Weekend Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Julie giggled and replied. "Baby. I decided to shave my bush so it won't show if I get in some bright lights. Will you come into the bathroom and help me once I fill the tub?"

A few minutes later, Julie was sitting in the tub while Sam helped her shave of the little hairs between her legs. Julie rubbed her husband's chest as she kept her legs spread and propped up on the edge of the tub and said. "Thank you for helping me, I want to make sure you get it really smooth so nobody can tell I'm not wearing panties."

Sam finished shaving his wife's pussy and cautiously asked. "Julie. Do you think that Frank might try and flirt with you tonight or try and kiss you again?"

Julie was eating it up and rubbed her husband's shoulder as she replied. "Baby. Are you getting excited thinking about me out on a date with a black man?"

Sam felt embarrassed answering his wife's question and said. "I was just worried that he might try and hurt you or something."

Julie pulled her husband's head toward her and gave him a passionate kiss sending her tongue into his mouth than looked into his eyes and said. "Baby. You were getting excited last night listening to me tell you everything that happened with Frank and your dick got hard when I told you he touched me. Do you want me to flirt with Frank tonight and come home and tell you about it?"

Sam's heart was racing as he listened to his wife and hesitantly and slowly replied in a low voice and said. "What did you have in mind when you say you will flirt with him?"

Julie smiled and giggled and kissed her husband passionately on the lips and said. "If I dance with him, I could let him touch my ass or maybe I could raise my dress so he can see my thighs if we sit in a booth together. Maybe you would rather that I let him kiss me or kiss my boobs?"

Julie was still kissing her husband's lips as she waited for his answer. Sam was breathing heavy from the excitement but was still too embarrassed to reply as Julie continued to speak. "Tell me what you will allow Frank to do tonight?"

Sam was breathing heavy as he kept kissing his wife with his eyes half shut and finally whispered and said. "It's OK."

Julie knew she was embarrassing Sam and replied in a whisper and said. "You mean it's OK if Frank wants to do any of those things to me tonight?"

Julie kissed him again and waited for Sam to reply until he finally whispered and said. "Yes."

Julie pulled the drain in the tub and said. "Help me get dried off and you can help me get my dress on after I dry my hair."

Sam sat on the bed and waited for Julie to finish drying her hair as he starred at the tiny red dress and remembering what he had just said to her about Frank.

Julie walked into the bedroom a couple minutes later and picked the dress up and motioned for Sam to help her put it on over her head. It was tight and Sam tugged at the material around Julie's hips and felt Julie wiggle her hips as the thin material stretched in place.

Julie reached over on the dresser and picked up her favorite perfume and squirted some around her tits than raised the material of her dress up and gave another short squirt on her pussy mound.

Julie sat on the bed and said. "Baby. Can you help me slip my heels on my feet and buckle them for me?"

Sam slipped the first heel on her foot and held his wife's shapely leg and snapped the buckle in place and than put the other heel on for her. Julie looked lovely as she stood and said. "I'll only be a few minutes putting on my makeup. Would you do me a favor and call this number and ask for Frank and tell him he can pick me up right here at our house tonight at seven?"

Sam looked stunned when Julie gave him the little card with Franks phone number on it and said. "Do you think it's a good idea for Frank to come here tonight?"

Julie reached out and took her husband's head in her hands and kissed him on the lips and said. "I think it's a wonderful idea that you should get to meet Frank yourself and you can stop worrying about me being safe when I'm out with him tonight. Who knows? Maybe you and Frank will become good friends."

Julie started to walk into the bathroom and turned toward Sam and said. "Frank is a nice guy. You don't have to worry about talking to him. Let me get ready. It won't take me too much longer."

Sam looked at the phone number with the name. "Frank." Written on top and walked in the kitchen too pickup the phone and call the man who was going to go out with his wife on a date tonight.

Sam dialed the number and waited as it rang and a man with a deep voice picked up and said. "Hello."

Sam had butterflies in his stomach as he said. "Yes. I'm trying to reach a man named Frank, do I have the correct phone number?"

Frank replied. "This is Frank speaking, how can I help you?"

Sam hesitantly replied and said. "I'm calling for my wife, Julie. She wanted me to tell you that you can pick her up at her house around seven."

Frank replied back and said. "Tell Julie I'll see her at seven and I'm looking forward to seeing her again."

Sam swallowed hard and replied. "OK. I'll tell her. Bye."

Sam put the phone back down and walked toward the bathroom where Julie was just finishing putting on her makeup and said. "Frank said he would see you at seven and was looking forward to seeing you again."

Julie was applying her lipstick and turned and smiled at Sam and said. "Thank you for doing me such a big favor."

Julie finished and called Becky and told her she would meet her and Larry at the club tonight and that Frank was picking her up at the house. It was almost seven and Sam couldn't sit still as he walked from the kitchen and back into the front room.

Julie stood up when Sam returned into the living room and said. "I'd kiss you but I don't want to smear my lipstick before Frank arrives."

The front door bell rang and Sam's heart felt like it was going to stop as Julie yelled out to her husband. "Sam. Can you answer the door?"

Sam nervously walked to the front door and opened it and saw a very tall muscular black man standing in the doorway with flowers in his hand and told him to come in.

Sam introduced himself as Julie's husband and they shook hands as Julie walked out of the bedroom and walked straight toward Frank and took the flowers from him and tilted her head and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips as Sam watched.

Sam couldn't get over how large Frank's hand was when they shook hands. His fingers were as thick as three of his own fingers. Frank was a very large man and dwarfed Julie when she was standing next to him.

Julie smiled at Frank and said. "Come in and sit down for a minute while I put these in water."

Frank sat on the sofa as Sam followed and sat across from the man and said. "Where do you plan on going tonight?"

Frank replied. "We're going back to the same club we were at last night and do a little dancing."

Julie walked back into the room and sat down next to Frank on the sofa and looked at her husband and said. "My husband was concerned for my safety going out with you tonight and I told him you were a gentle giant and had nothing to worry about."

Julie looked at Frank and said. "I knew you really liked this dress so I decided to wear it for you again tonight."

Julie had moved her hand and was resting her palm on Frank's thigh as she smiled and waited for his reply.

Frank smiled than glanced at Sam and said. "You don't have to worry about Julie tonight. She will be right next to me the entire evening."

Julie stood taking hold of Franks hand and said. "I guess we better get going so Becky and Larry don't think we got lost."

Frank put his hand around Julie's waist and laughed as he replied. "I'm not worried about Larry. He always manages to find something to do."

Sam was standing and watched as Frank guided Julie to the front door and watched as the big man escorted his wife out the door. Julie turned and quickly said. "Honey. I'll see you later."

Sam watched the door close behind them and stood in front of the window and watched them back out of the driveway and pull away from the house. Sam felt funny standing alone as he just watched his beautiful wife go out with another man.

Sam walked over to the sofa and sat down and turned on the television and remembered what he had said to his wife that afternoon and worried about what she would allow this man to do.

Julie arrived at the club where Becky and Larry were waiting for them in a reserved booth. Becky ordered drinks for everyone once they arrived. Frank was sitting very close to Julie in the booth and although Julie had been acting more freely in front of her husband, she was very nervous sitting so close to Frank at the club.

Frank had been acting like a perfect gentleman throughout the evening as the couples talked and occasionally took to the dance floor. Every time Frank and Julie would return from the dance floor. They would find Larry kissing Becky.

Julie began to relax after several drinks and after returning from the dance floor, Frank has scooted into the booth next to her again only this time he put his hand on her thigh as everyone talked. Julie was nervous but didn't move away nor did Julie remove Frank's hand from her thigh as they continued to talk and listen to the music.

Becky and Larry were busy kissing again and Julie took a sip of her drink and felt Frank's hand gently massaging her thigh as she turned her head and smiled at Frank. Frank took that opportunity to kiss Julie on the lips.

Julie let him kiss her as felt his hand squeeze her thigh and Julie immediately placed her hand over his and held it there while Frank kissed her on the lips again only a few seconds longer.

Frank turned his body and reached around with his free hand and pulled Julie closer and gave her a long passionate kiss sending his tongue inside her mouth. Becky was feeling good after several drinks as she commented and said. "I'm really glad to see we're not the only people making out in the club tonight."

Julie kissed Frank back sucking on his tongue as they remained locked in a heated passionate kiss for a couple minutes. Julie put her hand on Frank's thigh and gently massaged him while Frank moved his hand under the thin material of Julie's red dress feeling her soft upper thigh area.

Julie got brave and slowly slid her hand up until the tips of her fingers touched Frank's large bulge and gently moved her fingers across the large hump.

Frank continued to touch Julie's thigh as he kissed her again only this time he moved his other hand around and slowly cupped one of her tits in his big hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before releasing it and giving her another kiss.

Julie was moving her hand on Frank's crotch and moved her fingers over his cock which was solid hard under his pants and gently massaged him as they continued to kiss.

Becky was getting herself felt up by Larry at that very moment and looked over at Frank and Julie and said. "Frank. I think Larry and I are going to go back to my house. Why don't you and Julie get a room tonight?"

Frank heard what Becky had said but continued to kiss Julie and whispered to her and said. "Would you like me to go and get a room for us tonight?"

Julie suddenly broke the kiss and replied. "Frank. I'm a married woman."

Frank kissed Julie again and put his hand over hers on his crotch and said. "Do you want to take it out and play with it?"

Julie was breathing hard and said. "Frank. I'm too nervous. Someone will see us."

Julie was so caught up in what was going on with Frank that she hadn't noticed Larry and Becky get up and leave as she continued to hold Frank's cock through his pants.

Frank kissed Julie again and whispered. "Becky said your husband got excited talking about our date last night. Do you think he's like to watch?"

Julie could feel Frank's fingers only an inch from her pussy mound while they continued to kiss. Julie stopped Frank from going any further because she was so afraid of being seen at the club and said. "Take me back to my house."

Frank kissed Julie one more time before sliding out of the booth and waited for Julie to stand and walked her to the club entrance with his arm around her waist. Julie had put her arm around Frank as they made their way to the car.

Frank opened the car door and took Julie into his arms and gave her another passionate kiss as he held her ass in his large black hands than watched her sexy legs as she got into the seat and shut the door.

Julie was nervous on the drive back to her house and when they pulled into the driveway she noticed Larry's car in Becky's drive.

Frank walked Julie to the door and Julie used her key and opened the door and Frank followed her into the house with his arm around her waist.

The light was on in the living room so Julie shut the door and gave Frank a gentle kiss on his lips that could be heard in the front room. Julie turned and saw Sam standing near them with a newspaper in his hands.

Julie walked toward her husband and kissed him and said. "Baby. I'm glad that your still up tonight because I thought you would like to talk to Frank and get to know him."

Sam shook Frank's hand again and said. "Won't you come in and make yourself at home?"

Julie stepped ahead of Frank and took his hand and walked him into the living room where they sat down on the sofa with Sam following behind.

Sam sat on a chair directly to the left of Frank and Julie and noticed that when he sat down, Julie had sat so close to Frank that her leg was touching Frank's and they were still holding hands.

Julie spoke first and said. "Baby. I told Frank about the club you and Tom had gone to last night and told him about the show you watched on a stage."

Sam was embarrassed as he just nodded his head in agreement and decided to comment and said. "I didn't expect to see a live show last night."

Frank smiled at Sam and replied. "I've been down to that club with my good friend Larry and I know what kind of show that they do there. I bet you were excited watching an interracial sex show for the very first time."

Sam glanced at Julie wondering if she were still mad before he replied and said. "Yes. It was sexually stimulating to watch it live."

Sam saw Julie put her hand on Frank's thigh as they continued to talk as Frank said. "I'm actually a member of that club and could sponsor you and Julie into the club."

Sam cut in and said. "I don't really think my wife would be interested joining that club."

Frank put his arm around Julie and replied. "Many of our members wives enjoy variety in their marriage to the surprise of many of their husband's. Usually the husband's have the first interest in joining because many white men get sexually aroused fantasizing about a black man making love to their wife."

Sam was intensely listening to Frank as he continued. "Actually, we specialize in wives who are shy and afraid to discuss their desires with their husband's. It's the way most people are brought up in life is to think that interracial sex is taboo and our members have an interest in exploring those fantasies."

Julie was moving her hand on Frank's thigh very slowly as she listened to Frank explaining his club to Sam. Frank still had his arm around Julie resting his hand on her arm and Sam could see Frank's fingers gently massaging her arm as they talked.

Julie finally made a statement and looked at her husband and said. "Baby. You were getting sexually stimulated last night listening to me tell you about my date with Frank. This afternoon we discussed limitations you might have for Frank. Do you remember how you replied?"

Sam nodded his head at Julie but didn't verbally reply to her question with any details. Although she was still starring at him waiting for some sort of reply until she finally turned toward Frank and said. "Sam and I discussed the possibility that you and I would become more intimate and how he would feel seeing me kissing you or allowing you to touch me."

Frank starred at Sam for several seconds and hugged Julie tight and said. "Sam. Do you feel comfortable allowing me to sit here with my arm around your wife?"

Sam felt like crawling under the chair at that moment rather than tell Frank how he actually felt. He decided to reply and gave a short statement and said. "I'm fine."

Frank turned to Julie and smiled as they starred into each other's eyes and Frank slowly lowered his head and gave Julie a kiss on her lips which Sam could hear from his chair. Frank moved his other hand onto Julie's thigh and rubbed the palm of his hand over her smooth skin very slowly as they continued to stare at each other.

Frank moved his hand onto Julie's tit and gently rubbed the thin material of her dress shifting his hand from the palm side to the back of his fingers allowing them to gently touch the material over her nipple area.

Frank gave Julie another gentle kiss than hugged her tight again parting her lips with his tongue and Julie responded by putting her hand behind Frank's head and holding him tight as they kissed.

When Julie and Frank ended the kiss, Julie looked at Sam to see if he was watching and began to unbutton Frank's shirt once she saw his eyes were still fixed on them. Sam was feeling uneasy as he watched what his wife had started doing with Frank's shirt and watched as Julie helped Frank take the shirt off and tossed it on the other end of the sofa.

Frank was very muscular, his arms were huge with rippling muscles and his chest was huge with broad shoulders. Frank dwarfed Julie in size and his dark coal black skin contrasted with Julie's light complexion.

Frank sat while Julie began squeezing Frank's muscles on his arms and said. "I didn't know you were this well built."

Julie was fascinated moving the palm of her hand over Frank's chest and glanced at her husband how he was reacting.

Sam was nervously watching Julie sitting with the big half naked black man and waited to see if she was going to take it any farther. Julie kept glancing at Sam knowing he was nervous and finally whispered in Frank's ear.

Sam couldn't hear what she was saying but Frank was nodding his head agreeing to whatever she was telling him at the moment. Sam was surprised when he saw Frank as he stood up and walked toward the hallway, possibly using the bathroom as Julie got up and came toward Sam.

Julie got up and walked toward him and sat down on Sam's lap and gave him a kiss and said. "Baby. You're having trouble watching me with Frank, aren't you?"

Sam kissed his wife and said. "It's a little different from watching another man's wife kissing a black man."

Julie kissed her husband again and said. "Did you see all the muscles Frank has on his chest and arms? He feels so strong when he touches me I get little bumps all over my body."

Sam held his wife tight and replied. "I was wondering what you said to Frank and why he got up to go into the bathroom?"

Julie reached up and stroked Sam's hair and looked into his eyes and said. "Baby. That's why I'm talking to you right now. Frank's not in the bathroom, I told him to go into the bedroom and wait for me because I could see you were looking so uneasy watching us."

Sam didn't expect Julie to say what she just said and looked into his wife's eyes with pity as if she was going to change her mind.

Julie kept stroking his hair and said. "Baby. I want you to stay out here if your too nervous and upset to watch us. Once I've been dating Frank for a while, you may feel more relaxed and more friendly toward Frank."

Sam felt numb listening to Julie talk about Frank for more dates as she continued. "Becky told me about her and Tom and the relationship they have with Larry. Becky also explained how their relationship has improved because of the trust and love they have for each other. Becky said Larry is a fantastic lover and Tom looks forward to seeing him come over every weekend."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers