Weekend Commute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfect," he slowed his frenzied movements for a moment to just look over her body from her long hair to her red-painted toenails. His hands moving over her body, his finger found their way down to her pussy lips. She widened her legs forgetting about the camera. How could she think of the camera not moving or making a noise when this fabulous man was touching her in all the right places. She yelled his name, aching for him as he touched her clit for the first time. He wanted her to orgasm right there wide open for the camera. He wanted her satisfied, happy and wanting only him.

It didn't take long. He found her much wetter then he had anticipated. He worried that she would be too tense to enjoy it. It seemed the opposite, her wetness gave away that she was enjoying the camera view as much as he. Did he imagine it or was she even playing up to it a little? He plunged into her with his fingers and felt her pussy spasm around them. Finding her sensitive spot, she let out a moan as he began to rub it. He could feel his cock twitch in anticipation, especially knowing the camera was capturing it all. His mind wandered to thought of making more movies and all the adventures that might be ahead of them. Being far away would be easier if he could turn his wife into his own porn star.

She started to move on his fingers, feeling the sensation building. She forgot about the camera now, all that matter was the pleasure that he was giving her. Her nipples were hard nubs and they tingled. He had sensed her need and started sucking on each one, sending electricity to her already excited pussy. A loud moan escaped her lips. An urgent "I want you in me now" was spoken.

He obliged her request, entered her quickly, almost forcefully. The feel of her hot pussy contracting around his cock made him harder than he already was. His balls tightened immediately. He loved her...more than his own life. Plunging deeper into her, the camera seeing all that was happening and saving it...saving it to be replayed over and over again.

He could sense her first orgasm was close...by the way she moaned and the way her pussy reacted to his cock plunging into her. Biting her left nipple, he quickened the pace, her hard clit rubbing against his cock with each thrust in. The orgasm spread through both of them like a wave. He exploded into her filling her with his seed as she pulled him in deeper. It seemed never ending, but finally it slowly subsided. Both were breathing hard, gasping for breath at the intensity and the pleasure both received. Neither would have admitted it but at that moment the only thought that pushed its way into their minds was how they couldn't wait to watch the tape.

Suitcase in one hand, Stephie on his back, and Shelia squeezing the other hand, the family left the house together as they prepared for his departure Sunday evening trip. He couldn't bear to leave, and prayed this time of commuting would end soon. He gathered the girls up in arms and sat them on the trunk of the car, and reminded them his love. He had to shoo them off to get his suitcase back into the trunk, but then Stephie ran around the car and guarded the driver's side door by opening her arms wide. He took the opportunity to kiss his Jayney and pulled her to him, and almost fell back against the car.

He finally managed to climb in the driver's seat and close the door although little hands tried to get in the way. Suddenly Jayney remembered one more bill that they hadn't dealt with. She ran in the house to get it but because in his bag was the video tape of a spectacular evening with an even more spectacular wife, he wasn't even bothered.

12