Weekend Escape

Story Info
New parents get a weekend away.
8.4k words
4.35
55.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

"You're kidding me, right?" she asked looking at me with a surprised expression on her face. "I know you're horny, but this is something else entirely."

May and Keith had been married for nearly six years and had celebrated the arrival of their first child six month ago. They were both still adjusting to life with a baby and their intimate relationship had taken a hit in deference to the care of their little girl. However, May's parents had recently volunteered to keep their daughter for a long weekend and both new parents were planning a long awaited weekend alone. Of course, Keith had one thing on his mind: wild sex. May, on the other hand was simply looking forward to complete relaxation and some adult time.

"No, I'm not kidding. I think it would be exciting; for both of us," Keith replied. "Nothing has to happen, and it probably won't, but I know we would both enjoy it."

"I'm sure YOU would," May said with a smirk and a wink. "And where would we find such a person?"

"I've done a little checking, and found that there is a very discrete service that will call on the hotel. I haven't made a reservation or anything. It's just something to think about."

"Okay, I'll think about it. It seems obvious that you've been thinking about it," May said nodding at Keith's crotch. His cock was bulging against his pants making a noticeable tent in the fabric.

"Try to get rid of that before my parents get here!" May said, giggling as she turned to leave the room. "I'm going to hop in the shower. Mom and Dad should be here in an hour."

May stood under the scorching heat of the shower thinking about her horny husband. He had been so patient and helpful since the baby arrived. They had not even slept together for the first three months after they brought their little girl home from the hospital. May slept with the baby because she was nursing in the middle of the night. Since they resumed sleeping together, the baby was in a crib in the same room so their love making was infrequent and, even then, hushed and hurried.

"He deserves a little excitement," May thought as she stepped out of the shower.

She stood before the large mirror in the bathroom and surveyed her thirty-two year old body. She was five foot eight and had lost all of the pregnancy weight, back to her 145 pounds. Her breasts, however, were still much larger than before. She was a large B-cup prior to the baby, but now she was a solid D. She turned to look at her backside in the mirror and smiled at how it had remained high and tight throughout the pregnancy. Her naturally red bush was trimmed short, as she liked it, and shaped into a perfect rectangle above the cleft of her pussy. Her lips were freshly shaved and looked smooth and soft.

She hefted her breasts in her hands and noticed how her nipples responded. She lightly pinched her nipples and smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Yes, he deserves some excitement, and I may enjoy a little myself!" She had decided to acquiesce to her husband's desire and allow this little fantasy of his to come to fruition. After all, they had visited strip clubs together in the past. In fact, she had been the willing recipient of several lap dances and one, memorable private dance, during which she found her fingers in the dancer's panties and her tongue in the dancer's mouth. "This shouldn't be that much different. And I can bring a halt to it whenever I feel like it."

She dressed comfortably in a light sundress for the short car trip to their weekend destination and left the bedroom to find Keith. She found him putting the baby down in her playpen and she crept up behind him. She grasped him around the waist and let her hands drift down to his crotch, resurrecting his previous erection.

"Okay, let's do it!" she said. "But...there are a few ground rules. Actually, only one ground rule: If I am uncomfortable or feel things are getting out of hand, I will call it off. You have to agree that what I say goes."

"Done!" he said, excitedly.

"Good. Now go make whatever arrangements you need to. I'll get her to sleep and we'll leave as soon as my parents get here."

Keith made his call from the kitchen and saw May's parents' car pull in to the driveway. He met them at the door and welcomed them in. May appeared in the foyer and hugged her mother then her dad.

"Thank you both so much for allowing us this getaway. This is the most thoughtful gift we could receive," she said.

"I agree. We both appreciate you two doing this for us. This will be our first time away from the baby and we wouldn't feel comfortable leaving her with anyone else," Keith added.

"Well, we are happy to be here and to have some alone time with our granddaughter. Now, get your things together and get going!" May's mom replied.

They showed the grandparents everything they'd need for the weekend, gave them their cell numbers, the number at the resort, the pediatrician's number, the number for poison control...

"That's enough. We have a little experience with children," Grandma said with a chuckle. "She'll be fine. Just go enjoy yourselves."

With that, Keith and May hopped in the car and headed out for the short drive.

"Did you do it?" May asked.

"Do what?" Keith replied grinning.

"You know what. Did you call the 'service'?"

"I did. It's all set up. Your personal masseuse will arrive at our suite around 7 o'clock tonight. I thought we would just relax a little when we get there, maybe have a drink by the pool and then head up to our room for your massage and then dinner on the patio. Does that sound alright?"

"It sounds wonderful!" May replied. She shut her eyes and thought about what was in store for her this evening. She was nervous about this massage business, but, despite her nerves, she had an undeniable tingle between her legs. She had never had an "erotic massage" as Keith described it. She shivered a little thinking about what such a massage would entail and felt her nipples tighten in her bra. Would she enjoy it or freak out and ruin the rest of the weekend? No, she would enjoy it; and so would Keith. She'd see to that! The rest of the drive was completed in silence as husband and wife anticipated their weekend together and the adventure they had planned.

II.

They arrived shortly after one in the afternoon and got checked in. The accommodations were every bit as luxurious as advertised. Their suite was large and airy with French doors leading from the expansive living area out to a private patio overlooking the garden. The room was furnished with dark wood antiques and the adjoining bedroom contained a king sized rice bed adjacent to another set of French doors leading to the patio.

They received their luggage from the bellman and ushered him out with a generous tip. They were eager to be alone, finally. They embraced in the middle of the living room and their lips immediately met in a passionate kiss. Their mouths opened to each other and their tongues danced together. Keith's hands roamed from May's back down to her ass and explored both cheeks before beginning to slide her dress up, uncovering her bare thighs. He loved her ass and was bound to get his hands on it unencumbered by the flowing material of her sundress.

"Hang on a minute there, fella," May said, reaching back to block her husband's access to her ass. She pecked him on the cheek and took a step back. "All in good time. Let's have some lunch first. I'm famished and I kind of like having you all worked up like this."

"Alright," Keith said, feigning dejection. "Would you like to eat out by the pool? There's a café and bar right on the pool deck."

"That's sounds perfect."

They made their way to the poolside café and took a table in the shade under a large oak. The waiter appeared and they ordered lunch and a half bottle of pinot grigio to wash it down. They had a leisurely lunch and enjoyed the beautiful warm afternoon and the crisp cool wine. They agreed that this was the most relaxed they had been in months.

Keith excused himself to use the restroom and, upon returning, locked eyes with May across the patio. She had an impish grin on her face and, as Keith's eyes moved lower, he could see that she was seated at the table with hem of her dress on her thighs and her legs spread. The sunlight filtering through the boughs of the tree perfectly illuminated the white silk of her panties. Keith glanced back up and their eyes met again. May raised an eyebrow and put her hand in her lap. Keith stopped and leaned on a nearby table to enjoy the view. May's hand made it to her crotch and she began to rub her fingers over her panties, never taking her eyes off of her husband. Keith felt a swelling in his pants as his cock responded to his wife's blatant exhibitionism. He made his way back to the table, his eyes never straying from between May's legs. May never stopped playing with her pussy. He made it to his seat and arranged his chair so that he had an unobstructed view of his wife masturbating.

"I bet you'd like to get in these panties, wouldn't you?" she asked in a somewhat labored whisper.

Keith could only nod. May was enjoying the power she had over her husband. She rarely took the initiative when it came to sex these days, but this feeling was addictive, not to mention terrible stimulating. Her pussy was drenched and she could feel her slippery essence on though the fabric of her panties.

"Do you like to watch me play with my pussy? Does it turn you on?"

Keith struggled to respond but choked out a "Yes!" He had never seen his wife act like this nor speak in such a lewd fashion. He loved it. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. He had to reach down to adjust his engorged dick before he ripped his pants.

"I love that you're hard for me, baby. Does seeing my panties out here in public make you hard? Showing you has made me so wet. I could cum any second. Would you like to see me cum out here? Playing with my pussy at the table?" She was nearly panting out the words.

She was very close to coming when she spied the waiter over her husband's shoulder. She reluctantly removed her hand from her soaked panties and pulled her dress over her legs.

Keith looked at her with disappointment on his face when he heard the waiter ask, "Can I bring you anything else?"

"Just the check, please," May replied and leaned across the table to place her fingers to Keith's lips. The waiter smiled and turned to leave just as Keith sucked May's fingers into his mouth.

"God, you taste good. You've got me so fucking horny. Let's get back to the room so I can get a proper taste of you."

"You're going to have to be satisfied with that little taste for the moment, baby. I want to have a walk around the garden and you've got some explaining to do," May said, intentionally keeping him wanting. She was really getting good at this control thing. "I should have started this a long time ago," she thought with a smile.

They got up from the table and began to stroll through the garden.

III.

"What 'explaining'?" Keith said in an exasperated tone. He did not want to walk around the garden. He did not want to have a chat. He wanted to burry his face in his wife's beautiful red pussy and stay there until she creamed all over him. Then, maybe they could chat.

"Well, you need to explain to me what you expect from this erotic massage that you want so badly."

"Oh, shit," he thought. "Is she having second thoughts? Is she pissed? She can't be mad, she seems so turned on today. It's got to be the massage that has her so worked up"

"I really don't expect anything," he started. "I just want you to be pampered and I thought this would be a nice surprise."

"Oh, you want me pampered. Then why did you suggest an 'erotic massage'?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Well, I guess that I thought that it would be a little different than a regular massage; something out of the ordinary. You get regular massages all of the time. I though it might be fun for you.." Keith stumbled.

She continued to toy with him, "Oh, I see; 'fun for me'. Then you wouldn't mind if I had this 'out of the ordinary' massage without you? You wouldn't mind missing the sight of another woman rubbing oil all over my naked body; hearing me purr from the sensation of her soft hands touching me?"

"Well...uh...I guess if that's what..."

"You wouldn't want to miss that would you, baby? Just the thought of it makes you hard doesn't it? You want to watch me being touched by another woman, don't you? Just admit it." She said, smiling all the while.

"Okay. Yes. I do want to watch, it was for me, too. And yes, just the thought of it makes me hard!"

"Are you hard now?"

"Very."

"Show me."

"What? We're in a hotel garden"

"I know that. You didn't seem to mind drooling all over the table while I showed you my panties at lunch, did you? Now show me how hard you are. Show how much this massage will turn you on." He glanced nervously around to make sure that there was no one to around and slowly reached for his zipper. He tugged it down and reached into is fly grasping his hard cock in his boxers. His hand felt so good on his dick. It seemed like he had been hard for hours and the sudden release of the tension in his pants felt wonderful. He looked around again and pulled his cock out to show his wife how hot she had made him. "Oh, that looks good! You are hard, aren't you?"

Keith just nodded holding his erect cock, pointing straight at his wife.

"Stroke it for me. Show me how good it feels," she hoarsely whispered.

Keith was a bit unsure if he should be jacking off in a public garden, but the look on his wife's face was irresistible. He slowly began to move his hand up and down his hard shaft. He wasn't the largest guy in the locker room, but none of his partners had ever complained. He felt bigger than usual at the moment; the excitement of the situation had him as hard as he had ever been.

May was staring at is cock with her mouth slightly agape. She could not believe this was happening. She was so wet she thought she could cum just rubbing her legs together.

"Baby, that is so hot! I love watching you jack off. Do you like having your cock out in public? Do you like jacking off for me in this garden? Are you going to jack off while you watch me getting my massage? Would you like to have your hard cock in your hand while I am being rubbed all over...you just watching?"

The questions (and her pussy cream) were pouring out of her. Keith continued to slowly stroke his cock for her as if in a trance. She was so turned on she wanted to bend over the garden bench, lift her dress up and have Keith just fuck her right there. However, she also wanted to keep the upper hand that she had gained during the day. She did her best to regain some of her self control and get back on top of the situation.

"I could watch you play with your cock all day, but we have to get ready for the evening. I know you are all keyed up, but you'll just have to wait to have your fun. Now put your beautiful cock back in you pants and lets gat back to the room to get ready."

Keith groaned and stroked his cock one last time before stuffing it back into his pants. He could not figure out what had gotten into his wife. She was making him crazy with lust and then denying him. She had not teased him like this since before they were married. While he was enjoying the recharged sexual connection between them, he was sure that his cock would explode if he didn't get off soon!

IV.

Back in the suite, May took control again.

"Okay, the masseuse will be here in an hour and a half. I am going to get in the shower. Look in my bag and lay out what you would like me to wear. When you're done, come join me in the shower. I could use some help getting cleaned up."

She turned and walked to the bathroom. As she closed the bathroom door, she took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror. "What has gotten into you?" she asked her reflection. She was as horny as she had ever been. She slipped the straps of the sundress off of her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. Her nipples were straining against the confines of her bra. Her panties were soaked.

She stripped her underwear off and again considered her body in the mirror. She looked flushed and horny! That was no surprise. She loved the way she felt. She had always loved being sexually assertive but had lost a bit of her sexual confidence over the years. However, the events of today had re-stoked her fire. She was ready to retake control of her sexuality and she would begin tonight!

She started the shower and stepped in. She washed her hair waiting for her husband to join her. A few minutes later, Keith stepped into the shower with her, his semi-erect cock leading the way.

"I'm glad you could join me!" May said and reached out to embrace her man.

"I'm glad to I could join you, too!" he replied. "I've wanted to get my hands on you all day."

He ran his hands down over her slick ass and began to explore her soapy crease. She leaned in close to him, feeling his now fully erect cock poking her in the stomach. He felt so good. She wanted him to take her there in the shower. She nearly gave in to her desires when she felt his fingers run down her crack, over her asshole and down to her pussy. Instead, she pulled back, taking the lead again.

"That's nice, baby, but its not going to get me clean for my appointment. Now get a washcloth and start washing!" she said turning her back. She heard him groan again and smiled to herself. He began soaping up her back, washing her from her shoulders to the top of her ass.

As he neared her butt, she moved forward a step and cocked her hips up and back, spreading her legs, presenting her ass to him.

"Make sure I'm nice and clean, baby," she purred.

He used extra care washing her ass and pussy, forsaking the washcloth for his bare, soapy hands. She trembled as his hand ran down the cleft of her ass, again stroking her asshole and gently cleaning her pussy. He finished with the back of her legs and she turned so that he could wash her front. He gently washed her, paying special attention to her breasts; lightly pinching and tugging on her nipples. She allowed him to have some fun and, truth be told, she was enjoying the sensation herself. He made his way down to her pubic hair and scrubbed the little rectangle of red hair until it was full of suds. He then used his soapy hand to pry her legs apart to again wash her pussy.

She closed her legs saying "That's already clean, baby". He continued down her legs and finished with her feet. She let him rinse her off with the handheld shower and had to push him away when he spent a little too much time rinsing the suds from her pubes. She decided then and there that she needed to get a handheld shower for home!

She had shaved her legs and pussy that morning before they left home, but she decided to tease him a bit more.

"Okay, almost done. I shaved this morning but I need to make sure that I did not miss anything. I need you to feel all over my legs and my pussy for stray whiskers. Can you do that for me baby?" she asked putting one leg up in the side of the shower, obscenely spreading her pussy to her husband.

"I would love to. May I use my tongue? It's much more sensitive," he quipped. He was catching on to their new roles here.

"No you may not. Just your hands. Now get to work."

He again explored her lower body with his hands. This time kneeling down to get a close look at the exquisite skin he was feeling. He rubbed up one leg and then the other. He came to her pussy and leaned in close while feeling her baby smooth outer lips. She reached down and spread herself for his inspection. Her scent was intoxicating. He took a deep breath through his nose, savoring the sweet/tang of her pussy. He could see moisture on her lips that had nothing to do with the shower. He reached out with his tongue but she stopped him just short of contacting her throbbing clit.