Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

She put her mouth on him again. She sucked him and licked him and tickled him with her tongue. Aztec was moaning and whimpering. He sounded almost like he was crying. She teased and tormented him. I wondered what that felt like for Aztec. He was obviously enjoying it immensely.

Katrina stood up and crawled onto the bed. She gripped Aztec's cock again as she straddled his body. I leaned forward so I could see every detail. She lowered herself to sit on his hips. His cock disappeared into her pussy.

Katrina looked over her shoulder at me. "Do you want to come and watch?"

I stood up and almost leaped toward the bed. Katrina told me to have a seat and get comfortable. She raised herself up and lowered herself back down. Aztec's cock slid in and out of her. I could feel my own pussy tingling and twitching as I watched him enter hers.

I realized that Aztec was staring up at me from the bed. It felt good. I felt erotic and sexy and alive. I started to fondle myself through my clothes. Almost without noticing, I started unbuttoning my shirt. I looked into Katrina's eyes and very deliberately took it off. I tossed it on the dresser with her clothes.

Katrina stopped moving and got off Aztec. She suggested they try a new position. She guided me to stand at the foot of the bed. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "Why don't you give us a show."

She got on her hands and knees on the bed with Aztec kneeling behind her. I couldn't see the action anymore, but I could see the expressions on both their faces when he put himself back inside her. I heard them both grunt as his cock slipped into her pussy. The sexual passion in the room seemed a tangible thing, flowing and throbbing through my body.

Aztec and Katrina were both watching me. I felt compelled to act. My hands reached to the closure on the bra I'd borrowed from Emily. My inhibitions were quickly melting away. I stared into Katrina's eyes, wondering what was going through her mind. My head was swimming. Aztec was thrusting hard against her. The bra dangled from my fingers, then dropped to the floor.

I could feel Aztec staring at my breasts. I was breathing hard, and my face was burning. My fingers were eagerly unzipping the tight skirt. I couldn't get it off fast enough. As it fell to my ankles, I was yanking down the g-string underneath. Aztec and Katrina were watching me as he plunged in and out of her pussy, both of them thrashing wildly. I was staring right back at them.

I was Crimson. I was a hot and erotic sex fiend. I stood in front of Aztec and MIchelle and pleasured myself for their enjoyment. My fingers slid in and out of my pussy as I watched them fuck in front of me. I furiously rubbed my clit. Aztec and I were looking at each other's faces when his whole body went rigid and started to tremble. I felt my own orgasm hit a moment later. The intensity was incredible. I nearly passed out. The whole world disappeared as I rocked on the edge of heaven.

When it was over, I could barely move. I had to sit down, so I went back to my chair. I felt like I'd just run the most wonderful marathon ever. All the tension seemed to be gone from my body and I was more relaxed than I'd ever been in my life. I looked over at Aztec. I was profoundly grateful that he had allowed me to watch. I felt perfectly comfortable being naked in front of him now. I felt so good, I could have stayed in that chair all night. Unfortunately, it was not to be.

At Emily's insistence, I was quickly dressed and out the door. As the door closed behind us, she softly said, "Bye, Billy. Let's do it again real soon, okay?"

We didn't speak very much during the drive home. I was still feeling the euphoria of the experience. It was hard to believe that I could have been so bold. The only thing Emily said to me during that ride was that I was definitely Michelle's sister.

When we'd pulled into their parking space, I started to get out, but Emily stopped me. She pulled Aztec's envelope from her purse and started counting. There was seven hundred dollars in there. She pulled my hand over into her lap and put two $100 bills into my hand. "He paid one hundred dollars extra when we arranged to have Laura watch, but I talked him into paying two hundred for you. Put it in your pocket. Just don't tell Laura or Michelle."

Back in the apartment, Emily put another two hundred into a box in one of the kitchen drawers. She told me that for every job, half always went to the house. They kept one bank account to pay the bills and a second account to pay for possible legal expenses or bail money.

"I still owe fifty dollars, but I don't have the right change. I'll make it up later. I've got three more dates scheduled tonight."

She said she needed to be at the next appointment in 45 minutes and was running behind. She grabbed up her purse and a jacket and left the apartment in a rush.

I stood in the empty living room, feeling profoundly changed. My whole life was suddenly different. My carefully planned future of housewife and mother was not as clear as it had been just twenty-four hours ago. New opportunities were opening to me and I didn't know whether or not I would take them.

The door opened up and Emily's impatient voice asked, "Are you coming?"

I grabbed my own jacket and hurried after her, grinning. "Soon," I whispered to myself. "Very soon."

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers
12