Weekend by the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
A young couple, the inn keeper and the gardeners.
4.8k words
4.33
33.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lakeside Guesthouse was owned and operated by a tall, well-built man of 45 named Carter. It was a little out of the way though and didn't do much business. There was a small room in the basement where Reg, the local handyman/gardener, lived in exchange for watching reception sometimes and keeping up the grounds and gardens.

Carter tossed his boat keys in the draw and slapped old Reg on the back, interrupting The Odd Couple on TV.

"Who owns the car, Reg?"

"Customers. Some dude and a pretty young blonde. I put them upstairs in three."

"Good. How long?"

"Just for the night."

Carter went into the kitchen to check on supplies for dinner and breakfast." Where's Toby?" he called out.

"Gone to town. He should be back soon," Reg called back.

Toby was Reg's son. He was a 24 year old giant with the mind of a child who shared the small room in the basement and mowed lawns and did all the heavy work for his father.

The guesthouse had four rooms - two downstairs and two upstairs with a view across the lake. Carter occupied room one because in the ten years he had owned the place it had never been full. Reg was watching TV in the office but there was also a huge open dining and living room on the ground floor, and upstairs there was another sitting room that opened to a balcony that was actually suspended above water. The grounds of the property were expansive and resembled a lightly timbered park, kept immaculately groomed by Reg and Toby.

"My god, this is beautiful," Catherine called to her husband. She had found the balcony and was looking out across the lake.

Ash approached and put his arms around her from behind. She leant back against him and he nuzzled her neck. "Looks like we've got the floor to ourselves too." He felt her tits and her hands closed over his in slight protest. His erection was pressing into her back.

"And what's got into you all of a sudden?" she asked. "Hey, you can't undress me out here." He was pulling her dress from her shoulders and she clutched at it with her arms folding across her breasts.

"Why? There's no one else here. Or are you worried that old guy might see you?"

"Well he might walk in any minute. This is a common area," Catherine pointed out.

"So what if he does. I like showing you off," Ash went on, kissing his wife's shoulder and neck.

"But you said we're not going to do anything like that anymore."

"Well, I don't mean we should 'do anything' - just maybe some teasing. Maybe you could wear something revealing at dinner tonight. What do you think?"

Catherine didn't answer. She held to the top of her dress, keeping it from falling away from her breasts, and remained leaning back against her husband while he ground his cock into her bottom.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked again. "Do you want to wear something to show off your titties tonight?"

"You know I will if you want me to," Catherine replied softly. "It's up to you if you want to show me to other men. You know that!"

"Yeah, I know that," Ash said warmly as he fixed her shoulder straps back into place. He then felt up under the front of her dress and found she was wet between the legs. He kissed her as he fingered her and she moaned softly into his mouth. So he took her into their room and fucked her.

There was a knock at the door when he was fixing his clothes back into place. Catherine's dress was on the floor and she was completely naked on the bed. She pulled the sheet to cover herself.

"Hello there. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Carter - your host. If there's anything you need don't hesitate, and dinner will be about half an hour."

Carter shook the guy's hand and nodded to the blonde woman in bed. He could see from her hair and from the way she was holding onto the sheet that she had nothing on and that she had just been seen to.

"Half his luck," he said to himself as he went back downstairs to the kitchen and dinner preparations.

****

When the couple came downstairs half an hour later the woman had on a sky blue stretch cotton halter-neck dress that hugged her slender body. It ended mid-thigh and there were no panty lines. She was also quite obviously braless with her, probably B-cup, tits sitting firmly but wobbling and jiggling about as she walked.

Carter lifted his eyes from her tits and met her blush, and as she lowered her eyes he looked her up and down once more, appreciating her lovely firm looking ass as she turned to take her seat.

The guy had been busy looking at the antique photographs framed on the wall. "These are amazing," he said, thumbing back over his shoulder as he turned around.

"Yeah - they're from around the turn of the last century. You should have a look around the village before you leave tomorrow. You can still see the old wharf and some of those buildings."

