Weekend Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,824 Followers

Sam looked deep into her eyes and said. "Becky told you about Larry and the way Tom loves to watch her have sex with him?"

Julie smiled and replied. "Yes. Baby. She also told me you might not be able to handle the first date too well and suggested that I have you stay in a different room while Frank and I are busy. Becky said that Tom was nervous the first time more than she had been."

Julie kissed Sam again and said. "Baby. I'm going to take you into the guest room and tuck you in for the night. I'm really nervous tonight myself because I know Frank is very well endowed and I'm going to need time to relax and get accustomed to his massive size."

Julie got off Sam's lap and held his hand as she walked Sam to the guest room and turned on the light and waited for him to undress. Sam pulled the covers down and scooted onto the bed and looked at his beautiful wife in the red dress. Her skin was glistening in the bedroom light and her cleavage looked perfect as she leaned down and kissed Sam on the lips.

Jule smiled and said. "Baby. You'll be all right in here, I'll leave the bedroom door open in case you want to listen but don't be afraid if I'm loud because I'm worried about being able to take Frank inside me. That's why I'd rather have you in here, so you don't see me in any pain."

Julie started to tuck her husband under the covers as she continued to say. "Once I begin to stretch for Frank, I should n't have any trouble accommodating him."

Julie kissed her husband again and said. "Baby. "I touched Frank at the club and he feels like a baseball bat. I know your going to love watching us make love in the future.

They kissed again as Sam hugged her tight and laid his head on the pillow as he watched her turn and smile before she turned off the light and shut the door.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,824 Followers