Weekend Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Student cleans for retired headmistress gets spanked.
991 words
4.15
24.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Pat, a retired headmistress who never married. On alternate Saturday mornings Jason who is now 20 comes to clean. He is one of a group of university students who just charge minimum wage rates. When the doorbell rings I get up, slip on a short dressing gown, open the door and let him in. He slips off his coat and hangs it up. He is a Scottish lad and wears a kilt. The kilt is a plaid pattern but more of a thin short skirt than a kilt and as tradition demands he wears nothing under it. He takes off his top and his bare torso glistens. He is well muscled and tanned without a single hair on his body. My robe falls open to reveal my naked alabaster body. Jason always tells me that I am in fantastic shape and I must confess to being quite pleased that my breasts, which are neither large or small, are still quite firm with little sagging and my pea-sized nipples always seem to be aroused. As soon as Jason arrives my pussy feels to purr. He comes for a kiss and holds me firmly to his body. My breasts are pressed into his chest. Four hands reach round and each grasps a buttock. Then one of his hands reaches round to massage a nipple then slips down and a finger gently strokes my smooth shaved pubes. I reach round with one hand to stroke his meat. He is quite long but small in circumference. This morning he is already hard. I gently push him away and pass him his box of cleaning things.

I make my breakfast, open the post, watch the news on the TV and generally potter about as Jason dusts polishes and vacuums. Each time our paths cross there is touching! These little couplings are only short but long enough to keep my breasts tingling and my pussy aching for more attention. Jason's cock seems to be permanently erect and he is really eager today. I'm the one who has to end each clinch. After a couple of hours he makes us both a coffee. It is now inspection time. I check everywhere he has cleaned and tell him of my disappointment at his work today. This does not happen every week but he knows he will get a spanking today. I learned all about corporal punishment in my teaching days at a co-educational sixth form college.

I sit on my spanking chair. He drapes himself over my legs with his 'kilt' round his waist. His erect penis is flat to his belly and rubbing against thighs. I tell him to stop this self-stimulation and give him a smart slap on his right cheek but smile to myself at his youthful excitement. His bottom is lovely and firm and I stroke it for a while before continuing with his punishment. Instead of spanking each cheek alternately, today I just concentrate on his right cheek. It is quite red and a contrast to his lovely suntanned left cheek. My hand is beginning to hurt now so I decide to paddle him. As I often do, today I take some photographs of him with some being close-ups of his bottom and erect penis. I have a great photograph of his bottom when I once gave him four cuts of the cane after a hand-spanking and a paddling. Today I make him bend over with his legs open and take my paddle to him. Between each swat, still just on his right buttock, I gently play with his cock and stroke his buttocks; one cool and one hot. He starts to sob and I decide he has had enough punishment so I tell him he can stand up and rub his bottom. I slip his 'kilt' off; I had already taken off my robe. I sit down and he stands in front of me then I stroke his cock quickly and he is soon spurting huge jets of spunk over my breasts.

He wipes the excess cream from his cock with his hands then kneels in front of me and massages my breasts with his cream that had spurted there a few seconds earlier. He licked my breasts and flicked my nipples with his tongue and fingers. It felt heavenly and my nipples shot electric pulses to my pussy. His tongue trailed down to my nether lips; his tongue penetrated into me vagina then his fingers were delving deep into my innermost recesses. Two fingers curled to my G-spot and his tongue lapped upwards to my clitoris. It was swollen and throbbing. I had a few tremors then an enormous climax wracked my whole body. This was enough for me.

I showered and when I returned Jason was lying on my bed gently stroking his long slim firm erection. Sometimes I suck his cock or let him fuck me. On occasions I have even let him gently push his cock into my rear entrance but today I just wanted to stroke him gently. Each time he approached his peak I squeezed his cock to delay his climax. Eventually I decided he was fully ready and slowly wanked him to another giant eruption. Pulse after pulse of long ropes of creamy spunk shot upwards then fell on to his belly. It was my turn to massage this cream into his chest and belly. As he lay recovering he told me that he loved my dominance in our relationship. He loved the pain and pleasure. He loved the slow pace of our intimacy. This was a purely lustful relationship with little emotion but lots of mutual pleasure. He said he wanted to fuck more and with different positions but I said I was a little past this but if he found a young girl of the same mound I would happily give them some tuition. I wait in hope of developments in this direction.