Weekend Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May began to talk to Keith. "Oh, baby. She can see my pussy now. She can see how wet I am. Do you like watching her touch me? Oh, god, she's rubbing my bare ass, honey. She's spreading my cheeks. Can you see it? Can you see her looking at my ass and pussy?" she continued.

Keith was still not talking. He was trying to imprint this scene on his brain for all time. He was also trying his best not to cum. Cathy was also silent. This was May's show.

"Oh, there...there...she's touching my pussy. She's rubbing my lips and...oh, god, my clit. She's going to put her finger in me. Holy shit, baby, she's finger fucking me right in front of you! It's so good. Her fingers feel so good inside me. I'm so wet and she's fucking me for you. She's fucking me for you!"

May was writhing on the massage table. Cathy put her right hand on her ass to steady her as she continued to finger fuck this married woman's tight wet cunt with her left. Her right hand slipped down into May's ass crack and she began to rub her asshole with her oily thumb.

"Oh, no, no. Baby. She's rubbing my asshole. I'm so close, baby. Do you want to see her make me cum? Oh...yes, yes, she's going to finger my ass baby. She's going to finger my ass and my pussy at the same time. I'm going to cum soon. Are you going to cum with me?

"Oh, god, she's got her finger in my ass. Her finger is in my tight ass, baby, and in my pussy. I'm so....I'm so...."

May started to shake on the table. Cathy kept up her assault on both holes, slowly but steadily sawing in and out at a regular rhythm. Keith had had about all he could bear. His wife was on the verge of climaxing on the fingers of a hot masseuse and he had been watching and jacking off the whole time. He stood and moved to the head of the table stroking his cock in front of his wife's face. May opened her eyes to see Keith's hard dick inches from her lips. That was all she could take.

"Oh fuck...fuck.. I'm going to cum! Cum so hard! Cum on me, baby. Cum on me while I'm cumming!" she hissed. May's orgasm hit just then and her body went rigid for a moment and then began to shake uncontrollably. She babbled "fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck.." All of the day's teasing and the evening's playing was released all at once.

Keith, too let loose with his load. He jacked rope after rope of hot cum out of his cock onto May's face, forehead and hair. He released a primal grunt as his semen shot out like a fire hose.

For her part, Cathy was trying to keep May from falling off of the table while continuing to deliver her finger strokes in time with the orgasm racing through her client. In her past experience with erotic massage, she had never witnessed two people cum so hard. It was amazing to watch.

Keith slumped back in the chair, still clutching his semi-erect cock. May was still laying facedown on the massage table trying to catch her breath.

As the two began to come down from their orgasmic highs, May began to laugh. "Holy shit, Keith! Were you trying to drown me?" she giggled wiping globs of cum from her eyes and face. "That was fucking amazing. I don't think I can get up." May clumsily rolled onto her back.

"Amazing is an understatement. That is the most incredible beautiful thing I have ever seen!" added Keith realizing that those were the first words he had spoken since the massage began.

"I would have to agree. You two must have really had some pent up sexual energy. I've never seen anything like it"

May reached out for Cathy's hand and said, "Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience. I could never have imagined this night being more perfect."

"Same from me. I'm speechless," said Keith.

"You're both very welcome. It was my pleasure. I'm going to step into the bathroom and wash up. You guys take your time getting yourselves together."

As she walked past Keith, he couldn't help but notice that her panties were so wet he could clearly see her pussy through them. Despite having just cum, he felt his cock twitch just slightly. He followed her ass with his eyes all the way to the bathroom.

"She does have a nice ass, doesn't she?" May asked.

"Indeed she does."

"You should feel it!" May said with a wink. "Will you help me down from here? I still don't think I can walk."

IX.

When Cathy retuned from washing up the room was empty. She took a few minutes to gather her things and then went looking for May and Keith on the patio. "Well, I'm all set. I need to get going."

"Oh, no. Won't you join us for dinner? We are going to order in and eat right here on the patio," May asked.

"No, thank you. I need to get home and take care of some business," she replied giving May a sultry smile. "The front desk will just add my fee to your bill. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"We certainly did! Thank you, again for an amazing night," Keith said and rose to walk her to the door.

May jumped up, "Just one more thing, Cathy."

"Yes?"

"Do you massage husbands as well?"

Keith's jaw hit the floor with the implication.

"Whenever the mood strikes me!" Cathy replied smoothly and made her way to the door.

May looked at Keith, "Well, we are here for two more days!"