Weekend Dominate Day 01

Story Info
Submissive girlfriend gets a weekend.
893 words
2.94
13.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has wanted this for a very long time. She has always loved to be tied up and dominated and that what I planned for her this weekend while my parents were out of town. I ordered everything online so it be here in time and when they got delivered I took everything down stairs and started setting up for our wonderful weekend. I started by tying so ropes to the rafters of the basement and setting up the bed with restraints and make sure everything was in place. Friday morning telling her to pack light that she won't need much this weekend as we are staying in. I picked her up from her house around 12 and we went out for lunch and she asked what we had planned this weekend and I told her she would have to find out. When we arrived at my house I told her she must do everything I asked no questions or else.

She agreed and we walked into the house and I told her to strip. When she finished stripping I told her to put her hands on top of her head and legs spread apart. I walked up to her and grabbed her bush and told her that this was unacceptable that she must be kept bare. I then told her to follow me and we went up to the bathroom where I ran her a nice hot bath. I then proceeded to shave her bare and then drained the tube and told her to get on all 4 in the tube. I went into my room and got the supplies I needed and walked back into the bathroom. I told her I wanted to make sure she was cleaned out before we start.

I then take bollon bulb for an enema and lubed it up and i put on some latex gloves and made sure I lubed up her asshole for easy entry. One the balloon was in her I made sure I filled it up big enough that it couldn't come out. I then turned on the water and started filler her up and after I thought she was full I told her to hold it for 10 minutes. Then I took the bollon out and she empty herself into the toilet. I told her to meet me in the basement in 5 minutes.

When I entered the basement she was there hands on her head and feet spread nice and wide. I said now that better and I walked over and started kissing her on her lips and moving my hands over her breast. I slowly work my way down to her nipples and I start sucking on them. I then took my hand and ran it across her pussy and found that she was dripping wet. Someone must be a naughty girl getting all wet. I then tell her she must be punished for being naughty and I took her hands and tied them to the ropes hanging from the rafter then get a spreader bar and put them at her ankles and spread her legs out wide. I then walk over and get the whipped and walk over and tell her that naughty girls must be punished. I then lay the whip across her back and a few more times on her ass.

I then move to the front where I hit her across the breast and nipples and the onto her pussy. I then walk over and grab a vibrating butt plug and nipple clamps and walk back over to her. I then grab a latex gloves and put a put lube on my fingers and lubed up her ass hole and butt plug real good and then insert it and turned it on low. I then grab her nipples and start sucking on them and blowing on them and then I take the nipple clamps and put it at the base of the nipple so it would cause the most pain but no injuries. I then released her arms and tell her to get on the ground and start sucking my cock and after she gets it nice an wet I walk her over to the bed where I tie her down and then position myself at her pussy and slowly start to insert my cock into her tight wet pussy. I was picking up speed when I told her she must cum with permission if not that she will be punished. She starts moaning and crying and begging me for permission to let her cum but I told her not yet.

I then tell her to start counting down from 5 and when she hits one she can cum. She starts counting down and I start playing with her clit. She came so hard that she almost lifted off the bed and I gave her my nice load into her pussy. I then tell her that was enough for tonight and that tomorrow would be better but I told her she had to sleep downstairs and tied up but what I didn't tell her that I would put a vibrator just barely touching her pussy and turned it on low. I then put a penis gag in her mouth and went up stairs for the evening going down every 2 hours to check on her.