Weekend Excrsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to see Joe?" She asked, as her eyes flickered down to the front of his shorts, then back up again. Joe didn't have to look to know he had quite a tent in his trunks.

"Sorry, but that is a pretty hot suit."

"Well thank you, glad you approve."

Joe gave her a sexy little lopsided grin and said, "You ready to get wet?"

"Oh, I'm a step ahead of you on that." She smiled and winked at him.

"Oh yeah?" Joe looked her up and down real intently from the top of her head down to her toes, and then walked around her and repeated the inspection from behind. "You know, I don't see a single drop of wetness on you Ruby." He walked back around and was standing next to her again.

"You're not very thorough detective." Then she used both hands and shoved him into the pool. She stood on the side laughing for a moment then jumped in inches from him.

Joe grabbed her by the waist with both hands and asked, "Are you flirting with me Ruby?" He was pulling her up closer to him as he asked the question.

Ruby tilted her head and looked deeply into his eyes, "Is that what you think? I must be losing my touch, I was really trying for seduction." With that said she wrapped her arms around his neck and rubbed her body against him. Joe was harder than a rock, and he groaned against her lips as he pushed his hips forward so she could feel it.

"Seduction works for me." Joe whispered as he slowly lowered his lips closer to hers. He stopped just a breath from her mouth and stared into her eyes.

"Does it?" Ruby asked in a soft voice.

"Every time." Ruby leaned in that last breath of space and covered his mouth with hers.

* * *

Joe wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him. She pushed her tongue inside his mouth and pressed it hard against his. Her tongue stroked his in a sexy impersonation of a hot, slow fuck. He sucked it in deeper and growled deep in chest. Her hands were fisted in his hair holding him tight to her mouth as she grinded her hips suggestively into his. She groaned a long low sound of pleasure and pulled her mouth from his. "Back up against the wall of the pool baby," she whispered in his ear. Joe backed up to the wall and bent his legs, keeping her against him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bent her head to kiss the side of his neck. Her mouth was hot against his skin as she opened it slightly and lick him, then began to suck. Joe tipped his head back and to the side to give her more access. She took advantage and slid her mouth to just below his ear, scraping him with her teeth as she went.

This spot was even more sensitive than the last and Joe was fighting for control. He moved his hands down and grabbed her ass. Squeezing her and moving her up and down on his erection. She was so hot. He continued to hold her with one hand while the other moved the back triangle aside and sought her silky wetness. He found her slick and hot and smooth. He pressed her opening with two fingers, as she ravished his neck. When his fingers thrust inside her, she threw her head back and moaned loudly. He could feel her body pulsing around his fingers, she was about to come. Her legs tightened around him as she started moving her hips at an impossible pace, then her body squeezed around his fingers and another rush of silky moisture hit his finger. He was still rubbing her against his cock through his trunks.

"Hey guys sorry we're late!" came Angie's voice from inside the house. "Looks like you guys started the party without us."

* * *

Joe groaned out loud. "You could say that. Help yourself to the beer." Ruby was leaning back against the pool wall beside him. She looked at him apologetically.

"Great timing huh? I'm sorry, I owe you one." She whispered for his ears only.

"I intend to collect." Joe kept where he was while Ruby climbed the steps leading out of the pool, and grabbed a towel. He needed a few minutes. Ruby was back in a few seconds with cold beer for him. "Thanks. I could use it." He grumbled, then shook his head and released his breath. He drank from the cold bottle and breathed slowly trying to return his system to normal after a near meltdown. He grabbed a towel as he climbed the steps and wrapped it around his waist.

Angie and Amanda were already fixing plates of food. Apparently they were hungry.

Joe had to admit it looked good. Fresh watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew and kiwi were mixed in a large bowl. Perfect for the warm day they had had. Cheese, crackers, potato salad, and chilled shrimp.

Everyone ate and talked outside. Joe started the fire in the pit and just sat back in his lounge chair and relaxed. Every so often he would contribute to the conversation, but he was content to just relax and listen. He caught Ruby's gaze off and on all night. She would touch him at every opportunity. When she walked by his chair, or handed him something. When they were cleaning up the kitchen she stayed as close to him as possible, constantly reminding him of what was to come later. And he stayed hard all night. He couldn't wait for the twins to leave.

