Weekend Excrsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I've thought about it."

"Ok, tell me what you want me to do."

"No, Joe. I'll show you." His cock jumped when he heard her answer.

She took his hand and lead him to the extra tent.

When they were both inside, Joe turned and shut the flap of tent.

He was both apprehensive and excited at the same time. How many times had he fantasized about this?

* * *

As he turned around Amanda was untying her bikini top. He watched in disbelief as she let it drop to the ground.

She was watching his face as she slowly slid her bottoms to the ground. Mandy, naked, standing in front of him. "Fuck." Joe whispered.

"Yes, Joe exactly. Let's fuck."

Joe laughed and walked toward her, pulling his shirt off as he went. "Any rules you want to tell me about?" He asked her.

"Yes, no regrets. I promise you and you have to promise me, no regrets."

"Ok, no regrets, just a little fun between friends."

"Exactly!" Amanda said. "Now get those shorts off."

"Yes Ma'am." Joe stripped and went to lay on the sleeping bag, dragging her down on top of him.

"Mmmmm, this feels nice."

"I aim to please." He said with a huge, cocky smile on his face.

"So, what first?" Amanda asked.

"How about vanilla?"

"What's vanilla?"

Joe rolled over and pulled her under him. He was enjoying the way her skin felt against his chest. Her tits were pressing against him as he buried his face in her neck. Softly kissing, licking and sucking at her neck. He slowly slid his hand from her hip to her rib cage, and up to the soft outer curve of her breast. He placed his hand on the side of her firm round skin, and squeezed while his thumb grazed her nipple.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I like that."

"Mmmmm, me too." He bent his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth, scraping it with his teeth. He felt her arch up into him.

"Jeezzz, Joe you're so hot."

"It took you 6 years to figure that out?" He chuckled.

"No, I mean your dick is so hot." He laughed out loud then.

"Yes, it is, no question about that."

Joe took both of her hands and held them above her head, and moved his mouth to her other nipple. Sucking hard and licking at the same time. While he was working her nipple with his mouth, his hand slid down her body and between her legs. "You're hot too babe," he said as he slipped his fingers inside her lips. She was super wet, and super hot. He began to massage her clit, pressing down and moving in a circle. He could feel her shaking under him. When he slipped two fingers inside her, she clenched her legs together and trapped his hand there. Then she began to move. Joe watched as she fucked his hand. He watched her hips move convulsively, and her tits moving up and down on her chest. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He grinded his cock against her leg. Moving with her as she kept his hand squeezed between her thighs. His hand was drenched. She was so fucking wet. Joe had enough, no way was he cumming outside her body. He put his knee between her legs and forced them apart. "Babe, it gets even better, let me in." She eased her legs slightly apart and he moved between them. "Are you protected Mandy?"

"Yes, I'm good to go."

"I don't have a condom with me Mandy...I wasn't expecting this."

"Joe, just fuck me please. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please shut up and fuck me."

Joe was laughing as he pushed himself inside her. "God, please tell me you're not a virgin." She was so tight he had to move agonizingly slow to enter her. And he really didn't want to hurt her.

"Nope, don't worry."

Joe felt the sweat start to pop up all over his body as he tried to control himself until he was deep inside her. Inch by inch her hot wetness took him in, he could feel her heartbeat all around his cock. God, that felt so good.

When he was finally all the way inside her, he heard her say, "I love vanilla." Then she started to move, the same as she had done on his hand. He held his breath and lifted most of his weight off her. She was moving those hips up and down and slamming into him. He could feel the head of his cock hitting her cervix with each upward thrust. Joe couldn't remain still any longer. He started to match her pace, she was so tight the suction as he was pulling out was so strong, it felt like he was in her mouth. "Fuck Amanda, that feels good."

She was panting now and moaning deep in her chest, he could tell she was close, and he was ready to blow.

"Cum for me Amanda, I can't wait much longer."

When she came she screamed, "FUCK!" Joe covered her mouth with his and kept pumping into her. Fast and hard. Her juices were running out of her, and coating his cock. Joe pushed hard as deep as he could and his hips started moving at a frantic pace.

"Here it comes babe, fuuuuck." Joe's whole body started to shake with the force of his climax. He exploded inside her, and kept moving in quick little strokes until he was spent. He collapsed on his elbows above her. He looked in her eyes and said, "I love vanilla too."

"Give me 5 minutes, and we'll have some chocolate."

No regrets

The 5 minutes Joe had requested had barely begun when Amanda asked, "So, tell me, what's chocolate?"

