Weekend Away Ch. 04

Story Info
Tony and Angie really enjoy their last day.
2.3k words
4.03
12.3k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65.

Sunday

I was in paradise. I was surrounded by dancing buxom beauties, all of whom are as naked as the day they were born. Then out of the group of goddesses two began approaching me. One was a mature blonde bombshell with a round heart shaped ass, large full perky breasts and sexy legs; and the other was a brunette teen with perky C cup tits and long toned legs. They gave me the sexiest smiles I'd ever seen as they walked closer and closer, swinging their amazing hips with each step.

Once just a few feet from me they turned to each other and began kissing. At first it was just a slow kiss that quickly developed into a full blown make out session. After they broke their kiss with those sexy smiles they turned back to me and slowly dropped to their hands and knee and crawled the few feet that separated us.

When they reached me they each started at my toes and kissed their way up my legs to my hard cock. They then began a slow pleasurable torture as they slide their wet amazing mouths up and down the sides of my aching cock. Just when I'm sure I'll either explode or go insane one of them wraps their tight lips around the head and begin sucking.

As that spectacular mouth slid over my cock my vision began to darken. First the room we were in faded away then the naked dancers faded into the darkness and then all I saw was blackness. It took me a moment to realize I was now looking at the dark ceiling of the hotel room and that it had all just been a dream. But if it was just a dream why did I still feel a mouth on my cock?

When my brain fully woke up I realized that though it had been a dream there was someone under the covers sucking my morning wood. I let her continue to do what she was doing. For such a short amount of time Angie had come a long way, she was taking every last centimeter of my cock into her mouth and into her throat. She seemed to be trying to face fuck herself on my cock so I figured I could help her out a little; I grabbed her head through the covers with both hands and started forcing her head down on my cock as I thrust my cock up into her tight throat.

For the next several minutes the room filled with the *glk* *glk* *glk* sounds of my cock fucking her amazing throat. Well with me fucking her throat as fast as I could it didn't take me long to reach a point of no return. As I started cumming I held her head down with my cock as far down her throat as it would go as I filled her stomach with my load. After the very last drop of my cum was shot from my balls I collapsed back o the bed as she pulled off me gasping for breath, "God Angie that was amazing babe."

She crawls out from under the blankets, "Thanks stud I really enjoyed that."

It wasn't Angie's face smiling up at me, "Jessica! How did you get in here? Where's Angela?"

At that moment the light over the chair came on. After a few moments, and a lot of blinking, my eyes adjusted to the light and I looked over to the chair and sitting there butt naked was Brad and equally nude, kneeling between his legs sucking his huge cock was my beautiful Angie. She pulled off his cock to turn to me and waved with a huge grin on her face, "Hi babe."

I admit I just laid there stunned for much longer than I probably should have as my girlfriend slobbered all over Brad's cock; but can you blame me, I was woken by what I thought was my girl sucking my cock only to find out it is someone else and my girl is slurping on another man's junk, how would you react?

When I finally returned to my senses I turned to Jessica, "How the fuck did all this come about?"

"Simple really Angie texted me and asked if we wanted to have a little fun so we came over and I got to suck on this," she smiled as she stroked my hardening cock, "and my hubby gets his big ol' cock sucked by your little girlfriend."

"This is so messed up," I laughed.

The way Jessica was leaning to watch Angie suck her husband as she jerked my cock her big full tits were hanging right in my face so I took that as an invitation and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth. It took me awhile to fully harden again but eventually I was back at full strength. When Jessica saw I was ready for our next round she sat up, her nipple popping out of my sucking mouth, and turned to our partners, "Why don't you two come join us on the bed?"

I watched as Angie pulled off Brad's cock giving it a kiss on the tip before standing up. It was more than a little weird seeing Brad's hard thick cock pointing right at me as he walked toward the bed. Angie sat on the bed next to me and leaned over and gave my cock a quick suck and kiss, "I hope my favorite friend isn't too tired for me."

"Never babe," I grinned and kissed her on the cheek, "he'll always be ready for my sexy little slut."

Brad just stood next to the bed his cock still pointing right at me. For just a split second I had the urge to lean over and take that huge slab of man meat in my mouth, but with a shake of my head I quickly pushed that thought out of my head. My lingering stare at his cock thankfully went unnoticed because he was too busy watching our sexy women share a kiss.

For the next several minutes we both just watched as the girls practically attacked each others' mouths. I can't remember ever seeing a more erotic sight than that of these two women's mouth watering tits pressing together as they made out. I imagine if they had continued on like that for much longer Brad and I would have both blown our loads without even touching our cocks. But thankfully, or unfortunately I'm not sure which, they did break their spectacular kiss before anything got out of hand.

Without saying a word Jessica positioned all of us the way she wanted us. She had Angie lay down on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Brad she had stand next to the bed near Angie's head, it didn't take much imagination to figure out where that was heading, no pun intended. As for myself she had me kneel between Angie's legs; she grabbed my hard cock and began rubbing the head over Angie's asshole causing Angie to look up with a worried look on her face,

"Don't worry sweetie I was just teasing," Jessica laughed before moving my cock up to her pussy, "Ok boys her holes are all yours."

