Weekend Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mature male and female student.
894 words
3.8
19.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jack, a senior citizen and a widower. On alternate Saturday mornings Ellie who is now 20 comes to clean. She is one of a group of university students who just charge minimum wage rates. When the doorbell rings I get up, slip on a short dressing gown, open the door and let her in. She slips off her coat and hangs it up. Her uniform is that of a French Maid with a very short skirt and no knickers or bra. Her tight, black silk blouse is unbuttoned well down to her cleavage and the nipples on her breasts are standing erect. Ellie bends over to get her cleaning things out of the cupboard, with her feet deliberately set 18 inches apart to show me her two private holes. My little friend is already perking up and peeping out of my sole article of clothing. When she stands up I give Ellie a little peck on her cheek, stroking one hand over her left buttock with my right hand and caressing one average sized, soft but firm breast with my left hand. Her hand gently strokes my little friend to a firm erection but we quickly part as she insists on starting her cleaning.

I make my breakfast, open the post, watch the news on the TV and generally potter about as Ellie dusts polishes and vacuums. Each time our paths cross there is touching! We are both clean-shaven except for Ellie's little ginger Brazilian landing strip. These little interludes last no longer than 30 seconds each but certainly keep my little friend happy. After a couple of hours she makes us both a coffee. It is now inspection time. I check everywhere she has cleaned and can find no fault.

Two weeks ago I ran my finger on the skirting board in the lounge and it was dusty. Then I put her over my knee and gave her a sound spanking. Each smack of my hand on her bare bottom made her pinker and then bright red and hot. When I do this I insist she parts her legs and my erect penis slides up between her upper thighs and rubs against her pussy lips with each spank. Sometimes I can feel her pussy juices slipping round my cock. But no hot-bot this week. She seemed disappointed.

I knew what she wanted as a bonus for a job well done. We were both aroused. I took her to the bedroom, undid the last few buttons on her blouse and slipped it off. Her skirt followed. I had already let my dressing gown slip to the floor. She laid naked on the bed. I licked each nipple in turn for several minutes then slowly worked my tongue downwards, dipping into the pretty whorl of her navel, through her rough 'landing strip' and down to smooth lips. Her juices had made her ready for sexual stimulation. We never had penetrative sex. My fingers opened her petals and I reached inside to stimulate her further. Occasionally, but not today, she liked me to stimulate her cute little bottom hole with a vibrator but full penetration of her anus was not her thing. Fingers and tongue alternately and then together caressed and stimulated all her secret parts. I have learned how and when to reach and stimulate the G-spot and the clitoris; when to be gentle and when more vigorous. Today, as she usually did, Ellie came several times. She panted and pushed herself against my tongue and my fingers. Then the big one; 'La petite mort' as the French say: the little death. She once passed out completely for a few seconds. She was always grateful at this moment and when she recovered told me it was now my turn.

Soon, I was sitting in my favourite armchair and she was kneeling in front of me. Her hand reached out tentatively to my cock. I sighed and she took this as a sign to continue. Little John Thomas was no longer little but six inches of hard and eager muscle. Ellie pulled the foreskin back to reveal the purple helmet. She slowly stroked the shaft gently up and down and licked the pre-cum from the little eye. Ellie knew what I liked; she continued the up and down motion on my shaft whilst lapping her tongue round my helmet, concentrating on the most sensitive parts. Despite over two hours of intermittent stimulation it was still some time before I finally succumbed to her stimulation. She sensed my approaching climax and was fully prepared to take my cream in her mouth. I spurted several times but not as vigorously as I had done in my youth. Nevertheless, the experience was immensely satisfying.

I had once asked her why she chose these sessions with me when a beautiful girl like her could have any young man she wanted. She said that she preferred the long build-up with me, that I was always grateful and considerate of her needs, much more sexually satisfying than the quick 'wham, bang, thank you mam' of young men. Also, she enjoyed the occasional hand spanking. She volunteered the thought that she might enjoy more roll playing with more severe spanking with a tause, paddle and /or a cane. I'm not sure about this but we'll have to see what the future brings.