Joe laughed, "I think I'd rather show you."

"Ok." She was looking at him expectantly, as he was lying beside her. He turned his head and looked her. She blinked her big brown eyes at him twice. "When?"

Joe looked at his watch and said, "Two more minutes, 20 seconds."

Amanda laughed, "If you don't hurry up, I'm starting without you."

Joe rolled onto his side to face her, winked at her, and said, "Please do."

"Oh, you like to watch do ya?"

"Yep, I do. Do you?"

"I never thought about it."

Joe sat up and leaned against the side of the tent. He watched her face as he reached down and started stroking his cock. He saw her eyes move from his face to his hand. He saw the pulse on the side of her neck pick up speed. Then her tongue flicked out and wetted her lips.

As she watched him, she lowered her hand to her belly and made soft, slow circles from her belly to the top of her mound. Joe's eyes were following her hand as she dipped lower and slipped a finger between her moist lips. She was making circles with two fingers now, on her swollen clit. Then her fingers went lower, and Joe's hand froze as he waited for her to sink her fingers inside herself. Then she was lifting her hips up to meet her fingers. He could hear how wet she was. He could smell her arousal.

"Is this chocolate?"

Joe grinned at the question. "No, this is not chocolate, but it sure is sweet." He crawled up next to her and said, "On your hands and knees baby, I'll show you chocolate."

"Ohhhh, ok." Amanda moved to her hands and knees as Joe kneeled up between her open legs. He loved the sight of her ass up in the air. He placed his hands on her ass and rubbed her cheeks, squeezing now and then. He could see how wet she was from her pussy to the crack between her butt cheeks. He leaned in and spread her cheeks with his hands, then dipped his head between her thighs, and licked the wetness from her clit to her bottom.

"Mmmmmm," Amanda said. "Is that chocolate?"

"No babe, I had to have a little strawberry first, here comes chocolate." Joe kneeled up between her legs and spread them out further, bringing her lower. Then he eased his hard cock into her wet pussy. He pushed deeply into her, and heard her gasp with pleasure. He pumped slowly at first, letting her tight passage get used to his thickness. As before, Amanda started moving with him. She was slamming into him each time he thrust forward. She wanted it harder and faster. Joe picked up the pace. He withdrew from her and then slammed back into her all the way to his balls. Over and over again he slammed into her, with her pushing back into him. After a moment Joe stopped moving and let her take over. He watched her ass as she moved back and forth on his cock. He watched his cock disappear into her as she slammed into him again and again. 'Fuck that's hot,' he thought to himself.

"If you don't like anything I do, tell me babe, I'll stop."

He wanted to finger her ass. He spread her cheeks with his hands again and continued to watch her. She had a damn fine ass. Joe stuck his middle finger in his mouth, and wet it. The next time she pushed back against him, his wet finger lightly pushed against her tight hole. The sight of his finger there was so arousing. Amanda slowed up when she felt his finger. "Oh my gosh, Joe, do that again."

Joe pressed his finger against her again, and started to pump her pussy. She stayed still, and turned her head to him. "Yes."

He hadn't asked the question, but he knew she was telling him she wanted his finger inside her. He pressed his finger just barely inside of her. "Mmmmmm, Joe, that feels good."

He pressed a little deeper and started moving his hips faster and faster. Amanda started moving again, bringing his finger in deeper.

"Joe, I'm gonna cum." Joe withdrew his finger and held her hips with both hands pushing forward deeply and then grinding into her in a circular motion. "Oh, God. Shit! Joe, oh fuck, oh fuck!!" She gushed all over them both. Her entire body shook and convulsed around him, squeezing his cock like a vice. He felt his balls clench hard, and felt his load ready to burst from him. He felt a huge surge of heat in his body followed a chill as he came hard inside her again.

"OH FUCK BABY!" He shook violently with his release. "Jesus Christ!" he groaned out between his clenched teeth. He stayed inside her until both of their bodies stopped pulsing. Amanda fell forward to the ground and moaned.

Joe collapsed beside her. "I'm so glad I'm not allergic to chocolate." Amanda said, and promptly fell asleep.

* * *

Joe woke up early, it was barely light outside. He looked over and saw that Amanda was still asleep. He hoped she didn't regret what they had done last night. He had loved it. No way was he gonna regret it. He crawled around and found his t-shirt and shorts, and quickly got dressed. He made his way out to the cooler and fished out a bottle of water. He was parched. As he began to drink he heard noises from the other tent. 'Well at least they're up,' he thought. He started gathering up trash, and packing up as much as he could so that when everyone was up they could head out.

"Hey, I'll help you get the canoes tied down." Amanda said from behind him.

"Cool, I could use a couple of extra hands."

"You did pretty good with the two you had last night." Amanda said with a grin and a wink.

Joe laughed, relieved that she was not having those regrets she promised not to have.

"I can't complain myself, amazing what two little hands can do huh?"

"Yes it is." Amanda replied. "Imagine what 4 could do..."

Joe stopped in his tracks causing Amanda to bump into him. He turned around slowly, hoping some of the blood that just shot to his lower body would make its way back up to his other head before he said something stupid. The look on his face must have been utter disbelief. He knew his mouth was hanging open because Amanda reached up and stuck her finger in it. "Gonna catch a fly." She must have found herself to be pretty funny, because she laughed loud enough to wake the neighbors. Joe snapped his mouth shut, not sure he could trust his voice to speak yet.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me you haven't thought about it before. You're a guy. All guys think about it."

"Ummm, yeahhh. All guys think about it, I guess. But it's just a fantasy right? I mean, have you done that?"

"Thought about it? Sure, that's what I was just doing."

"NO. I mean have you had more than two hands before?"

"No, not me. Have you?"

Joe ignored the question and turned back around quickly walking away as fast as he could without running. Having sex with her was one thing, talking about all the sex he'd had was another. No way was he talking about past experiences with her.

"You have!! I knew it! Angie owes me five bucks." That stopped him in his tracks again.

"Since when did you and Angie start making bets about my sex life?" Joe was surprised, and strangely flattered. The thought of the twins sitting around talking about his sex life was kinda cool.

"Oh, for a while now. Especially after the whole Rachel thing. I won that bet too. Oh, and is that pink razor still in the shower? I don't want to lose that one, that's a twenty dollar bet."

"What the hell do you know about the razor?" Joe felt like the top of his head was gonna pop off. He didn't have a clue how anyone could know about the razor. It was just a reminder of a good time; he hadn't mentioned it to anyone. They couldn't know anything about it. All they could know was that it was Rachel's, and it was still there.

"We know that she's been gone for months, but the razor is still there. Angie thinks you'll throw it away when you get a new girlfriend. I said you just needed a good shower fuck, and then you'd toss it. Julie bet you'd throw it away when you cleaned the shower, so she's out. It's between me and Angie now."

"Julie?! Julie is in on this bet too? I barely even know her! The three of you were just sitting around one night and my sex life just came up? How does that happen?"

"We were just sitting around playing cards one night, and it came up. I think we were pretty drunk."

"Oh, well that's a relief. I thought maybe you were discussing it over Thanksgiving dinner."

"Oh, we'd never do that. It was just a conversation between friends."

"It makes me feel so much better knowing it was just the three of you," Joe said sarcastically. The more he thought about it, the less he liked it.

"Well, four of us. You can't play cards with three people."

"Four?" Joe was begining to get irritated. "Who was number four?"

When he saw the look on her face, he was really afraid to hear the answer.

"Don't get mad. Ruby was there too."

"Ruby? Ruby, my neighbor? You were talking about my sex life with Ruby in the room?"

"Yes, but don't worry, she didn't mind. She's pretty cool. She wouldn't place any bets though." Joe's heart sank into his belly.

"Amanda, why is it none of you ever mentioned the fact that you were so buddy buddy with Ruby. She's my neighbor, I don't want her thinking I'm some perv. What did you discuss?"

"Joe, she thinks you're hot. She knows you're no perv. She's coming to the pool party tonight by the way."

Joe rolled his eyes and shook his head. "So now I'm having a pool party tonight? Is there any chance you can clue me in as to who all is coming?"

"Oh, just us, and Ruby."

"Ok, what time?"

"We are shooting for around 4. You don't have to worry about food, we got it all covered. You just get the beer on ice, and get the pool ready. Leave everything else to us."

"Ok, it sounds like fun, but no discussing my sex life! That subject is off limits."

"Oh, don't worry, we wore that subject out for a while."

Joe laughed to himself, sometimes the girls were little steam rollers, and you had to get out of the way or you were going face down in the dirt.

* * *

When Joe made it home a short time later, he got everything unloaded, and put away. He took the cooler out back to the deck and re-filled it with beer, water, and ice. Then he checked the pool, and cleaned out the few leaves that had fallen in over the weekend. Then he got the fire pit ready to go. There were plenty of chairs around the fire, as well as a couple of side tables. Everything was pretty much ready.

He went in and took a quick shower. When he saw the razor sitting there, he grabbed it and tossed in the trash. Let them figure out who won that bet.

After his shower he pulled out several beach towels and set them out by the pool.

There really wasn't anything else left to do and it was only 2:30, so he decided to kick back with a beer and crank up the music. He put his Ipod on shuffle and set it in the dock. Journey's Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin started playing. He was just starting to sing along when he heard a knock at the door. He went to answer it. He considered grabbing a shirt real quick, but it was probably just Amanda and Angie. He opened the door without even looking to see who it was. He was surprised to see Ruby standing on the porch with a covered dish in her hands.

"Oh, hey Ruby, I'm sorry, I figured you were Amanda and Angie. Come on in, let me grab a shirt. I'll be right back."

"No hurry, I think I'm a little early."

"Yeah, a little bit." Joe called over his shoulder as he walked back to his bedroom and took a t-shirt from the drawer. He slipped it over his head and came back out to the entry."Let me take that for you. Have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"

Joe set the dish on top of the stove, and joined Ruby in the living room. "Sure, I'll take a beer if you have it." Ruby said.

Joe stepped out onto the deck and took another beer from the cooler. "Here ya go." As Joe handed her the beer, their hands touched. Joe felt that pull in his gut that he always felt when she was near. He pulled his hand away quickly and wiped his hand down his jean covered thigh. He glanced at her to see if she registered his nervousness, and he saw her watching him run his hand down his thigh. He felt his blood start to quicken. He hadn't ever caught her checking him out before. He always seemed to be the one doing the checking. She was about 10 years older than him according to Amanda, so she was about 40. He had talked with her over the fence several times, and saw her coming and going all the time. They had been neighbors for about a year. Evidently she had moved in after a messy divorce. They had never had any problems at all as neighbors. When Joe had people over to hang out in the pool, he would invite her. She had actually accepted once earlier in the summer. From there she became friends with the twins. Joe still didn't know when the infamous card game had taken place. He flushed a bit when he remembered Amanda telling him that Ruby thought he was hot. He had shrugged it off, but maybe it wasn't so farfetched. Joe retrieved his beer from the coffee table and sat in the chair across from Ruby.

"So, where is everyone?" Ruby asked.

"Well, I think the plan was to meet around 4. So It'll be about another hour before the girls get here."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought Amanda told me to be here at 3." Joe grinned. It would be just like Amanda to set him up like this. She probably had some kind of bet going on the outcome.

"That sounds like her. She probably has her nose squished up against a window somewhere trying to see what's going on. I heard she has a little betting problem." Joe was laughing about it. He figured it would go a long way toward making him look cool and confident. At least he hoped so.

Ruby laughed too, "Oh, so you know about that do you?"

"Yes, it was a recent discovery. I'm just sorry you had to hear about any of it. You must think we're all crazy."

"No, not at all. Friends like that are really hard to find Joe. They love you. It's pretty clear to see. The crazier the better as far as I'm concerned."

"Oh yeah?" Joe asked skeptically. "You seem pretty straight laced and down to earth. Do you have a crazy streak?"

"Well, the way I see it, we have a very limited time here on Earth, we should live it to the fullest. Sometimes, that means acting a bit crazy, or a little impulsive. You can either have fun and enjoy life, or you can watch other people doing it. After the divorce, I decided it was time to join in the fun."

"I couldn't agree more. So let's go have some fun. You wearing a suit under there?"

"Yep, I couldn't wait to get in the pool. I have been looking forward to it all day."

"Well, make yourself at home, I'm gonna get some trunks on, I'll meet you in the pool."

Pool party

Joe changed into his trunks and made his way back to the living room, to the double glass doors that led out to the deck. He stopped short and just looked out the glass as Ruby lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it on a chair. She was wearing a red bikini. It barely covered her breasts. It was three strings and a couple of triangles. Her nipples were covered, but that was about it. Then she started to shimmy out of her cut off shorts. Oh wow, two more triangles. She had great tits, and a nice rounded ass, and everything was proudly on display. She was hot. Joe knew he was going to have to hit the pool quick, because his swim trunks did very little to hide his hard cock. He opened the door and walked across the deck to where Ruby stood. She was watching him every step of the way. His eyes met hers. She didn't shy away, she didn't lower her eyes. She looked him in the eye without so much as a blink.