That was all the encouraging we needed, with one quick thrust I was balls deep in Angie's perfect little pussy and Brad had nearly half his thick shaft in her mouth just as quick. As we fucked Angie's pussy and mouth Jessica licked and sucked at her engorged clit or at her rock hard nipples. Little by little Brad managed to get more and more of his cock into Angie's mouth and throat until he finally bottomed out. It was both disturbing and and extremely arousing seeing the way Angie's throat bulged as Brad's thick cock worked its way in and out of her.

To be honest I am still surprised Angie was able to take that huge cock like she did. As we approached our orgasms Brad and I both sped up our efforts to the point that the sound of our bodies slapping together were louder than all of our moans. Jessica must have really enjoyed watching little Angie getting roughly spit roasted because she was the first of us to succumb to pleasure building in the room as she brought herself to a screaming orgasms as she worked her fingers over her clit.

Watching Jessica finger herself to an orgasm and writhe on the bed next to us was just too much for me and I blew my load into Angie's gushing pussy. After the first blast of my cum into her pussy Angie let out what probably would have been a ear-splitting scream if she wasn't gagged by Brad's monster cock as she squirted all over my cock and balls. Brad lasted maybe five or ten more thrusts into her sucking mouth before letting out a loud bellow as he started shooting his load.

His first shot was so large that Angie had to pull away from his spurting cock to keep from drowning in his spunk. Angie laid there coughing up cum as Brad fired rope after rope of thick cum all over her face, tits, stomach and everywhere else. There was so much of his cum by the time he finally stopped that I'm surprised the whole room, not to mention the rest of us, wasn't completely drenched in his baby batter.

For the next two minutes or so we all just panted as we tried to catch our breath not saying a word until Jessica decided to break the silence by gasping, "Well that was a fun way to get our morning exercise."

As we were all laughing Angie pulled me on top of her into a kiss before I could react. I wanted to push away from her and the thick coating of Brad's cum all over her but the way she had her arms and legs wrapped around me I couldn't. Part of me wanted to be sick as I felt myself get covered in cum and as I tasted his cum still on her lips, but another small part of me didn't mind because I was sharing a deep embrace with the woman I loved.

She must have forgotten her current state because when she broke the kiss and saw the cum now covering my body she got a shocked look on her face and turned bright red, "Oh shit Tony I'm so sorry I just needed to kiss you so bad and forgot I was covered in sperm."

I didn't know how to respond so I just shrugged and gave her another quick peck on the lips before climbing off her. Damn did Brad cum a fucking lot, I now had a cummy covering over most of my body and Angie was still coated in the stuff. Brad seeing my current predicament laughed and said, "Sorry kid didn't mean to give you a cum bath too."

"What's done is done," I simply responded.

"Yeah Brad has always had huge loads but ever since he started taking that new supplement 'Mega Load' damn does he shoot a lot," Jessica laughed as she scooped a glob of her husband's cum off Angie's dripping tit and licked it clean.

"Why don't you two go shower off my spunk," Brad said, "and we can all meet out front to get breakfast."

"Good idea," was all I said before getting in the shower and quickly scrubbed every inch of my body until I was a hundred percent sure I was clean of every last drop of his sperm. When I got out of the shower Brad and Jessica were both gone and Angie was still lying on the bed covered in cum. I just watched for a few moments as I watched her lick globs of cum off herself. When she saw me watching her she scooped up another big glob on her finger then held it out to me and smiled, "Do you want a taste?"

For just the tiniest of moments I thought about going to her and sucking that cum covered finger clean but again forced it out just as fast, "God no! I got more of a taste than I would ever want during that kiss."

She put her hand down and the smile disappeared and then sounding like she was near tears, "Tony I am so so sorry for that."

I felt bad when I heard her tone, "Angie baby it's ok we were all caught up in the moment and you wanted to kiss your boyfriend and acted on that need without thinking. Please don't get upset, I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes babe I'm sure."

"I would hug you right now but... well you know," she smiled as she looked down at herself. After that she took a shower, as long as she was in there I think she licked up as much as she could before actually cleaning up.

As soon as we were both dressed we met up with Jessica and Brad and their sons for breakfast. After breakfast we exchanged contact info and said our good byes, promising to keep in contact in the future.

We each went to our rooms and packed our stuff and met down by my car before checking out and hitting the road. About an hour into our 4 hour drive I looked over at Angela as she watched the landscape go by her window. I'm not sure what made me do it but I just blurted out, "I love you Angie."

"I love you too," she said with a huge smile on her face, then moved over to kiss me. When she broke the kiss she gave me another smile before bending over and unzipping my pants and wrapping her lips around my hard cock.

As Angie gave me road head and I tried to keep the car on the road two things kept going through my head; "I love this woman with all my heart" and "this had been the best weekend of my life."