Weekend Camping With Pat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It stopped raining," I said, "Wanna take a moonlight stroll?"

"Sure," she smiled, "I have to take a pee anyway."

"How sexy is that?" I laughed, "I was wondering where the little boys room was myself."

"First of all," she giggled, running her hands up and down my cock, "you'd have to go to a big boys room. And pick a spot; we're close to nature this weekend."

Pat led me part way down the small hill we were on and stopped and squatted. I held her hand to help steady her as she peed. "Thanks," she said as I helped her up, "do you have to go?"

"Anywhere?" I asked.

She grabbed my cock and pointed it. "I always wanted to do this," she giggled. I peed while she held my cock for me.

"That's better," she said as we turned and walked hand in hand back up the hill, "now I feel like I could handle something back inside me again."

"Like this?" I asked, sliding my hand down under her ass and a couple fingers into her pussy.

"That's nice," she moaned as my fingers slid in and out of her cunt while we walked, "but I had in mind something bigger."

"If I did that," I replied, "we wouldn't be able to walk very far."

"Walking is overrated anyway," she grinned, "I much prefer the sort of exercising we've been doing today."

"Me too," I agreed.

"How about if we crawl?" she grinned, dropping to her hands and knees and waving her butt back and forth. I loved fucking under the stars and Pat looked wonderful on her hands and knees, waiting to be fucked.

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

She glanced back and grinned, "Why don't you start in my pussy and maybe we'll switch."

I found her pussy was still wet after all the fucking and sucking we'd been doing. As I mounted her my cock slid right in. "Of fuck!" I exclaimed, "after a full day of fucking, that still feels so fucking good. I love your pussy, baby."

"And I love your cock," she moaned as I started to slowly pump my cock in and out of her warm, wet pussy. We slowly fucked our way back up the hill towards the tent. The night air was cool but not so cold as to be uncomfortable. "Isn't it a great night for an outdoor fuck?" Pat sighed.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," I moaned, "the night air feels nearly as good as your pussy." She just moaned her agreement as she started to cum. I rammed my cock in deep and ground it in for her, reaching one hand around to stroke her clit and the other to grab a handful of tit. I had lost track of the number of times she had cum today, but this one was as big and juicy as her first. "You just love to cum, don' you, baby?" I asked when she finished.

"There's something about your cock," she replied, "that drives me crazy. I just can't get enough of it."

"I feel the same way about your pussy, baby," I replied. Actually I felt the same way about just about any pussy I could get my dick into but I wanted to make Pat feel special. I rammed my cock in and out several times good and hard. By that time we were almost back to the tent. "Do you want to go inside or stay out here and fuck some more?" I asked as I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her pussy.

"As much as I hate to say it," she replied, "I am getting tired. Perhaps we should go in for a night cap."

She crawled in ahead of me, spread open both the sleeping bag and her legs. Even after a full day of non stop fucking she still looked enticing. My cock was still hard so I crawled on top of her and slid it back inside her pussy where it belonged. The good thing about fucking the old fashioned way was we could make out while we fucked.

"Wasn't this the most perfect day ever?" Pat asked as I sucked her tits.

"I'd have a hard time arguing with that," I agreed. The only better day I'd spent fucking had been my afternoon with Gloria. "And what a better way to top it off than a goodnight orgasm."

"Yeah baby," she exclaimed, "fuck me hard and give me a load of good, hot cum to lull me to sleep."

I tossed her legs over my shoulders and started fucking her pretty darn good. My cock was flying in and out of her slippery, wet pussy. I reached down deep and willed myself to deliver her one last load of cum. Pat was cuming good and strong and I joined her, squirting a respectable load of cum. We both fell asleep, totally exhausted.

12