Carter was pouring wine as he spoke, and watching the wife's nipples firm up. They had been visible before but still obviously soft and relaxed. As he watched they firmed to hard little points and he could even see the texture of the areola through the thin fabric.

Carter of course ate in the kitchen with Reg and Toby, and left the guests with the main dining room. He checked on them regularly though and after dinner he ended up staying for a glass of wine. Reg and Toby had gone to bed early, as they always did, and it was nice to have company.

"How about some music?" Ash asked after a third bottle of wine had been opened.

Carter tuned through the few radio stations. "What sort?"

"That's it - perfect!" Ash called to some slow dance music and he took his wife in his arms and danced into the middle of the big open room.

Carter sat on the sofa and watched them sway cheek to cheek through a couple of songs. "Come on, your turn," the guy then said and ushered Catherine forth.

Carter immediately accepted the invitation and claimed her. She was warm and smelled beautiful. Her skin was like silk and the feel of her bare back sent a pulse of blood to his cock, which subsequently firmed against her hip.

He was only wearing a thin t-shirt himself so the feel of her tits against his chest didn't help. And then as he pulled her closer her thighs parted against one of his and he could feel the heat from her pussy through his jeans.

The guy had kicked back on the sofa and didn't appear too concerned, and Catherine had surrendered to Carter's hold and rested submissively against him. And holding her as close as he was, his arm was all the way around her and his fingers were pressed into the side of her breast. He could feel the soft roundness of it quite distinctly but he was afraid to move his fingers and had to resist the urge to actually feel her up.

They danced through three or four songs before the news came on the radio and broke the trance Catherine had fallen into. She could feel the thickness of the cock pressed against her belly and she knew she was wet between the legs again. She wondered if her husband was going to want her to go any further but he seemed to be dosing off.

"I think we had better go to bed. It's been a long day," she explained to their host, and she followed her husband upstairs, just glancing back once to find the man looking at her legs.

"Good night," she said sweetly. "Thank you for the dance."

****

"It really is beautiful here," Catherine said to her husband as she sat there in bed watching the morning sun glisten from the lake.

"That was a good feed last night too," Ash suggested, yawning and sitting up as well.

"Well, why don't we just stay here?" Catherine asked. "I wouldn't mind a nice peaceful few days here instead of the resort."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes - why not? We could see what's in the village. Maybe some nice restaurants. It's got to be set up for tourists with a lake as beautiful as that."

"Well, I guess we could," Ash agreed. "We could just drop off the planet for a few days I suppose. To hell with work eh!"

Catherine snuggled up. "I would really make it worth your while if you don't tell anyone where we are and if you leave that phone turned off."

"Hmm - really worth my while eh?" Ash kissed his wife softly. "And what if I wanted to show you off some more?"

She moaned into his mouth. "If you want to you can show me off."

"How about letting that guy from last night have a look at these this morning then?" Ash went on, feeling his wife's breasts.

"Okay," she said, panting a little as another kiss ended. "What should I wear?"

"Your white blouse with the top buttons undone. The plain one that opens up nicely, and without a bra. And maybe with a short skirt and some classic white panties. We could let him have a look at those too - just for a tease."

"Oh, you mean like those two road worker men yesterday?"

"What! You knew?"

"Of course I did."

"But you were asleep!"

"Ash - honey - I'm never that asleep!"

"Hmm - I'd better go see if we can have the room for the weekend," Ash suggested and he quickly dressed and went down to the office.

He stayed chatting with the guy until Catherine appeared at the top of the stairs in her little chequered skirt and white blouse. He could see her nipples through the fabric and the guy, Carter, was standing there with his mouth hanging open as she walked down the stairs.

Catherine walked right over to Ash and he put his arm around her. Looking down at her he could see a bare breast through the open blouse, and as good mornings' were exchanged and breakfast was discussed he gathered the fabric at her side in his fingers and opened the blouse even more.

Carter's eyes had flashed down a few times. "Or I could serve your breakfast upstairs on the balcony if you like," he suggested.

His eyes lowered again and his head tilted slightly. Catherine was blushing and Ash nuzzled her neck, deliberately looking away so the guy could have a little freedom.