* * *

Around 10pm the twins finally left. He always loved spending time with them, but he was about to blow. Ruby must have felt the same way. As soon as the door was locked she backed him up against the door and kissed him hard on the mouth. Her tongue slipping out and licking his lips until he opened his mouth for her. Her hands went wild in his hair, and wandered down his neck and chest. When she reached the bottom of his shirt she grabbed and pulled it off over his head. She stepped back and looked at him, licking her lips. Joe reached for her, but she stepped back and said, "No, no touching yet." Ruby stepped back up to him and pressed herself against him as she kissed him again, letting her hands slip under the band of his shorts and push them down. Joe was not shy about his body. He felt nothing but aroused when she stepped back again to look at him. He was hard, and his cock stood up and practically touched his belly button. He watched as Ruby sank to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She held him at his base and sucked him like a lollie pop. She popped him out of her mouth and smacked her lips. "Joe, you have a great body. I love your dick. You taste so good." Joe moaned and leaned forward inviting her to take another taste. She did. She took him deep in her mouth and pressed against him with her tongue. Then she stood up and grabbed his hand. "Bed." Once they were in the bedroom Ruby stood next to the bed and said, "You lie down and get comfy, I need to get my purse." She was out the door and back in just a few minutes. Joe was on the bed up on his elbows, stroking himself.

Ruby stood in front of him and pulled her t-shirt over her head, and shimmied out of her shorts again. She was standing in front of him in just her bikini. She was watching him, and he was watching her. The air was thick with arousal. All of his attention was on her as she untied the top of her bikini and let it fall to the floor. The strings on her bottoms came next. Joe let his eyes roam over her, as she slowly walked to the bed to join him.

* * *

When Ruby crawled up on the bed, she ran her hand up his chest as she leaned in and kissed him. "Lay back and relax, baby. Payback time." Joe put an extra pillow under his head so he could see better. She was between his legs and pushing them further apart as she crawled toward him. When she got to his crotch, her face disappeared. He felt her hot breath on his balls then the roughness of her tongue as she licked him.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good." Then she took him in her mouth and sucked him as her hand moved to his cock and began to stroke. She then dropped him from her mouth and blew on him before moving to the other side. Again she took his sack in her mouth and rolled her tongue around the hard ball inside. Blowing him again when she released him. A moment later her tongue was moving from his ass to his balls, long wide strokes. It felt so good, he didn't think he could get any harder. Then she was on top of him leaning down for another kiss. Joe took her breasts in his hands and squeezed. Pinching her nipples between his fingers. His hands fell to her hips as she started rubbing her wet heat against his cock. Her head was thrown back as she moved back and forth on him. She was so wet he could feel it on his belly and his cock. After a few moments she reached down and placed him at her entrance and slowly sank down on him. She was sitting up riding him slowly, her eyes closed, and her hands on her own body. Pinching her nipples, rubbing her belly, her thighs, her ass, and her clit. All while sliding back and forth on his cock. Then her hands were on his shoulders as she started to move faster. "God, Joe, you feel so good inside me." He could feel her start throbbing around him. Then she was crawling off of him. Taking his cock in her mouth and swallowing over and over. With her wetness on her lips she returned to his mouth and kissed him hard. He could taste her on her own lips. He licked at her lips to get as much of the taste as he could. That's when she reached in her purse and took out a toy. She straddled him again, but in reverse.

"I'm gonna fuck you Joe. Is that ok?"

"Hell yes. Fuck me baby."

She eased his cock into her pussy again. It was swollen and hot, and it fit him like a glove. She was riding again. Her ass moving back and forth right in front of him. He put his hands on her and squeezed. Watching his cock go in and out of her. He felt her finger at his ass hole pressing. She spread lube around and just inside his hole. Her finger going round and round. Then inside. He was so ready to cum. He was throbbing. He started pumping upwards into her, hard and deep. He thought he was going to explode when he felt her push the toy inside him. It was vibrating and moving in and out of him. He started moving his hips to the rhythm of the toy. "Fuck, that's good, that's good, keep going." Then she moved off of him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth baby."

She was sucking him again and moving the toy faster and in a circular motion inside him.

His body was covered in sweat, his breathing was fast and shallow, his heart felt like it would leap from his chest.

"I'm gonna cum Ruby. Fuck!" Joe felt his release shake his entire body. He was thrusting in and out of her mouth uncontrollably and she was loving it. He exploded in her mouth, and he felt her swallow around him again and again. Then she was kissing him again, his cum still in her mouth. She was running her thumb around and around the head of his cock, as she shared the taste of their bodies with him. Joe loved it.

"Damn, that was hot." Ruby laid down beside him.

"Thanks Joe I needed that."

"Me too."

Joe fell asleep thinking it had been a pretty good weekend. It sure was nice having good friends and good neighbors.

The End.