Weekend Camping

Story Info
A girl alone in the woods.....or is she?
1.4k words
3.48
51k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers

With the weekend promising to be sunny and clear, Tara had planned an overnight trip to the local state park. After an uneventful drive to the park, she got out and started setting up camp. The pop tent went up in minutes, with the last stake going into the ground just as the sun hit the horizon. She gathered some sticks and branches, started a small fire and opened a beer. Being in the wilderness had always been an escape for her; while the other girls at school were shopping or at the local bar, Tina was camping alone. She enjoyed the solitude of her own thoughts, away from the hassle of day to day life. She also enjoyed the freedom of being able to go hike where she wanted, exploring all the little-known creeks and ponds in the park. Realizing her beer was empty, Tina retrieved another one.

The plan tonight was to hit the rack early so she could get up with the sun, hike to small pond a few miles away and enjoy the day sunning and skinny dipping. In all her years camping she had never seen another person at that pond. She made a few sm'ores, and drank another beer before heading to bed.

Waking the next morning, Tina had TO GO!! She had forgotten to pee before going to bed, and now she was bursting. Unzipping the tent flap, she put on her sandals and, with only a long t-shirt on, walked about a dozen steps from her tent. She hurriedly squatted and spread her feet apart so as not to splash them. She closed her eyes as she relieved herself, enjoying the sun's rays on her fa-

"Looks like you really had to go"

"What the hell...," Tina said, standing up and turning around in one swift motion, forgetting that she was still peeing. "What are you doing out here," she asked the man standing about ten feet away from her? "How long have you been watching me?"

"Long enough to know you really had to pee," the stranger said, slowly walking towards her.

Tara began backing up, trying to decipher the stranger's intent. He appeared to be about 25 to 30, with a small build, but by no means skinny. His brown hair was plain, as were the rest of his features. His arms were heavily tattooed, and Tara could tell he was an outdoorsman by the way he dressed.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," the stranger said. "I just try to appreciate a beautiful sight when I see one." With that, he turned and walked off.

Unsure if she should say anything, Tara remained silent, biting her lip and edging closer to the bottle of mace sitting in her purse, in the tent. Once she had it in hand, she scanned the surrounding woods for signs of the stranger, but saw no movement aside from the occasional squirrel.

Despite being on edge, Tara packed up her campsite and quickly headed to her car. After dropping off her tent and other belongings, she stuck the can of mace in her back pocket and headed back out. Every few minutes she would stop and scan the woods, the feeling of being watched never totally going away from that morning. After an hour or so she arrived, the beauty of the small pond forcing her to stop and appreciate it. After she listened and scanned the woods around her to ensure no one was around, she slipped out of her jeans and t-shirt. Taking her bra off, she hid them at the base of a nearby tree. She looked over her body, as though inspecting it for something, admiring her 5'4" frame. Gravity had not yet taken its toll on her boobs, healthy 36DD that they were, and they often drew the eye of men when she was out and about. Moving down to her pussy, she glanced at the small brown bush starting to form there, not as soft and smooth as she preferred. Had she been getting any lately she'd have shaved again, but had let it slide during the absence of sex. Finishing the review of her body, she dashed off toward the pond.

After swimming around a bit, she decided to lie out on the shore and work on her tan. Her naked body stretched out on her towel, she proceeded to doze off. When she woke up, she sensed a presence over her before she opened her eyes. When she opened them, the face of the stranger was looking back at her. Turning her head to see how far away her jeans were, he pounced on her, pinning her arms to side. As she struggled to get away, it dawned on her that he was naked, too. He must have been watching her for a while!! She tried to kick at his groin, but he was positioning his weight so she could hardly move at all. He began kissing her, biting her bottom lip and using his one free hand to knead her breast. His hands were rough, weathered, and scratched her sensitive nipples. She tried again to free her hands, turning her head away from his lips and prying tongue. It was no use, he was too strong.

He started using his knees to open her legs, digging them into her inner thighs until she had to open them. She could feel his hard manhood pressing against her pussy, trying to enter her. She thrust her hips again, trying to buck him off of her, but it did no good. He stopped now and looked at her, smiling as he saw the fear in her eyes. No words were necessary; she knew what was going to happen. No one was around, these woods were deserted. Screaming was no good, so she stayed silent.

Having caught his breath, he moved her hands over her head, using just one of his to pin both of hers above her head. His other hand moved to his throbbing cock, aiming it towards her pussy. As he guided it in, he realized she was wet, ENJOYING THIS! That was all the incentive needed. One sharp thrust and he was in, his balls resting against her asshole. She let out a gasp, part pain, part pleasure, and tried not to cry. Embarrassed as she was, she was enjoying it. Her pussy was dripping with girl juice, and she was enjoying being controlled by this man. She lay still as he thrust in to her, his cock stretching her delightfully wide. She allowed a moan to escape her lips, and tried to thrust her pussy toward him. The stranger, meanwhile, continued to fuck her at a steady pace for a few minutes. He began breathing quicker and she knew he was cumming when he grunted and thrust into her deeply, shooting his cum in to her.

Still gripping her hands, he relaxed against her chest, taking a nipple in to his mouth. He bit it hard, causing Tara to cry out in pain. He lay there for a while, until his cock slipped out of her, cum coming out with it, dripping down to her asshole. Rising to his knees, he used his free hand to point his cock toward her body. She wasn't sure what he was doing until she felt a warm liquid hitting her chest. He was peeing on her! She struggled to move until she realized she was enjoying it. Enjoying the warmth of his piss running over her tits, down to her belly button and her cum-filled pussy. The warmth stopped, so she looked down to see him squeezing the tip of his cock. When he released it, a stream of piss hit her in the face. She closed her mouth so she wouldn't have to taste it, but was forced to open it when he aimed it towards her nose! She couldn't breathe....what was she supposed to do. She opened her mouth to take a breath, pleading with the stranger to let her breathe, and his stream resided. The smell of pee filled her nostrils, she could taste it in her mouth, it was stinging her eyes.

"Close your eyes, and don't open them for five minutes or I'll kill you," the stranger said.

"OK," Tara said, clinching her eyes closed and turning her head to the side. The stranger's weight left her body, and she lay there trying to count to 1000. When she opened her eyes he was gone, and only the smell of piss and the soreness of the pussy was left to remind her of what had happened.

mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers