Weekend Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough. I'm getting out to get dressed. Make sure you get yourself nice and clean. And no jacking off! You save that cum for later. I mean it!" she said. "Did you lay out something for me to wear?"

"Yes, ma'am." Keith replied with deference. He would play along.

He glanced down at his cock. It had been painfully hard nearly all day. Now was no different. He was so ready, he could get off in a matter of minutes, but May had told him not to and so he didn't. He satisfied himself by thinking about how his wife would react to the massage he had set up for her.

V.

May stepped out of the bathroom and saw the outfit Keith had chosen displayed on the bed. "Outfit" may have been generous. He had chosen a cream colored silk camisole with spaghetti straps and deep v-neckline edged with delicate lace and a matching pair of boy shorts. And that was it! May smiled at her husband's choice. She loved the feel of the camisole on her nipples. It kept them constantly hard, and Keith knew it. These were also her favorite panties. They cupped her ass and pussy just right. She dropped her towel and slipped into the camisole, reaching in to place her breasts just so. She immediately felt the silk rub against her sensitive nipples which sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Next she slipped the boy shorts up her legs, snug against her mound. They were just sheer enough to make out the shadow of her pubic hair. She cupped her pussy with her hand and felt the heat through the panties. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror over her shoulder. Her ass looked great in these panties. She couldn't wait to see Keith's expression when he saw her in the "outfit" he chose. She decided to make him wait, though, and slipped on the long hotel robe and stepped out to the patio.

Keith entered the bedroom and saw that May was either wearing the lingerie he laid out or had repacked it. He hoped she had put it on. He knew how hot she looked in that camisole and those panties. He pulled on a pair of boxers, adjusting the placement of his still hard dick, a pair of pants and a light button front shirt. He stepped out onto the patio to see May in her robe relaxing in the plush couch.

"Enjoy your shower, sweetheart?" she asked. "You look hot in those pants. Although they may be a bit too small," she continued smiling and nodding at the bulge at his crotch. "Will you call room service and order a bottle of bubbly and maybe some proscuitto and cantaloupe? Service for three. We should have some refreshments available when our guest arrives."

"As you wish," he replied bowing and turning for the door, his curiosity about her choice of clothing not satisfied. He joined her back on the patio sitting close on the couch. He reached over, turning her face to his and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I love you very much, you know. You've made me crazy all day with this incessant teasing but it has made me realize how I must take you for granted. You are so hot and desirable. I don't ever want you to think that I don't recognize that."

May's eyes misted and she thought she would cry. "That is so sweet, honey. I know that you love me. Although today is the first time in a long time that I have felt desirable. Not because of you, but because I kind of lost track of myself. But it sure is nice to feel this way and I intend to keep this feeling as long as possible."

They leaned in to kiss again, and then sat snuggled together on the couch. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. May pecked Keith on the lips and stood. "I'll get it," she said. As she walked though the doors of the patio, she untied the sash on the robe and the lapels fell to her sides. Keith cold only see her from behind and she looked back over her shoulder and winked. She reached to open the door and stepped to the side to let the room service waiter in.

"Set that up on the patio, if you will please," she said as the young man entered the suite. As she turned to walk back to the patio behind the waiter, Keith got his first look at what she was wearing. As he had hoped, she had the camisole and panties on and both were clearly on display through the parted lapels of her robe. The expression on the face of the waiter was priceless. He barely got the wine and fruit to the table he was so flustered. I wonder how many rooms he has entered only to find a leggy redhead in her sheer underwear. He should be so lucky!

May took the check, entered a tip and signed for the order. She escorted the young man back to the door and thanked him again.

"No, thank you, ma'am," he replied as he took the opportunity to drink in one last view of my scantily clad wife. "Please feel free to order any time. I am...we are available twenty-four hours a day." "That's nice to know, Paul," she said leaning in to look at his nametag. The widening of his eyes let me know that he got en eyeful of May's generous tits as she leaned forward.

She closed the door behind the poor boy and giggled on her way back to the patio. "That was fun!" she said as she took her place on the couch. Her robe was still open and her legs were crossed giving me a full view of her spectacular legs: heel to hip. "Pour me a glass of champagne, please, my dear," she said still giggling.

VI.

Keith served the wine and the couple toasted their good fortune. They sat together on the couch enjoying the each other's company. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, May said, "I'm a little nervous."

"I am too. I feel like I may have pressured you into this. I can still call it off or we can just tell her we changed our minds after she gets here."

"No, that's not what I mean. I want to do this. I mean, I REALLY want to do this. That's what's making me nervous. I don't think I have ever been this sexually worked up before. I just don't want to make a bad decision. I don't want this to change your opinion of me."

"Honey, you have nothing to worry about. We will both be here and you will be in control of what is happening. It stops when you say it stops. Actually, I really don't know what to expect. Let's just see what happens. For some reason, I don't think you will have any trouble controlling the situation based on your behavior today," Keith said with a smile.

May finished off the wine in her glass and sighed. "You're right. This will be fun," she said noticeably relaxing. "Now pour me some more wine. She should be here any minute."

As Keith reached for the wine May exclaimed, "My god, I haven't even asked you who is coming. What does she look like? What..." As May began her next question, there was a knock on the door. It was seven o'clock on the dot.

"Well, I guess we're about to find out," Keith replied getting up to answer the door. May stood and closed her robe, suddenly a bit self conscious of her attire. She stood in the patio doorway as her husband opened the door and greeted their guest.

As Keith turned away from the door, May got her first look at her masseuse. She was younger than May, probably early-twenties and very attractive. She was about five foot seven with a lean, runner's frame. She had shoulder length blond hair that framed her beautiful tan face. She was smiling, introducing herself to Keith and Amy was immediately put at ease by her warm smile.

She entered the suite with Keith trailing, toting her massage table. She strode directly to May and extended her hand, "Hi. I'm Cathy. You must be May." She said in greeting.

They grasped hands and May replied, "I am. It's so nice to meet you, Cathy. Please come and join us on the patio," and, turning to her husband said, "Keith, honey, will you please order some more champagne. We're almost out."

"I'll be just a minute'" said Keith as he went to the phone to call room service. When he returned to the patio, he found May and Cathy seated on the couch enjoying a glass of champagne exchanging small talk.

He took a moment to size up the Cathy. She was hot. That was his first thought. She had small breasts that were tightly encased in a white lycra top. She was wearing tight black yoga pants that molded to her body and showcased her tight little rear. He made a point of checking out her ass on the way into the suite and was ninety percent sure that she was not wearing any underwear.

"This could get interesting," he thought to himself as he took a seat across from the girls. To them he said, "More wine and fruit is on the way."

"Thanks, Honey," said May. "Cathy was just telling me that she has been a licensed masseuse for five years! She doesn't look old enough to be out of school for one year, let alone five!"

"I get that all of the time," replied Cathy with a smile. "Actually, I'm twenty-six and got my massage license right out of high school. My dad is a doctor so I was always interested in bodies, but not so much in school. So, a massage therapy license in two years or an MD in ten? I did the math and I couldn't be happier with my decision; even if Dad is still a bit miffed," she laughed.

"Well, how did you get involved with 'erotic massage' if you don't mind me asking?" May inquired, cutting right to the chase.

"I only do this two or three time a year; whenever the mood strikes me," she said, winking at May.

May blushed and there was a knock at the door. "That must be Paul. I'll get it," said May giggling as she got up to answer the door. Keith briefly explained to Cathy who Paul was as May again untied her robe and answered to door. "Come right in, Paul. We're still on the patio."

Paul wheeled the service table to the patio door followed closely by May with her robe gaping open. Keith noticed Cathy smiling with approval as she looked at May's exposed body clad only in her sheer underwear. The waiter set up the food and drinks on the patio table. Both May and Cathy glanced at the obvious erection straining Paul's pants. Their eyes met and they raised their eyebrows at each other.

"Will there be anything else, ma'am?" asked a flustered Paul.

"Not at the moment," replied May cocking her hips a little. "Maybe a little later, though," she continued, overtly flirting with the poor waiter. She placed her hand on his back and walked him to the door. "Thank you, again, Paul," she said as she ushered him out. She turned and both she and Cathy broke out laughing.

"You almost gave that poor guy a hear attack!" laughed Cathy.

"I know! Although it seemed like he was enjoying the view!" replied May in a not so veiled reference to the waiter's obvious boner.

"It sure did. He was giving you a rather impressive standing ovation!"

The girls clinked glasses and finished their wine in between giggle fits. It appeared to Keith that the sexual "ice" had been broken and the girls were very comfortable with each other. He refilled their glasses and asked Cathy where she would like to set up her table.

"It's up to May. Would you like to do it out here or inside?"

"Inside, I think," May replied.

"Okay, I'll get set up then," replied Cathy. "You guys relax and I'll come get you when it's all ready." She took her glass of wine and entered the suite.

"So, what do you think?" Keith quietly asked his wife.

"She's so sweet! I'm surprised at how easily we clicked; having just met. And did you notice her bod? Wow!"

"I'm glad you two are getting along," Keith said. "And no, I did not check out her body. She's a medical professional here to help you relax," he added with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah. I bet you didn't look. Have you figured out if she is wearing underwear yet?"

"How does she know me so well?" Keith thought. He couldn't even answer. May just smiled a knowing smile and took a sip of her wine.

Cathy appeared in the doorway and said, "Okay, we're all set. Come on in when you're ready," and disappeared back inside.

Keith rose and walked over to his wife. He took her hand and helped her up. They embraced and kissed. They looked at each other for a moment and May started for the door pulling Keith in behind her.

VII.

The room had been transformed into a mini spa. The lights were dimmed and there was light atmospheric music coming from a small i-pod player. Some sort of incense was burning creating a sweet and spicy aroma throughout the space. The massage table was placed in the center of the room and candles were flickering on several tables. One of the leather club chairs had been moved so that it faced the front corner of the massage table. There was a variety of oils placed on a high table near the head of the table.

Cathy took May's hand and led her to the edge of the table. "This works best if you are nude, but it's entirely up to you. I'm going to wash up before we start. Get comfortable and lie face down under the top sheet. I'll be out in just a minute." To Keith she said, "I moved that chair over near the table so you could be comfortable if you want to stay, but that is also up to you." With that she left the room.

"You are going to stay, aren't you?" May asked with a big grin. "What do you think, should I get naked?" She did not wait form an answer. "Have a seat, big boy," she continued pushing Keith toward the chair.

Keith sat in the chair and looked up at his hot wife as she stood before him in the plush hotel robe. She looked him in the eye and pulled the robe off of her shoulders. It dropped to the floor creating a wreath around her feet. Still staring at Keith, she pulled the camisole over her head in one motion freeing her perfect tits. She took a breast in each hand and lifted them, testing their weight. Then she pinched her nipples and pulled lightly on them bringing them to full erection. Keith could not believe this was his wife standing before him. His cock was once again like a steel rod in his pants.

Just when he thought he would pass out from loss of blood to the head, May, wearing only her sheer boy shorts, stepped closer to him. "Would you like to help me take off my panties, baby?" she asked. Keith could not speak but, instead, simply reached forward to her. He caressed her hips, feeling the slight contrast of her silky skin and the silky panties. He slowly pulled them down over her hips until her pubes were exposed. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent before pulling the scant undergarments the rest of the way off. May stepped out of the panties and he held them out to her.

"You can keep those for now," she said. She turned and mounted the table, laying on her stomach and pulling the sheet up over her exposed ass. Keith held the warm panties to his cheek before stuffing them in his pocket.

Cathy came back just in time to miss the strip show. She asked some preliminary questions: hard or soft; is there anyplace you would like to concentrate on; any injuries I need to be aware of; typical massage questions. Then she took some oil, warmed it in her hands and began the massage.

VIII.

It started off innocently enough. Cathy began working May's shoulders and back, folding the sheet down as she went. When she got to the top of May's ass, she stopped and restarted at her feet followed by her legs, again folding the sheet as she moved up May's body. There was no conversation in the room up to this point except for some light moans from May as she relaxed under Cathy's practiced hands.

When she reached the top of May's thighs there was only a folded strip of the sheet covering her ass. Cathy said, very lightly, "That's the preliminary job on the back. Will you roll over for me? Here, I'll help you cover up," she said reaching for the sheet.

"That's okay," said May groggily and she simply rolled over exposing her breasts to Cathy and Keith. Keith swallowed hard at the sight before him. His wife was nude, but for a sheet barely covering her pussy, and a hot twenty-something was now rubbing oil all over her tits.

"Mmmm...that feels so good, Cathy," May purred as Cathy massaged her tits.

In response, Cathy gently pulled on her nipples. "Oh, my nipples have been so sensitive wearing that camisole all night. Your hands feel wonderful."

"Thank you, May," Cathy replied. "I'm glad you decided to be nude. It makes my job easier, and...uh...more enjoyable."

"I'll bet we're not the only ones enjoying this," May said turning her head toward her husband. "I am sure Keith is having a good time, too." She opened her eyes and looked at Cathy. "Is he hard?" she asked.

Cathy looked over to see the bulge in Keith's pants and, without missing a beat said, "Oh, yes."

"He's been very excited about this all day. He's been walking around with a hard-on since this afternoon. He thinks you're pretty hot, by the way."

"Oh does he, now?" the girls continued as if Keith was not there. All the while Cathy continued with the massage, now working the front of May's legs.

"Yes, he does. But he is curious about something."

"What's that?"

"He can't figure out if you're wearing any underwear," May said causing Keith to blush and almost choke on his wine.

"Well, all he had to do was ask," Cathy replied.

"Well, baby, do you want to know if Cathy is wearing undies?" May asked addressing her husband for the first time. Cathy had stopped the massage was now staring intently at Keith.

Keith again blushed and choked out a "Yes."

"Does it make you hot seeing her in those tight pants and not knowing what's under them?"

"Yes."

"Show Cathy how hot it makes you. Show her how her tight ass has made you all hard. Show her your hard cock, baby."

Keith was unsure about this. He looked up at Cathy and she was looking at him expectantly. She gave him a barely perceptible nod and he unbuttoned his pants and reached for his fly. May heard his zipper coming down and raised up on her elbows to watch as well. Keith was alternately looking to Cathy and May as he reached in his pants and fished his hard cock out. He grasped it by the base and held it up for display to the two women.

"He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?" May asked looking to Cathy.

"Yes, he does," replied Cathy never looking away from Keith's hard shaft.

"Do you want to see if Cathy has any panties on, baby?"

"Yes." Keith breathed as he began to unabashedly stroke his cock looking from Cathy's face to her crotch and back.

May looked to Cathy and smile inquisitively. Cathy smiled back and reached for the waistband of the yoga pants. She slowly pulled them down to her hips and teasingly looked at Keith who was stroking his cock watching the agonizingly slow descent of this hot girl's pants. She continued to push the pants down until she revealed the tiniest white g-string panties either May or Keith had ever seen. They were so tight over her mound that every contour of her pussy was clearly defined. It was also apparent that her pussy was completely bald. Keith had to let go of his dick for fear of cumming right then.

"Satisfied?" Cathy asked Keith while running a finger through the cleft in the front of her panties. May reached out for Cathy's hand and turned her toward the table.

"Damn, you have a hot little body! Don't you think so Keith?"

Keith was still unable to speak. He now had a view of Cathy's pert little ass with the tiny string emerging from the top of her crack intersecting with an equally tiny waistband. While he was drinking in this magnificent sight, his wife's hand obscured his view as she began to caressing Cathy's ass.

Cathy waived May's hand away and said, "Wait a minute, I am supposed to be giving you the massage, remember?"

"I couldn't resist," replied May.

"Now back on your stomach and get rid of that sheet!" Cathy commanded.

May rolled back onto her stomach and the sheet fell away, leaving her completely exposed on the table. Cathy moved to the foot of the table. She again began kneading May's legs with the scented oil. May turned her head to watch Keith as he continued to masturbate in the chair. By now he had completely discarded his pants and was nude from the waist down. As she watched Keith she felt her legs being gently pried apart, further exposing her to the hot masseuse.