Weekend Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mature Male and Male Student.
751 words
3.79
13.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jack, a senior citizen and a widower. I suppose I must be bi-sexual, although I hadn't had any sexual couplings since my teenage years until I met Tom a few weeks ago. I love my weekends with Ellie and on alternate Saturday mornings Tom comes to clean. They are both now 20 and in a group of university students who just charge minimum wage rates for their services. When the doorbell rings I get up, slip on a short dressing gown, open the door and let Tom in. He slips off his coat and hangs it up. Today my eyes nearly pop out of my head as when he takes off his shirt he is only wearing a smile. This obviously follows our increasingly bold couplings on our last couple of Saturday morning sessions. I feel bold today and straight away I slip off my only garment because Tom said last time he came that he prefers total nudity.

Tom is a beautiful boy with blue eyes and blond hair. He is naturally hairless apart from a little light fluff on his lower belly and around his long thick penis. I don't suppose it's either that long or that thick but compared to my six inches (at best) and less than average circumference it seems quite large on a slender pretty boy. I'm clean shaved and have to work on it to ensure I don't have rough or stubbly pubes.

Tom is very tactile, as I suppose I am. He approaches and is looking for me to stroke and pet him. I hug him close and firmly grasp both his firm little buttocks. He smoothes his hands gently over my buttocks. I move him a little away from him and take his penis in my right hand, gently but firmly slicking his circumcised length for a few seconds. He is soon erect with his cock sticking straight out. My own uncut length is erect but does not reach the perpendicular these days. Tom takes it in both hands and pulls my foreskin back to reveal my helmet. He kneels and licks my full length then takes it in his mouth. Time to do my cleaning; the sexy fun comes later. Just the same as every Saturday morning after a brief hello, I make my breakfast, open the post, watch the news on the TV and generally potter about as Tom dusts polishes and vacuums. Each time our paths cross there is touching and stroking of bottoms and penises. I will not permit oral sex until the cleaning is finished. Two hours later Tom says he has finished and makes us both a coffee. It is now inspection time. I check all his work and express my disappointment. He knows he should be spanked but admits to being soft.

Still I insist on him laying across my lap, raising his bottom and spreading his legs in readiness for a spanking. I love to stroke his smooth soft but firm buttocks. I cannot be too cruel to Tom and just spank him for a short while, not very hard. He apologises for being a wimp and admits that he likes the idea of spanking and would be happy to watch others being spanked, even joining in the spanking. We discuss this and I ask him if he knows anybody that might join in such games. He thinks he might and will talk to him. Well that gives us something possibly to look forward to.

He has no interest in anus-play so we simply suck, lick and wank each other's penises. We lay on my bed in classic 69 mode with Tom on top. He slips his full cock into my mouth and I lick his penis several times from its base to its tip before taking his full length into my mouth. He fucks my mouth rather than me taking any positive action and is soon pumping wads of thick creamy cum down my throat. Meanwhile, Tom has been my bell-end. I get him to kneel at my feet and pump my shaft with his hand whilst tonguing my purple plum. I slowly cum into his soft mouth with no great force. I don't really know how, but the sensation is quite different to Ellie fellating me; not better or worse, just different.

We part, with Tom again promising to talk to the young man who he thinks would be willing to take a spanking. We are both excited at this prospect.