until they are spread as far as you want. You strap my ankles to stationary objects. Then again silence and nothing.

Suddenly, you caress my ass through my skirt and tell me I am about to get my first taste of what the weekend will be like. I can't help myself, I shudder with anticipated excitement. You tell me not to get to excited, I am about to be used. This of course excites me more. You chuckle.

You bend over me, I am shocked to feel that you are not only naked, but you are already rock hard. You caress my face with the knife and tell me I can say yes or no only. You ask if I am excited, I say yes. You chuckle again. You reach down with the other hand and stick two fingers up my pussy.

"You are excited. STUPID SLUTTY BITCH, you should be scared, not acting like the WHORE you are." he says.

This scares me, you have never talked down to me before. I get wetter.

you say in disgust "stupid bitch, you will learn."

You pull your hand out of my pussy and shove them in my mouth

"Clean my fingers SLUT!" you growl. I lick them clean.

You work the knife, under my shirt and make a small cut in it. You put down the knife, and rip the shirt enough to expose my breasts. I am stunned, and understand why you picked this outfit. You roughly play with my breasts for a minute.

I moan and squirm and say "Please."

You grab my nipple and pull hard. Not the slightly painful pull that you usually use during four play, as hard and rough as you ever have. I gasp, the pain has dampened my excitement.

"That was not a yes or no. We are not here for your pleasure slut. You are mine to rape and use." You say.

You again stick two fingers in my pussy to confirm that I am not as turned on. "Good. Now for the rest of your first lesson".

You rip the rest of my shirt off, and quickly cut and rip my skirt off, I am shocked by this sudden violence to my cloths.

You pull my ass checks apart and rub your wet finger on the rim of my ass hole.

"I am going to fuck your ass hard. I am going to use the slightest amount of your juices as lube, only because I don't want to hurt myself. This will hurt, it is a lesson about who is in charge."

I squirm, I can't help it. Your words excite me. Again you chuckle.

You press the tip of your cock against my ass, just pushing enough for me to feel the pressure. I realize as you push gently that this is indeed going to hurt. You spank me hard, and tell my that it excites you to see your bright red mark on my ass. You are excited about the pain I am about to receive.

You tell me to relax enough to take it, because if I cause you any pain I will be strapped like this for a very long time and you will fuck my ass with more lube, and it will still hurt. You will make sure not to cum, because you will save that for my mouth which you will fuck hard and get pleasure from making me gag until I can't breathe.

You grab my hair pull it hard and ask if I understand, I nod yes. You slap my other ass check. This whole time you have kept the head of your cock pushed up against my ass so I feel the painful pressure.

"Take it!" you growl.

I try and relax my ass so you can push in, I loosen it a little and you push deep inside of me until your balls are up against my pussy. It hurts so bad, I feel like my ass is being torn. I try and pull away but the restraints give me nowhere to go. You laugh and push in hard. You cock is rock hard, there is no lube and I just want it back out. You keep laughing.

Your cock is throbbing in my ass. Knowing that this excites you so much is humiliating. It hurts, every throb is a little more painful.

I feel betrayed by my body, because it hurts and yet my pussy is still wet. As if you sense what I am thinking you reach down and roughly thrust two fingers into my pussy to see how wet I am. You chuckle, and I know you have that look on your face that scares me. I shudder.

You slowly start to pull out, I gasp in relief and you slam your cock back in. More pain, again you keep it shoved deep. A demonstration of your complete control. your dick is up my ass, and you are taking your pleasure. There is nothing even remotely about my pleasure. You try to push it in deeper, grab my hips and try to pull me further on you. But there is no deeper.

Again, you slowly start to pull out. You pull out beyond where you did the first time. I start to feel hope, maybe you are pulling out to get more lube. You slam your cock back inside deep. I try to move away from the pain, but can't. You laugh, my face burns. You remove my blindfold.

I look up and notice there is a mirror in front of me, you can see all the emotions and shame on my face. The tears start, I don't think it is possible but I can feel you grow even harder in my ass.

You smile at me, and I am afraid. While looking in my eyes in the mirror, you so slowly start to pull out again. I know what is coming and you can see the desperation in my eyes,

I start saying no and begging you not to, your smile only gets bigger the instant before you give the hardest thrust into my tight ass. I scream. You hold it even longer as you look into my eyes. It finally occurs to me that you are not going to let up until I submit and look away. I do.

You start thrusting a little quicker, not quite as deep and every thrust is a tiny bit less painfully. You grab my hips and pull me towards you with every thrust.

The pain slowly turns to pleasure and I start trying to help with the thrusts. You tell me that I am being a good slut and maybe you will let me have an orgasm this weekend after all. You stiffen and cum in my ass, you cum long and hard. You lay on my back to recover. You release me from the chair. You stick your tongue deep down my throat. It is small, but I know you love me.

You take me to the bathroom, cuff me to the toilet paper dispenser and tell me I have two minutes to take care of myself. After my two minutes are up, you release my hands and watch me wipe. I am humiliated. You smile.

After I am done, you move us to the bed and cuff my hands to the headboard. You lay down next to me and pull me roughly to you. You start to snore, and I come to the realization that I am not going to get an orgasm. I cry myself to sleep.

I am woken up to the feel of a vibrator on my clit, you tell me to remember I only get to say yes and no, and only when I am spoken too.

You ask if I want an orgasm, I start to say please, then remember to say yes. You push the vibrator deep into my clit and roughly stick threes finger up my pussy. I fuck them as I come fast and hard. You pull out the vibe and fingers, and pull me out of bed. I am confused and unsatisfied, I need multiple orgasms at this point.

You cuff my hands back to my collar and run a bath and have me get into it, this is again slightly humiliating, because I can't get in and out without your help. Just as I relax a little in the tub, you roughly slap my breast and tell me this bath is only for you to make my body clean and ready for your next violation.

You tell me to stand up, and you help me bend over as you soap up my ass and pussy. You rinse me off. You pull me out of the tub, and roughly slap my other breast. I gasp in shock. I know that this was just because you want both of them red.

You take me back over to the chairs where you violated my ass and tell me to bend over, as you bend to restrain me realize I *cannot* do that again, I pull away quickly and run to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. As I go to lock the door, I realize it does not have a lock.

I can hear you laughing outside the door as you say, "I was hoping you would fight me."

I am both turned on and scared.