Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers

Now it was my turn. This was it. I got down on my knees, trying to be as smooth and sexy as Katrina. My face was inches away from her barely covered pussy. I took a deep breath. I was no longer afraid of what I was about to do, but I was nervous about doing it well. Aztec was paying for this show and I wanted to give him a good one. Katrina was a professional and I was sure she would do her part to make the action look and sound good, but I hoped she would be able to enjoy what I was doing as well. That would mean I was doing it right. Finally, I wanted to enjoy this myself. I was choosing a life of sexuality and eroticism. If I didn't enjoy the evening's activities, then this life wasn't for me.

I wasn't sure what to do first, so I decided to be bold. I pushed my face between her legs and pressed my lips against the thin cloth protecting Katrina's modesty. I could feel the shape of her pussy through the silk. I pushed my tongue out and explored that shape. For the first time in my life, I was licking a girl's pussy. The shocked and timid voices of my parents seemed to be whispering in the back of my mind, telling me that I was only licking her underwear, a neutral piece of clothing. I could still back out of this before the unthinkable happened. I refused to listen. I had listened to them for long enough and I knew exactly what I was doing.

I started removing the g-string. I did it the same way Katrina had, but I had less patience. Less than a minute passed from my last kiss to Katrina's covered pussy to the moment when she was exposed to view and her g-string was lying on the floor.

I put my face back in her crotch. Slowly and deliberately, I ran my tongue through Katrina's pussy. My parent's opinions vanished from my mind. Katrina had shaved all the hair from her pussy and I was grateful. I was exploring brand new territory and it was nice to be able to see where I was going. I kissed and licked the soft bare skin, enjoying the new scents and flavours.

A hand was on my head. I thought it was Katrina's. I remembered the sight of Emily, kneeling before Michelle, with Michelle's hands leaning on her and pressing Emily's head against herself. I was pleased to be able to do to her what she had done to my sister. Gradually, I realized that it was actually Aztec's hand. He stroked my cheek and moved his hand beneath my chin. He was trying to pull me back. Just for fun, and for the sake of the show we were putting on, I resisted him. I even growled a little as the pressure increased. Crimson wanted pussy!

I let him overpower me and pull me away from Katrina. He stood me up and guided me toward the bed. His hands were firm and gentle and bold. His fingers tickled their way down my back. His warm palm came to rest against my ass. One long finger burrowed in slightly between the cheeks. On Aztec's other side was Katrina. His left hand was in spanking position on her ass just as his right hand was on my mine as he pressed us both forward.

He had us get up on the bed and lie down and pulled up a chair at the foot of the bed to watch us. Katrina and I lay side by side. Her fingers were playing in my hair. She rolled over to cover my upper body with hers and started kissing me. It felt so natural and wholesome and naughty. I kissed her back.

She started moving. She trailed kisses down to my tits, while her fingers lightly traced tickling designs on my skin. Her wet lips left tiny spots of cool moisture as they touched me once and moved on. My arms were covered with goose bumps by the time her teasing mouth found my nipple.

I was trying hard to make sure that Aztec was getting a good view of everything, but I kept getting distracted. Katrina's lips had captured my nipple and her tongue was performing exquisite little tortures on the prisoner. My head was swimming as the intense sensations grabbed me. My whole body was writhing in the grip of sexual pleasure. Nobody had ever done this to me before. Nobody had even tried. Danny had squeezed my tits a few times as he bounced on top of me, but even that dubious pleasure had ended when he finally found his way inside me.

All too soon, Katrina's mouth left my nipple and started moving down my body. I couldn't help moaning in protest when she stopped, but my pussy was aching for some attention as well. Katrina refused to give that attention, however. She kissed my ribs and my belly button. She licked my hips and my thighs. She sucked on my knees. I was arching my back and thrusting my pussy toward her, desperately trying to get her to bring me to orgasm, but she cruelly ignored me. She made her way down to my feet and sucked on my toes. I opened my eyes briefly and saw Aztec's eyes glued to Katrina's face.

His pants were open and he was rubbing his cock, but he hadn't really started yet. He was still letting us build him up to unbearable levels of arousal. I had almost forgotten about Aztec, but he was the reason we were here. He was paying us a lot of money to have sex with each other. I was enjoying the sex so much, I forgot that my own pleasure was secondary to his right now.

I tried to ignore the throbbing in my pussy and to concentrate on putting on a good show. I moaned and whimpered as Katrina sucked and licked at my feet. I spread my legs and rocked my pussy back and forth. I brought my hand between my legs and pulled my pussy open to give Aztec a good view. I was not really drowning in the sweet ecstasy. The knowledge that Aztec was staring deep into my pussy and the rush that gave me were only part of the reason I started furiously rubbing my clit. I could feel his desire and his need for me. He wanted to plunge his hard cock deep inside me. That was the reason I slipped a finger into my pussy. The fact that it felt so goddamned good didn't have a thing to do with it. I tried to pretend that all the incoherent noises I was making were all part of the act. I was gasping and hissing and crying so Aztec would get his money's worth.

I was losing touch with reality again. I was on brink of a huge orgasm. My finger was moving fast and my breath was moving even faster. I was about to come. I was about to fall into absolute, infinite bliss.

Then Katrina moved my hand. I couldn't believe it. How could she be so mean? I growled at her for real this time. Then her lips surrounded my pussy and my growl disintegrated into a moan. Her torturous tongue had found a new victim. I was helpless beneath the overwhelming assault on my clit.

The orgasm was incredible. The whole world was coming. I can't really describe it. It was like floating in a bubble of pure joy. My whole body was flowing through my pussy.

When I came down from that high, Katrina was smiling up at me from between my legs. Aztec was standing behind her, fucking her in a frenzy. Katrina lowered her head again and started licking the lips of my pussy very gently. Aztec was staring hard into my eyes as he rammed into Katrina. He was breathing hard and grunting loudly. I knew how he felt. Katrina was pleasuring us both. She had a beautiful face and body and knew how to use them both to stimulate a partner. Aztec gripped her hips and forced himself deep inside her. His head fell back as his body went rigid. His eyes crossed and he stopped breathing. He held Katrina's hips hard against himself as he came.

When he was able to move again, he pulled his cock out of Katrina and just stood there. He was still panting a little. His still hard cock was starting to droop a little. The head of the wet and shining condom was filled with whitish liquid. I couldn't help but stare. It was fascinating. That little bit of stuff was the end result of all that passion and pleasure.

In the soft and glowing aftermath of the intense pleasure, Katrina and I got dressed. I was tired and a little slow, but I felt really good. Aztec thanked us profusely and gave us each an extra $100 on top of what was in the envelope. I couldn't believe I was getting paid for all the erotic joy I'd just experienced. Katrina thanked him for his company and for showing us such a good time. I didn't trust myself to speak. There was no telling what might come out of my mouth at that point.

We made our way back home, still in silence. Emily glanced over at me a few times. She was a little worried about me, I believe. Eventually, she asked me how I was feeling.

I took my time in answering. I wanted to make sure I knew what I was feeling. I smiled at her and said, "This is what I want. I deserve to be happy."

She smiled back and said, "That's good enough."

Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers
12