"Would you like to eat upstairs, sweetheart?" he asked, perhaps overdoing the smooching a bit but he could see the guy was staring directly at a bare tit.

****

Later, at breakfast, their eager host took several opportunities to enjoy the view over Catherine's shoulder. He was getting more and more bold and Ash met his glance at one point where they both understood what was happening. Then when Catherine was in the bathroom and the guy returned to clear the table Ash took a deep breath and spoke as evenly as he could manage.

"I don't mind if you enjoy looking at her," he started. And when the guy looked up Ash smiled.

"At first it was a matter of getting used to it because of the way she turns heads. Then I started enjoying the fact that she's mine and every other guy wants her. Now it's - well, arousing I guess - to be blunt."

"I know what you mean," Carter said, as cool as you like. "I've even done a bit of swinging with some of my ex-girlfriends."

"No shit? So have we!"

"Yeah, it's an amazing feeling watching your woman being looked over by another guy, isn't it? Even if it doesn't go any further than that it's certainly arousing!"

Catherine returned from the bathroom and sat down. That time Carter blatantly looked down her front and when she looked up he winked and she turned bright red.

"It's all right, sweetheart, we were just talking about showing our ladies off and it seems our host has done some of that himself."

"Oh?" Catherine uttered, peering up again and still blushing.

"Nice tits," Carter said to her, still as cool as.

"Thank you," she answered, looking down at herself and fiddling nervously with the front of her blouse before looking up again.

"May I?" Carter said to Ash as he motioned with his hand, and Ash nodded while Catherine's eyes widened and she sucked in a breath as the guy slipped his hand down her blouse and felt her left breast.

Catherine started panting immediately as he squeezed it and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Awesome," the guy said, grinning over at Ash.

He then released Catherine's tit as suddenly as he had groped it and collected the last of the things from breakfast.

"There's a sandy beach and a good spot for swimming on the property. It's very private, only you might see old Reg and his son, Toby, working on the grounds.

"Don't take too much notice of Toby - he's a little bit backward - just a big kid and very friendly, though difficult to get a word out of.

"And I have a boat if you feel like having a look at the village. It's a nice little cruise - only about fifteen minutes. Anytime you want, just let me know."

"Thanks," Ash said as he left the room.

Catherine was still in shock at being felt up like that. The sensation had gone directly to her belly and tingled between her legs.

"I can't believe he just did that," she said to her husband. "Oh my god!"

"Well, let's go and see about this sandy beach and see if that old guy wants a look too," Ash said with a grin. "It's warm enough for a swim."

Catherine changed into a bikini and sundress. She strolled around the gardens with her husband and then across the lawn to the edge of the water and a small beach of sand with the ripples of crystal clear water lapping gently ashore.

She took off her sundress and laid out on a towel. There were a few boats on the lake and in the distance there was some water skiing. The beach was totally secluded from the road, being behind the house and otherwise surrounded by trees. After a while one of the gardeners appeared. He was a tall, well-built man of perhaps mid-twenties. He was actually quite gorgeous, Catherine thought.

"That must be Toby," Ash suggested.

He was watering plants in the garden and frequently looking over. He had a huge smile on his face.

Ash took the tanning lotion and rubbed some into Catherine's shoulders.

"Do you want to take your top off?" he whispered into her neck.

The big guy was close enough to hear if he'd spoken out loud. There was still a big stupid grin pasted on his face and he was constantly looking over.

"Go on, sweetheart - let him have a look."

"Okay," Catherine uttered softly, and she pulled the string behind her back and behind her neck and pulled her bikini top from beneath her body. She then got up onto her knees feeling her face heat with redness as the man looked at her breasts.

Reg adjusted his binoculars from the kitchen window and focused on the blonde woman's tits. She had her arms raised as she fixed a hair band that had slipped. Then she bent to her hands and knees to straighten her towel with her tits wobbling about beneath her body.

Reg checked his boy and saw that he had stopped work and stood looking directly at her as well. He swung back to the woman and found her lying on her back with her tits flattening on her chest and her nipples erect.

Ash waved and the big guy's grin broadened and he waved back.

"Well, you certainly got his attention, sweetheart."

"Is he still looking?"

"Yeah, he sure is!"

Toby went back to watering but stayed close and continued to stare at Catherine. When Ash went in for a swim he came even closer and Catherine smiled at him, which caused him to go with the full face grin again and to wave.

He was obviously harmless and although he was blatantly staring at Catherine's breasts she felt at ease.

"It's a nice day isn't it?" she called over to him and he nodded and gave the big grin again, then his eyes moved to her legs. He had worked his way directly in front of her and she had her knees slightly apart.

After checking what he was doing for a moment his gaze returned to her crotch and Catherine felt her belly tingling again as she noticed the size of his package. The outline of his penis was obvious in the leg of his shorts. It was huge.

When Ash returned from his swim Toby moved on and Catherine put her dress back on with Ash refusing to let her have her bikini top. She spent the rest of the morning on the balcony with a book while Ash slept.

****

Carter took them to the village for lunch at a bar and on the way back he let Catherine have a drive of the boat but stayed close behind her. She found herself leaning back against him and looking over at her husband. She liked how firm his body was and the feel of his rather large hand resting upon her side. She wanted him to lift his hand and feel her breast again but with the slight movement he was making his thumb would barely press beneath and that was all.

Rather than returning to the guesthouse the men decided to anchor off shore and have a swim. They stripped down to shorts and dived in. They both resurfaced and looked back waiting for Catherine to dive in too. She took a breath and lifted her sundress off, baring her breasts again. She then waited a moment while Carter had a look at them.

"Yeah - very nice," he said and she felt herself blushing.

Then she dived in and surfaced between the two men, and they both moved close. Ash gathered her feet as she floated on her back and she found Carter's head at her shoulder. Her breasts were exposed upon the surface of the water and she watched Carter examine them while her husband gathered the sides of her bikini pants and pulled them from her legs.

Catherine kept a thin landing strip and otherwise her pussy was smoothly shaved. She remained floating on her back while the men remained either side of her, both touching her gently and drifting along with her. Ash had tossed her bikini pants into the boat and suddenly Carter tossed his shorts in as well.

"It's only fair," he said with a grin. He then floated on his back and his erection surfaced. It was cut with a tapered head and not overly long but extremely thick.

Catherine was biting her lip as she stared at it – wondering how it was going to feel inside of her.

When a hand started moving along her inner thigh though, she pushed away from the men and swam around to the other side of the boat. It was nice to swim nude - a little naughty, but nice.

Before long the men were back in the boat though, and she eventually had to return. She climbed back aboard and accepted the towel Carter handed her. She dried her body then stood facing him while drying her hair.

"Should I leave my pants off and just put my dress on?" she asked.

Carter grinned. "That would be nice."

Ash was sitting back watching with an erection tenting his shorts.

Catherine had to reach for her dress and in doing that she bent over. And Carter leant around to have a look in behind her legs, and she glanced back over her shoulder and waited a moment while he had a look at her like that – wondering if he was going to mount her. But another boat was approaching so she pulled her dress on and sat with her husband while Carter started the boat and headed back.

****

After dinner that night Catherine found herself being passed back and forth for dances again. She'd had a few glasses of wine and was feeling light headed. Ash eventually came to what she expected.

"It would be good if you let him fuck you," he whispered as they swayed to some soft music.

Catherine had been thinking about it all afternoon and evening and had planned what she wanted to do.

"Okay," she uttered softly in response to her husband's desires. "But there's something I'd like to try that we've never done before."

"And what's that?" Ash asked, kissing her hair.

"I'd like to actually sleep with you both. In bed together for the whole night."

"What? Not with any bi stuff!"

"No - of course not. I mean with me in the middle and you both having me."

"Oh - okay. Sounds like fun. Do you want to tell him or should I?"

"Well, I'm not going to ask him!" Catherine said in horror. "If you want other men to have me is up to you to ask them."

She gave her husband a parting kiss and added, "I'll be upstairs in bed waiting for whoever wants to have sex with me."

She then flashed a smile at Carter, who looked confused and just waved as she hurried past and up the stairs.

12